20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#827 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Spooky has problems getting getting Alice Cooper pinball software issues ironed out. It is a little alarming that they are on to the next project without correcting issues with their last pin.

The big issues with cooper are p rock board memory leak stuff. If they iron it out for cooper it’s ironed out for Rick and Morty. And they almost have that issues fixed. It’s not catastrophic either. So all is good. Keep the line moving.

#839 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

What is this p-roc memory board leak you speak of?

It’s beyond my knowledge level of coding stuff for sure but what basically happens is there is a small memory leak that’s affecting Alice Cooper and after a long period of game being on it loses enough memory to bog the game processes down and eventually crash/lockup the game. Until they figure out how to totally resolve it they have settings in some current beta code revisions that reboot the game after so much memory has leaked or after every game to stop a crash from happening.

#874 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Yes... this is exactly correct. It's not a Proc issue, it's the PC and how it's handling video.
That's where the smarter than me people step in and my eyes get glassy looking when they explain it further.

See told you beyond my smarts with computer shit . PC Not ProC

#884 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I wish it were Stern and not Spooky... And only because I would like to see this table hold up to being Routed.. And produced in larger numbers. With that said, I will be buying a gently used, second hand one, in the next year or two.

I had TNA at my location for about a year. Never an issue besides a rare stuck ball on a plastic.

I have Alice Cooper right now. No issues preventing it from being on location. Has some bugs sure but fine on location. It’s been there since June

#937 4 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Also heard it was in the bank for the 24 hour tourney. As an ACNC owner I'm curious on how it held up with the constant play from top-notch players?

Yes it was. Held up well. I did forget to give it a regular reboot every few hours once and we did have the memory leak crash in on game. Only other issue was a handful of times they game spot out two balls into shooter lane due to the first one not making it out cleanly. Just went in and pulled one of them out of the shooter lane and dumped it in the drain and the game had no issues tracking the balls in that scenario.

#951 4 years ago

It’s unfortunate Nelson. Go look it up. Not good stuff.

#1154 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

What about the leftovers in the "fang club" that could have paid and potentially be left with no game?
No it does not look so simple at all (yes could well get technical, messy and Complex!) now that there are Two Limited Editions and no regular editions, for an obviously hot title.
Makes no sense.

You’re fabricating all these complicated what ifs. Currently we’ve heard there are 200 fang club members. This doesn’t mean all 200 want this game either. Just supporting spooky perhaps or waiting for next games,etc. going hypothetical like you are say another 100 sign up and makes 300 fang members and everyone of them wants rick and morty then they all order one and after the initial two weeks the other 450 go out to general public.

Unless over 750 people sign up for fang club and everyone of Then order rick and morty No one in the club is getting left out in fang club. BS edition has nothing to do with availability or LE status or anything. BS edition is basically just an extra add on package anyone can choose to add if they are in fang club.

Stop freaking out people. Plenty of games to around for everyone.

#1294 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

The FOMO will be strong at the WMPC

And Sanctum and Flipside

#1553 4 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Since 99.9% of Pinsiders will have no idea what we’re talking about, here’s a primer:

Do you know I named my most recent dog Spaghetti because of this show? I hope you remember that episode.

#1666 4 years ago

Fang club went on sale when their web store went live. My guess is yeah these are just sequential invoice numbers. Some fang club. Some could just be someone ordering a spooky shirt or hat or whatever else is in the web store currently.

People need to stop the hype, speculation and fear chatter in here.

#2479 4 years ago

Man I can’t wait to try and “post pass” off that pop bumper. I do hope that works. Would be bad ass.

#2760 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looks good. Excited to play one.

Come to The Sanctum finally....

1 month later
#8194 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

I know of at least 21 that will be on location and those are just the ones I sold. I have no idea how many of my distributors have sold to locations.

Mines going on location and ordered through you but probably not listed on your list of going on location so add another. We had TNA there and currently Alice Cooper still as a favorite. My player base can not wait for this game. They are chomping at the bit.

Actually add two. The one my partner at my location ordered is going at his bar. Both of those probably aren’t on your list.

#8225 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Quick poll update (and notice for anyone who missed it / reminder for anyone who said "I'll do it later" and forgot):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-rick-amp-morty-if-so-which-category-are-you-take-the-poll
With 182 responses, that's just a shave under 25% of the 750 production run accounted for. 97 (53% of respondents) are first-time Spooky buyers, with nearly 20% being first NIB. Pretty impressive amounts IMO.
What's even more interesting to me is thus far, as overall reposnses have tallied, those percentages have stayed roughly consistent... that's a purely anecdotal observation but I wonder if it would hold true for the whole run?
So the other 75% or ~568 of you.... Don't be a Jerry: answer it if you haven't, just for fun!

No Thanks. Can we please stop trying to over analyze and data compile every single tiny thing in the hobby.

2 weeks later
#10018 4 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

It was smart of Spooky to get ahead with the 15min of gameplay yesterday. I'm looking forward to some more streams and whenever we get a game in CT.

The Sanctum will have one.

#10193 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Congratulations. Can you share your number?
Or pm it .
I need to get over to you guys soon!

400 something I think? Website was locked up for 18 minutes for us. Tried as fast as we could.

1 week later
#10865 4 years ago

My fiends brewery is making these. Got a few cases for a tournament in running this weekend at The Sanctum.

A74A12B0-ACA5-4E47-839E-8E4344DDB485 (resized).jpegA74A12B0-ACA5-4E47-839E-8E4344DDB485 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.