20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DBLM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 4 years ago
2DED5E61-D4D1-4EC1-90D0-2F1CA8B8240A (resized).jpeg2DED5E61-D4D1-4EC1-90D0-2F1CA8B8240A (resized).jpeg
#145 4 years ago

For the Rick and Morty haters

5A6938D9-DB3D-4E28-862A-01A1C8406C21 (resized).jpeg5A6938D9-DB3D-4E28-862A-01A1C8406C21 (resized).jpeg
#149 4 years ago

I would love if they replicate TX Sector with the ball moving around the field. That could represent the portal gun pretty awesomely!

#160 4 years ago

20 second primer for those that don’t know the show:

Asshole, drunk Doc Brown and his grandson have adventures throughout infinite universes. Uses crude language and absurd humor to poke fun at everything. Very smartly written show.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'll try and find them for sure, and watch a full episode or two. I've just found clips alone grating, overly obnoxious, and too gratuitous to be funny for my tastes. Then again, I don't like a lot of modern media.

Regarding "haters" it's okay to like or not like something. Outright shitting on, or being a zealot are the extreme ends of both. Ideally there's always something to enjoy, and critique.
I'll definitely watch some later tonight! I'm glad there'll be a product regardless, that skews outside the standard licenses, that's for sure.

The screen grab is a scene from the show with a direct quote. It was a joke.

#168 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s in its 4th season & has 70 more episodes ordered...but yeah, unwatchable.[quoted image]

Instead of “Ok, Boomer”, can we just say “Ok, Jerry?”

#173 4 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

So when you tilt they heckle you and call you Jerry! That would be great.

Calling somebody a Jerry is the most devastating insult in universe C-137.

#184 4 years ago

When you have a bad ball, can we please get a “Get your shit together” call out?

73329C38-F076-4441-8715-434A6439E039 (resized).jpeg73329C38-F076-4441-8715-434A6439E039 (resized).jpeg
#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cool story, Ebert. What other things would you like to give us an uneducated opinion about? Did you see a bird this morning? Please tell us about how it’s a squirrel rip off because it was on a tree branch. Did you find a cigarette butt on the sidewalk and lick it? Please tell us how it wasn’t as good as a McGriddle.

Tagging in, @rarehero.

last-night-on-rick-and-morty-werner-herzog39s-epic-monologue-about-438711 (resized).jpglast-night-on-rick-and-morty-werner-herzog39s-epic-monologue-about-438711 (resized).jpg
#410 4 years ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

Millenial checking in! I will be switching these machines off at locations that have them so I won't have to hear the terrible audio this will spew.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#416 4 years ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

That's not how opinions work

But saying that you are going to turn off something that does not belong to you does work? Interesting.

#892 4 years ago

For those that are looking for a few good Rick and Morty episodes to get your feet wet, here are some of my faves. Most all episodes are good, but some build upon others.

Season 1:

Meesiks and Destroy (Introduction of Mr. Meesiks)
Rixty Minutes (the first interdemensional cable episode)

Season 2:
Get Schwifty
Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate (the second interdimensional cable episode)

Season 3:
Rickshank Redemption
Pickle Rick (probably one of the most famous and best episodes. Don't recommend watching this one first)
Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender
The Rickchurian Mortydate

1 week later
#5147 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

TIME TO MOVE THIS THREAD OVER TO THE PINSIDE FIGHT CLUB

Which airports will the fights take place?

1 week later
#6531 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

From what I remember, season 1 was the worst season, and so far it's hilarious so it's only gets better from here.

This is true. It keeps getting better and better. Season 4 is tremendous!

1 month later
#10080 4 years ago

This pin is a bit of a conundrum. The playfield is kind of ho-hum and some of the main shots are clunky but the software, lights, sound, and theme integration appears to be the best that I have seen. I think in this case that all of the soft assets far outweigh the physical assets and that it should be a good pin. The Roy mode was awesome! I would like to see Spooky continue to evolve their playfield geometry aspects because candidly, I think that this is an area that they lag the other manufactures but their software aspects seem to be at the top of the class. I look forward to playing it on location and if I like it, will pick one up.

Great job and progress, Spooky!

#10088 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I am amused by the folks who casually state that they will pick one up later if they like it. 750 total, folks. It’s super obvious that the game is very, very good. I think Tron is a decent though imperfect historical comparison. Yes, you can pick one up secondhand, but at a premium. Given how many preorder buyers are unlikely to let go of this game for a long time (if ever) because of their love of the theme, the secondhand market will probably be fairly scarce. I could be wrong, but this already has a dedicated following that seems very likely to skew the average used supply expectations of the hobby in the direction of hard to find / impossible to find at a typical used price point.

Just like every other game out there, examples of this game will pop up for sell. People will need space, want the new hotness, get tired of it, whatever. You might pay a grand or so over, you might pay under, but you will definitely be able to buy this game. 750 is limited in comparison to Stern or JJP, but is not unobtanium.

1 week later
#10880 4 years ago

How much exposure does Jack have to a pin before he streams? Does he get to practice an hour or so before a stream or is that normally his first time in a pin?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DBLM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=DBLM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.