20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2524 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Anyone get a fang club email? I have not.

The Fang Club emails are going out as I type. Fawzma is sending them in batches so just wait you will get one

#2716 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That seems high. I've not paid over $200 for shipping for any other pin. Hoping that's not accurate.

that is the rough quote off the top of my head I can't get any closer of an idea without zip codes etc.

#4624 4 years ago
Quoted from Elix72:

My daughter affectionately refers to that store as “Hot Topic for parents”. (Brighter, safer, less edgy”. If you ever see something you like there, get it, once it’s gone, it seems to be gone. We have 2 malls near us and they have some common things at each store, but several things only at one or the other.

ok that made me feel old I love box lunch !! they have all of my favorites--- Disney, Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, Friends, Dr Who and tons more lol

#5022 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Some orders were t shirt or just fang club is my guess.

Yes there were a bunch of customers that also bought their fang club memberships, merchandise, etc. Oh and a bunch of people who bought from a distributor and went in to get there membership taken care.

FACT you can't go off of the order numbers from the store!

4 weeks later
#8121 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I’d be shocked if 50 made it out on route.

I know of at least 21 that will be on location and those are just the ones I sold. I have no idea how many of my distributors have sold to locations.

1 week later
#8581 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Welp. I got my tube today or should I say shaft because that’s how I feel about now.
First off it was drop shipped from the printer so I lost the pleasure of having spookys hands on my tube (1st pic)
Second, the tape job on the ends of my tube tube is all wrinkly and a cheap thin grade of tape at that (2nd pic)
Third, it was sprinkly out today, god forbid it’s was actually raining hard or I would have ended up with a soggy tube (3rd pic)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

First--- there is Spooky DNA all over that lol. Squirrel, Lexi & spent hours rolling every poster, stuffing every tube etc so chances are there is most likely
long blonde & brown hairs in there somewhere lol
Second---- blame Uline its their tape
Third--- trade ya rain for the 3 inches of snow & -1 temps we have right now

#8890 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Best cameo ever. Anybody know what episode it shows up?
[quoted image]

That was a Christmas present from my sister. No idea where she got it but it is super cool & hanging in the house hallway.

2 weeks later
#10624 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

An idea for future games regarding licensing and voice work.
At launch, along with game options, could a game akin to Rick and Morty, be presented with a kickstarterish option for extra voice talent for SAG fees and contract costs?
If 100 people alone, picked a $200 option, that could maybe allow an extra actor or two for either existing voice work or new dialog entirely.
$20,000 isn't much, but maybe on a smaller project like this, it could suffice?

Keep going on the pricing there no where close on prices yet lol

#10781 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I call them facts! People started to see this problem at game number 90ish. I was game number 102. Aniraf linked above was #218. Folks with game number 400 where seeing this also (floyd1977). All through the thread there are games from 90s all the way into the 400's. sorry but important to have a balanced view on these things.

What you are not taking into account is that the build number did not & will not match up in sequence. We will always have to build out of order to work in the butter cabinets when they are ready so they don't sit around the shop with the chance of them getting damaged. You are also not taking in the fact that we build container games all at the same time regardless of their numbers. If I have 20 games going to OZ then I build all 20 at once no matter what the numbers are. Therefore the build numbers WILL NEVER go in a true numerical order. That is why the few boards ---WAY less then a 100 are all over the map in game numbers.

#10785 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wait, WHAT? Lower number doesn’t mean earlier receipt? We need a way to know our place in line.

No it just means if I have 20 games going to OZ ie 8, 73, 109, 210, 300 etc those numbers will ALL be built at the same time so they can go in a container all at once & not sit here doing nothing for months.

If we get a batch of butters in ---10 cabinets & the numbers that need them are 5,12,21,34,43,51, 60 then they will all get built at the same time. They will get mixed in with whatever numbers run we are doing. So if we are doing 50-80 they will get mixed in with that bunch.

#10787 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Do you have a gestimate on when the Oz games will be shipping .

Hoping for April/May ship date. If for no other reason then it is a pain the rear to load the containers in snow & ice lol. We did that this past Monday for a container of Alice Coopers going to Austria...... lets just say forklifts & ice = a very nervous KT for 2 hours .

5 months later
#12154 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I am posting this here & in the other Rick & Morty thread. We have been getting emails saying " if I email about a game I can get one" and other such things. This is NOT correct. We have a waiting list that is HUGE for people that want a game if someone drops out. To be perfectly honest we have not had anyone contact us directly on wanting to sell their spot, all the transfers have come to our attention after both parties have agreed. Basically I am saying yes you can email us but it will only get you put on a waiting list. There are no more spots to be had. Just trying to clear up some stuff. Thanks stay happy, stay safe & play pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=SpookyKT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.