20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Braindance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4751 4 years ago

I'm excited as hell for this game. It will be my first Spooky game, and it looks like I picked a wild place to jump in. Waiting will be tough due to how cool and unique this game looks. Judging on how much I enjoyed TNA the few times I have seen it out on route and enjoyed it, the wait will be worth it.

The purple powder coat looks fantastic, and the ball lock looks super cool. I am also happy to read about the magna save being drained only as long as you press the button. I have gotten frustrated in the past with wasting a magna save by accidentally brushing the button lightly in a slap save or other scenario.

#4755 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I'd rather be surprised as fuck that I made it that far in game (which I wont as i'm awful at pinball) and then go HOLY FUCK, what it this!?!?! this is unreal! When/if I get to one of those modes.

Yes, I love this feeling in pinball. You gotta grind to get good/lucky enough to get to a cool mode, then try not to choke when you get there. It adds so much excitement and leaves me feeling like I'm always chasing a mystery. It keeps the game fresh and interesting. I've been casually coming back to my LOTR, chasing the end game modes and it is very exciting.

1 week later
#6557 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Me too, but I don't think I'll add it to RM. Mostly because I think I may eventually route RM, and I don't want to worry about damaging a $1K paint job lol

Maybe I'm confused about what the butter upgrade is. I thought there was a clear coat layer put over the printing. Wouldn't that protect it more/make it more durable?

#6893 4 years ago

I'm going to have my machine fire a starter pistol and dispense a shot of whisky upon hitting the replay score.

1 week later
#7821 4 years ago

This is my first Spooky purchase, and while nothing has been actually delivered yet, I'm still blown away at their how they are taking care of and interacting with customers. Well done guys, I will definitely be getting a bunch of upgrades as my humble way of saying thank you.

#7824 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Spooky v Stern is really telling something. Stern does make great pins and I applaud them for keeping the torch burning so to speak don’t know what the Pinball landscape would be like today without Stern (I have bought very many pins from Stern over the years at one point I was 100% Stern lineup) but at some point Stern became a bean-counter corporation. In the dark days, cost cuttings were necessary for Stern (out goes PF support saving a few dollars I suppose) but I’d expect when the good times roll Stern would increase quality and value to go with increased cost. I’m not mad whatever if Stern can sell a Munster LE for $9K good on them, however it could have been much more of a great pin if they had put some more effort (imo) instead fo a rehash of a few other layouts and lackluster rules. BM66 (2x-3x the price TDK with not that much more to it ok LCDs but those are cheap nowadays). I’m almost blown away that Stern started to put PF support in the pro pins (thanks Stern) but then I’m realizing that $6k now pros when LEs were $6700 with mirrored back glass not too long ago.

I was just remarking yesterday as I was in the liquor store buying bourbon on how everything keeps getting more expensive. I used to be able to get a good 100 proof bourbon for 16 bucks or so a few years back, now they average about 26 it seems. Another cost of aging is watching things rise in price I guess. It is good to see some things still can be had for a great deal though (free is a solid deal for the topper).

1 week later
#8579 4 years ago

Anyone who has a butter cabinet now, does it seem like it beefs up the durability? Do light scratches show? I'm just trying to hear some opinions as I haven't really seen a comprehensive pros/cons list or detailed experiences with the upgrade.

#8747 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If anything the butter cabinet makes it more delicate and likely more prone to chipping. Can’t re-decal it and almost impossible to “touch up. It’s like a clear coated cabinet. To the point that Spooky take no responsibility on butter cabs if they’re shipped - which is fair enough.

Interesting. All things to keep in mind, and I appreciate the reply. I was thinking of driving to pick it up, so shipping wouldn't be a concern. Might route it a few months, but the place is super chill, with none of the other pins there taking unnecessary wear or damage. I guess I've got some time to weigh both sides and figure the best call.

1 week later
#9951 4 years ago

They got to go spend a day chilling with the people of adult swim, set up the game for them, got a new platform and audience to tell a bit about themselves and had some fun. I don't see the negativity here or how this could be a waste of time.

There will be long uninterrupted play streams soon. No need to get the blood pressure up over a little promo piece and hang out.

#10652 4 years ago

That UV reactive paint is cool for sure.. but that NIN poster is awesome.

#10959 4 years ago

Looks like a fun, challenging game, and I'm super excited to play this one. I heard one will be on location near me soon, so I'll get to check it out before mine arrives. Thanks for the stream, it was fun to watch and learn about the game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
10,000 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Braindance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=Braindance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.