20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

If you buy into the fang club do you get early access to this game too, or just Haunted House Party?

Yes HHP is RICK AND MORTY

#227 4 years ago

We consistently build 10 games a week at this point. We very rarely ever miss that mark anymore. We have done 500 a year the last 2 years. We dont plan on breaking that system for now. We have to be very careful as a small company. All of our guys are full time and they count on that paycheck to feed their families. If we get to the point where sales consistently demand we could expand easily. However you just never know how that next title is going to go over and how the market is going to be the next year. We never want to have a day at spooky pinball where we have to walk people to the door because we dont have work for them. It's just not what any of us are about. There are more important things than big numbers.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's awesome, but why close the door on more if something changes in the future. 750 LEs is great, but why say limited to 750, period? It really kills your options moving forward if there is a dud in there, you can't go back and fill in with a few hundred R&M SEs to

Totally valid point. We have options that are not limited for that reason. However we often limit to what we feel we can do in a timely manner that is a fair wait time for the customer. Also the limit is a huge part of the draw for some people and makes it cool when you can get ahold of one!

#619 4 years ago

When we say 750 is the limit we do not lie. Ever. No bullshit edition. We would remake an entire new rick and morty game from scratch before we ever did that.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Spooky has problems getting getting Alice Cooper pinball software issues ironed out. It is a little alarming that they are on to the next project without correcting issues with their last pin.

Not really a fair assement. RM has an entirely different team. Not one person has stopped working on Alice cooper in this building including the tech guys working on software nor will our programmer here be ending the code on ACNC anytime soon. We are also using a MUCH LARGER PC on RM.

#1513 4 years ago

Reminder fellas... being in the club gets you access to sales at launch. Non club members will be able to buy leftovers 14 days later. IF THEIR ARE ANY. Keep in mind though this game could sell out in 2 hours for all we know. To give yourself the best chance of getting a game be in the club already and be on the website or speaking to your distributer the second game sales go live! Even if you are in the club if you dont buy it before they sell out you are out of luck!

#1515 4 years ago

All sales open at the same time and distributors all have a set number they are allowed to sell also so it just depends where customers go first and who runs out first. Spooky sales will be on our website.

#1566 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Spooky would probably just tell you all the information you wanted to know now (more pics, release date, pricing) if he wasn't enjoying the hype show so much. And thanks to you guys, he's probably already adjusted his pricing up 5 times over the last three days since you're salivating so much.

Actually pricing was determined over 6 months ago. Many people already know the price. We base price on bill of materials not demand. Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

#1572 4 years ago

There are obviously alot of costs associated with scotts RGB spending habit lol many improvements on the game and a high profile license however i think we can all agree a wildly high price increase is not in our companies book of tricks.

#1593 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Many people have already ordered the game and have a deposit in

no.

#1775 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Joined the club and hoping this will be my first Spooky pin! After reading through this thread (well skimming a bit), one thing I was surprised to see were the posts from SpookyLuke. The fact that a pinball company is willing to participate in a conversation with their fan and customer base is just fantastic! I’m just use to JJP who keep their customers totally in the dark. Anyway, hoping R&M lives up to the hype!

People would be surprised just how helpful we can be! I have gone to crazy lengths helping some customers and i really don't hide anything. If our guys messed up i will flat out say they messed up. No political round-about speak to get out of it. What people DON'T realize is that your customer support experience starts with how you approach me. If you start out your email hurling insults and threats we are not going to be overly excited to help you lol but if you are calm and solution minded you will always get as much help as you need! We also had a very long conversation about being public on here. After alot of debate we decided to try to be honest and transparent hoping the people who appreciate it outweigh the people simply here to be mad and analyze every word. We honestly really truly appreciate sensible customers who are looking for the best solution even when there is a mistake or issue! I know if this game sells out their will be some people really bummed they did not get in on it but that but spots get sold and people back out there is always hope. Also i hope the honesty with the limit of 750 and not price gouging people really outweighs the negatives of super limited runs.

[email protected]
Don't be afraid to email if you have an issue we pick up alot of tips and tricks along the way as well as constantly create tech videos.

#1790 4 years ago

The confirmation number from fang club purchase means nothing. Someone please pin this to the top so people can reference it.
1. When you join the fang club you get a care package of spooky gear with some stuff non members cant even buy that is worth your money alone.
2. All emails in the Fang Club memberships will get a warning email that includes the time of sales opening, with a link to our website where you can purchase the game.
3. NON Fang Club members will not receive this email or be able to buy the game until 2 weeks later! THIS IS A HUGE VALUE.
4. Being in the Fang Club does NOT guarantee you a game it DOES guarantee you a 2 week head start on non members however!
5. Their is a chance the game could sell out quickly! In this case non members may never even have a chance to buy and even Fang Club members who do not get to the website quick enough could miss out if per say it did actually sell out that fast.
6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales.
7. We understand some people may not be able to get the game. Maximize your chances by being a member and placing your initial payment as quickly as possible after release. If you do not get the game get ahold of us as we will put you on a list in case there are back outs or spots for sale.
8. YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.
9. We cannot release sales until cartoon network approves our date. We are ready and waiting.
10. All Blood suckers games will be completed before any standard games. This is part of the value but more is included in the package and will be shown before launch. All Blood Suckers colors and features will not be available for purchase to add to your standard EVER. They are exclusive to the Blood Suckers Edition. Do not order a standard and expect to upgrade. Order what you want the first time. Purely cosmetic Edition no loss of gameplay features.
11. All of the typical spooky "Add-Ons" such as Direct print clear coated cabinet (Butter), knocker, shaker, etc. will be available however will not be online. We will email you or call you a few weeks before your game goes on the line! AT THAT TIME you will be able to purchase the add-ons for your game. None of these alter your initial payment and will reflected on your final bill.
12. Previously taking "Add-On" orders at the time of purchase led to hundred of people changing their mind (sometimes more than once) about what they wanted before the game made it to the line. Also left time for record mistakes to be made on our end.
13. YOU WILL be able to purchase the Blood Sucker game or Standard version from the website as long as they are not out of stock.
14. Last but not least i doubt cartoon network will allow us time to put a whole gameplay stream together but we will get video of the ball rolling through features and show video and call outs as they are obviously a huge part! Full pictures of entire game also.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions! Trying to read them all but there are ALOT.

#1804 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

if you order the normal version will you be able to upgraded to bloodsucker edition if it’s still in that 2 week window?

No to many organizational issues. Order what you want the first time!

#1905 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Surely a pic from the underside of the pf wouldn't stir anything up with the cartoon network.

Good point... hmmm

#1923 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Has the show grown on you? I seem to remember you saying "not you too" or something like that when we were talking about the show a few years back.

I watch movies and shows most people think are boring and stupid... however i do recognize a clever well written show show when i see one! Rick and Morty is clever as hell and if customers are into it i am happy.

#1945 4 years ago

BOOM

Luke_Leak (resized).jpgLuke_Leak (resized).jpg
#2027 4 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

SpookyLuke
"6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales."
Do Fang Club members get first opportunity over distributors?
If all 750 go to Fang Club members are distributors out of luck?

Fang Club can buy from distributors or direct. Fang Club members get priority with distributors and direct sales but Spooky Sales and Distributor sales are split evenly neither has priority over the other they are spread evenly across the run. Fang Club does not mean you have priority over a distributor because that would alienate all people who are in the Fang Club that wish to got through their long standing distributor. You have to be in the Fang Club to buy on launch day regardless if you are buy direct or through Distributor.

#2069 4 years ago

Distributer numbers and spooky direct orders are layered evenly across the run.

#2109 4 years ago

Butter (direct print cabinets) orders will be taken shortly before your game is built and do not get included on the initial payment or original order in any way shape or form. Fang Club Blood Sucker edition $1525 initial payment. Standard edition $1,000 these are the ONLY variants sold on launch day.

Distributors and Spooky games are mixed so 50 spooky then 50 assorted distro then 50 spooky etc....
Yes we understand some people wont get the game that is kind of the whole point of limited.
Yes i understand a bunch of people will be calling everywhere trying to get a game. There are like 20 reasons we do things in this order but i really would rather you guys just accept that many hours of debate and thought went into the way this is being done and this is the best way due to alot of variables you don't know or understand.
No there is not a distributor list. There are reasons for this we are discussing the best option.

Please always read the key posts they have a lot of good info.

#2112 4 years ago

We’ll cover parts in your game in home use for 1 year. Location use will be 90 days (same as that big pinball company). We like owners that customize their games, but please understand if you’re tapping into the wiring or board somewhere, you’re doing so at your own risk and voiding your warranty.

A large amount of it is case by case and we have many cases provided much more than we were required to. Believe it or not much of it has to do with just being a decent person when you contact us!

If you are worried about play field quality not 1 single ACNC customer has pooling or clear coat chipping under posts that i have been made aware of. It is never 100% as you can see from the entire hobby no matter how large the manufacturer but we believe our board is the best it has ever been.

On that note i am outa here.

#2123 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

spookyluke lets say sales are open and whatever edition either bs or standard after the deposit has been made will you immediately be given what number that machine is?
Maybe also just an estimated ball park of a shipping date?

That will have to come atleast a little later because the orders need to be layed into a spreadsheet after order to layer distro vs direct and BS in front. Also you can estimate your own ship date roughly at 10 per week. These will be fairly close to built in numerical order minus a few over seas shipping things and maybe direct print cabinet groups.

#2536 4 years ago

Standard price $6995.00
Blood sucker $7520.00

#2546 4 years ago

Pictures of BS cabinet to come. Shortly on facebook I'm sure someone will grab and share here.

#2571 4 years ago
RM1 (resized).jpgRM1 (resized).jpgRM2 (resized).jpgRM2 (resized).jpgRM3 (resized).jpgRM3 (resized).jpgRM4 (resized).jpgRM4 (resized).jpgRM5 (resized).jpgRM5 (resized).jpg
#2583 4 years ago

Numbers will be confirmed after as all orders will have to be compiled.

#2595 4 years ago

Center orbit contains a hidden up post which creates a double danesi lock.

#2605 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

can you explain how this will be figured out? Is it just random regardless of the time of order? And is 1k expected upon buying BEFORE you get the number?
Standard edition looks great!

Yes you have to place your initial payment to get your number. Also they directly coincide with what order the initial payments are placed on the website.

#2612 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Is this how all prior pre-orders have worked?

Less organized as all previous game orders were taken manually. The online purchase now allows us an exact ordered list of orders placed.

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK so timing of order = number in line.
Those poor servers of yours.

Basically however remember we have to layer in distributor games according also to keep it fair for those who wish to go through a distributor. Would not be fair to build all direct sales or distributors first. Mix 50/50 evenly across production.

#2620 4 years ago

Bloodsucker edition includes.
All built before any standard edition games.
Really cool metallic purple powder coat
Custom portal rails
Matching apron and display panel.

Everything else shown is an add on.

#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Damn, I have a 7:00 am flight to Philadelphia in the morning.
I guess I’m going to see if I can buy internet on the flight to place an order.
Otherwise, it’s first thing when I land.

Are you looking to get a blood sucker game?

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

So, for those ordering through a distributor, do they need to place an order tomorrow at 9am on the website? It’s a little confusing.

No all distributor orders are placed with them directly they each take orders in their own way. Only spooky direct sales on our website.

#2679 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

spookyluke Was the callouts from the video from the Adult or the PG version? Is it ranker? LOL
I didn't see any slut dragon jizzz on anything....

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH MORE ADULT THE REAL GAME CALLOUTS ARE. I will not share the real words here but these are real custom call outs from Justin Roiland written by him. We have the real characters sound and video. Yes it is exactly as vulgar as the show. Setting to make it PG will be included.

#2684 4 years ago

Distributors have assorted spots equal to spooky they all have an equal ratio and range. We all have equal early, mid and late numbers and they will be layered accordingly.

#2689 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You’re doing the Lord’s work!!!
(To clarify - Lord Duckfucker Shitgobbler from the Slappycock dimension of the Scrotumhair Dingleberry galaxy, of course)

You got it lol

#2698 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

What is not included in the pics. You said there was extras shown. What are those?

Portal speaker grills with RGB light kit will be for sale. As well as target decals etc. We have a list will show as soon as its approved.

#2701 4 years ago

Butter cabinets will now be kept in house and built in normal order. No more butter cabinet batches.

#2705 4 years ago

Not down. Things are being added

#2715 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

If I join the Fang Club now, will I be able to get in for tomorrow?

Yes you will have access to sales! Does this mean we finally turned you into a spooky customer!!!!?????

#2721 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1576462497458 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1576462497458 (resized).jpg
#2791 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes please a rules overview would be helpful. (I am sure it's not like the Jetsons but I have no idea really).

They are still going to be programming for 18 months adding all sorts of stuff so a rules overview would be senseless. They will have more stuff in it every day. 4 days from now the current rules overview would mean nothing. Game is cool now but so much more to add.

#2954 4 years ago

Important note. When sales go live purchase the version of the game you wish to buy. Do not expect to upgrade later.

#2972 4 years ago

The purple really looks alot better in person. It has tons of metallic shine to it and really blends with the cabinet art. Even our team did not like it when they saw pictures but got to the shop to see it in person and did a full 180 they loved it. The BS is purely cosmetic and faster build time. The wording was just inconveniently placed in the email.

#3020 4 years ago

Standard will have powdercoat upgrade option at all.

#3541 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

They had the option to buy multiples. I can see OPs and speculators loading up on machines. One order # could contain many pins.

2 was limit

#3553 4 years ago

We had to put in stock numbers there are very few games at all left. Both about to be out of stock shortly.

#3610 4 years ago

Site on our end is basically locked up afeaid making a change would mess up sales and have not had any specific standard requests anyhow... 13 left...

#3625 4 years ago

The people who bought spots today took alot of time up moving themselves hundreds of spots down in line.

#3684 4 years ago

Keep in mind all spooky orders will be layered equally with distributor orders so your spooky order number does not fully reflect your game number. The girls will email all customers with there game number once this list is compiled. 4 games left.

#3823 4 years ago

Short answer is we dont know what the special first day purchase prize included is but 750 people will get it lol....

#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

...so spookyluke, when can we expect to see some real game play video?

Tossing that around now. We have been playing alot here and it is pretty loaded with fun stuff already. We will decide soon.

#3854 4 years ago

We are finishing up ACNC this week. We take off the week of Christmas to recharge then we come back full production on Monday. Supply issues could slow the first couple weeks but we plan to be up to our 10 games per week very quickly.

#3933 4 years ago

Check with distributors some may have a handful here or there. Also watch for people selling spots later. We will also post publicly if we have any left due to accidental double orders or something but do not believe we have any at all at this time.

#4194 4 years ago

Remember folks we got the custom speech and the real show video and music plus Scott (who is a real musician) made some awesome music to. Dont be to hard on us about the ship lol. We had to have SO MANY things approved. The whole team threw everything they could at this and it really came down to the wire time wise. For a first major license I really believe we acquired a ton of assets! We have already learned alot and have many things on the agenda to improve in the future.

#4322 4 years ago

To spooky they are sold out and every distributor except 1-2 is completely out as far as i know. One of which was deliberately holding people off until his repeat customers bought first. All 750 have been bought by a distributor or customer directly. I said from the beginning if you miss out go distributor hunting!!!!

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I don't get the whole "I'm glad they used stock toys because I can get cheap replacement parts" argument. You're paying $7000+. What is all that cost for if not to development and produce some new stuff? You can look at it like you get cheap replacement parts later, or like you're overpaying for them the first time. TSPP was before the era of $7000 games so I don't think it's quite a fair comparison, but these days with these prices I think the price warrants original parts unique to the game, not an amalgamation of existing parts. I wonder if they pursued this theme in part because of the wealth of licensed toys available to use in the game? I hope it doesn't become a trend in the industry to cut costs by repurposing bulk item toys.

You do realize there is only 1 toy that isn't hand made right lol? We also added RGB to the ship and motion. There is a hand sculpted custom portal gun and the entire house we created from scratch which is also controllable RGB. The death Crystal's have a flasher in them. Literally 1 single off the shelf toy. One. How you could believe we pursued the theme because of cheap toys because we used ONE is beyond me. The ship needed to be light and strong.

#4545 4 years ago

Distributors knew their numbers ahead of time. The girls had to list in all 375 of our numbers manually. Now they will begin emailing you each your number manually. It will take some time. Better system to come next launch. This time we did the website next launch we hopefully perfect the website. and fully automate. Each distributor had alot less games to organize and has had more time to do so than our girls who are taking care of 375 themselves.

#4549 4 years ago

This shows the purple's texture and shine alot better. Hard to see in photos but in person it really pops.

20191218_135118 (resized).jpg20191218_135118 (resized).jpg
#4554 4 years ago

Very purple but with a bright metallic powder in it.

#4569 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Can you powdercoat the coin door or tell us the color so we can get it done?

https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PRB-4539/purple-mirage-river

#4951 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Ok...please tell us how we're misinterpreting these numbers?
1791 121
1792 122
1804 130
1805 131
1875 362
1882 369
1886 373
1887 374
1910 393
1912 395
1977 476
1982 458
1986 461
2018 488

You are misinterpreting them because any of those orders could be for 2 games not 1. Quantity limit was set to 2. Also Distributors and some select locations that have sold 10s or hundreds of games for us in the past were also allowed 1 early game beforehand to get in shows or on location for hundreds of people to play. Also Cartoon Network had many early team games for show creators etc... not like we can tell them no and get the license. Just going to have to trust we are a decent company and do our best to be fair to every single party from locations that buy every game to distributors who sell half of our games to team members who made the damn show.

#4962 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Do you not understand that this makes even less sense, not more. Look at the order # vs game # list. There are no multiples or very little, or they would be further spread apart....the numbers do not lie here, pretty basic math.
1790 120
1791 121
1792 122
1794 123
1804 130
1805 131
1816 141
1818 143
if there were any multiples in there, say order 1791 was for 2...order 1792 would be 123 in line, not 122....
also....why are you letting resellers get their 2nd game before others get their 1st???

Ill be happy to refund your spot and give it to one of the 20 people who beg me to get on the list anywhere.

You have 0 knowledge of foreign customers, container shipping, loyal distributors, locations who buy every game, cartoon network team game amounts, spooky team games like oh idk the designer of the game, customers who have bought all 7 titles, shows, charity events, Yeah keep telling us how much you know.

2 weeks later
#7117 4 years ago

Hey guys
Bear with me if i miss any of your emails or don't get back to you. Our guy created a new email for me [email protected] He ported all my old emails over but it marked all of them as unread and jumbled the order so i cannot find most of my stuff! Also dont be afraid to call us at 815-541-0054 if you cant reach us in email form!

#7123 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Right click
Mark All as Read....

Yes sir but i had some unread while they were porting so i don't know which were unread lol.

Will have 10 on the floor this week. Will finish them next week. Then box up. Gameplay video is coming after we smash some bugs!
I'm sure we could take pictures next week or so.

3 weeks later
#9173 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If your celing clearance misses out by only a small amount, looks like the potential would be there to make an alternative metal bracket for the portal, so that it sits just a little bit lower.

We are shipping these 20 attached to the game. We never had an issue with jetsons which was very similiar. If we have issues we will adjust! No big deal.

I could provide a shorter metal bracket if people end up needing it.

I really would prefer to hook them up here to avoid any confusion plugging it in which tends to lead to issues.

#9417 4 years ago

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YexlFMEvNUIg0XUCcnzSg2mnJOxKiiLJ

New code memory leak solved. New content. More already in the works.

Figured i would dump in both threads just so nobody misses it.

#9424 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This is for ACNC, btw.

Yeah i know... Just thought i would throw it here for anyone who no longer keeps up with the ACNC thread but has the game....

#9768 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Obviously the upper flipper shots are super important but need to be shot on the fly. That’s gonna be the make or break shots like the SIM on DI.

Remember sometimes a tough shot or a shot that burns you once in awhile is what makes the game difficult and really keep you coming back for a long time in the home environment. That combined with super deep modes is what keeps them from getting boring a couple months later!

#10410 4 years ago

30 games sitting in the warehouse ready to ship. 10 more the guys are finishing up to be boxed next week also and i do not anticipate that slowing down anytime soon. Waiting on approvals to ship the stock has nothing to do with physical build here. We have a pretty good handle on the build already. Sounds like everything needed to ship everything here will be in place before next week.

#10414 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

you're gonna run out of room pretty soon

You have no idea lol warehouse is a problem right now!

#10421 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Are any of this batch going to make it to operators or non-insiders? Wondering when we might get some street action

Oh yeah! Tons of locations, distributor show games, charity stuff, customer games, even a few over seas show games.

#10582 4 years ago

Just a random note. There has been a seriously significant improvement in the RM playfields. When these get out start checking for dimples its unbelievable how well these are holding up. The ones we have been beating up here are holding up unlike anything we have ever done before. You guys are going to be pleasantly surprised, i know we were.

#10585 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm not sure I believe this statement. I'll need to actually play test your game many dozens of times and inspect it myself in order to validate this statement. Let me know what day works for you.

More than welcome to swing by we always have one here! lol

#10596 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Still pisses me off that everyone wouldn't shut up about how awesome TNA playfields were, and somehow myself and others got a chipped up mess and a blank wall hanger playfield that I will most likely never install. Charlie and Scott are awesome but it still fn sucks.

It is hard to remedy these types of things. 95% of spooky playfields that ever leave this door have been some of the highest industry quality. At the end of the day not 1 single playfield manufacturer on the planet can provide a board that doesn't have issues at one time or another. If we could buy a perfect playfield we would but a place to purchase from does not exist. Cold hard truth. It does not make me or anyone else happy to have an issue so i totally understand. We replaced the faulty part to you and i understand that a days work would be invloved to fix it but we cannot do much more. If pinball manufacturers replaced the whole game every time a playfield issue arose not ONE single place would be in business today. All we can do is try to improve going forward and im telling you RM is the best we have done yet. That is all i can do man i do not know what else to say or do.

1 week later
#11168 4 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I don't think there was a lot of procrastinating... people were constantly refreshing their browsers trying to get a pin in the shopping cart so they could check out before they were all gone.
Next time I buy a high demand spookycharlie pin, instead of getting a busy signal on the phone or being stuck in browser-refresh-hell, I am going to drive to Benton, camp out in the parking lot, and buy in-person when they show up to start their work day (as long as they're cool with me doing that).

Absolutely! Anyone willing to go to this length deserves the game lol!

#11180 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Band to start it off would be legit-then all of us had to actually socialize in various style of outdoor seating with hydration of choice and no cell phones would be a nice experience

Charlies son does have a band that would be willing to headline lol

3 weeks later
#11623 4 years ago

Hey fellas. Sorry about the stuck ball on the apron. We used the same apron/holder bracket combo on ACNC and i cannot remember any complaints. Probably due to ACNC being played a little over 7 degrees pitch. I think most RM are probably set a little less steep so maybe it happens more. We purchase them as a part made for multiple games. Was not seeing it on the floor but did see it mentioned here a few days ago. We are coming up with a solution just tossing around ideas for something simple. No worries guys

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=SpookyLuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.