20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joe_Blasi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I thought it was going to be Killer Klowns From Outer Space, that had a chance. This has zero chance. Who the hell are Rick and Morty?

Disney had cancelled the sequel to Killer Klowns from Outer Space

1 week later
#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Sold out in four hours and no more to be made... I wrote it before this machine could easily sell 3000 units.. hottest theme at the moment.
Spooky no one would begrudge you making more. A true supporter would want Spooky to flourish and grow. Make hay when the sun shines.
Congratulations to the whole design team. Four hour sell out is the best compliment you can get.

do they have the room to make more?? before the licence times out?

1 week later
#5984 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL. after watching all the 'pro' videos I think there should be a mode that limits time to cradle to like 1-2 seconds.

and in 1 ball play stop timers when holding ball os you can't timeout modes.

LOTR two towers multi ball Gives more points for makeing lots of shots fast.

1 week later
#7133 4 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

The machine should definitely call you a dirty bastard if you turn up adult mode all the way... (anyone else remember the Filth-O-Meter in Leisure Suit Larry?)

will Cartoon Network / time warner let that happen?

#7157 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

is it possible to have the START end END time chance the swearing to a lower %? say 40% during the day and 100% after 9PM? all or nothing seems a bit harsh

an better thing for time settings is an happy hour like differnt pricing at differnt times or even free play from X time to X time.

1 week later
#7658 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Charlie already said somewhere that he looks forward to working with Adult Swim into the future. At first I thought it was regarding other AS themes (like Squidbillies , but the more stuff I read and listen to, it's becoming clearer he was talking about updating R&M with future content from the show.
Apologies for not having links for what he said. I believe it was in his first couple statements announcing the game.

just hope they don't hold up bug fixes that are part of an content updates.

#7721 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

You missed my point. And yes, your behavior is bullying and it should stop. Nice that you view this as your private pissing ground and could care less about opinions of fellow hobbyists.
You pay $8K for a finished game. Including complete code. Then the development stops once that commitment is fulfilled. You got the game you paid for. It's done. All the s/w engineers have moved on to make money on the next project.
The not so new idea is to have the s/w engineers continue beyond that point to make our games have fresh content. Increasing the value and enjoyment vs having them be stagnant objects.
I understand the situation the industry is in with Machines shipping code incomplete. Therefore we are all worried about how companies will draw the line between what's owed and what is bonus. That's all fine.
But if there is a point when a company has a title which greatly expands over time as a feature, I'm in.

Well it seemed like when stern added USB update the games start down the road of ship now patch later

3 weeks later
#10283 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Pretty sure it's just a gag. I have an ACNC. There is a " Tilt other player," mystery award.
You'll never actually get it. TNA has similar. I'm sure Rob Zombie too but I've never played it.
I think the deepest you'll ever be able to screw with your opponent will be by stealing their lock balls like you can currently on ACNC with the Danesi lock 1.0

Just don't go to far or they may get sued after that other player for that waits for the player that did that to them in the parking lot.

2 months later
#11935 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Hello,
Does anybody know where can I get sound files for Rick and Morty pinball? Since Spooky stoped using .zip files for their games beggining from TNA, I can't find sounds by downloading code for RAM
The reason I'm looking for sound files from RAM is because I think musics from that pinball are great, and I'd like to listen to them without hearing other sound effects, callouts, or flipper or bumper sounds while music plays.
Thanks in advance,
Peter

TNA has differnt hardware then the other games.
Now do they have full install images like JJP and stern?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joe_Blasi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Joe_Blasi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.