20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6799 4 years ago

If you’re buying this pin, you’re not concerned that ACNC has so many serious problems that have yet to be resolved by Spooky?

Sure, this is your dream theme, but so was Alice Cooper for those buyers. Now they’re stuck with a game that constantly resets due to memory leaks and many issues with the mechs. I have two friends with ACNC and no way I was going to even think about buying Rick and Morty until I saw Spooky could finish their prior game.

#6800 4 years ago

#6807 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not concerned since you are a known troll and hater

You must have me confused with someone else. I doubt many people on here know of me, I'm not a hyper poster or Pinside Personality and rarely post in the popular new game threads. Feel free to waste your time searching my posts for examples to back up your statement. Would love to see what you come up with. Have fun!

Was not a trolling question either. Was just asking if anyone was concerned because of the last release having many issues. Simple question to answer, it's either yes, no or maybe. No need to attack someone for asking a question.

#6809 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

ACNC #184 here, no problems at all. I’ve had one minor switch issue through ~1500 plays.

Happy to hear your game is problem free. But that is not the case for every owner if you read the owner thread. I also know two owners locally, which is why I'm also aware of the issues.

#6810 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

who you are trying to persuade,

Why is asking a question "trying to persuade" someone? That's a very odd stance to have.

#6814 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I heard about the issue, and then I heard Charlie say that they are using a newer (different), more robust computer or whatever.

So I have 0 worry.

See? That was easy.

I didn't ask about concerns due to ACNC back on page 1 or 2 because I only heard about the ACNC issues very recently when a friend was having issu. Then I started reading the ACNC owner thread and saw that others were having lots of problems as well. There was zero trolling in my post. So many crap talkers here on Pinside, I do understand how you might come to that conclusion though.

#6826 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not concerned since you are a known troll and hater.

Once again you have proven yourself to be known for talking out your ass. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

#6838 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Hey that’s only 2.7 posts a day every day for 6 years

Yup, that's nothing. That is the equivalent of asking a question in an owner club thread, someone replies, I reply back.

By Hyper posters, I mean the usual crew who cannot let a thread breathe and reply to every comment....like they are having a real time chat in a thread.

#6854 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

You already addressed this with your first reply when you stated that he may have you confused with someone else. This second reply IS trolling. Why try to pick a fight after you've already explained your position?

No it is not trolling. He talked smacked to me, then an hour later the game designer tells him he is flat out wrong about his comment on the memory leak fix. So I'll smack talk back. That is not trolling....I did not bait him into any comment, he did that on his own. And he ALWAYS does that.

Whysnow should change his handle to Mando....always getting shit wrong, because it is the way.

#6861 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What number Rick and Morty did you get?

This is not the owner club thread, this is an open discussion thread about this game, pre-order not required to post.

#6864 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

You sad, bro?

?:

#6906 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Whether his intent was to troll or not,

It was not

And you’re all welcome.

#6932 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Any time I see you in a thread you're starting shit. Yes you do have a rep. Please stop.

Cool. Didn’t think anyone knew me around here, tend to keep to myself.

#6934 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

You have almost 1000 downvotes and been moderated 26 times lol

I don’t keep track of my stats. Thanks Elias!

#6938 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Not really keeping track. Takes 1 click to see that.

Never looked at stats and had no idea I could. Appreciate you thought enough to check for me.

2 weeks later
#8332 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Spooky fang club swag. The poster is huge.[quoted image][quoted image]

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

#8338 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

They could have not sent shit. But then people would prob complain about that also. Im grateful and appreciate everything they do. You should ask them to hold everything thats free instead of sending it... like the free topper

It’s cool, be chill.

I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

#8355 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

To my memory you didn’t pre-order this game at all or join the fang club so you really were not expecting anything correct?
I think the gifts are nice. Thank you again Spooky.

I'm a pinball hobbyist, on a pinball site, in an open, non-club/owner pinball thread, discussing a pinball game. I am on topic posting my irrelevant opinion on a poster that I was expecting to have more content than it does.

You're a moderator on said pinball site. Moderate me if my innocuous comment about a pinball poster was wildly out of line.

#8383 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Makes me curious if the next fang club poster (if spooky decides to do that again) will feature Rick and Morty (if adult swim will let them).

That’s what I was hoping to see. I was actively looking on Amazon for a R&M poster or a cool portal wall “decal” when someone posted the pic of the poster. I would’ve gladly bought a fang club membership if the poster had R&M or more interesting Spooky pinball graphics referencing their pins.

I just found it slightly amusing the poster ended up being a promotional poster for the club I would’ve just paid to join. Didn’t think people would get bent over that silly observation. I have limited wall space, so a poster needs to get my attention, especially at $45 since that would’ve been the sole reason I joined.

#8385 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The reason people joined Fang Club was to either get in on the 2 week pre-order of their next game (R&M) or to support Spooky, or both. It was certainly not for the poster.

I know. I’m saying why *I* would’ve joined.
People can still join the club even though the game is sold out.

Jeez, why is it so hard for some people to just accept someone else’s opinion or thought?

Enjoy your free poster.

#8496 4 years ago

Why would taking a video of gameplay stop the production line and delay games being built?

You don’t need to have line workers pull double duty as a cameraman, narrator, game player and video uploader.

#8620 4 years ago

Kaneda didn’t mention me by name, but sounds like he read my comments and echoed the sentiment on his latest podcast. .

Quoted from PoMC:

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

Quoted from PoMC:

I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

#8624 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

Stay classy, my friend.

#8630 4 years ago

I'm happy to give you all something to talk and downvote about today. God knows we aren't seeing anything game related for months and most won't be getting a game until next year.

You're welcome!

Let's see pics of those posters framed and hung now!

#8634 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Honestly curious as to why you're here? If to garner downvotes, you're doing a great job!

I'm as interested in the game as the next guy. But without any game related news, it's just an open discussion about it, eh? This isn't an owners thread, that can't be created for a month or so, right?

#8658 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take that bet.
If we see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then you stay out of all Rick and Morty threads for good.
If we dont see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then I will go on your favorite podcasters show.
deal?
I am even down grading your 'months' to the bare minimum of 30 days.

Just ignore me, please. Why do you care what I say?

#8685 4 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

What does Kaneda's D*ck taste like?

Stay classy, boomer.

#8701 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

You get called out and this is your reply? You should stand up for yourself. And don't give me examples of a time you did this.

Someone has to be the bigger man around here. A few of these guys are gonna give themselves a stroke because they’re so outraged I have a different opinion about a dumb poster.

THAT will be my satisfaction, when one of them starts a GoFundMe thread because they stroked out over a projector gimmick or an opinion on a game they shelled out $8000 for.

#8976 4 years ago

Here’s the Rick and Morty Pringle’s Super Bowl ad. If you’re into that sorta thing.

https://decider.com/2020/01/28/rick-and-morty-pringles-super-bowl-commercial/

1 week later
#10053 4 years ago

Was nice to see pinball being streamed by a non-pinball show and have a fresh perspective and different questions being asked. What was up with all the green screen though? That was weird for sure. Lacked a good camera angle for watching gameplay. But that angle does show off the depth and scale of the playfield versus a flat overhead camera shot. So I liked seeing the show's gameplay from over the shoulder and the earlier preview stream showing a top down view.

Everything about the game looks and sounds terrific. I'd like to see someone make consecutive loops often though. I love a game where I can rip some loops if I have my timing down, like The Shadow and Star Trek's Warp Ramp.

#10189 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How about Bowen he's one of the best players in the world and he can't make the shot she called for.
She's like 'can you make any shot I want?'
He's like 'sure' then brick city.
(ps don't get mad, I love Bowen it's go to be tough to deal with people like that girl it'd be enough to throw anyone off their game).

Actually, he hit the right ramp instead of the standup target. Probably muscle memory avoiding the standup and nailing the ramp.

1 week later
#10965 4 years ago

I enjoyed see the sling pop bumper in lots of game action. Pretty cool how it could, and did often, slings balls up and around the horseshoe. That's actually a great "toy" on it's own.

3 weeks later
#11551 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

R&M under playfield vs stranger things...[quoted image]
DMV players can come check it out at Ocelot Brewing in Dulles,VA

What’s a DMV player? Division of Motor Vehicles is the only acronym of that I know of.

#11581 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Why is this even possible?
[quoted image]

Stuck Dimension?

#11591 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So the game is balanced more to the risk side?
Needs more reward?

Seems like the balance is 50/50

Spooky has the reward and the owners have the risk.

#11652 4 years ago
DBEB9A39-7972-434D-BA1F-827254DC0D34 (resized).jpegDBEB9A39-7972-434D-BA1F-827254DC0D34 (resized).jpeg
#11677 4 years ago

Fan boys just cannot accept another person’s perfectly valid opinion.

If you’re happy with the game, do you let someone else’s less than glowing reviews affect your enjoyment of it?

#11683 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone that listens to him for a review of a game is a moron.

Anyone who listens to you for advice on what to do during a world wide pandemic, is a FUCKING moron.

#11686 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

What other types of Pandemic do you think there are?

By definition, a Pandemic could be affecting a single country and not be on a global scale.

#11691 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

By the Definition of an Epidemic, yes.
Pandeic is global. Or did you think it meant bread?

I’m not here to educate you. Look it up if you really are confused.

#11734 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Great comparison with The Shadow. That happens to be my favorite game of the 90's. I think the upper right flipper shots on Shadow are also difficult. I'd say that Shadow loops on my game are similar difficulty to R&M loops, and hitting the Kahn saucer is comparable to the garage shot. I love both games and could see R&M being my modern day favorite. I like the difficulty and that it doesn't feel conventional to play.

Shadow upper flipper shots are not very difficult once you play a few games - the shots from that flipper are in the sweet spot. Nothing like ripping a few loops and then slamming the ball into Khan multiball or into the Battlefield. VERY satisfying and VERY doable and VERY fun to attempt.

#11774 4 years ago

Saw this in a smoke shop yesterday.

1B8F0764-FB07-4A87-A919-F67D4043F22A (resized).jpeg1B8F0764-FB07-4A87-A919-F67D4043F22A (resized).jpeg
#11817 4 years ago
D2B03A8E-CDD3-40D7-B02A-A0038A8EB548 (resized).jpegD2B03A8E-CDD3-40D7-B02A-A0038A8EB548 (resized).jpeg
#11840 4 years ago

I didn't know ratings caused this much fun and excitement. Looks like I need to figure out how to rate my first game and join in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.