Topic Stats

• 12,246 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_020138 (resized).jpg
20210108_020106 (resized).jpg
Resized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
no-stack-cones (resized).jpg
9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (1 year ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (1 year ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (1 year ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (1 year ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 1 year ago

I always said this was an insta buy for me. I hope I can find a way to put my money where my mouth is. If alice cooper is any indication of what is to come, im excited. Lower and upper playfields please. House of cosbys midnight madness mode. Time to get sued lol.

Cant wait.

#366 1 year ago

FEATURE REQUEST INCOMING:

Since Justin loves doing the voice work for like, everything obviously, Im sure you will make the family mode pretty freaking hilarious in its own way. Not just a beep fest of the og track, which would also be a funny option as well.

Ive followed Roiland for a long time and this is such good news. Im so hyped you guys.

#437 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I think this is a perfect title for Spooky. Those saying they don't know about this show are in a bubble. The morning show I listen to referenced it today, you see their merch in the malls and Newbury Comics. Speaking of Newbury Comics, this their website at this very moment...
[quoted image]
I've personally tried to get into the show, watched a few episodes that I thought were ok, one which I thought was great, but I F'ing HATE Chris Parnell!!! How does this guy get work? He ruined every SNL bit he was on, was embarrassing to watch on Anchorman, and I get borderline violent when this thing comes on my TV...
[quoted image]
And he never changes his voice in anything he does. When I watch R&M and hear his voice, I immediately want to stop watching. He's like the personification of Jar Jar Binks. Instant cringe.

Chris Parnell has amazing comic timing. As soon as I read that about him you lost all credibility. Thanks, moving on.

#494 1 year ago

Spooky offer payment plans? Lol...

Need the pics to lock in my need for this game. Come on....any minute now....

#630 1 year ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

So what happens when 1000+ folks join the fang club expecting a spot?

Then they double the number, which is bound to happen. Every barcade is going to drool over this.

#772 1 year ago

OK, I figured out how to get RAM at a house I can access less than 5 miles away. Game on bitches. This better be dope. Do i gotta join this fang club or can some one get us in early from a previous purchase?

#1295 1 year ago

Ya, Im a member of The Fang now. I guess I gotta shave my head.

#1299 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you get the secret hand shake how to email so we Know your in the club?? I suspect the club is filling in fast. Interesting play by Spooky I like it.

I played TNA for a good hour plus last night looking for secret messages. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

#1322 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I just want to know if there's gonna be a Tiny Rick Mode/

Simple rick mode where all the flippers fire no matter what button you press.

#1419 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

(is butter going to be an option on this one?)

Didnt Charlie say "wait until you see this game in butter"?

#1466 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That video is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Talk about inventing a bunch of bullshit from nothing.

#1625 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

I'm wondering if you guys signing up for the Fang Club read the fine print on the membership: http://shop.spookypinball.com/USA-Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Membership-INCLUDES-SHIPPING_p_13.html
"To get in on this year's goodies, you MUST be signed up by January 7th."
I'm not a lawyer, but it seems you had to be a member by January 7th, 2019 to be part of the Fang Club pre-sales if it's considered a 'goodie'. Since it's a membership benefit, I believe it's classified as such.

Nooooooo this better not be the deal. I really dont think it is.

#1770 1 year ago

I wonder if the cabinet will have a gyro so when you get it to perfect 6.5 it moans. Perfect level. Lol

#1815 1 year ago

LETS GO SPOOKY

show-me-what-you-got-19333235 (resized).jpg
#1894 1 year ago

Can there be a mode where you use the pops to get the screaming sun to rise? Maybe a captive ball with a pop like holly wood heat.

I was also thinking there must be a garage to start modes. How will he incorporate the garage? Will there be an entire house? Is that the nod to Haunted HOUSE Party?

This is freaking killing me waiting...

#1910 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There needs to be at least one mole over there. The first time people see a machine it can't be at the actual reveal!

I say we start a go-fund-me for the leaker. Ill put in $10. LOL

#2176 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, if I am a Fang Club member, can I order a standard edition in the two week early order window, or is the only option the BS editions during that timeframe?

BS or die bruh!

#2198 1 year ago

The ship is in the middle that loads balls via the drop target/danesi locks. Once you load the ship with rick and morty, you can start adventures. Otherwise, you can hit multidimensional tv mode, or krombopulos michael mode, etc. All side adventures that can be done if the ship is empty. Maybe if you ONLY load morty, you do a morty only mission. Rick only, just his missions.

So many possibilities.

Some one should mod it to play this at the end of every game. I doubt they get Jermaine's rights to use that song, but just fits so well. "GOOOD BYYEEEEEE"

#2232 1 year ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Had any fang club members got any email other than the order processed email? Any special login portal or just the store web site?

I never even got a confirmation email, just the message at the end with the number. I can login after clicking "shop" on their website. It goes to a whole other site fyi. There you can shop for the game when it comes up...when ever that is.

#2402 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

They aren’t selling just yet right??? Damn I really wanna get a spot for this.

http://shop.spookypinball.com/Pinball-Machines_c_13.html
+
F5

#2426 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Charlie is waiting on Adult Swim artwork approval?

If you and all the others asking the same questions over and over would please do the following:

Go to the top of this topic. Click “Show Topic Index” next to “Topic Index (Key Posts)”. This has all the pertinent info from Charlie and Spooky about R&M. Please refer to this area so we dont have the same questions 3 times every day.

Sorry if that seemed harsh. It will really help you enjoy the forum better.

Back to wild speculation:

So the portal in the corner is hit from a ramp (it looks like a pretty big hole, maybe its a power/accuracy shot into the hole over something else) or does a ramp go over it and then there is a diverter to open the ramp path up to dump into the portal? I bet its the ladder since there is a coil back there that we dont know what it is and theres no way theres a fourth flipper in such a weird spot. This isnt a bally....or is it?

#2759 1 year ago

9am you say?

#2916 1 year ago

3h 43m...

#3432 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Mine is. Just had to pay the balance.

Whaaaaaaat

#3454 1 year ago

Were 2027. Cant wait. Hope to see it by spring?

#4192 1 year ago

The only thing Im a TAD disappointed about is that it doesnt come with a coin ejector like safecracker where you get a token for beating the wizard mode, then put the token in and go back to the carpet store to play ROY for a super wizard mode.

#4285 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy you better give me a decent brainalyzer"[quoted image]

That is a mighty crack

Why not find a scale doll butt thats silicone, put a small solenoid inside that pulls the butt down to fart? Lol.

#4678 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I was downloading the PF pics and noticed this little gem hiding out. Thoughts....?[quoted image]

What the what??

#4693 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How does the antigravity (magnasave) device work? Is it....
A. Once charged, you can push it to activate the magnasave, where it turn on and holds the ball for a fixed period of time (like 4 seconds)?
B. You charge it up like a battery, and stays on when you hold the button in as long as there is charge while it drains? If you press it for half a second it pulses using just one bar of the charge, if you hold in for 3 seconds, it holds the ball and uses most of the charge.
C. Other

Def B. I bet it acts like shadow maget and you can throw it back with the right timed tap. Not just stop and hold. FLOW BRO.

#4706 1 year ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Anxious is an understatement. I’m compulsively checking my email hoping to see one from squirrel.

Ya this wait is brutal. Im expecting a year as my worst case scenario. Refreshing email again...

#5007 1 year ago

493. Ordered at 9:21pm as a part of the fang.

We will wait patiently. Probably merry christmas 2020 to us I hope.

#5545 1 year ago
Quoted from MEuRaH:

The couple of sad Sally's are making the complaints look bigger than they are. The vast majority of us (98-99%) are quite pleased.
I look forward to what surprise you have in store for us.
PS: Can I put a deposit down on the next Spooky pin 2021? I'd like to get a head start.

If you have been in the pin game for any amount of time, do your homework. This is the game bro. Boutique game, boutique wait time. People need to chill.

I think the trust really goes to scott. Hes shown he can put out a fun game and continue to support it over time. Says a lot.

I was hoping if I kept my fang membership going each year that I would indeed maybe move up the que in the future. Who knows.

#5550 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Does the space ship have one? .... something moves it from below, maybe the centre upkicker?

I think it gets pulled to the side. Thats how charlie moved it when he showed it in the video.

#5570 1 year ago

Practicing having a pop bumper as a sling....
DA71B2D3-BF1D-41D9-9AFD-F70056E6C031 (resized).jpeg

#5582 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Designing/animating 750 incidental characters for a few seconds of screen time would cause a studio walkout lol

Man but wouldnt it be cool??

#5668 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm going to hold off to see what Scott does with the light shows, it's very possible that there are some very nuanced and directional effects which may be affected by having mirrored effects. Something like the black mirror blades might work better. Lots of time to see and decide.

Green mirrors with portal effects of course.

#5731 1 year ago

Just saw this on reddit. Bought at game stop.

CBB51642-2601-46DC-828C-F63B0D0FDE34 (resized).jpeg
#5861 1 year ago

So now that weve seen Stern’s latest offering, lets get back to the real discussion.

How about that portal shot? Accessible from two ways depending on what you have lit? Wonder what determines when the diverter is down to allow the right orbit shot or come back for the third flipper shot.

Really like that we can “charge” the portal gun with the spinner. That sounds satisfying. Bet the sfx is satisfying as well.

The garage floor. You can kind of see the effect of the portal light below it, but the angles havent been great yet. Wonder if well be printing a semi transparent portal sticker for that floor or if the effect will be enough.

Also wonder how much of the machine was final final. Did they say? Are the rick and morty decals any larger or different on the drops? Was hoping theyd allow you guys to use a black outline sketch of each one of them so it could still be rgbeautiful and also still look like R or M. The current dots are unobtrusive, but I would see wanting something more later. Just a thick black line outline thats hollow I think might look cool.

#5865 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Like what I see but do think it would've been cool to have a portal shot similar to LOTR ring shot.

Nah, this isnt a company that rehashes the same ideas over and over, sorry.

#5880 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

The main thing for me is that the portal shot is satisfying to shoot. So it has to do something to make it a satisfying shot. And yeah, and really cool portal swirl effect would be nice.

So a teleporting ball “instantly” coming back into your left in lane isnt satisfying for you? How about if they made it owner controllable how fast it comes back into the lane? Its basically a wireless ramp and ball return method lol. If its as fast as they say its gonna be sweet.

To me, combo shots with loops to finish are super satisfying and this game looks like it will have those shots.

Its not like you are going to want to change dimensions over and over, so you will most likely avoid it until you need it.

#5932 1 year ago

So do you load a ball in the second trough at setup or does it auto launch one into the portal ala tz gumball to get you setup?

Whats with the shooter lane groove on the portal orbit shot?

#5976 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This game appears to be in the same design scheme as TNA. I would assume if you don't like TNA, you may not like this game.

No. This game has ramps. Not even the same at all. It also has a looping shot, etc. This game is not TNA like at all outside of scott mother fucking danesi is the designer.

#6037 1 year ago

How many (Playable) balls did they say are in the game? 4 total?

I would like to see a “hunt” mode.

Keara Hunt

The playfield is a single color, maybe green like a jungle as a nod to predator?. The target is a single lit insert that slowly pulses red only slightly at first like a ping, the target insert moves quickly around the board. Maybe the next insert could start to change slightly to red ahead of time to give you an idea of where its going?

You can charge her ability via the portal spinner when you are in this mode and the insert lights redder and it slows down moving around.

Maybe there can be multiple targets that build over time, or it builds on itself until you either kill them all or get killed.

Tons of dimensions.

#6130 1 year ago

I wonder how you select your morty for each adventure. What does your morty enable/disable? Does the morty effect things the same way or different to the dimension? Maybe if you sync your morty with the dimension you get better awards?

Hoping for 100 mortys and 50 dimensions. Wishful thinking?

#6138 1 year ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Has anyone here read any of the rick and morty comics? If you get the time and a fan of the show you will really enjoy them

I have the first 3. I stopped after that. They werent as good as I wanted them to be.

Are we assuming that there will not be any original material in the pin from roiland other than voice work? No new dimensions, just what we know exists in the current show.

#6444 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

To be fair, I think a lot of people were good little boys about setting their alarms, having the spooky page up and logged in prior to launch, already decided on BSE, then upon launch clicking buy instantly only to watch the site spin and spin...so in a panic they jump to back up plan Joe after 5 minutes only to realize that means 2021 now with a 500+ number...and to twist the knife further...less than a minute and a half sooner order with Joe would have resulted in 6-8 months less wait time
Might as well have just rolled out of bed from a drunken stupor and ordered whenever

#493 checking in as a locked and loaded boy at launch.

Id like to talk more about the leds in this game. There are a lot supposedly, and that being said considering how many TNA has is exciting. I noticed a lack of gi holes in the back areas of the playfield. Do you think they will light the house? I wonder how they will to create effects.

#6477 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Has anyone gotten a pin autographed before? I'm planning to get mine signed by Justin but was wondering what the best thing to get signed is..? The translite? The free play card? Playfield plastics? What else? I'm just curious as to what people have found most effective in terms of getting their pins signed.

Both? Everything? All of it?

#6575 1 year ago

Pretty sure it will be considered a badge of honor to have fucked up hands from playing rick and morty. It was a privilege and an honor Mr Danesi. Thank you may I have another.

“Hey, nice hands! Rick and Morty?”

“Hell Yeah Brother”

High 5

“Ouch” - “Ouch”

LOL

#6683 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

But you can’t try to gouge preorders for Stern games, amirite?

LEs you can right? Arent LEs built last?

#6685 1 year ago

Any one else wonder if theyll add more GI to the back row? Looks kinda dark. LED strip shooting down from the back box lip maybe?

Will the house light up? Whats with the front door? Questions, questions, questions.
7801A0C1-D8B6-44EF-9DC4-889223FD3C34 (resized).jpeg

#6724 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Gives me an idea for a crazy mode. Bleep mode. Rick starts into one of his tirades (with extra sauce) and every ball hit (target) bleeps over what he's saying. Make the objective simply bleep as much of the tirade as you can in that time. Score tallied by % of tirade bleeped.

No. Just an option to have a bleeped version of the “bad” call outs would be better.

I like the % thing but Id also like a bleep version or option. Like ozzy on the osbournes. It was funnier on tv than on dvd when it was uncensored. I dunno, maybe thats me.

#6755 1 year ago

FUCKING DOPE epthegeek

Kinda wish Justin did silly alternate words for the swears. Hes really good at making shit up. Like when you see movies on TV with the overdub. “This city is a chicken, ready to be plucked!”

Oh well, still cool. Cant wait either way.

#7054 1 year ago

RICKY TICKY TABBY!

#7077 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Any of you guys see that Saints fan flipping off the camera Rick style as the Vikings kicked the extra point ? Good stuff .

Cant do nothing no more without it being instantly on the web.

#7186 1 year ago

So who again is making the interdimensional TV topper where I can load all my own clips?

#7308 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

If anyone knows of a blacklight, UV reactive R&M poster, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to add one to my collection, and haven't had any luck finding one yet.
(I know, this is a pin thread, not a poster thread, but worth a shot)

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=rick+and+morty+blacklight+poster

#7332 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Did you actually follow your search suggestion and see the results, or are you just being a Jerry?

I found a couple on amazon

amazon.com link »

amazon.com link »

amazon.com link »

Just because it doesnt SAY black light poster doesnt mean it isnt UV reactive. If you are just looking for a hippy store fuzzy black light poster with R&M with pot leaves all over, Im sure it exists.

Edit More:

More:

https://www.teepublic.com/poster-and-art/6249957-rick-ripper
https://www.redbubble.com/people/wongphu/works/43158549-rick-sanchez-from-rick-and-morty-special-trippy-design?p=tapestry
https://www.redbubble.com/people/julijakrizaj/works/29746413-ricks-dream?p=tapestry

#7620 1 year ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Still bummed I wasn’t able to get one.

Dont be a jerry, jerry. There are spots out there.

#8328 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Old one:
I'm updating it:[quoted image]

Sorry if you answered this already, but how do you load it with videos? Would love some house of cosbys clips on there too.

#8667 12 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can anyone at Spooky please indulge us with an estimate of how many adventures might make it in the game when released? Is it...
•11-20
•21-30
•31+

Probably enough, and more to come after release. Youre welcome.

Just be patient for F's sake guys. Its coming.

#8673 12 months ago

I found it interesting from the twitch interview:

That the right "orbit" is controllable where it will be cut off and you will HAVE to shoot the left shot into the house to change dimensions at times.

They will be adding mortys as time goes on even though it means nothing

There are 5 sets of optos in that danesi lock mech. wow.

#8773 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I can’t help myself....
The waiting for gameplay footage is getting annoying
[quoted image]

Just watch the trailer over and over. Plenty of gameplay there. Yeesh...

#8816 12 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Head as smooth as puppy ears

I cast from my phone to the shield all the time so will just go that route.

Just checked again and I don't have season 4 on my Hulu. Maybe because I am still in the free trial phase.
[quoted image]

I dont have season 4 either. He may pay for a premium hulu or something. I have ads.

#8833 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I know Adultswim.com is currently streaming Season 4 on the website for the month of January.
If you in the USA, Hulu does offer the option to sign in using the TV provider, so I would guess that's where is it coming from if they are seeing Season 4 on Hulu. Not sure which providers work. I know DIRECTV does not, but they have Season 4 on demand on DTV.

TV PROVIDER??? OK BOOMER. Lol...jk, but seriously who has a tv sub any more?

#8838 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

About 87 million households in the USA snowflake.

87 million jerrys for sure. I save over $100 a month and I still watch just as much tv. Not sure why people like wasting their money.

#8866 12 months ago

My tube shipped to the office. Forgot thats my shipping address. Must have been here a while. Caps in place.

IMG_6624 (resized).jpg
#8880 12 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

time to steer the subject towards something else
If license agreements allowed (which i have no idea on), who would you like to see make a cameo?
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01/24/marvel-rick-morty-crossover-reference-x-men-marauders/?fbclid=IwAR0lvxy8a-D9RSf4DcgK7j8J5ylF3aHQBgS1QDdbgrYeyOG6QXWSuNq8D4A
That should distract for a page or two...

No thanks. Keep your super hero shit in your stern games. PASS.

#8902 12 months ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Like R&M but hate superheroes? Or is it superheroes = Stern, and Stern = bad? Either way I don't get it. I want all the things! Rick berating Beast or Iron Man for being second-rate geniuses, or riffing on the "Juggernaut, bitch" meme... cameos are good stuff!

No, Im fine with the stern and their super hero games. I enjoy xmen, avengers is alright when setup right. Deadpool is the same, its gotta be setup right. GOTG is meh. There have been a lot of super hero games over the years.

I just dont care for the overload of the same type of theme. I dont feel like im a super hero playing the game after Ive done it over and over. It loses its luster.

Lets keep our rick and morty game about rick and morty. There are vindicators to be made for days. The assembling of a team with undoubtably happen.

No need for a cross over. Plenty of material.

#8992 11 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm going with the Blips and Chitz keychain. They are the best arcade in the multiverse. I wonder is the will have a Rick and Morty game there?[quoted image]

I still think the area over the second trough is a prime spot for a big 3d printed blips and chitz arcade. At least a couple of the games and a blips and chitz sign.

#9022 11 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Look at that powder coated coin door! OOH WEE![quoted image]

Wondering why only one has it...

#9026 11 months ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

It’s an option

Not on the sheet I saw.

4D575738-C98D-44D1-96EF-7B326964D52F (resized).jpeg
#9151 11 months ago

Seriously though, how does that topper survive shipment? It looks like it sticks up above the coin door, no?

Cheers to all early adopters. Find those bugs, improve future games. Good luck to all in their shipment.

Edit: Now I see the cardboard pieces. Got it.

#9156 11 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Don't worry people, I only peed on Hilton's

I was hoping for a sack wipe across the lock down bar, but I guess this works too.

#9405 11 months ago

Well I heard they are making a pin game called Rick and Morty. Can any one confirm that?

#9538 11 months ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Whoa. Pop bumper on the left eh? So no post-passes from there I guess. Interesting...

ASSUMPTIONS!!!!!

Im definitely having a gasm of some sort over this game. Just not sure what kind yet. The searchlight light show was amazeballs.

#9551 11 months ago

The LEDs flanking the timer....pretty cool

#10307 11 months ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

The folks with low ceilings gonna be blown. Time to cut holes in drywall or ceiling tiles.

I KIND OF wish they would have stuck the moving portal in the backbox ala blackhole with an infinity mirror.

#10581 11 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

anyone know what the kruzman clearcoat option costs?[quoted image]

If only this was an option on sterns BEFORE they put their shitty cc on there....

#10771 11 months ago

To ruin the games modes and light shows or to not ruin the games modes and light shows....that is the question. Watch or dont watch.

11-12 months is a long wait...but I might be able to live....hmmmm

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 170.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside