20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NeilMcRae.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2885 4 years ago

trying to find pricing for both editions? Am I blind LOL

Neil.

1 week later
#5924 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am trying to believe me, as I type this post I am debating going to the emergency room as my face and head are badly swollen from the radiation treatment I got on my brain last Thursday to try and kill a brain tumor that I had brain surgery to remove last year, but the brain tumor has now grown back. I have lost feeling on the top of my head and am having crazy headaches since the radiation. I am very relieved as the DR told me that I may permanently lose feeling in my face after the treatment, but so far that has not happened.
I need to keep a brave face on for my daughter, but I cant help but worry about what my future holds.
Now I wait for my next MRI to see if I need more radiation treatments. All that said I have much to be thankful for as things could be worse for me.
I hope you get your game number soon!
Merry Christmas
PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.[quoted image]

puts so many things into perspective, I am hoping that all is well, told my family of your situation last year and it make us think very differently; so we're are all thinking of you and your family - very best wishes and I hope new year for you is full of the best things.

1 month later
#10218 4 years ago

holy moly that programme was terrible but good to see the spooky guys with the game; but glad they did the stream before that.

#10219 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Slightly tough, but not frustrating, and shots are NOT tight (but very satisfying).

how does it compare to ACNC?

Neil.

#10684 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no magic; they are simply better.
Hard work, dedication to get it right, and willingness to own it and improve seem to be key.
Sorry Rock, but Spooky PFs are the industry standard and continue to get even better.

apart from the few hundred TNA playfields out in the wild that are totalled because of the pooling and chipping issue that Stern and JJP have also had? I don't think Spooky do anything miraculous that gives them a competitive edge on playfields.

Honestly stop talking rubbish.

(visit https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/101#post-4911311)

(I came to an arrangement with spooky on mine that I'm cool with if not totally happy, and recognising Spooky are a small outfit the fact that Charlie tried his best to make something work is the reason I placed an order for R&M).

Regards,
Neil.

#10759 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

"few hundred" totalled palyfields? Where in the world do you pull this shit from?

I call them facts! People started to see this problem at game number 90ish. I was game number 102. Aniraf linked above was #218. Folks with game number 400 where seeing this also (floyd1977). All through the thread there are games from 90s all the way into the 400's. sorry but important to have a balanced view on these things.

#10764 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

But you said totaled play fields. Most have a tiny bit of paint abrasion around the posts that’s way different than being totaled.

not in my view.

#10765 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

given that jack is now (apparently) a stern employee, I wonder if they'll see the stream as conflict of interest?

I'm sure it's all ok.

#10796 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

What you are not taking into account is that the build number did not & will not match up in sequence. We will always have to build out of order to work in the butter cabinets when they are ready so they don't sit around the shop with the chance of them getting damaged. You are also not taking in the fact that we build container games all at the same time regardless of their numbers. If I have 20 games going to OZ then I build all 20 at once no matter what the numbers are. Therefore the build numbers WILL NEVER go in a true numerical order. That is why the few boards ---WAY less then a 100 are all over the map in game numbers.

KT I’m not having a dig at spooky but when folks above publish incorrect statements I’m going to respond. I’ve seen enough TNA’s with my own eyes and thru the forum that makes me feel very confident. Frankly though the number isn’t irrelevant in my view the fact is that there was a problem like the other manufacturers, you can dispel that confidence on how many with posting the list of games who had that duff component, it would help future used buyers know what they are getting also!

#10806 4 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:Answering incorrect statements with incorrect statements and labelling them as facts is a bit hypocritical.
Quoted from guitarded:

Just the facts are.

of course they are and that isn't want I meant; I apologise, I meant from the point of view that one is bad enough;

I believe that there are greater than >100 TNA's affected by the chipping problem I take my evidence from the 50 odd TNA's I've seen in the wild (I travel a lot), every game that came to the UK is damaged, and I've seen about 6 in Europe that are damaged, plus what's been posted on pinside. Spooky can remove the doubt by posting how many were affected and the numbers, although honestly, I personally don't care anymore as I got a new playfield. If it is less than 100 that's great and you can all tell me I was wrong and downvote me for ever more!

If someone posts that the play fields are all great and are better and they haven't had the pooling issues that Stern or JJP have had; sorry but I'm going to post my experience and the data that I've seen with my own eyes. Still doubtful about the fact that I'm just here to make shit up for no good reason? Go read the TNA thread and take your own view if everything is perfect.

I've got an R&M on order and I'm looking forward to playing the game even though I'm not really a fan of the cartoon.

#10809 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

KT did.

That's what KT posted.

Duly noted.

A list of every number ? Where?

Cheers,
Neil

#10810 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Huh? That’s like wanting a car manufacturer to keep track of all defects in every car they have on the road. Compiling a data base, and making it available to the public. This is a crazy idea. Why don’t you just ask the seller? And if you think the seller is hiding something...don’t buy it.

You do know that car manufacturers do this? as do most manufacturers? batch numbers so that if you have a problem you can trace it and deal with it especially from a safety point of view.

#10815 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I know of stuff like carfax (etc), but that’s not completely accurate. Only if it is reported...and there is a lot that’s not.

No that's not what I meant. Each car manufacturer has a database of every car with every part number and batch in that car, in my business we have it on every device we make, (look here for how apple handle faulty issues https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone6s-unexpectedshutdown).

#10818 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oh, you want that? Lol, get real.
Listen, we understand that your ass is chapped because you got one of the bad TNA playfields, didn't get a brand-new game shipped to the UK to replace it, and that nothing short of that will ever make it 100% right in your eyes. What numbers can KT give you that will possibly make you feel better? Would an itemized list of every single TNA affected help you sleep at night?
Aren't you like, loaded or something? Just get over it. You hit the life lottery. Boo-hoo one of my rich boy toys isn't perfect, get the fuck over it. At this point in your life your time is far more limited than your money. Why not spend it on something positive?

eh no you aren't listening and you don't understand. My ass isn't chapped on that. I got a new play field I'm happy!

What I'm not going to stand back and watch folks be told a story that isn't true, whether its play fields or anything else.

I intervene all the time_ to avoid people being ripped off, I'm helped setup a company here that helps people when they've been ripped off, talk to me in the bar if you want to know more, or don't I promise my ass won't be chapped!

Regards,
Neil.

#10819 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It sucks that it happened at all, and it sucks that it happened to you. Spooky said they know what happened and have corrected it. I hope my faith isn't misplaced, but I really do trust them more then any other company in the industry.

I also trust them.

#10821 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I'm sure when Spooky starts making GM or Apple money they'll invest in a similar database.

I'd get one now, even if its a spreadsheet, if supplier X phones you and says, we think power supplies from batch A to batch B might go on fire. You are going to want to know who has them. And it happens more often than most folks realise.

Neil.

#10825 4 years ago

great you won't mind me posting about it then.

#10827 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

But you accuse them of being dishonest...
You have issues my man.

I trust them from the point view they have learned what went wrong and have addressed it. And yes I have issues, like every human on the planet dood.

#10830 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Lol, like we have a choice. Hell hath no fury like a boomer scorned.

ok now I'm really offended LOL

#10831 4 years ago

and I'm freaking younger than you! LOL

#10889 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I was around game 280 and have chipping. Your lucky you got a new playfield. I received 2 bucks in plastic to put under the post. Only reason I bought new in box was to get on their list early for future games. Spooky gave their word and went back on it.

i had to pay for it dood!

#10956 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Looked like the Tilt Code and the Screen Sharing Function were at odds there.

nope just a bug in the tilt code, screen sharing is a HDMI splitter and a couple of cables. Jack asked me how to stream spooky game and I told him what to take. stream was great and game looks great just need to play it now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NeilMcRae.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=NeilMcRae and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.