20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 4 years ago

I guess this is already designed? But man. Meeseeks button on the lockdown bar would be sick. Saves your ball, gives you 100 million points, and takes 2 strokes off your golf game. Sorry if that idea has already been posted.

I watch every episode at least twice. 1 time regular, 1 time polluted.

I'm gonna have to sell shit if this comes out looking cool.

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

750 Limited Edition games, I saw in the video. I assumed that meant 750 LE’s and there would be a “standard” edition, too.
Does anybody know for sure? 750-and-done would be....unfortunate.

750 games total isn't unfortunate. Its $4,837,500 if priced the same as Alice Cooper...I think.

1 week later
#2096 4 years ago

Will Squidbillies be Adult Swim game #2, and how many of those will you be building? Hilarious.

#3449 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

all these order numbers mean very little/ nothing FWIW.
Once all the dust settles, Spooky will collate all the numbers , move BSE to the front, and then assign actual order/game numbers.
I mean an earlier order gets your game earlier, but keep in mind that they have to shuffle them all together and prioritize BSE.

Also, you have the people who called in their orders the minute they realized the website was all muffed up.

#4376 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Looks like a dancing alien dildo.

Repurposed something going on there. Holy smokes.

#4511 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Instead of adding toys, there's one in the game that suddenly bugs me as a kind of missed opportunity, and it's the portal gun.
As it is, it looks like it just sits there, over the shooter lane. Which DUH: it *should* have been the plunger! Think about it: you'd shoot the thing to "open a portal" into the game. It would be a fun-ctional homage to other games with "gun trigger plungers" but obviously different and if anything, is an even more tangible connection to the multiverse under glass instead of a mere aesthetic device.
Take it even further and that static display of "C-137"... could have been used to display (or select!) the dimension of your adventure mode.
Gah, the more I think about that , the more immersive it seems it could/should be. I wonder how easy it would be to mod...

I think the gun shows you what dimension you are in as you're playing. I don't think it just shows C-137. I could be wrong.

I can't imagine the idea of rigging the gun up as a shooter wasn't discussed as they designed the game.

#5272 4 years ago

You guys keep saying you're done complaining. Not gonna post anymore. This is my last post. Fucking pick up the phone and call the company you purchased from or fucking chill.

You should try to get out however you can. You're not going to be able to deal with the wait. People are trying to explain this to you and you're calling them liars.

Totally fucking annoying.

#5359 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a suggestion to Spooky to keep the line orderly..... They have made it clear from the start any buyer can have buyers remorse and there is no issue selling your spot. They Should however note that you are buying a Spot and any buyer sale transfer will form at the back of the line! All numbers stay the same just that last minute buyer steps to the back of the line. Pretty much an industry standard and would dispel the few trying to make a buck off the spooky orders. Just a thought.

Not how it works. A spot is a spot. I don't think they'll have a problem keeping the line orderly. Hilarious

#6033 4 years ago

I solved your bash toy problem.

Using this image (photo 1) as inspiration, I need you to imagine that Rick is not holding open Morty's Eyes, but he's holding open Morty's BUTTHOLE. Yes. Butthole bash toy. The butthole being held open is easily staged above the center scoop kickout, below the spaceship.

Now, I actually drew this up, butt I wouldn't want to offend anyone with a picture of a held open butthole if they're not expecting adult mode when they come here looking for spot numbers or invoice time stamps.

So I'm thinking we can cover the held open butthole with a miniature movie screen. This screen will stay up while in family mode, but in adult mode, the center of the screen will fold down (in seed smuggler mode) and create a ramp so that you can pound the butthole with balls ( mega seeds).

Just imagine Morty looking back over his shoulder (on the display) as you pound his ass with balls (mega seeds). Whimpering as the balls smash his ass. Rick giving you shit about your horrible aim and telling you to hurry up and get those seeds in the butthole. You need to get 2 seeds in the butthole.

The screen/ramp can just have a static image on it from season 4 episode 3 where Morty is pitching his show idea to the folks at Netfix.

You're welcome.

Screenshot_20191226-141648_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-141648_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-142230_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-142230_Gallery (resized).jpg
#6035 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Mini movie screen that folds down to expose a hole you shoot into?
You've been spending too much time over on the Stranger Things thread.

Hilarious

#6047 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Gotta call this out. Hopefully there’s no more of this here.

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic, but even then, this goes way over a clear line. Describing penetrating a minor with a foreign object (with or without the “assistance” of another adult) is not a joke. Ever. Thank God, I don’t have any personal experience in this realm, but I do get neighborhood watch alerts that let me know where and when registered sex offenders move within the town I live in. This kind of crap makes my blood boil / makes me want to puke. This is a is a terrible reality that ruins lives and is more widespread than some people realize. It should never be normalized with jokes.
Putting something up your own ass? Whatever. Putting something up someone else’s ass? They better be a sober, consenting adult.

Don't worry bro, I'm not looking for anyone to smuggle Megaseeds for me in real life.

Watch Rick and Morty, understand shit.

My entire post was a joke. It brings me down that I need to say that, but you're obviously not the only one who doesn't get it. Makes me wonder why some people are in this thread.

#6052 4 years ago

What if only minors are allowed to play megaseed smuggling mode? Would it be ok then? Hilarious

#6059 4 years ago

Maybe out of silliness, we get one of the first real mods. Molded butt cheek plastics around the scoop hole.

#6156 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe messed up and oversold his allotment! lolz!
Okay, not funny. I'm sure everything's fine...

I think he's waiting on hearing from his customers who originally purchased regular editions to see if they want to skip the wait and go bse. Might have a long wait.

#6162 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I thought he gave them a deadline that passed a week ago.

Then you figure you'd have numbers.

Perhaps the number givers are on Christmas break?

#6812 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why is asking a question "trying to persuade" someone? That's a very odd stance to have.

The only reason why your post seems odd to me is that you didn't seem to be asking if anyone was worried, but you seemed to state you would never go in on R+M because of unresolved issues with acnc.

And if you're really seriously asking if anyone is worried, it seems to me like sold out in 4 hours = very little worry. Me personally, I heard about the issue, and then I heard Charlie say that they are using a newer (different), more robust computer or whatever.

So I have 0 worry.

Your post would have (to me) made way more sense back on page 1 or 2 or anywhere before the games sold out. Why would anyone (like yourself) buy in if they were so worried?

#6820 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

See? That was easy.
I didn't ask about concerns due to ACNC back on page 1 or 2 because I only heard about the ACNC issues very recently when a friend was having issu. Then I started reading the ACNC owner thread and saw that others were having lots of problems as well. There was zero trolling in my post. So many crap talkers here on Pinside, I do understand how you might come to that conclusion though.

And to be clear, in no way was I calling you a troll.

- Ass bash toy guy.

#7352 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Look at the FB picture of Spooky’s warehouse. They are working on 8 machines at one time in similar states of assembly. They don’t “make” two a day.... they make TEN a week. Mathematically, you are correct, but actually, it’s TEN a week.
Big difference.

You must realize that he isn't going to stop. He's made that clear. Hilarious.

#7636 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm more concerned about the licensing than them. TNA was their baby to do with as they wish. And while I think Justin/etc probably won't have issues in the future, Comedy Central/Adult Swim might at some point (licensing is complicated and not cheap). Some of it will depend on how long they have the license, and I think some are overthinking it if they expect they'll have the license for 5 years. (but that's something they'd have to speak to obviously).

Charlie already said somewhere that he looks forward to working with Adult Swim into the future. At first I thought it was regarding other AS themes (like Squidbillies , but the more stuff I read and listen to, it's becoming clearer he was talking about updating R&M with future content from the show.

Apologies for not having links for what he said. I believe it was in his first couple statements announcing the game.

#7643 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think some of you are looking through hopeful lenses. License deals fall through all the time as things change hands. This is more on the content holders than Spooky. I'm not saying I'm right, just saying I'm not going to be let down if it doesn't happen because no one can predict the future and show's/companies change constantly.

I'd really rather look at this stuff through hopeful lenses. It's way better than being negative. It also helps to not be a total nutjob about it if things don't work out how you hope.

#7733 4 years ago

I hope it's a -big giant megaseed going in a butthole- topper. Every time you earn a megaseed during the game. Oooweee! Expectations.

2 weeks later
#9148 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If your celing clearance misses out by only a small amount, looks like the potential would be there to make an alternative metal bracket for the portal, so that it sits just a little bit lower.

What size legs are they using? Maybe get a bit shorter legs if it's real close?

#9346 4 years ago

Imagine if they shot some gameplay video and release it during halftime of the Superbowl.

#9349 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

A 30 second commercial during the Super Bowl cost 5 1/2 million dollars.
The total sales of this title will be slightly over 6 million in sales.

Hilarious. I mean post it to Facebook, YouTube, or twitch.

1 month later
#11853 4 years ago

All this silly shit should be adjusted correctly at the factory as soon as they realize the issue.

None of the games being built now should need their owners making loop adjustments, bending rails, or telling house guests the ball might get stuck on the apron so just shake it loose.

#11860 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am sure it will be. They are here reading this stuff and I am sure they want them dialed in every bit as much as we do.
But really, (having owned machines for a little while now) they are not much different than owning Classic / Exotic Cars. You are gonna have to work on each of them a bit to get them dialed in to your preference.

I been collecting pins for 18 years. I've fixed a few boards, rebuilt some flippers, shopped some games, but I don't know shit about exotic cars.

All I'm saying is that 5 or 6 months from now I shouldn't have to search for these "bend the rail" pics and instructions. Any holes that need to be drilled to move this or that, I'm not interested. That's actually the only reason I posted. I'm looking at the guy with his pics of bending the rail over the flipper so the ball doesn't hop.

I'm glad the early people are bringing up all the issues and hope whatever I need to dial in is none of this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Pinstym and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.