20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#553 4 years ago

I'm......kinda pissed. To be honest. This is a theme I would love to own, and it feels like it's REALLY REALLY early for a game based on it to be coming out, PLUS it's Danesi's 2nd game AND they're only going to make 750, basically making it impossible to find these later for anything reasonable...

FML all around.

#558 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

4 seasons into the show? If Spooky followed the same logic as Munsters, they wouldn't release a Rick and Morty pin until... (does math) ... 2072. Strike while the iron's hot!

Some would argue that Munsters should've never been a pin..... Just saying. And, to boot, we have historical record of this exact same situation with South Park and how utterly outdated that game became because it's missing 90% of things that are SP tropes now.

#569 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

I agree with you completely about the Munsters theme, and I'm one of the rare people who actually enjoys that game.

I like the game just fine. I've only played it 2 or 3 times, but short of just a very shallow ruleset, I don't really understand the complaints. I had fun. Just don't care or know anything about the theme really.

#1306 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

become a member (which you should do regardless just to support spooky)

Tell Spooky to sell some stock, and then I will throw money at them just for the sake of financially supporting them. But to pay a fee just because? No. This is not kickstarter.

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I just am scratching my head on this one? Ok so now that too many people have bought from Spooky-over 750? Now the old loyalty program goes out the window, and another plan is devised-ie. 'club'. Ok that is cool but what I do not care for is the process with getting in two weeks earlier than a non-club member. Basically forcing would be customers to join a club to get access to pre-sales so they do not have to hopefully wait two years for a game? IMO they should eliminate the loyalty program and just sell on a first come first serve basis, maybe through a third party to try and avoid people feeling left out and a good ol' boy network being established. Enough smoke and mirrors already. No I am not interested in an early adopter rug, no I do not want an early adopter translight, no I do not want some artificial limited plaque, and no I do not want to have to join a club. All I want is to be able to buy a machine without all the fluff. My other gripe is selling direct and through distribution? Why? I feel if a distributor is willing to take the time to answer tech questions, hold people's hands during the transaction, track shipments, cover warranty issues etc. then why should the distributor have to compete with the vendor? It seems that there is enough business for Spooky now to drop the direct business model and support the distributors that support you? Seems like a conflict of interest? I also feel if they drop the direct business model they could put forth more time and effort to build more games in a timely fashion. With all due respect-this is just a thought.

I don't frankly care about any of this. I didn't even read more than about 30% of it. Whether or not you support fan clubs and early access type deals is irrelevant to me. Kingpin was suggesting that people should join their club even if they're not interested to support the company. My point is that I can do more than 50 or 100$ of good without taking it out of my own pocket if I convince ONE PERSON to buy a game.

You want my money...then sell me something, or let me invest. I'm not going to just give it to you for a freakin' overpriced shirt and sticker or whatever the hell it is they throw in. Everyone knows the real point of these things is the preorder privilege.

#1324 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And like most clubs it’s in No way mandatory to join so why the issue. KingPinGames did not refuse to sell you a game? Nobody is Forced to join the club so to speak in buying an LE or CE or other OEM members only product. They created a platform for those Interested (not necessarily invested) in their company and team. I’ll get a game but I would have joined anyway by my choice.

My god, you people are so blind sometimes.

Whatever.

Hey, would you like to join the Frax Fan Club? For only 300$, I'll guarantee you a spot on the Voltron Not-Preorder-Not-Even-An-Order list! I'm creating something pinball, throw money at me! Woo!

#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I would have to have interest in you, your company or product. Which I do not...

SWISH

That was the sound of it flying over everyone's head again. I'm going to stop clogging up this thread, because it's more effort to try to educate people to be smarter consumers than it's worth. It's okay. Everyone told me I was full of shit about Aliens and JJP's ever increasing prices being the start of ALL prices going up, and I got the last laugh there.

I got no issue with Spooky's model (aside from I wish there was more being built so I could get one later on at a reasonable price!), and this thread isn't the place to continue railing against vendor nepotism, so rest assured I'm done with that. Club away, or not...but don't do it just because some distro wants you to throw money to a company that benefits them.

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

All Soooky games have been available used for a reasonable price. Not sure what your point is.

You want to talk market theory, shoot me a PM.

#1458 4 years ago

Aw, pinside. Butthurt strong as ever when the truth is in your face LMAO

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Think Supreme fans here. More money then brains. Willing to do stupid shit to get the game (like take a loan they can’t afford).

Wow, look, another guy that says the truth and gets downvoted to oblivion. LOL. Thankfully, this isn't Reddit, and all the downvotes in the world don't mean a damn thing here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 28.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.