20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLCpunk2113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8619 4 years ago

I got red and purple.

2 weeks later
#10665 4 years ago

I understand that Stranger Things and Rick and Morty are both beloved themes and are coming out at the same time but I don't understand all of the hate for one or the other. Maybe just actually like your hobby? Be happy that we are getting these awesome games and not another generic car themed game! Stern doing rad shit doesn't take away from Spooky. Spooky doing rad stuff doesn't take away from Stern. Rising tides lift all ships! It's not Spooky vs. Stern it's not Stranger Things vs. Rick and Morty. You can like both. You can BUY both.

#10673 4 years ago

I have many stern games on location and have had one Spooky game on location. If you think Stern makes bad games you are off your rocker. All games have issues. Especially when they are breaking in. Stern has been helpful in helping me with issues that come up. Spooky has been helpful in handling issues that come up. Just because my TNA didn’t hold up on location doesn’t mean I hate Spooky and it certainly doesn’t mean that I didn’t wake up at 7 AM to buy a Rick & Morty. If Stern asked you to order a game without seeing gameplay you would all lose your minds. Spooky does it and it’s no big deal. Different strokes for different folks. Stop ruining the hobby by being dicks on the Internet to a bunch of people who work really hard to make your life better via new pinball!

#10676 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I played STHLE tonight and I enjoyed the game alot. I also enjoy JP2. I enjoy IM, I enjoy most Stern games. However, I do not enjoy their sales tactics nor do I believe they are fair.
I for one am not saying anything about the game. I personally have been expressing my disgust regarding the trojan sale.
It does not matter what industry you consider, this type of sales tactic is dysfunctional and hurts customer base.
When you see this type of behavior... you call it out. If you accept this type of behavior. It becomes the norm and encourages the progression of such tactics.
As a new pinball enthusiast I may be naive but I will not give loyalty to a company that pulls this type of move on me or anyone else.

But let’s be honest. Stranger Things was getting absolutely trashed on this site well before today.

#11011 4 years ago

Can’t wait to say, “More like Brick and Morty!” Every time I have a bad game.

#11038 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

So are you like a stern and or stern fanboy pledge?
I noticed you posting in STH bragging about how you came to this thread specifically to rile people up and fuck with them.
That's nice.

Lol what are you talking about? I'm buying a R&M and I have never once bragged about riling people up on this thread. I'm buying a Stranger Things too. I was just making a joke about the title of the game. I wasn't trash talking it at all. You people are way to defensive. The only thing I've advocated in either thread is that people shouldn't pit these two games against each other. The success of Stern doesn't mean the demise of Spooky and vice versa. I own plenty of Sterns this will be my second Spooky/Denisi game. You don't have to pick sides based on stupid bullshit. This isn't sports or politics. It's pinball and the pinball gods just gifted us with two of the best themes of all time IMO.

7 months later
#12189 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

How about few dozen?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you ever want to get rid of that guitar hero let me know. Been looking for one for ages.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLCpunk2113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=SLCpunk2113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.