20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5054 4 years ago

Direct order 2041 BSE I’m 653!!!
... .... I’m getting one of only 750 RM pinball machines!!!

Happy to wait!

#5061 4 years ago

Hey Luke,

Can I at least get a flyer to hold me over during the next 14 or so month wait? Please

#5064 4 years ago

OUCH!

#5092 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

What flyer number did you get assigned? I was order number 8675309 and got flyer# 7, BSE.
Also, I am putting this info in a huge SQL database for tracking purposes.I love it!!!!

#5095 4 years ago

I only live 2.5 hours away from Benton WI, I can drive up on the weekends and help with the builds!

Speed this process up!

#5279 4 years ago

Let's ,move on already guys!

I ordered direct at about 9:27 AM and I'm build number 650 something! oh well!!! No big deal!!!

I'll wait because I decided to buy the machine that I think I will enjoy and didn't want to miss the opportunity .... I didn't decide tp buy the machine on some notion of when I would get it!

LETS MOVE ON>PLEASE

I wouldn't be surprised if Spooky pinball stops pushing any cool new info or videos now to this website because of the BS they have to respond to here.

#5288 4 years ago

Hi Scott,

RM pin looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine! #653.

can you tell us how many balls lock for a MB in that new ball lock mech you designed???

#5295 4 years ago

sound great!

Thanks Scott.

hope there are multiple MB modes as well!

2 weeks later
#7255 4 years ago

toyotaboy

You’ll be happy to hear that you didn’t do so bad at build #530.... I ordered about 5 minutes after you (my order confirmation emails Is time stamped at 14 minutes after) and I’m build# 653!!!!

I’m not complaining!

I think we’re all lucky to have gotten in on this limited sale of what will hopefully be a great pin!!!

#7257 4 years ago

At least now I don’t have to sell one of my other pins because I have plenty time to save up for this one! I hope...

#7259 4 years ago

My mistake.... maybe my order wasn’t at 9:14 am I misread my email. Oops.

Either way I still ordered before 9:30 am and I’m way down the build line...

But it’s cool
I’m still getting a RM pin!

#7262 4 years ago

I’m kinda surprised I still have a wife after I told her I put a deposit on RM!

#7265 4 years ago

Just the other day she texted me this while I was at work...

53CD201D-1B2C-40DD-8866-01BF9143A3D8 (resized).png53CD201D-1B2C-40DD-8866-01BF9143A3D8 (resized).png
#7268 4 years ago

Ha ha... nothing too interesting.

Picture of our Beagle and 2 sappy memes.

#7271 4 years ago

Was there a structure there, like a bar or something?

#7316 4 years ago

Hey...

No fair.... I’ve purchased a NIB before and I’m in the 650~660 range!

2B7844EE-06A0-4C15-843A-75B1434BA582 (resized).png2B7844EE-06A0-4C15-843A-75B1434BA582 (resized).png
#7318 4 years ago

Ha ha.... just kidding!

Well, I am build 653 but that’s cool.

I just didn’t get lucky!

#7320 4 years ago

While I’m waiting for RM... I’ll stay busy fixing all the crap that’s breaking on my Dead Pool premium that I bought a year ago.

Stern machines... what crap! My 30 year old pinball machines are much more reliable than my 1 year old pin. And, the play fields don’t look like the surface of the moon!

Sorry, I thought this was the ranting thread....

I hope Spooky machine is better quality.

#7322 4 years ago

kermit24

Whine about it on pin side?

#7324 4 years ago

Did that happen to you?

#7325 4 years ago

That seems extreme

#7328 4 years ago

CKrueger

This is true.... very true!

#7329 4 years ago

This is too funny.

I wasn’t aware of all this… Good stuff!

#7331 4 years ago

So when I get my RM in 2021 (no fair... wahhh.... blah, blah, blah) if the coin door lock is present then it’s a keeper, right!

Thanks, good to know!

#7341 4 years ago

How awesome is this...

Charlie Emery (the OWNER of Spooky pinball) chiming in once again to address all of the pinsiders!

You’re doing great Charlie!

Most of us are happy to wait for this awesome pin to be delivered, regardless of the build number! Actually, I’m picking up mine in person!

Also can’t wait for my Fangclub stuff to arrive’

Keep up the great work!

#7345 4 years ago

Do you guys think Gary Stern is reading any Threads on pin side about Sterne games?

Or is he too busy trying to find ways of cutting corners and quality for the next build?

#7375 4 years ago

Did someone just say something about my tinny speakers on my Deadpool “premium”???

#7380 4 years ago

Hold on guys let me get my popcorn...

#7386 4 years ago

Hey Charlie,

We can we expect some gameplay footage? I think we can all agree we’re dying to see more!

And oh yeah, since I’m gonna be waiting till 2021 can I please get a flyer for RM, please!

#7481 4 years ago

Listen everyone, the flooble crank and balls will need to be adjusted, that’s a given.

But this thread is about pinball so can we get back to talking about RM?

#7498 4 years ago

This is great I am lmfao reading these posts after mine.

#7499 4 years ago

This pin is already a lot of fun and we’re not even playing it yet!

#7501 4 years ago

When you get your RM and you are not having fun with the flooble crank you might be doing something wrong....

#7537 4 years ago

@Pinballinreno;
Always use the back door? I don’t know about that.... front always has more curb appeal… Unless their front door is red. Then definitely use the back door!

#7539 4 years ago

This is all spooky’s fault putting a flooble crank on a pinball machine what did they expect!

#7540 4 years ago

All I know is I’m going to be very jealous… At build # 653 I’m gonna have to watch everyone else that gets their RM before me... enjoying & playing with their flooble cranks.

#7592 4 years ago

I don’t know what’s worse... waiting on getting some new gameplay footage on this new RM pin to get my fix. Or realizing after I watch it that I still have a looooooooooooong way until I get my RM pin!

#build653

#7596 4 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Great interview with Bowen about R&M. Nice to hear about the randomization of adventures and how the Morty Adventure Card works. Also nice to hear Bowen's excitement about the game, so it looks like it's going to be great. I have #722, so only the 28 folks behind me has the right to complain about their delivery times!

Ha ha good one!

I won’t give you hard time but only because your #722 so I feel your pain.

#7603 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

while you wait for game play video

this is awesome!

thanks for sharing it

#7651 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

It's my first post on the topic. Not sure what to rest from?
Anyway - As was mentioned, they will get busy on the next game, and we will have what we have at some point on R&M because they have to move on to make new money.
This is the way.
My only point was we could get years more out of a machine if it was profitable to continue to add content. Irrespective of the debate, that notion is hugely compelling to me as a customer.

I liked your points on DLC with pinball, it makes sense given the abilities to update software theses day, and it could be a good option.

Some people just like to reflect negativity
And don’t have an open mind. Also, seems like there a lot of telephone tough guys or “thread” tough guys in this case.

If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it. This is a thread and I think anyone can offer opinions and such.

If you don’t like it then ignore it!

Sheesh!

#7677 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Shame on you & everyone responsible for the person you’ve become.
Please give your spot to someone who understands pinball & will appreciate it.
Then punch yourself in the dick for 8 hours. If you got tired, ask someone else to finish your shift.

What? Where’ s the RM humor?
C’mon man! This is the RM pinball thread.

You should’ve said;
Then punch yourself in the flooblecrank for 8 hours!

#7728 4 years ago

Wow!

Thanks Spooky!

I love you guys!

I CAN’T WAIT TO PICK UP MY RM!!!!

#7735 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

And if you really appreciate Spooky Pinball and I do....
please make your payments by way of check to help them avoid the cc fees. They’ve proven that you will get a game!

That's a great idea!

I usually pay with credit cards because of points but I'm definetly gonna pay by check or cash if they want and if that helps them out!

#7746 4 years ago

they might just complain about when they get their topper...

#7747 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"Hey Gary, spooky pinball is GIVING free interactive toppers with their game"
[quoted image]
Seriously awesome of Charlie to do this

I feel bad for all the people that love Stranger Things and opted not to buy a RM pin because they wanted a ST pin.

I love ST things to but after having purchased Stern's Dead Pool a year ago and knowing the quality of their product, I just couldn't see myself buying another new Stern machine.

I work on machinery all day and Stern is doing business like all the big greedy corporations out there, they're cutting corners everywhere they can, producing poor quality product and charging even more than they used to when the product was actually better built! (makes me sick)

They just don't get it... consumers will figure this out eventually, wise up and go where the quality is better. Especially when what they are buying is a luxury and not a neccessity.

*** I do have to say; that I do love the game, Deadpool is an awesome pin and George Gomez rules! Just hate the quality of the product.

#7751 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

For one, I hate (like truly despise) toppers. But putting that aside, I will never again pay Spooky (although technically I paid Fawzma directly) for something that promises future game-integrated functionality. I bought the Rob Zombie apron mod a few years back because of what it was promised to evolve into. Well, that never happened. I still support Spooky when it comes to their games -- I bought TNA and have a R&M reserved. So I don't hold animosity toward the company in general. But I would never, ever buy something related to a game based on "all the cool stuff" that it will supposedly do someday. Fawzma seems like a cool dude, and he was certainly busy frying bigger fish than the RZ mod. Who knows, maybe he'll actually work on it someday before I die. But for now, none of that makes my burnt $300 feel any better.
Live and Learn!

Just curious, are you gonna hate this topper?

#7789 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Nobody is missing a thing regardless of when you got in or what upgrades you purchased... if you are getting a Rick and Morty, you're getting a topper.
More fun just to keep this simple and say THANK YOU to EVERYONE... properly. All 750 of you.
We don't get to do any of this without you. We wanted to do something really special, Adult Swim allowed us to add this in and approved it quickly, and yeah... feels great to do this.
Have a great night everyone!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7793 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Nobody is missing a thing regardless of when you got in or what upgrades you purchased... if you are getting a Rick and Morty, you're getting a topper.
More fun just to keep this simple and say THANK YOU to EVERYONE... properly. All 750 of you.
We don't get to do any of this without you. We wanted to do something really special, Adult Swim allowed us to add this in and approved it quickly, and yeah... feels great to do this.
Have a great night everyone!

SpookyCharlie

I hope to shake your hand and say thank you in person when I pick up my RM pinball machine in person!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AT SPOOKY!!!

#7816 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Well, I'm not gonna be the one dick that complains about a free topper. I get they cost a fair amount of money and it's super cool and generous of Spooky to include these with the games for free.
That said, I just fundamentally don't get the allure of shit on top of a game. This is obviously cooler than the stuffed animals and action figures I've seen some dudes put up there, but still. So, there's a decent chance I never connect this and leave it in whatever box it comes in. We'll see.
Regardless, class act by Spooky because obviously I seem to be the only asshole not losing their shit over this. SPOOKY ROCKS!

Nah that doesn’t make you an a-hole! Truth be told I don’t really get into the whole topper thing either but I will proudly display it and make sure to tell everyone that spooky gave this to all their customers that bought RM because they’re awesome!!!

#7864 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

umm.... who's jeff? did they change names over in sweden?

He must’ve meant Jerry

#7906 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.[quoted image]

That actually looks nice

#8186 4 years ago

I don't read posts for one day and I miss out on some fruit cake nut job posting bogus crap and pm'ing people like a stalker???

C'mon RM pinball people.... let's get that SOB!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8188 4 years ago

just watched the ST premium stream by dead flip.

Meh..... projector is no big deal.

Definitely not better than a flooble crank!

#8189 4 years ago

whacking your "balls" into a metal post is much more kinetic than projected images.

#8192 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sounds coming from that thing are horrible.
Not quite up to what Scott and Justin are putting into this one, no doubt.

we're you using earbuds?

ha JK

yeah, some cool sfx in there, but some out of place stuff to.

#8195 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sounds coming from that thing are horrible.
Not quite up to what Scott and Justin are putting into this one, no doubt.

also is it me or does the ST theme song seem to be playing like 80% of the time?

I'm trying to be a hater on the pin but seems like that might get old.

don't get me wrong, as a fan of ST, I love the theme song but if I owned the pin I might end up hating that song soon after....

#8199 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I don't get what there was to be excited about there? It's not like Slideshows are a thing, anymore.

BTW... I hope I don't get scolded here for starting talk on the RM thread about ST pin.

I think the projector screen is just to redundant, you already have a nice big LCD display. Right?

everything thats being projected onto that screen can just be displayed on the lcd.

#8201 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Or an innovative Swiss army like toy that can be used in countless ways
Or a magnasave that can be used to finesse the ball
Or a teleporting portal that takes you to different dimensions.
Or an incredible light show

Yes!

man I can't wait!

#8202 4 years ago

Maybe I should sell one of my Stern pins and try to find a TNA to keep me busy until I get RM?

ANY TAKERS???

#8206 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I sold BM66 and bought a TNA and never looked back...

I'll fly right over and play yours then!

#8207 4 years ago

man, it sounds tempting.

I better just lay low for a while and be happy that the wife didn't shoot me (with my own shot gun) for putting a deposit on RM without telling her!

#8210 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I'd LOVE to get a TNA. They get scooped up pretty quickly when they pop up.

if you live near me, let me know if you get one!

#8212 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I sold BM66 and bought a TNA and never looked back...

how do you like the quality of your spooky pin?

do you only own that 1 spooky pin?

#8216 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Best quality playfield in the business. The cabinet is solid as a rock. Customer service is second to none.
Only one I've owned, but my buddy has the rest of them are they are just as stout. He's got butter cabinet on his, and I'm going that route on this one.

sweet! more reason's to be glad I'm getting RM pin. Thanks.

last time I went to the stern factory and got a quick tour, the tech that took me through the factory mentioned they were going to start using MDF instead of wood on their cabinets. not sure if this is true or not but that was when I got MY DP pin back in October of 2018.

#8217 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Every pin has finite music loops. Do you the hate music on your pins?

yeah, you're right and I know.... maybe I'm just being a Jerry.

#8218 4 years ago

I found 2 TNA pins for sale on MR. Pinball classifieds

http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale.html

#8227 4 years ago

hawkmoon
Fortytwo

Thanks guys!
Appreciate the info.

I’m looking forward to owning a Spooky machine!

#8236 4 years ago

Scott,

Can we at least get a solid date on when we will see game footage?

Please?

#8237 4 years ago

I think we are all stalking this thread waiting (impatiently) to see something from spooky....

#8243 4 years ago

Man, Stern has done a great job lowering everyone’s expectations on pinball machines...

#8247 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

#8442 4 years ago

This is spooky pinball right now...

#8453 4 years ago

I watched the trailer again yesterday (for like the 900th time) and actually noticed how cool the theme song sounds you can tell that SD remixed it.

I was just surprised I didn’t notice it before and thought I would share it with everyone.

#8454 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I think we can all agree that 2020 is taking far too long to be finished.

I agree!

Those of us with a long wait will probably suffer even more once videos are plentiful.

#8456 4 years ago

Is there anyone Near me that it is earlier on the list than I am?

I’m build #653

And if so, can I come over when you get yours?

#8459 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How would we know, Mr. no location listed.

Sorry I thought I had my location on!

Lake Zurich, IL

I think Scott Denesi lives nearby...

Maybe he will invite me over.

#8468 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Madison is not too far.
Our route game will be going out as soon at we get the call.
In the first batch.

Thanks!

Keep me posted!

#8498 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wouldn't mind some video of the machines being built.

We are all hard up for any video at this point!

***spooky video

Is there a begging smiley on this site?

#8499 4 years ago

Yay.... I just got my Fang club merch

#8503 4 years ago

That’s what I was thinking.

#8516 4 years ago

did you just find out your build#?

#8693 4 years ago

What a great interview with Scott from Nick and Kevin at BDYEP.

Loads of info and things to be excited about.

You can tell Scott is even elicited just talking about the pin!

Can’t wait to see the gameplay And get my RM!!!

#8697 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Agreed. I usually only watch their game play streams but this was a really well done interview. My favorite of the R&M podcast interviews so far.

Yes, I also mainly watch their streams too but they definitely asked a lot of great questions to get some great info about RM. well done

#8705 4 years ago

I hate to see what happens when someone gets their free topper and says they don’t like it!

For the record… I am going to love my free topper!

#8770 4 years ago

I can’t help myself....

The waiting for gameplay footage is getting annoying

3609FFF5-5B28-4640-BA66-D1DFA327909D (resized).jpeg3609FFF5-5B28-4640-BA66-D1DFA327909D (resized).jpeg

#8775 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Just watch the trailer over and over. Plenty of gameplay there. Yeesh...

Yep I do that already

#8831 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just shows how code can take a good game to great. So can’t wait to see the black/white mode that sounds incredible. I do Hope that mode will include the display going to B/W also that would be crazy creative. Don’t think they could have selected a better team/company to create this amazing title.

Man this sounds awesome!
I’d say I’m excited but...

1216CCCA-4D00-4454-9B79-8D857B4D3806 (resized).jpeg1216CCCA-4D00-4454-9B79-8D857B4D3806 (resized).jpeg
#8842 4 years ago

87 million jerrys for sure. I save over $100 a month and I still watch just as much tv. Not sure why people like wasting their money.

My wife says pinball is a waste of money!

#8849 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I wish I could sell all the cable I've watched over the years for 80-120% of what I spent!

I know and it’s an excellent point, but she still doesn’t like it when I buy another new pin!

#8850 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

What's her take on expensive handbags?

Nope, can’t go there she’s not into that stuff. Or shoes or jewelry or even flowers!

Come to think of it maybe that’s why we can afford to buy pinball machines...

#8851 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

She’s right, it is. And all games are the same.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Don’t you go agreeing with my wife so quickly!

Shouldn’t you be on my side? I mean we’re on a pinball site...

#8869 4 years ago

My tube shipped to the office. Forgot thats my shipping address. Must have been here a while. Caps in place.[quoted image]

You got the good tape then...

#8872 4 years ago

C’mon Spooky, we’ve been patient so far...
CC702E2F-4CE0-4657-8EF0-0CD5EB452767 (resized).jpegCC702E2F-4CE0-4657-8EF0-0CD5EB452767 (resized).jpeg

#8876 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didnt see that stream where it was mentioned.
Did he specify if it was going to be done with Spooky themselves or with a customer who was scheduled to get their machine this week?

Yes, he did mention it on his stream, I think it's posted here with the time at which he mentions it too.

He just makes a comment that someone early on the list invited him to stream it as soon as they receive the game.

I don't believe he said it was spooky though.

#8877 4 years ago

here it is...

Quoted from razorsedge:

Don't know if Spooky will put something out any earlier, but sounds like Dead Flip stream will be the first few days in February. Straight from the horses mouth...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/540260961?filter=archives&sort=time
@ 1h27m
From the first batch of games, delivery stated as 1st of February.

#8882 4 years ago

Seeing as I have a DP premium and it will be sitting next to my RM (eventually)...

How about a DP vs Meeseeks multiball mode?

dpvsms (resized).pngdpvsms (resized).png
#8884 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

How about a few more pixels?

all better

#8935 4 years ago

@spookypinball... Regarding something to talk about on this thread....
F5E40F0D-A0AA-4981-9343-39F037A97D9B (resized).jpegF5E40F0D-A0AA-4981-9343-39F037A97D9B (resized).jpeg

Send some new pics or footage... anything!!!

#8937 4 years ago

Well since there’s not much to talk about… I have a couple questions for you current Spooky pinball owners. I’m just curious as RM will be my first Spooky pin.

Do they supply a nice manual?

Did they give you any plastics to hang on your coin door with the key?

What other kind of stuff do they do differently or the same as Stern? Stern is the only other NIB I have purchased.

#8941 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Manuals are works in progress (just now getting ACNC digital manual), but their customer service is AWESOME and hands on tech support is only a phone call or email away.
I think I got 3 or 4 keychain plastics with ACNC (all different)
And can't really comment on comparison to Stern as I have never bought one.

Cool thanks!

When i got my DP premium I got a cheapy paper manual (but hey at least it came with one!).

They do also give you plastics to hang with the key. Also I did get all the plastics that were supposed to be on the pro.... which I thought was nice. I think?

#8958 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:They just came out with the manual for Alice Cooper (with the help of kingpingames). It's a working in progress, but it's a great start. Alice came with 3 different key chains for the coin door keys and some other swag.
Quoted from PunkPin:

4 keychains with ACNC[quoted image]

thanks for the info!

#8959 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Ok you got me curious... Stern included an as you put it "Cheapy paper manual"? Were you expecting tablets of stone or something more special then a manual? lol Many games now only offer a digital download manual. A Cheapy paper manual is actually a plus these days.
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Exactly. Or with JJP you can BUY a printed manual (that is sure to be out of date in no time flat). Printed manuals are a total Jerry move.

Yeah, I guess that's a good point, digital download manual makes more sense. I guess I was comparing the Stern manual to my T2 and Getaway original manuals (which are also paper) but they are nicer (heavier/thicker stock covers) and have a lot more info & schematics. I like my schematics on paper! Guess that's just preference or maybe old school. At work I have schematics on my laptop but much prefer the paper schematics because they are easier to see (most of the time) unless I'm working on something that's 30+ years old.

Also I'm familiar with JJP manuals and those are over kill but I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind getting something like that too.

what can I say... I like manuals!!!!

jerry (resized).pngjerry (resized).png
#8985 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

One word........TOPPER!

I wasn’t trying to be greedy...I was just wondering because I wanted order something.

I ordered it anyway.

Spending 7k on pin... I think I can afford another 5 bucks on a keychain to hang on the coin door of my new RM, right?

DEEBE91E-AB82-4F8C-BA20-3562882FFD4C (resized).jpegDEEBE91E-AB82-4F8C-BA20-3562882FFD4C (resized).jpeg
#8988 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I was just funnin' ya....

It’s cool

#8991 4 years ago

spfxted

Are you gonna post a pic of the your portal art you ordered? (Once you receive it?)

I might be interested in one... and how much are they about? I’m sure the price varies with what you want them to do.

#8993 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm going with the Blips and Chitz keychain. They are the best arcade in the multiverse. I wonder is the will have a Rick and Morty game there?[quoted image]

Yeah I saw that, it’s awesome too!

#8996 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes! They are $35 (they give 15% off as well) for one person. You can get a poster ($60) or digital. I got digital because I can print it out myself. They can do all kinds of stuff with background, what you're wearing, holding, etc.....that was not an extra charge.

Wow that’s pretty reasonable!

I just might have to get one! As soon as I figure out what I want on it! Hmmm....

Thanks!

#9012 4 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Spotted on the Spooky FB page! Check out them toppers! OOH WEE![quoted image]

I think I see mine!!!! #653

#9013 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Look at that powder coated coin door! OOH WEE![quoted image]

God!

She’s a beauty!!!!

#9016 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]
"Hard to get good play testing help these days." - Spooky Pinball

I’m available for play testing!

Just let me know and I’ll be there!

#9036 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Here ya go.[quoted image][quoted image]

Im ordering 2 sets!

#9041 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:That's how ACNC was. The decals were an extra option so I imagine that's the same here. If you buy one set, they come pre-installed.
Spooky will definitely sell you multiple sets if you want a backup for if/when they wear out.

If anyone is worried about extra wear and you want to limit game play... Stern sells a pinball player deterrent mod;
A3C8C195-8020-4FEC-9402-D0A6C766067D (resized).jpegA3C8C195-8020-4FEC-9402-D0A6C766067D (resized).jpeg

#9042 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Call me old fashioned but making target decals an "extra" seems like a bit much. Should be included/standard. Constructive feedback.

I’m pretty sure you’re going to get your moneys worth on this pin... if you don’t think so just compare it to a “newer” Stern.

#9044 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]
"Hard to get good play testing help these days." - Spooky Pinball

I’m soooooooooo jealous of this guy right now!!!!

8F49BB2D-A5C0-4896-BE32-64869464E2CE (resized).jpeg8F49BB2D-A5C0-4896-BE32-64869464E2CE (resized).jpeg
#9045 4 years ago

I think those yellow flipper rubbers will have to go on my RM… I’m thinking some bright green ones to match the portal color?

#9048 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Noticing in the past few pics that the third flipper has a black ring on it and other pics has yellow. Is it just a decision not made yet by spooky or is it yet another option that you get to choose your colors or something

It was probably one of the Proto types.

The one he’s playing on the line they’re all yellow

#9056 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Elephant in the room!
That line of ten games are all non-BSEs apparently? I see a lack of purple.
Even the powder coated coin door pic is oddly on a game with black side rails. But they do all have purple speaker panels.
I presume these are the ones going to Adult Swim, etc.? They can't be building them and changing the hardware out after. Well, I guess it's possible but seems unlikely.
Hilton's pic has a purple lockdown bar though...

Aww crap, I guess I couldn’t have seen mine (653) in that hat line up then!

#9082 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This would be good information to know...because if it is just used as a normal knocker..I'm not getting one.

It’s not an expensive add on, come on guys!

I love knockers specially when there’s two of them...

I’m buying one just because we’re getting a free topper! I’ll probably even get the coin box even though I don’t really need it.

#9084 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I've got a while before I even have to start thinking about my Standard's options, I'll probably end up doing damn near everything but the butter. But don't tell Spooky that, Charlie seems to think he still needs to win us over or something? What a kickass company.

Yup same here, got a LONG while and I will order just about everything too!

Not sure on the purple coin door though.
5CBE5850-7738-4656-8D10-6104AD2247BE (resized).jpeg5CBE5850-7738-4656-8D10-6104AD2247BE (resized).jpeg

Here’s my order form Spooky... just look back at this post in about 14/15 months!

#9108 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

You forgot the most important part, checking off on actually ordering a machine!

Quoted from bitternerd:

Oh no! you forgot to check the box for the actual pin!!

0E432D42-9AF4-435A-95E2-EBED5ECB4F00 (resized).jpeg0E432D42-9AF4-435A-95E2-EBED5ECB4F00 (resized).jpeg
#9134 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

30 machines in various stages of the building process

30 machines!!!

Only 622 more until they get to mine!

#9141 4 years ago

Well if they are shipping them out already it CANT be too much longer until we see some game play footage!!!

#9144 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If your celing clearance misses out by only a small amount, looks like the potential would be there to make an alternative metal bracket for the portal, so that it sits just a little bit lower.

Or you could always cut a hole in the ceiling! I think you could justify that for this game.

#9166 4 years ago

I was hoping for a sack wipe across the lock down bar, but I guess this works too.

Hey I wouldn’t mind playing it with a little urine as long as I get to play it... even the sack wipe wouldn’t phase me.

So, wanna invite me over when you get your machine? I’m in Lake Zurich not far from you...

Hope that didn’t come off as being totally desperate but I’m not gonna lie I am totally desperate to play this ASAP!

Hell im thinking about taking a day to drive up to spooky just to even look at these puppies!

#9206 4 years ago

Got my Rick and Morty coin door key chain today that I ordered from amazon!!!

Yay! Now I just need the pin to attach it to... its gonna be a while though

B4C7419E-9C60-4C03-AD86-2452A141AFD4 (resized).jpegB4C7419E-9C60-4C03-AD86-2452A141AFD4 (resized).jpeg
#9218 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No worries, I would bet there will be many flipping in short order by some and worst case there will be several owners in our local area for you to enjoy the game as you like. Hoping to see mine not to long from now and our home arcade is always open to friends.

Quoted from Orko:

If your open to making a new friend, I’d love to come over and seeing it being played.

Add me to the list?

I’m only 30 minutes away from you guys.

#9227 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me! [quoted image]

Wow you got that quick!
What was that a week ago you ordered it?

Looks awesome

#9298 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'd say you guys could come over and play mine, but it sounds like I won't nearly have the first one in the area. I'm guessing I won't see mine until Aug/Sept.

Sounds great!

Appreciate the hospitality, thanks!

RM (resized).pngRM (resized).png
#9311 4 years ago

Is he being recorded for some gameplay footage maybe???? Hopefully?

you can see the microphone...

#9317 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Definitely doesn't look like he ISN'T being recorded. What with the microphone and what looks like a camera being set up.
Could just be wishful thinking. I'm really looking forward to seeing footage.

2EA4E6FA-77F7-491E-AAD8-F4C42CE7A928 (resized).jpeg2EA4E6FA-77F7-491E-AAD8-F4C42CE7A928 (resized).jpeg
#9318 4 years ago

Let’s see the footage...

34965037-20D6-4645-AD87-E090BAD1AF3E (resized).jpeg34965037-20D6-4645-AD87-E090BAD1AF3E (resized).jpeg
#9354 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I agree.
Must think the game is going to be pretty shallow if watching a bit of gameplay footage is going to somehow take away from gameplay experience when the time comes... from my perspective seeing some of what is to come is likely to do nothing other than build the excitment, if the game in question is actually good.
Some other recent game releases just made me yawn.... I don't get the sense this game is going to have that effect at all...

100% right about watching the gameplay footage and it building excitement! Maybe the people not wanting to watch the game play footage can’t handle the excitement?

When I bought/pre-ordered Deadpool it was my first pin I bought without playing it but I knew I would enjoy it just from watching the game play footage. And boy did I watch it.... over and over again!

I can’t wait to see some footage!!!

I have a whole year (or more) before I get my RM

#9444 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

In the meantime, I heard you like cheeseballs over here.
I have a good cheeseball story and its pinball related.
My best friend had a website called Kaasbal (dutch word for cheeseball )
Website had mostly cheesy stuff and some random David Hasselhoff pics.
Just for fun I made a logo for him and printed some stickers.
Around that time I rediscovered pinball in a coffeeshop. They had a rfm and swe1, I had a blast on rfm.
My friend put one of the stickers on the side of the machine. (blasphemy, I know)
Unfortunately some time later the machines go away due poor maintenance from the distro and no more pins came back
I wanted my own pin!
Years later I see a rfm for sale for a good price and decide to take a look.
I have a talk with the owner and ask if there are any issues or things I should know.
Owner:The game is in great condition, just cleaned it, new rubbers etc.
Only thing, there is a sticker on the side that I could not get off easy. I thought it was funny so I left it there.
There it was! The Kaasbal (cheesebal) sticker I made all those years ago!
I laughed my ass off, It felt like it was destiny
My buddy had the same sticker on his wallet, so we showed the owner.
His mind was blown aswell. We had a good laugh and I ended up buying his swe1 to.
Later I learned both came from that coffeeshop.
So yeah, Thats my cheeseball story.
I got the pins that got me hooked on pinball by pure luck [quoted image]

That’s an awesome story!

#9492 4 years ago

Oh my God! Gameplay footage is up!

#9495 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

this post is worthless without a link!

Sorry

I was busy watching

#9500 4 years ago

Damn it I’m at work and I can’t keep watching it!

#9549 4 years ago

I love you spooky!!!!

Awesome job!

Can’t wait to drive to Benton WI to pick mine up!

Ok I have to go watch this again....

#9564 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah that searchlight multiball start light show was amazing

It looks so wicked!

Just watched the footage again with my air pods (but still only on my phone) the sound is so f’ing cool!!!

I can’t wait to get home and watch this on my 65” tv and the sound going through my surround speakers!

I can tell my subwoofer will be working OT. The bass on this pin is crazy.

#9574 4 years ago

@Sternpinball

F555019B-E3F3-43EE-9C37-424EE5C83EF4 (resized).jpegF555019B-E3F3-43EE-9C37-424EE5C83EF4 (resized).jpeg

Spooky Pinball.... the BEST pinball company PERIOD!

#9586 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

To be fair, they could do seven and I still wouldn't buy any of them.

And, if you do buy a stern pin because you love the theme and they make a good game (not Stranger Things) you buy it knowing it’s going to be built poorly and not very reliable. It sucks.

#9612 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I brick shots on...pretty much everything. For as long as I've been playing pinball, I'm still a shitty player

I hear ya! Me too!

I hope I can increase the slam save to be longer because I’m gonna need it!

#9643 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, I am doing my best not to watch the video, I want everything to be new the first time I play it...but this is going to be hard!

7A63421D-42FC-4D84-9EF1-72DE9C7E5F42 (resized).jpeg7A63421D-42FC-4D84-9EF1-72DE9C7E5F42 (resized).jpeg
#9674 4 years ago

SDTM just dropped a video of STH LE unboxing but he did it blindfolded...

I think either he was afraid to see it or was hoping it magically turned into a RM pin when he removed his blind fold!

Cheesiest SDTM video yet...

#9949 4 years ago

I wasn’t able to watch the stream because I was working but I was able to listen to it and man was that first half hour painful to listen to… What garbage!

I plan on watching the stream later but only the part where they show RM.

What a shame seems like that was a big waste of time for spooky pinball.
Edit**** I watched the stream now and the gameplay part was decent. So not a waste of time.

I mean they only show RM for what 5 or 10 minutes?
Edit**** after watching the stream I realized the gameplay portion was actually longer than what I originally thought it was (I was working and trying to listen so the time seemed like it just flew by)

#9971 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Time for a new avatar.

Lmfao

That’s awesome

#10051 4 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I just watched the SMB show on the Adult Swim web channel. Interesting and Revelatory to say the least. Lets just say that THEME is the ONLY reason the game will fetch 7k or 8k, depending on whatever optioned out version any customer will buy of this game. If this were a non licensed theme (ie America's Most Haunted), this game would NEVER sell 200 units, let alone 750 in 4 hours before a full reveal. I suppose this is old news, but actually seeing the game in action is today's topic, so.........
This game is cool because of theme and integration ONLY. Why? Ask yourself "What does this game have to offer on the playfield which is valuable, unique, or engaging and interactive to the player?"
1. a pop bumper sling shot: Cool idea, but far from original, novel, or significant value added to the game
2. Magna Save: again, a cool idea, but NOTHING new
3. Single Subway (garage to portal eject over left flipper): another cool idea, but NOT new
4. two ramps (plastic, if i remember correctly). the ramps do very little "traveling" or curving, so its kind of Gomez-like in the return to flipper.
5. three flippers (extra 45 bucks for the third flipper, if not less)
6. space ship toy (Kerins said that this was "off the shelf", meaning it was not new for this game, which makes it significantly cheaper than designing and manufacturing a new specific toy for this game only). The toy is on a SPRING (See SW)
7. Horseshoe lock mech. THIS is the thing which seems sort of novel, but certainly not a significant addition mechanically, aesthetically, or otherwise. I will say that the physical lock is pretty dang cool, and I'm glad they got it working well.
8. Scoop in the MIDDLE of the PF. another awkward position for a scoop, like TNA
Considering the foregoing, it is readily apparent that the playfield design is neither exciting, nor novel. There is nothing unique, unconventional, or otherwise ground braking about the design, ball path, or mechs in this game, to say nothing about the true value of any part of it or the sum of its parts. I am disappointed in the layout, and the lack of real mechs or interactive toys on this game. Scott Danesi came on this forum and explained that he wasn't worried about the lack of toys on the game because Modders would come out with stuff we could buy. I respect his honesty, but that does not excuse Spooky from being willfully cheap and refusing to implement creative and value adding mechanical devices to the game. Danesi went on to brag about having 16 opto switches in the game. WOWEEEEE!!! SWITCHES!!!!! that's what we all want more of to make our experience so much more enjoyable!!!! (sarcasm) Why not just include a bag of opto switches for us to play with when we cant be home to play our pinball games?
I really love this show, so i was hoping for more. I am bummed. I have heard it over and over that this playfield is conventional and uninspired, not to mention bereft of any real mechanical, interactive devices to affect gameplay and the ball path. I really wanted this to be Spooky's STEP UP in game design. It is not. It is, however, a fantastic theme integration that they have done. I can't wait to see the screen and hear the callouts. But, we all know, we can just buy seasons one through four to see the show and hear Rick's banter. we don't need to spend 8000 dollars to see the show and hear Rick scream at Morty.
I will hand it to spooky for getting this awesome license, but alas, perhaps the license was too expensive to allow them to really give the customers a robust playfield with more to do and engage.
I don't mean to be a thorn in this thread; i just wanted to share my true reaction. I think any buyer will be thrilled to have this game for their own reasons. My reasons for buying a pinball are at least 65-75% layout and design, which includes what I have discussed is missing in this game. The remainder is a hodge podge of art, theme, and sound. I hope the future owners of this game have a great experience from what the game has to offer. I just know that unless that Playfield gets an overhaul, I am not going to be owning one any time soon.
Best Regards,
The one and only BOSS HOG

STH is the pin for you.... Now that’s inspired and it sounds like everything you want in a pin. I suggest you buy all 3 models of that so that you get to enjoy all the variety they’ve included across them.

#10052 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

btw, has anyone broken the news to o-din that sally from adult swim's SMBS show is married?

He’s going to be heartbroken!

912DB55C-A5A0-41D8-92B4-6A7A90B4D642 (resized).jpeg912DB55C-A5A0-41D8-92B4-6A7A90B4D642 (resized).jpeg
#10068 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

one of my favorite lines when asked if he can multitask..."I can talk to you ...and that's hard enough"....lol

That was funny.

He didn’t mean it that way...

#10074 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Listen Jerry, the same could be said of your beloved Willy Wonka. Lawlor himself raved about the gumball mech like it was something new and innovating. It is just a rotating toy that reveals a gobble hole (ever play TOM?). The entire art direction was, "let's use a bunch of video slot machine assets". The standard art cab package is ridiculously generic. The mini lcd screen has been done to death and is the typical JJP shoot here display. All this said, I genuinely like the game even though the theme is like 45 years old, Gene Wilder's face is creepy AF and the theme integration is meh. I like how it shoots but I don't feel like Willy Wonka or Charlie. No amount of interactive (ie has a light that turns on) action figures fixes that. But seriously Jerry, what is innovative about Willy Wonka?

Well said.

#10087 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I would rate this pin 9.9 , I would give it a 10 if it had a video mode . I love a good video mode , lots of people don't like video modes but I think it just adds to the whole game experience .

Agree, as long as the video mode is fun and challenging enough... plus potential for a reward like extra ball they make for added fun!

#10097 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I am amused by the folks who casually state that they will pick one up later if they like it. 750 total, folks. It’s super obvious that the game is very, very good. I think Tron is a decent though imperfect historical comparison. Yes, you can pick one up secondhand, but at a premium. Given how many preorder buyers are unlikely to let go of this game for a long time (if ever) because of their love of the theme, the secondhand market will probably be fairly scarce. I could be wrong, but this already has a dedicated following that seems very likely to skew the average used supply expectations of the hobby in the direction of hard to find / impossible to find at a typical used price point.

Quoted from MikeS:

I agree that the game and theme will be awesome, but there will always be a market of people buying and selling this game. Look at a game like JP2 Premium. It's one of the best games I and many others have played, but there's a good number of people that decided either it was too hard or they just didn't care for it and moved it along in short time. The gameplay on R&M does appear to be on the more difficult side and while I really love games like that, there are a good number of people that would rather shoot an easy layout. I think if people want them later they'll be able to find them on the second-hand market. They may have to pay a bit of a premium (like JPOTC), but I don't think it will get too crazy. The constant influx of new pins with desirable themes will keep the market in check.

Yeah I agree most games will always be available for repurchase but it’s gonna be interesting to see the availability of this game once they are all produced.

I think the majority of people that bought these are most likely huge Rick and Morty fans and pinheads of course. So I’m betting most will keep them in their collection for good.

My wife always jokes and says she’s surprised that I haven’t sold her off yet.
If this game is as good as it looks and once I have it I might consider that option before getting rid of the RM pin!

#10109 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The guy programming the game hates video modes with the burning fire of a thousand suns; so the outlook isn't great.

That’s a bummer!

So much content to draw from on this show there are tons of possibilities for a great video mode.

I think Bowen should take this as a personal challenge to make the best video mode ever and change everyone’s mind on how we think about video modes.... if there’s anyone who can make it the best I’m confident it would be him!

Does that come off as desperate for a video mode???

#10123 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I had a stash of them, over a dozen...my wife threw them out not realizing they were special.

This may justify death or at least a black eye or two!

#10127 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Here is the post that I got it from.

He usually streams at night.

#10146 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Unfortunately it was missed but I made the portal shot twice in the first 10 seconds of gameplay, including a super skill shot. I made it a few more times besides, so that's nice, but that opening was sweet.
You'll like the rules for Roy. It's fun

You rock Bowen!!!!

Now please consider a video mode.

#10149 4 years ago

D7D6F854-9434-4EDB-B27E-BA4BE2C226B0 (resized).jpegD7D6F854-9434-4EDB-B27E-BA4BE2C226B0 (resized).jpeg
#10304 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Also once charged, the interactive topper lights and spins. You shouldn’t have any confusion when the portal is ready.

Thats such a cool feature for the topper!

Did anyone notice if they also show the portal on the lcd?

This pin is going to be so awesome. I can’t wait!

#10332 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh, it’s been asked a few times and there’s been no confirmation, but I haven’t heard any other voices in the streams so far (custom or not). I’m assuming it’s only Roiland, which would be a shame but not the end of the world.

It could be worse… I.e. Sterns new Jurassic Park. I’m not trying to bash it because I love the new JP and I wouldn’t mind owning one. Of course it would be better with more of the actor’s
voices other than Nedry.

#10392 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:Rick and Morty Standard Edition Spot bid up to $1800 with 24 hours left to go!
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Standard Pinball Machine Pre Order Spot
What will the final price be? Will the seller collect?
Not mine.

Surprised only 3 people are bidding on this RM on eBay
A288F1C7-D735-415F-915A-51F0E4D4F3FF (resized).jpegA288F1C7-D735-415F-915A-51F0E4D4F3FF (resized).jpeg
6164AD45-432D-42E6-8573-2BF27C57EED3 (resized).jpeg6164AD45-432D-42E6-8573-2BF27C57EED3 (resized).jpeg

#10394 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Kinda nuts people are willing to pay a grand+ premium for a standard when it won't be built for a year and a half... As a standard preorder-er myself, I didn't think the hype would ever make it far enough to affect us I think we're gonna see some crazy shit once people actually start receiving machines. 10k by Christmas in July?

It will be interesting to see how much people are willing to pay for this pin.

For the people that didn’t get in on the presale it might not be bad for them to pay more now than later… Look what happened with JJ POTC. Prices on those are pretty high aren’t they?

Me... I can’t wait to get mine and I don’t see myself selling it with as good as it looks like it’s going to be.

#10400 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.

Unfortunately my build (653) is not far off from whoever gets this one.

#10402 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

and still nobody has recieved their game besides adult swim.. crazy

If there’s no additional gameplay footage by tomorrow we might have to resort to watching this....
6DE59E1C-85FD-4AF4-A663-EAC680104D5E (resized).jpeg6DE59E1C-85FD-4AF4-A663-EAC680104D5E (resized).jpeg

#10406 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Anyone else having a delay on hearing about their order from C137 designs for custom image from R&M? When I ordered, it said 7-10 days, but I'm going on day 12.

Well considering that Rick and Morty sold out in four hours, pinsiders probably put a bunch of orders in at C137 designs.

They must be backed up!

#10407 4 years ago

Ordered theses off of eBay yesterday... should be getting them on Friday.

Hopefully I can fit a few of them onto the play field.

B44040B6-E108-4466-8594-5DEDE364FF40 (resized).jpegB44040B6-E108-4466-8594-5DEDE364FF40 (resized).jpegF25FA0C3-0F06-404A-B86B-29EA8F0D81C0 (resized).jpegF25FA0C3-0F06-404A-B86B-29EA8F0D81C0 (resized).jpeg

#10409 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Can’t imagine why. Their art doesn’t look anything like R&M character designs. Not sure if that’s a talent issue or a legal issue. Either way, they’re grifting on someone else’s IP.

It’s pretty cool either way, I almost ordered one. I still might.

#10411 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

30 games sitting in the warehouse ready to ship. 10 more the guys are finishing up to be boxed next week also and i do not anticipate that slowing down anytime soon. Waiting on approvals to ship the stock has nothing to do with physical build here. We have a pretty good handle on the build already. Sounds like everything needed to ship everything here will be in place before next week.

It’s getting exciting around here...

337083DD-C9F6-4D8C-9396-BB7F9C36E6B2 (resized).jpeg337083DD-C9F6-4D8C-9396-BB7F9C36E6B2 (resized).jpeg
#10418 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

You have no idea lol warehouse is a problem right now!

I can take one off your hands...

#10432 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

Got a BS edition in the low 200's through a distributor for $8,500.00. With shipping and tax I think it came out to around $9,400.00. Not the easiest pill to swallow, but with the low number and I game I really want, I'm okay with it.

Were there any add-on’s?

Or did you pay 8500 just for the BS edition pin?

#10437 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bids are flying up! $2428!
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Standard Pinball Machine Pre Order Spot

Looks like one more person joined a bidding war.

#10440 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

some people are idiots

CABCC796-16B9-48FE-B438-44EC667A4D96 (resized).jpegCABCC796-16B9-48FE-B438-44EC667A4D96 (resized).jpeg
#10445 4 years ago

This thread is non stop fun and excitement....

#10446 4 years ago

I wonder if a fellow pinsider is in this bidding war. Hmmmm

#10452 4 years ago

Whoever had 2 in their cart during pre orders and deleted one is kicking themselves in the butt right now...

#10455 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

lol..I had 3 at one point...

If we only knew...

#10457 4 years ago

Sold!

For $3550!!!!

#10463 4 years ago

Damn you were fast. Was just about to post that lol.

Bored at the doctors office

#10468 4 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Yep. Fixing that also put me a couple hundred back.

Kick in the ass and in the nuts!

#10477 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Now enjoy your 18month wait for one of the last to be built. lol.
Nice bidding, Jerry's.
btw, I'm entertaining opening bids starting at $40k for my early game.

Nah, you know can’t wait to play and own this pin!

#10482 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I believe this was the Ad for that game. It's GAP so what do you expect. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/90840
The price gouging and flipping begins. Anyone think it'll sell at it's current 4k markup?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91776

I’m sure people with money to burn will pay whatever if they want it.

#10486 4 years ago

Whos ready for the jerry on ebay to pop up in the forum celebrating his winning bid lol

That would be hilarious!

Would be interesting to see what kind of comments that person would get on this thread.

#10490 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

#2 (Madison Pinball) and #12 (other hobby operator in town) will be on route as soon as Spooky is able to give the thumbs up for pick up, so there will be 2 out in Madison in the near future.
Guessing there are at least 2 others in the region that will go out quickly (Logan in Chi) and (Tilt in MN) but that is just a guess.
I am thinking with 40 games soon to be ready, there will be tons of opportunity to play for anyone willing to travel a couple hours at most.

If we don’t get one in Chicago I might drive up to Madison! That’s only a couple hours from me.

LMK when you are getting yours!

#10494 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:...
The Craft Beer Pinball League will have #12 out at the Blue Moon Bar in short order. #19 is going to Geeks Mania as well. So Madison will be flooded.
Thanks for the shout out Hilton.

I’ll have to visit all of them!

#10531 4 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

#18 going to Brixies, so there will be at least one gong on location in the Chicago area.

Sweet! I will be there!
Please let me know when you guys get it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Saturday Feb 29th is the official launch Party!
Come on up! Scott will be there along with team Spooky. hoping to entice big red to trek over for the fun also!

I would love to attend the launch party!
My youngest son has regionals that day but I suspect this launch party will be in the evening? So I should be able to go if that’s the case.

Can you let me know the time?

#10539 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Noon or 1pm start
Will likely run qualifying for a few hours so people can hang out and chat w team spooky while having a pint and playing.
Then some sort of playoff.
All for fun and all $ for the day will go to charity (likely the local animal humane society or shelter; still confirming)

OK thanks for the info hopefully I can make it.

#10550 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

What time and where? Or where can I find this info if it changes again.

Look back at previous posts... he posted it already

***12/1PM start

#10588 4 years ago

If only this was an option on sterns BEFORE they put their shitty cc on there....

Since we’re on this topic... I posted this (below) last night on the DP owners thread. You can clearly see the High Quality of my playfield.

Love my DP pin but so disappointed that I spent over 7k for this kind of quality (or lack of quality).

On a positive note... I’m so looking forward to wining a Spooky pin!!!

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

My Colossus figurine now has a small pinball in his hand.
What do you guys think?

[quoted image][quoted image]
Never mind those damn dimples you can see on these pics... F’n Stern with their cheap ass play fields.

08670861-1E46-4335-B939-3BDE15B3CD8D (resized).jpeg08670861-1E46-4335-B939-3BDE15B3CD8D (resized).jpegF323CF2D-BDC8-4733-971D-493AE2D985DB (resized).jpegF323CF2D-BDC8-4733-971D-493AE2D985DB (resized).jpeg
#10589 4 years ago

Ok, sorry, back to this upbeat RM thread!

#10617 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

are we up to game #501 yet
just asking for a "friend"

I’d like to know to (also for a friend that has #653)

#10638 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Been practicing my "You can run, but you can't hide, bitch" a lot lately. Wondering how long before my gf stops thinking all my R&M quotes aren't funny anymore.

She probably thought that the first time you said it!

#10640 4 years ago

Same here.

They get used to it...

If she makes a face at you you could always pull out the other scary terry line… Aww bitch.

#10641 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Been practicing my "You can run, but you can't hide, bitch" a lot lately. Wondering how long before my gf stops thinking all my R&M quotes aren't funny anymore.

I’m definitely gonna order scary terry and put him on the play field!

#10643 4 years ago

Just got a ome Rick and Morty action figures delivered for the pin.

I’m sure they won’t all go in but hopefully a few and hopefully they’re not too big!
FB83CB9A-851B-4ED1-9C8D-BC4A7F7AB14A (resized).jpegFB83CB9A-851B-4ED1-9C8D-BC4A7F7AB14A (resized).jpeg

#10647 4 years ago

That’s it… after seeing that stream with the hidden feature I’m gonna Order my Stranger Things pin now for sure!

And, I didn’t really watch the stream yet I did see a little bit of it though.

All kidding aside though, it’s a pretty cool feature for the upside down.

Still NOT buying it though.

#10648 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Any chance that R&M has hidden UV-reactive inks on the playfield?

Oh I also caught on the little bit that I watched...

You can now beat up on your big toothed vagina to defeat it now.

You no longer have to “Stick it in the hole” to defeat it. Some people were having trouble finding the hole (I mean the shot)

#10655 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Yeah, I think we touched on the whole UV/blacklight subject a number of pages ago in this R&M thread, then BAM, Stern reveals a "hidden" blacklight "mod". It's all kind of comical. That thread is really picking up steam...

Holy Mr poopy butt hole that’s an understatement! They are FIRED up on the STH thread!

I was so fired up from reading the posts I posted the eating popcorn meme because it was so entertaining!

This just makes me love Spooky even more!

Spooky will you be my valentine???
*** don’t tell my wife!

#10672 4 years ago

Just my opinion here....

Stern is just being greedy like every other big corporation out there because they know they can get away with it.

As long as people keep paying more for less and buying their poorly built machines they will keep doing the same or worse. I think today’s little stunt of their new “Hidden Feature” on STH proves that! What’s even worse is people defending them and making excuses for these money grabbing practices and inferior machines that Stern churns out!

They are obviously not trying to make improvements on their product to gain new customers or keep the ones that have kept them in business. They merely produce what’s is most appealing to the masses or they are regurgitating the same old games like their VE machines. All while trying to cut every corner possible to save/pocket more money for themselves and unjustifiably increase the prices! It’s a shame because we all love pinball and want to play or own the next big game that’s released. Stern knows this and just exploits it. We shouldn’t tolerate it. Personally, I’ve decided I will not purchase another Stern unless quality changes. There are other manufacturers building better machines and of course there’s always plenty of oldies to fill the need of purchasing another pin.

IMO, right now they are riding this pinball resurgence bubble and cashing in as much as they can. So many new potential NIB pinball owners popping up because they’re watching all these new pins being streamed. Unfortunately for them they don’t really know what they’re getting into when they splurge on that NIB Stern machine until it’s too late and the purchase is made. Thats exactly what happened to me with my 1st NIB purchase of Dead Pool. (Not ashamed to admit it) I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... I love my DP pin but it is such a huge disappointment in quality.

The biggest pinball manufacturer leading the industry with bad business practices... what a shame. Fortunately there are smaller up and coming pinball companies that are more passionate about pinball then they are about lining their pockets. I just hope they continue to do that, listen to the pinball community, and learn from Sterns mistakes.

I don’t think this would happen anytime soon but If Stern closed their doors tomorrow because of poor sales; they wouldn’t have to wonder why it happened.

#10692 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

At the risk of perpetuating the off-topic Stranger Things talk, can someone briefly describe what this is about? I haven't followed the STh released at all, and from all the negative talk about that thread, I'd rather not dive into the cesspool searching for an objective description of what happened.

In a nutshell they knowing manufactured something into all 3 models of STH and are now hitting everyone up who bought it for more money to use this secret feature.

And who does not want to take advantage of a feature already built into the game?

#10698 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm surprised folks who have UV pinstadiums in their Stranger Things games hadn't already commented on that art. I admit, I haven't been following that thread cuz I have never seen the show.

Yeah it is pretty amazing that nobody figured that out! Stern even commented on that during the stream yesterday with Jack danger.

Yesterday during/after the stream there was a storm of upset STH owners or just pinsiders posting about this tactic. Understandably pissed about it! Some defended it as just another mod outlet but you be the judge. I think it’s pretty shallow of Stern considering their reputation and the reputation of that game so far.

Interesting reading in that thread yesterday, to say the least. Check it out...

Shit starts to hit the fan at about post #6160.

#10702 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How many games are ready to ship at this point? 30?

They should be closer to 40 games, I think.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

30 games sitting in the warehouse ready to ship. 10 more the guys are finishing up to be boxed next week also and i do not anticipate that slowing down anytime soon. Waiting on approvals to ship the stock has nothing to do with physical build here. We have a pretty good handle on the build already. Sounds like everything needed to ship everything here will be in place before next week.

#10707 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Your response just made me all tingly. So excited for this pin.
I cant describe how lucky I feel being new to pinball and being fortunate enough to bet all my pin dollars on a company like Spooky.
Thanks for the response!

Same here..

FEF6ECCA-6E37-43E0-AD47-1883DDB9E60B (resized).jpegFEF6ECCA-6E37-43E0-AD47-1883DDB9E60B (resized).jpeg
#10746 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Spooky just posted to their instagram they will be streaming on Deadflips Twitch Feb 15th @ Noon CST

Yay!!!

Finally a real stream!!!!

Can’t wait!

A19407E0-971B-47BC-92F6-787A15CFD474 (resized).jpegA19407E0-971B-47BC-92F6-787A15CFD474 (resized).jpeg
#10799 4 years ago

To ruin the games modes and light shows or to not ruin the games modes and light shows....that is the question. Watch or dont watch.
11-12 months is a long wait...but I might be able to live....hmmmm

Quoted from Zablon:

I'm sitting here going, should I watch the stream or not watch the stream...but who am I kidding, I'll watch it!

I have over a year until I get mine but I’m watching those streams any and all that come out because it gets me even more excited about the game!

And besides that I’m probably going to play it on location as soon as possible… And I’m planning to take a trip to spooky factory soon so I’ll probably play it there to!

Will call the trip to spooky a practice run for when I really have to go pick up my new Rick and Morty pin!

#10802 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Based on your 205 of 270 posts in the Spooky thread I am going to guess your excited lol. Watch them now its going to be a Long time to keep the wow a secret. Plus you can still come by and play hopefully in a few weeks as these awesome toys start to hit the streets.

Yeah but who’s counting....

Edit, 206 now

#10835 4 years ago

What’s with all the negativity on this thread? Wait am I on the Stranger Things thread???

Seriously... downvotes for this?

Have you guys been on STH thread?

#10846 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like we have another preorder spot listed. Currently at $1,700 with a few days to go:
ebay.com link

E50E90CB-E0B8-4FA3-AEE0-6A2B7D6E01FD (resized).jpegE50E90CB-E0B8-4FA3-AEE0-6A2B7D6E01FD (resized).jpeg
#10907 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Getting set up[quoted image]

Quoted from Skyemont:

Very very surprised. If he is wearing a Stern shirt during the stream, that would be funny.

Hey look no Stern T-shirt on JD!

I like Jack.... there’s definitely a plus to watching him play RM as he’s a great pinball player.

And, Jacks cool....he’s just like the rest of us. In love and Addicted to pinball and good for him he gets paid to do what he loves and even better for him, Stern supplies him with many machines to play. Who wouldn’t love that? So I’ll admit, I am jealous of him!

Looking forward to the stream!

#10910 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I thought both were already in committed relationships.

It’s a bro-mance!

1 month later
#11865 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I strongly considered it, but am having a lot of fun with JP right now (although R&M is better). However, although I have what I view as stable employment (government sector), I am battening down the financial hatches right now. Cancelled the additional principal payments on my mortgage, pulled the retirement and kids funds out of the market, etc. I was tracking my machine being ready sometime in September. I am expecting supply line issues and COVID concerns to push the ready date back on that pin until next year (I believe Spooky has every intention of delivering a machine to everyone who has put down a deposit). I sold my deposit to my boss and am confident I can get a few games in when it is finally delivered. If I'm overly paranoid, which I hope I am, I will have enough in the pinball fund to buy a Simpsons Pinball Party when this all blows over. If I'm not, it will be good to have some more cash reserves laying around.

Did you consider selling off the wife or one of the kids???

Just kidding of course!

That really sucks that you had a spot and you had to get rid of it… Sorry and hopefully that doesn’t become a trend here with what all is going on.

1 month later
#11924 4 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Removed the appropriate screws. Still think Karls shoots nicer, but we'll see tonight!

Jack you got to bring it tonight… Show us what you got! Carl had a 50,000,000+ game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Pinball-Obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.