20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FYMF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10128 4 years ago

In the beginning of the stream the host Sally tried to say it was the only machine in existence and then corrected herself after looking over to the Spooky folks.

I'd be willing to bet with a contractual agreement in place with Adult Swim they already had/have close to 30 plus machines already done and will be doing a large initial delivery run.

#10133 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I think you might be reading a bit to much into it with the whole "contractual agreement". Spooky has show pictures of a number of games made, but not delivered. If I were to guess it's because they are still working on implementing more code and functionality.

It's an educated guess but yes, a guess none-the-less. I am #47 so I'll let you know how close or far off I am soon enough.

#10154 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

But do you hate action buttons as much as I do?

Preach! Besides all the other let downs with Sterns Munsters by far the most annoying thing in the world is the zap button.

Everytime it lights my head goes "fuck me..why?"

#10253 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I don’t know about TNA, but ACNC does have Mystery Awards that aren’t coded in yet...so not really “fakes”.

Pretty sure it's just a gag. I have an ACNC. There is a " Tilt other player," mystery award.

You'll never actually get it. TNA has similar. I'm sure Rob Zombie too but I've never played it.

I think the deepest you'll ever be able to screw with your opponent will be by stealing their lock balls like you can currently on ACNC with the Danesi lock 1.0

#10292 4 years ago

As Fork Morty I'm just going to start walking the other way right now...

#10434 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Kinda nuts people are willing to pay a grand+ premium for a standard when it won't be built for a year and a half... As a standard preorder-er myself, I didn't think the hype would ever make it far enough to affect us I think we're gonna see some crazy shit once people actually start receiving machines. 10k by Christmas in July?

That's about what a (my) machine costs once you consider all the bells, whistles, taxes and delivery so I would expect to see much higher than that.

#10591 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

and for the record i wasnt implying spooky playfields werent good.. just find it interesting that theres a premium option. so cool of you to offer all these customizations.

It isnt a premium option for RaM and it wasn't for ACNC. It is something that can be done as previously mentioned however it is not on the upgrade or options list.

#10602 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

It is not needed on any PF. Spooky’s Playfields are not magically better than any other. Small differences here and there but very comparable. I will say this though a Kruzman is worth every penny. I myself would do this on a route machine or a machine I planned on keeping for awhile. I know Rons resale is strong but I probably wouldn’t do it if I was only keeping it for a year. Then again if the machine is hot a Kruzman RM will probably be worth a fair bit more than a non Kruzman RM.

I disagree with your first statement. There are numerous threads talking about PF issues with JJP and Stern. Thousands of replies and a ton of people submitting their pooling, chipping and cracking issues.

I know TNA got mentioned earlier in this thread but I have yet to hear one ACNC owner have a PF issue. On the contrary I have heard about major issues with Willy Wonka, Jurassic Park, Elvira, Munsters. POTC. . .
The list of their games that have PF issues goes on for about last 2 years it seems.

That being said, I am curious about the Kruz process. Is that something that has to be done pre unboxing? As in, can this process be done to revitalize a play field years later/after use?

#10619 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

An idea for future games regarding licensing and voice work.
At launch, along with game options, could a game akin to Rick and Morty, be presented with a kickstarterish option for extra voice talent for SAG fees and contract costs?
If 100 people alone, picked a $200 option, that could maybe allow an extra actor or two for either existing voice work or new dialog entirely.
$20,000 isn't much, but maybe on a smaller project like this, it could suffice?

You son of a bitch. I'm in!

#10675 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I have many stern games on location and have had one Spooky game on location. If you think Stern makes bad games you are off your rocker. All games have issues. Especially when they are breaking in. Stern has been helpful in helping me with issues that come up. Spooky has been helpful in handling issues that come up. Just because my TNA didn’t hold up on location doesn’t mean I hate Spooky and it certainly doesn’t mean that I didn’t wake up at 7 AM to buy a Rick & Morty. If Stern asked you to order a game without seeing gameplay you would all lose your minds. Spooky does it and it’s no big deal. Different strokes for different folks. Stop ruining the hobby by being dicks on the Internet to a bunch of people who work really hard to make your life better via new pinball!

I played STHLE tonight and I enjoyed the game alot. I also enjoy JP2. I enjoy IM, I enjoy most Stern games. However, I do not enjoy their sales tactics nor do I believe they are fair.

I for one am not saying anything about the game. I personally have been expressing my disgust regarding the trojan sale.

It does not matter what industry you consider, this type of sales tactic is dysfunctional and hurts customer base.

When you see this type of behavior... you call it out. If you accept this type of behavior. It becomes the norm and encourages the progression of such tactics.

As a new pinball enthusiast I may be naive but I will not give loyalty to a company that pulls this type of move on me or anyone else.

#10677 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

But let’s be honest. Stranger Things was getting absolutely trashed on this site well before today.

Man.. I like any pinball machine that feels different. People RIP on WWE and I even find joy in occasionally playing that for stretches of time because of the weird wrestling rink deal up top.

I feel this way about STH too. It wants to send you SDTM. It wants you to fail almost feel but yet directs you to the easy and fast ramps. It's different and difficult because of it's different feel.

I think gameplay wise they make great games of which I like 90%.

However I can not stand behind a company that is progressively moving the needle away from their fan base and towards the almighty dollar at the cost of said fan base.

It started with unfinished code. Now we are seeing unfinished hardware and production features. Next up is DLC. Where does it stop?

Without pushback it doesnt. In fact without pushback it expedites the process.

That's what grinds my gears.

#10700 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be putting game #2 on route as soon as I get the call from team Spooky!
Based on Eric's comment, I hope that call comes soon

Would you let us know when you hear? I've got #34 coming for HUO and I would love a heads up when you get yours if possible

#10705 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing Spooky will be posting once games are officially heading out the door.
I also expect that the first 40 are going to hit the streets in a very short time frame.
Anyone picking up will likely be grabbing as soon as they get word.
Anyone shipping will likely see a whole trailer head out from Benton shortly after.
I always remind people that they should then expect a short pause.
Spooky wisely slows the build pace while those in the first batch (es) provide real world feedback.
Then things will really start to crank!

Your response just made me all tingly. So excited for this pin.

I cant describe how lucky I feel being new to pinball and being fortunate enough to bet all my pin dollars on a company like Spooky.

Thanks for the response!

#10721 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I'm just trying to figure out what would be a reasonable rate to charge someone to do the swap. Obviously I am giving up getting a game several months earlier.

Considering a regular edition spot around #650 went for $3400 ( deposit cost $1,000,) I think 500 would be beyond generous for what you could realistically get.

I imagine you would gauge it based on how far back you traded.

Trade for spot 200 maybe 500-750

Trade for spot 500 maybe 750-1000
Trade for over spot 500 maybe 1000-1500.

I know it sounds crazy but just based off what the 600 plus spot sold for...

#10724 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Or what if someone who is not in such a rush, be it for creating space or gathering funds, would prefer a lower spot, and decides that he/she wanted to trade with someone's lower spot that may be already ready, does there even have to be a monetary incentive? What's wrong with a free, good faith swap that's a Win-Win for both parties involved? No one is really missing out in that scenario.
A good will gesture could could be more valuable than money sometimes.

My dude. I am all for this and would suggest this nature for all. However this forum seems like most folks are pretty cutthroat and I was speaking in comparison to what has been seen so far.

I'd love to see someone in this position pull off a trade. Swap spots and next major pin release reverse spots or something od that nature

#10731 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well you also have to factor in the likelyhood that the early games will have a bunch of issues that will be discovered and fixed in the later production units. I'd say if I were to trade you for my low 300's position, I'd actually be doing you a favour!
So yeah, because I'm a nice guy I'll go straight across to help you out.

Nice.

#10793 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wow...the 2 x 5k pre-order spots here are sale pending....

That is crazy! I wonder what someone would offer me for my fully loaded, butter dipped #34 spot. Jeesh.

#10795 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

No it just means if I have 20 games going to OZ ie 8, 73, 109, 210, 300 etc those numbers will ALL be built at the same time so they can go in a container all at once & not sit here doing nothing for months.
If we get a batch of butters in ---10 cabinets & the numbers that need them are 5,12,21,34,43,51, 60 then they will all get built at the same time. They will get mixed in with whatever numbers run we are doing. So if we are doing 50-80 they will get mixed in with that bunch.

Have you received 10 butter orders to justify starting a run on the butters by chance?

- Asking for a friend...

#11022 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Can’t wait to say, “More like Brick and Morty!” Every time I have a bad game.

So are you like a stern and or stern fanboy pledge?

I noticed you posting in STH bragging about how you came to this thread specifically to rile people up and fuck with them.

That's nice.

#11030 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This thread had a great run and it earned me a ton of pinside internet points. I'm OK with shutting it down. Let's all move to the real R&M thread started by Scott!

Shut Er down!

#11044 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Lol what are you talking about? I'm buying a R&M and I have never once bragged about riling people up on this thread. I'm buying a Stranger Things too. I was just making a joke about the title of the game. I wasn't trash talking it at all. You people are way to defensive. The only thing I've advocated in either thread is that people shouldn't pit these two games against each other. The success of Stern doesn't mean the demise of Spooky and vice versa. I own plenty of Sterns this will be my second Spooky/Denisi game. You don't have to pick sides based on stupid bullshit. This isn't sports or politics. It's pinball and the pinball gods just gifted us with two of the best themes of all time IMO.

I looked back and I misquoted you. You were responding right before/after the jag off who made that statement and used pretty much the exact verbiage as you.

PM and I'll send you some Pickle Rick Pringles as reparations for my "alleged," libel

#11045 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Spooky is like the Pinside “home team” to root for. How can you not like them and what they have accomplished right? Congrats to them, I like the self deprecating humble humor of Danesi and Charlie, the whole crew.
Sure they get treated differently but it’s a likable bunch!
Stern is like the hated “visiting team”. The Lakers or Patriots! Lol
So it has NOTHING to do with Spooky, great job there, it’s some of the crybaby buyers and haters that think they need to come into other threads like STH to dump all over it and whine when somebody says something they don’t agree with. See above....
It is what it is. They are wisely part of the Pinside community, Stern or JJP isn’t

Something something bad apples. Amiright?

#11051 4 years ago

"And if you're offended I'm listing this, just know that I broke my pinky toe and it really hurts"

Lol Okay. So is this guy stating his broken pinky toe is the reason hes selling his spot or is he explaining to us the instant karma he experienced?

#11055 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Who cares what someone does. It's their money. You're not badgering the person buying it...

No, I agree. I just find it funny that he is justifying it to us internet folk and possibly himself.

Reality is some people would never sell and he thought he was 1 of them.

Based off the Sale Pending on the $5500 BSE spot I could only imagine what I could get for my Butter dipped BSE, optioned out #34 in the next week or two.

Whatever ridiculous number that could possibly be, I'll never sell mine. Ever.

That being said I just really enjoyed the extra " I broke my pinky toe, dont be mad at me guys," statement

#11056 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

He's making light of the fact that many people use a medical reason for selling a pin. Nothing more.

That makes it that much better. I was remembering someone stating they were selling for abhammertoe surgery other day.

Noice.

#11059 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Can't do this
[quoted image]
with this
[quoted image]
HAMMER TIME

Aww Jeez. This is too much for me. Now I dont know who has legitimate medical needs and who is just fucking with Jerry's like me.

#11074 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just for clarity, neither one of those offers knew I had made a deal already. They weren't trying any scummy, out-bid him kinda bullshit. I just told them I already had a deal.

All good hearted people just tryin to get you back on the dance floor

#11080 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Your pinky toe game is weak af.
Try hard.

Agreed. Pics or PHONY

#11082 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sponsored by
[quoted image][quoted image]

927 pm est and Grysz is already posting (and presumably seeing) double..

#11086 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Clearwater is by far the douchiest city in FL.
Change my mind.

Born there. Do not live there but nearby however I dont know many people who know of Dunedin Fl so for other folks reference I put Clearwater.

It used to be an amazing city and an amazing beach growing up here. You couldnt pay me to go to the beach for last 10 to 15 years and downtown is a ghost town because of Scientologist.

However it is surrounded by an an incredible amount of beautiful and nice places.

Having traveled Texas a bunch I can say I'd still take it over most of your cities. Never been to Austin though, looking forward to that.

It has it downside but I'd argue the douchiest cities would be topped by Breckenridge or other ski town resorts. Even in Florida you have West Palm.. I'd argue that 1 as well.

EDIT: Just saw you're in Indianapolis. Yea, never been there or had a desire to go either. I'll take douchey Clearwater

#11088 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Austin is GREAT.
I have to agree with Breckenridge though as douchey af.

Agreed. I've been considering the indy 500 just to check out your city. I dont know of any other real motivator events or things that go on there. If I ever get around to it I'm going to hit you up for suggestions

#11089 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Agreed. I've been considering the indy 500 just to check out your city as it's the only thing I really know it for. If I ever get around to it I'm going to hit you up for suggestions

#11092 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Awesome. Just email me at [email protected]

Thanks Robin. Means a lot more than you know

#11110 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

When all the cool guys leave your favorite thread[quoted image]

Yeah.. it's oddly quiet. Like the room lost its power. Or like Steve Harvey lost his mustache...

yaiVzeB (resized).jpgyaiVzeB (resized).jpg
#11215 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

That would give me a nice feeling, but mine wont be sold until im gone and my wife has an estate sale to get rid of all my stuff (i will remind her to drop a link to the sale here on Pinside)

True hero

#11231 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

I got one and I wish Stern had gotten the licence so I could have it already on location making money instead of giving someone a free $1500 loan for a year

But arent you still happy you got 1?

#11255 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Always broken ones apparently.

Funny. I was thinking about his name myself. He bitches about how s screwed up he thinks the buying process is but apparently whatever pins he owns are broken.

Guy... maybe you're just not good at the buying process all around?

#11303 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

dunno, maybe locations that previously had spooky machines? I hope I can still make money on this machine by the time I get it in ~7 months if not it will definitely by my only spooky machine

because they don't artificially limit them so everyone that wants one can buy one, not this artificial scarcity nonsense... also most of my sterns are definitely not worth half of what I paid for them... some have even gone up in value... ex. Tron... and even if it was I would not care since it's paid for itself several times over

They have 10 factory workers in the whole company in a town of 5400...

I dont see anything artificial about it. Every business owner is entitled to run their business as they want. Spooky seems plenty happy staying at their size and slowly ramping up with each success.

There were 500 ACNCs. Now there are 750 RaMs being made. Again. Nothing artificial here

#11307 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I worry about their next title (whatever that is). How do you top rick and morty?

You really dont. Before they announced I was hoping it would be an Army of Darkness theme. RaM blows that or anything else I can think of out of the water.

#11317 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

not me. That’s who. You on the other hand may need some preparation H, or desitin, not sure on your age yet.

Oddly specific lol

#11336 4 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Hmmm. Frankly, army of Darkness/evil dead would be Pinside hysteria. Another sure hit.

Could you imagine all the epic Bruce Campbell shout outs?

"This is my boomstick!"

"Shop smart! Shop S-Mart"

So many damn amazing 1 liners.

#11357 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Played RM today. Fun game... hope to have one in my collection at some point... a few geometry concerns.
For those of you chomping at the bit and considering paying a flipper’s premium to get a spot. I advise you to wait and play the game before you give someone a heap of cash to buy out their down payment.
I could be wrong, and no disrespect to anyone... But after playing, I think the flippers’ market is going to fall apart in a month or two. For several reasons, that’s my gut call.
Overall, nice work by Scott D. I’ve loved owning my TNA, and can see how RM could be solid in a home environment where the game can be tuned up and dialed in.

Without elaborating for the chance at a potential discussion I would have to say that's the politest FU I've heard all day.

#11361 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Looks like some challenging action from the vids, Its no MB thats for sure, MB was a snoozefest for me.
Its ok though, I seem to like some challenge in a home game.
My AFMr loves to kick peoples ass, so does my DW and Houdini. I love all of these games!

I personally hope it's much harder than Houdini.

#11366 4 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

As someone that ordered a R&M I would love an Evil Dead theme soooooo much.

I'd be equally tickled with the futurama mentioned by others however I feel Army of Darkness is a good theme for spooky and their tastes.

If people are half as happy with their RaMs and they hold up like my ACNC or better than I have a feeling Spooky will be selling out any good or better theme anyway.

#11371 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I did say with all due respect. Sorry but people who play the game should be able to come here and post their honest opinion without being told they are lying just to drag down the price so they can get one someday.

Your second statement was completely dismissed the moment you harshly told him to fuck off. "With all due respect Hilton I think you're slightly out of line," would certainly have come off as more sincere.

I cant say with all due respect fuck you and expect you to constructively listen to what I say next...

#11373 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Lighten up Francis. It was a nod to Talladega Nights.

Real obvious Talladega Nights reference there.

Judging by reception it was clesrly one of the more memorable quotes.

#11379 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Benton WI is your typical small town where the population never changes.
Girl gets pregnant....guy leaves town.

Holy shit that was brutal

1 week later
#11440 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Yeah... But, it'll cost me. And I don't believe in paying extra now just to get the privilege of buying. This is a solid pin for a fair price.
But, I'm not interested in paying 1k, 2k,3k just to have the privilege of then buying it. I could get a fun gottlieb beater for that price(no place to put it in my home, but my brother might enjoy one).
We'll see how it goes on teh secondary market.
Hell... With a slam dunk homerun touchdown that this has been for spooky... They might bring it back in 2-3 years. Never say never.

Never. Just like Charlie said.

#11447 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You could be right. But, sometimes companies will mislead you, or won't tell you the whole truth.
I don't always tell my fans or customers what comics will be coming next, or that I am working on. I like to keep somethings close to the vest. And its just smart that way, when you're an even bigger business. Why tell anyone any of your far off plans. It could hurt your future growth. Always focus on the now in regards to your fans and what you tell them. Telling them about the future, just means they might hold onto their money and wait, for a future that might never come.
Its simple business to me. If they can re license the theme and sell more of an existing asset that they already did the pre-production and development costs.
Then they would be silly to write it off.
They might not be able to. CN might never agree to that.
And maybe 3-4 years from now. Or 5. I'll be able to pick one up for a reasonable rate. Its all good.

He said they would never.

I take people for their word.

When people break their word, I tend not to do business with them.

So at this point I believe making more (or going back on his word,) would be bad business

#11451 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And its very likely they may never make anymore.
I don't come to pinside to argue about what the future might be. I stumbled onto Rick and Morty very late to the party.
Its a great show, and looks to be a great pinball machine. I had the money for this pin, but I decided not to even try to get one. Now, I'm a bit upset at that decision of mine.
As the more I think of it the more I'd like to own it. But, it sold out so quickly. I doubt I would have been able to secure a place anyway.
That is what people should be focusing on. and 750... Not the rarest of machines out there. I think this machine should hold its value well for people. No doubt early flippers might make a small profit, or at least break even on taxes and shipping paid.
Lets just agree. That this is a cool pin, and lets also hope a few locations get it, for the ones of us who may never get the chance to own it.

Take a trip to Florida bud. I got you

#11454 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I do get it.
And I moved on. I'm keeping my posts positive. I don't get why all you guys want to hound people. When we're talking about a pinball machine. We all are excited about.
You all are focusing on a few sentences of something I wrote in one post.
MOVE ON!
I don't care.
If this is how you all want to treat people. Then I don't care about this machine. Sorry I thought this was a cool thread to be active on.
Game looks awesome. Theme is awesome, show is awesome.

Take a trip to Florida bud. I got you...

#11456 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

If I'm ever in Florida I might take you up on your offer. I'm a bit of a hermit and I don't like taking long trips.
Mainly because I hate flying, and I've been in so many severe car crashes that I really don't enjoy driving either.
I do wonder if there will be a Rick and Morty at the Midwest Gaming Classic this year. I should be going to that one.
I just hope it doesn't snow. Last two years it snowed that weekend. And 2 years ago it was so icy my brother lost control of his truck and we hit the concrete embankment on the side of the interstate. No one was injured, the truck was wrecked.
And it turned what should have been a fun day into crap.
And last year it just made my drive home a bit more white knuckled than I would prefer.
So I'd really like it to be NO SNOW!
Thanks for the invite again.

For sure. Its open.

Maybe head to TPF to see it in action

#11468 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Led to believe how specifically?

This.

I have an ACNC and I never once thought or assumed this to be true or the case for anyone else.

#11470 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Depending on where you bought your previous ones, it is possible the distro told you that, which we know for certain did actually happen at at least one distro.

Bought mine straight from Spooky. Never once heard that meant priority on future titles.

#11474 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

This has been addressed before. I'm sure there are a few buyers out there who have bought every Spooky title. Yes, I'm sure those guys get prioritized and they should, but buying one game doesn't entitle anyone to anything. I bought ACNC, and I never once thought I would have priority access to R&M. I reached out to my distributor before the release to get all the details I could, planned, and when it launched I was ready. @estrader just keeps getting on the R&M threads to whine because he wasn't ready when the time came and he didn't get in.

What's the point of going through a distributor as opposed to straight through Spooky?

Unless a rare 3 hour sellout and you did it as a supply issue why not go straight to Spooky?

Are there advantages I am missing?

#11491 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Plus think about distributors taking games to shows to get exposure for Spooky. We all know it's a lot of work to move these things around, so distributors are definitely earning the keep. That's work the distributor is doing that Spooky really benefits from. I just think there are some good things that come out of the distributor relationships Spooky maintains.

Thank you. I sincerely didnt know and I appreciate the knowledge

#11502 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Totally get it's an estimate, but it would be nice to see the next wave of owners (after 40ish) report games arriving.

(Wait til he hears I havent gotten my #34)

Please dont call on my behalf

#11542 4 years ago

Look what you started Fargo...

#11609 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The issue is the amount of space that would need to be added. Its not one or two washers worth... it needs like 1/8th of reduction and probably some more... and tgat much movement might have issues where the ball eject is. I still have to look.

Slow down a little bud. My ACNC has those metal guides as well.

Day 1 unboxing the ball got stuck 1 time on it when Lazarus'ed up that lane gingerly.

I took the glass off and literally pushed the guide in with my hand a nudge and havent had that issue since in over 800 games.

Pretty sure we are speaking about the same parts and if so there is not much to adjusting it. Not a big issue.

#11653 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Spookys paper that comes with the game says to put the game at 6.5 degrees.. if i put it up any higher, counter clockwise shots through the u-turn are sure to go SDTM..
Anyway, lots of armchair ops and fanboys in here.. apologies for trying to share additonal perspective and insight. You boys carry on stroking each other now.. I’m out.

You clearly dont own a Stranger Things lol

#11704 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Somehow people seem to gloss over some words. I specifically said “for a review”
The guy does not really play pinball. He is on the opposite end of the spectrum for sort of player whose game play opinion I would value at all. And yes, anyone that takes Kaneda’s opinion on any game as worthwhile is dumb as a rock in my book.
The guy is shock jock entertainer, and not any actual value of a critical or constructive review.
This is demonstrated even further by his review after playing a handful of games. The little value that would come from his review is the perspective of a non-player.
Game is on the challenging aide and I would never expect someone with his limited skill to like it or be able to get a handle on it in a single session where he played 5-10 games.

Something something spectrum

#11741 4 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

tell us, old wise-one...
what skill level and number of plays would you require, to meet your expectations for someone liking it, or "getting a handle" on it?

Peed myself.

EDIT: Poor taste in joke.

#11743 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

odd thing to try and make an insult?

I was quoting you. While not clearly expressed. Your one side of the spectrum nature really baffles me.

It's either you are in or you're out with you from what I've seen.

I guess I never saw such black and white.

Understood or not, I found it funny that you were referring to any spectrum at all when it seems if anyone, yours has minimal middle.

I dont mean this with disrespect however hard to believe. I mean it purely from my observations of anyone who disagrees with you.

Anyway. Agreed with them (you) or not I appreciate everyone (and your,) comments. Good and bad. Understood or not

#11744 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I actually own three pros.. epoxied the lock post, and fixed the gate and ball lock release

Peed myself

EDIT: Corona jokes out. My bad. Shits too real already.

#11749 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And an absolutely fantastic pin I might add

Once you get done with all the lay-a-ways I completely agree.

#11844 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Can we stop with the calling out of people's ratings?

I rate Palmer a solid 8.5 based on this message

#11846 4 years ago

I am of no help here as this will just throw you off.

I am number 34 and I am expecting my machine early next week BUT that's because it is a butter cab. Part of the first completed butter runs.

That's why I asked above if the guy voluntarily paid his balance or if they asked him to pay. Based on my experience with ACNC I was asked to finish my final payment pretty much the same week as they shipped.

If that is the case then the guy above with build number 70 something should be accurate less the butters in between.

#11863 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Ugh... sold my Rick and Morty deposit for cost yesterday to a fellow pinsider that's hooked me up in the past. The game is fantastic and I'd love one someday, but its just not in the cards with all the craziness going on right now. I see a Simpsons Pinball Party as a poor substitute purchase in my near future and will have to scratch the itch with a trip to Lyman's Tavern every once and a while once they open back up. I still plan on being a huge Rick and Morty cheerleader as the game really is pretty darned awesome.

Sorry for the situation. Sincerely, did you not consider selling one of your other pins to fund RaM? Probably could get most covered with the JP2 no?

1 month later
#11927 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

For RaM it seems pointless. From all reports these playfields are already top notch, and the reworking adds no value.

I've never owned a Kruz so I cant make this statement however I am excited to see this statement stand true.

My ACNC playfield is like none other but I do have a very very small amount of (more than acceptable,) dimples.

I've heard RaM is even better and it may not need it however if someone was selling a Kruz playfield anything I would certainly look twice from what I have seen.

3 weeks later
#12020 3 years ago

And to think I got excited to see 50 new messages in this thread.

Someone is about to start a new thread/poll asking whether or not Spooky is being mean and unfair. Jeebus.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FYMF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=FYMF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.