20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#422 4 years ago

I still want a Futurama pinball but I am very excited to see what they have in store for Rick and Morty

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

So what happens when 1000+ folks join the fang club expecting a spot?

I was assuming the fang club memberships are limited, didn't see them offering up the entire run that way.. but it's not been stated anywhere so I could be wrong

#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Would be fascinated to know how many new Fang Club members have been added above the old loyalty program, just in the past few days....
If loyalty program members were automatically rolled over to Fang Club, there might already be >750 in the club.... ?

I dont think the loyalty program members were automatically rolled over to fang club, just replaced the loyalty program with it

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Joined the Fang Club earlier. Can anyone confirm how this works regarding payment? I see you can purchase a ACNC with a 1K deposit right from the Spooky site. How does it work after that? Full payment upon completion of your game? Regular intervals of 1K or so til paid in full? If the stars align, hopefully this'll be my first Spooky title.
Thanks.

1K down payment with remainder and shipping costs due when game is complete.. they will also let you break it up and make payments if you want to

#1465 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned a talking point from Head2Head, that really will have people talking!
Game may not feature an Italian one of these.....[quoted image]

maybe two flippers on the right side each with its own button

#1958 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

But you know it's gonna be a good one

Pop bumper replacing a sling will be interesting. looks like 4 flippers and im interested to see what that cluster of mechs is at the bottom

#1965 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

So, a three-flipper game with an unusual bottom design, and something weird that pops up in the middle of the playfield?

i think there is a fourth flipper in the very back of the playfield

#1977 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Isn't there?
Luke... I NEED TO SEE YOU IN MY OFFICE!!!

double Danesi lock confirmed

#2179 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, if I am a Fang Club member, can I order a standard edition in the two week early order window, or is the only option the BS editions during that timeframe?

you can order either BS or standard but all bloodsuckers will be made first

#2202 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

They will have to solve their memory leak issue first, but Spooky's first video modes would be awesome!

They are on the track of getting the memory leak issue fixed from what i hear, but wont be a problem here because the computer has been upgraded on R&M

#2244 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'll take the under.

I'm guessing Sunday or Monday after the season finale

#2565 4 years ago

looks like screen angle has been improved.. not sure how i feel about the purple armor

#2608 4 years ago

SpookyLuke can you give us some additional info what is included in the BSE? the side rails and powder are obvious (lighted speakers?) but nothing else is mentioned in the email

#2646 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So how much did the price go up on the regular edition with no add on? How much is the bse with all the add on except the butter cab? Or does it come with like pin blades, knocker , shaker and things?

6995 regular 525 extra for blood sucker

Custom rails and powder/matching speaker panel and apron included in bloodsucker.. everything else is add on

#2934 4 years ago
Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

Have them mentioned how much more that'll cost?

It has usually been 1k in the past

#2935 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Nobody told me where the second rightmost shot goes. Not the right orbit the next inner right shot.
Anyone can tell me?

Does a 180 back to the upper flipper

#3006 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

No Pickle Rick on production playfield.

By upper flipper

#3134 4 years ago

I don't understand how pinball star blood sucker is sold out but standard is still available

#3667 4 years ago

Excited for this game. Wonder what the new improved lockdown bar system is. Is it just the latches?

#3932 4 years ago

Has it been stated who did the artwork yet? Congrats spooky!

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nice drapes!

that's where the inspiration for the BSE powdercoat came from!

#5038 4 years ago

Is it possible to squeeze in and hit the inner orbit from the lower right flipper? TheNoTrashCougar

#5311 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

You can backhand the right side lock from the right flipper no problem. You can also backhand the left lock from the left flipper. The new lock is perfectly symmetrical to the flippers. I hope that is what you were asking.
--Scott
Edit: Ohh, if you meant hit the inner loop that is on the left upper side of the playfield, no, you cannot hit that with the right flipper. The upper flipper is the only one that can hit that shot.
The right flipper can hit the 3 standup targets, the left ramp, the noob noob taget, the left lock, the scoop, and the right lock.

Yes I was talking about the inner loop, thank you for clarifying.. going to be an awesome game

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Order #1 or so online is #120 in line.
Order #31 or so online is #258 in line
Order #75 or so online is #350 in line
Look, I'm really not trying to complain here, but this is the reality of the situation and just doesn't jive with the original statements about how the line was going to form.
The fact is you were at a HUGE disadvantage if you bought through spooky's website, as far as getting an early number.
Spooky was not up front about how these games would be distributed.

Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

Doink-09-1 (resized).jpegDoink-09-1 (resized).jpeg
#5977 4 years ago

on TNA when you've locked the first ball the drop target locks in the up position allowing you to lock the 2nd ball. you can even kinda visually see it engage. so yes these should function the same

#6141 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Hopefully a decision on what we get for ordering within the first 48hrs

Charlie mentioned talking to adult swim about this and something was approved but they havent said what it is yet

#6171 4 years ago

when the games went on sale Joe had to put quantities of each available on his links. I know when i looked the BSE were already sold out leaving only standards. any fang club member had option to get BSE but they were sold out on his site due to a formality, so i assume thats why he allowed the chance to switch.. But he also had some structural problems which he posted about. Id assume thats going to take priority over getting numbers sorted.. NOONE is getting a game next week no matter what their number is

2 weeks later
#7588 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Imagine how much it's going to suck if you tilt during a really good ball if you're that high on seeds.

I got high on seeds once, tilted the whole damn universe Morty!

1 week later
#8508 4 years ago

Got my fang club package today as well, didnt get the red coozie i got two of the black fang club ones

1 week later
#8950 4 years ago

4 keychains with ACNC

20200128_182444 (resized).jpg20200128_182444 (resized).jpg
#9043 4 years ago

Scott mentioned in one of his interviews that the 3D printed crystals were a placeholder. Was looking forward to seeing the final product and looks great so far

#9088 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

ah, ok. those as extras I'm ok with. I thought that the R and M decals shown on the drop targets were also going to be foregone unless you splurged for the decal add-on pack.

Im guessing the decals on the drops are part of the decal set and will not be included without the add on.

#9402 4 years ago

Damn i thought the commercial was to sell some chips, had no idea Pringles was getting in the pinball game

1 week later
#10791 4 years ago

They are also talking about a past game and have said butter cabinets for Rick and Morty are now in house and will be built in order.

#11204 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

And had you been a previous customer and weren't saved a spot you would probably be upset too. Eventually I will have to change to the way spooky and pinball star do things, but for now imo can still show special treatment to the people that have supported me.
Sorry it left a bad taste in your mouth, that was never the intent. Glad to hear you got a game regardless.

I had been a previous spooky customer but always bought direct, to cover my bases i reached out to Kingpin to get on his interested list having never gotten a game from him previously. I was able to get a game directly from spooky in the madness. BUT after it was all said and done Christopher reached out to me later (same day of sale) to see if i was still interested in a game, and i will definitely remember that next time im looking to buy. So he was able to cover his return customers but still would have been able to take care of you in the end.

3 weeks later
#11604 4 years ago

TNA and ACNC both have these tabs and I have never had an issue with ball hangups. SpookyLuke posted earlier that there was an error in cutting the first batch for R&M which has already been addressed.

Adding a washer between the playfield hangers and apron seems like a good option to reduce the potential hangups

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=PunkPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.