20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#466 4 years ago

What spooky distributor is the closest drive to Toronto ontario.
Rather drive and pick up then ship.

For RZ I drove right to Benton.

#1207 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have a few spots left, but I would highly suggest people get in with someone REAL soon.

So if you have people on your list that arnt fang club members and a fang club member messages you does that bump a non member off your list?

#1209 4 years ago

No. If I don't have room, then I dont have room.
As for ordering from a distributor
Some take games to shows that spooky doesnt attend
Some offer delivery and installation
Some offer in home tech support
Some accept trade ins on games
If you don't need any or the services above then order direct..I was a spooky customer before being a distributor..

This goes against what spooky says. They said fang club memebers get a 2 week preorder. So how could fang club memebers loose a spot to non memeber. Your basically saying the preorder for the fang club means nothing to you.

#1214 4 years ago

You didnt mention anything about the 2 week early access. Yes, in the case that we are in the two week early access time and a non fang club member has a spot on my list and a fang club member is asking for it, I would first contact the non member and ask them if they would like to become a member (which I would suggest regardless of a game release). If they decide they don't want to be a member then I would give the spot to the fang club member.
If you are truly worried about this situation then I strongly suggest you become a member (which you should do regardless just to support spooky) and then get you name on the list.

Oh I am definitely part of the fang club. Just wondering how it works.

That makes sense and was what I expected.

Just trying to decide if I should go through a distributor or spooky directly

When I bought my rob zombie I bought it directly and drove to Spooky HQ in Benton to pick it up. Was hoping to do that again this time, but I cant lock in with spooky till they make the announcement but I can lock in with a distributor now.

(When I meantioned fang club vs non fang club in the question I was referring to the 2 week early access)

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I wonder if I’ll ever see one, let alone get the chance to play it. Doubt I’ll have the chance to own one, unless a bunch make it north of the border.

Guess you'll just have to come play mine!

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Got the glow in the dark tee. My R&M geekiness is (almost) complete![quoted image]

Where did you find that shirt?
I really want it.

#1398 4 years ago

Can we please get back to Rick and Morty discussions?
Sick of seeing new posts and is just the same guy whining about international shipping. Hate to see how much he crys when he has to pay shipping on the actual game ( spoiler it will cost alot more then people in the states pay to ship it.)

#1448 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned a talking point from Head2Head, that really will have people talking!
Game may not feature an Italian one of these.....[quoted image]

That is great news!!!

#1608 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

Distributors in this thread have already said they are taking orders and their allotment is almost gone.

#1617 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@ Mitch: is there a distributor in Ontario for Spooky?

I order direct through spooky or you can use pinball star amusements in Dallas PA if you want to do a drive to save shipping across the boarder.

Quoted from jwilson:

Nitro. But I’m not sure I’d want to spend money with them.
Just order direct.

I agree with this 100% but cant say more then that as I keep getting moderated. PM me to discuss.

#1662 4 years ago

Dec 5th 8am ab-1231

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

People need to stop the hype, speculation and fear chatter in here.

Where is the fun in that?

#1941 4 years ago

I just hope they dont have all the art removed under the posts like on Alice cooper. Doesn't look right..... but wont stop me from buying it.

#2031 4 years ago

I'm excited for this pop bumper by the flippers

#2124 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

spookyluke lets say sales are open and whatever edition either bs or standard after the deposit has been made will you immediately be given what number that machine is?
Maybe also just an estimated ball park of a shipping date?

That would be impossible right away as they already stated BS edition would be made first sonic you ordered a standard and a hour or day later someone ordered a BS edition it would push the manufacturer date of the standard game to later in the line.

#2177 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, if I am a Fang Club member, can I order a standard edition in the two week early order window, or is the only option the BS editions during that timeframe?

It's been mentioned dozens of times
Fang club memebers get a 2 week early window to buy either regular or blood sticker edition. But if you buy regular it wont get made till all the bloodsucker editions are done.

#2579 4 years ago

wow that left ramp looks steep, can anyone tell where it goes?

#2732 4 years ago

Looks like I'm making the drive to Benton again to pick up a game. See you next year Charlie!

(Assuming I dont miss out)

#2922 4 years ago

Only shot I'm not loving is the center scoop. It's always open and goes nowhere else.

Would have be awsome is they had a subway off that shot with a up post in the subway so it could either kick the ball back up or divert it to a different exit.

That being said....

You son of a bitch, I'm in.

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I assume you guys have already seen this? It is posted on the Spooky webpage.

Wow you are really really late to the party. But thanks for showing up.

#3032 4 years ago

Game showed up I clicked on it website frozen.

#3045 4 years ago

Wont load for me and I have to leave soon.

#3082 4 years ago

I'm in just talked to KT

#3603 4 years ago

I know KT said I was good on the phone and will receive a invoice I a few days but with no paperwork I'm still going to be nervous till I get confirmation.

#4510 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Due to my hand wringing and fence sitting, I ordered my standard edition 80 minutes into the sale, so I'm sure I'm looking at well into 2021.
Order number 2075.

Dont think it would have mattered if you ordered in the first minute I dont see any standards getting made in 2020. To many BS editions.

#5438 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Do you think Spooky will release an official topper down the road?

Here is a preview. Will actual release a gas that smells like a real fart.

Screenshot_20191220-154840_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191220-154840_Gallery (resized).jpg
#5460 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Mod team.
What would it take to get these ads for presale spots correctly categorized as NOT being a game?
I noticed with acnc that they are used in the Pinside algorithm for calculating avg sales price. It makes for shitty data

Send robin a pm.

#5579 4 years ago

In at number 148!

#5671 4 years ago

I cant wait for gameplay videos.

#5679 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

How many R&M's were made?

So far just the 2 prototypes I think.

#5811 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Maybe someone from Spooky can give us info in regards to Pinballstar numbers?

Or just relax maybe play some pinball? Does it really make a difference if you know today or in a few days?

Give spooky a break they deserve a relaxing holiday.

#5858 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I wonder if three balls can fit between the drop and the post?

This has been covered by spooky. It can but there are no optos for a third ball on one side so the game would lose track of the ball and not work.

#5967 4 years ago

Buy a toy, drill a hole bottom middle. Then mount above vuk! Done make it a mod.

#5995 4 years ago

Really hope we get a gameplay video soon.

#6039 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Gotta call this out. Hopefully there’s no more of this here.

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic, but even then, this goes way over a clear line. Describing penetrating a minor with a foreign object (with or without the “assistance” of another adult) is not a joke. Ever. Thank God, I don’t have any personal experience in this realm, but I do get neighborhood watch alerts that let me know where and when registered sex offenders move within the town I live in. This kind of crap makes my blood boil / makes me want to puke. This is a is a terrible reality that ruins lives and is more widespread than some people realize. It should never be normalized with jokes.
Putting something up your own ass? Whatever. Putting something up someone else’s ass? They better be a sober, consenting adult.

In the show Rick makes Morty stick mega seeds up his butt..... so I guess you can never watch this show or play the pinball

#6132 4 years ago

So what's gonna come first games shipping or a gameplay video?

#6431 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So how long until this is the longest thread on pinside? 6k already.

The jjp pirates thread has 13k already and it's not that old.

#6476 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hell, I would drop at least another grand to cut the line right now

What number are you.

#6774 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm only 3ish hours away from Spooky apparently. I'll drive to save on shipping and spend that money on extras!

I'm only 9 hours from spooky I'll do the same

#6933 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Cool. Didn’t think anyone knew me around here, tend to keep to myself.

You have almost 1000 downvotes and been moderated 26 times lol

#6936 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I don’t keep track of my stats. Thanks Elias!

Not really keeping track. Takes 1 click to see that.

#6946 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Its actually 2 clicks (unless there is a faster way than mine! lol).. But click on the Pinsider Blueprint on someone's avatar. Once you are on that page, click the Forum tab. The stats are right there.

Click on the users post count

Screenshot_20200103-164615_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200103-164615_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#7018 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Spooky said they make 2 pins a day!! That also said that Wed.was a holiday,and production started Thursday!!That was 750 pins to be made!! 2 on Thursday,2 on Friday746 pins to be made,746 pins,now keep up!!!

#7120 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys
Bear with me if i miss any of your emails or don't get back to you. Our guy created a new email for me [email protected] He ported all my old emails over but it marked all of them as unread and jumbled the order so i cannot find most of my stuff! Also dont be afraid to call us at 815-541-0054 if you cant reach us in email form!

Any update on when we can expect a gameplay video or a picture of the final production playfield?

#7517 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I'll play the game as Scott intended. Not going to redesign a game I haven't played or even seen in person.

Boring! I'm gonna put on carrot flippers and drill a center post and completely remove the flooble crank. I mean I've never seen or played the game yet but I'm sure i know better then the designers.

#7942 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Do you know how much it will cost with all the extras , shipped over here and with taxes in Aussie dollars .

How do you think canadians feel and we are attached to the states, yet we arnt all on here complaining

#7943 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What voltage DBA is it wired for?

4 post up 7937 has a link to the bill acceptors that work.

#7976 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That post didn't answer the question. The Mars 2400 or 2600 "series" could either be a 12v or 110v wiring option.

I didnt know that. Learned something new today.

Have you tried emailing spooky directly or calling them to find out?

#8020 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Surprised spooky is affiliated with nitro

I'm always surprised by this also.

#8030 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

how the fuck is that complaining ?

Wow quick to anger much?

#8034 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's annoying having to respond to a moron making up shit .

You dont have to respond you chose to. Lighten up.

peace-among-worlds1858546-prints (resized).jpgpeace-among-worlds1858546-prints (resized).jpg
#8183 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I saddened that the portal wasnt a vortex like the cup in Diner.
Its a missed opportunity that would have been very cool.

But a portal is instant like in this game. A vortex would slow it down alot.

#8220 4 years ago

Another week down, still hoping for a gameplay video soon.

#8371 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Not sure if this has been said already but I hope the topper motor isn't the same one used in the TNA flasher dome!

How come?

#8438 4 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Yeah I really want to see some gameplay, the wait is killing me!

Ya it's getting pretty rediculous how long it's taking for a gameplay video.

We havent even seen pictures of a production game yet with the playfeild art changes.

#8564 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I’ll be really excited after the 646 people ahead of me get their games and I am next in line to get mine.

Actually over 700+ before you as standards get built last regardless of number I've heard.

#8585 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Last time in saw Charlie I noted he has a full right arm and hand. He very well could have punched me in the face. I was close enough. I think I’m mad for the potential of something that could have happened. Not something easily replaceable by the good folks at spooky.
Thanks for not punching me in the face.

Now I'm really lost.

#8664 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

How do fish get high?

Seaweed

#8943 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

will we get audio/voices of any characters other than those voiced by Justin Roiland, have they said anything about that?

I'm wondering about this too.

#8951 4 years ago

Fang club gear arrived in canada!

20200128_072513 (resized).jpg20200128_072513 (resized).jpg
#9271 4 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

If it was JJP, that would be different. How many different limited versions are there of WOZ?

Bad light board edition, chipping playfield edition, stripped down no monkey version?

#9333 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Call me crazy but on this game I plan to avoid all streams. I don't want one single joke or callout spoiled for me!

Then you probably should Drain this thread.

#9428 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I know you know, but when you posted it here you didn't give it any context. Just "here's an update to download". No game attached to it in your original post. I was trying to help.

This is a pinside R&M thread. Your not allowed being helpful

#9788 4 years ago

After watching the video more time then I like to admit. Is there anyway to shoot it into the garage from the lower right flipper?

#9790 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No. Your options are: Post pass to the left, or shoot the left ramp, which feeds the upper right.

Perfect! Left ramp works

#10264 4 years ago

Nothing at all to do pinball or Rick and Morty.
Just looks like it's a unpaid ad placement

#10425 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You sure about that?

Yes spooky just posted above the first 30 are in their warehouse waiting for approval to ship.

#10714 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I know people are selling their spots, but do you think anyone would pay to move up?
I ask because I'm really in no rush to get mine, and my spot is in the 80s.
Curious to know.

I'd throw you $50 to change spots

1 week later
#11401 4 years ago

Does anyone know what the latest number to ship is?

#11424 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I swear that was recommended in this or another thread.
Made sense to me, as the shooter rod in the Smaug I unpacked this last October feels...."dry", for lack of a better word, when being plunged.

Someone suggested it but you shouldnt lube shooter rod. Disassemble and clean with isopropyl reassemble dry. That's it.

#11428 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

There’s nothing wrong with using a small bit of lubricant on manual plungers between the shooter rod and the sleeve.
Completely different concrept than coils and coil sleeves.

Yes there is. Shouldnt need it. Will just attract dirt.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-lubricate-your-shooter-rod

1 week later
#11593 4 years ago

Due to unseen financial issues I will be selling my spot number 148.

If anyone is interested send me a pm with a price.

#11611 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I have an agenda? Yes... having the mule do its job. That's my agenda. You are the biggest cheerleader pinside has ever known... gtfo of here trying try paint others as biased. I'm sharing our experiences with the game as its been setup and put to work. Sorry its not all rainbows to you.
And 6.9 is not the recommended pitch in the materials provided with the game.
And no, no small nudge freed the ball. Ball traps = unhappy players. Unhappy players dont feed it. I need the game earning... not making excuses.

They should just make the metal ear shorter at the factory

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 300.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 13,500.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.