20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #619 Per Charlie: "750 is the limit. (No BS)" Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #997 List of Distributors Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #1081 BS Edition Posted by cmack750 (4 years ago)

Post #1157 More Charlie (from Spooky) clarification Posted by SpookyCharlie (4 years ago)

Post #1790 Fang club information Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #1945 Under playfield reveal Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2109 Ordering info Posted by SpookyLuke (4 years ago)

Post #2509 Sales Info and Play Reveal Video Posted by Borygard (4 years ago)

Post #2529 Game Features Posted by Palmer (4 years ago)

Post #2555 BS Edition Pics Posted by AxelBlonde (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#663 4 years ago

I never watched an episode but am obviously a fan of adult swim. So I decided to watch the pickle Rick episode because of all the references in this thread and I thought it was great. Only problem is now I want to binge watch the rest.

#666 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Start at the beginning. There are lots of running themes, gags and storylines.

I plan on it. I just clicked on the pickle Rick episode on the website to see what the show was about. I could tell it was a show I definitely will enjoy. I'll sign up for a free hulu trial over the holidays and watch them all on my TV.

#808 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image][quoted image]

It's not on Netflix in the US. I have the app and just checked.

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

We're not in the US ...
... more places exist, and Netflix runs R&M in some of those places. Easy

I never said it didn't exist everywhere and it's why I specially said the US. Wonder if using a VPN and changing your location to outside the US would allow it to show up or if it's tied to the country you setup your Netflix account.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

[quoted image]

Pickle Rick is the only episde I seen so far and am worried I set the bar too high cause it was such a good one. Hopefully the others are just as good if not better.

#1123 4 years ago

Pretty sure it was stated earlier 750 is how many machines they feel they can produce during the time frame they have the licence. This number was calculated on their current rate of games produced per week. Not sure what's so hard to understand. Can't compare to TNA cause the licensing constraint isn't there.

1 week later
#2814 4 years ago

Snapshot of the PF from the video and a picture from their Facebook site for those of you who don't use it.

PF.JPGPF.JPG
PF2.jpgPF2.jpg

#3099 4 years ago

Pinball Star sold out of BSE

#3383 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I AM surprised at all the BSE's ordered. I didn't think there would be that many.

Then people wouldn't be able to flip. Not me personally but the flipping will be strong on this one. Once it officially sells out I wouldn't be surprised to see low number spots get put up for sale within the next week or two for those who missed out out don't want to wait over a year.

#3429 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I wonder how many people ordered who weren’t in the fang club and if they’ll lose their spot or be offered the ability to pay the $45 to keep it. They said honesty was the only thing stopping no. Fang club members from ordering.

You had to be in the spooky fan club to buy direct from them. Pinball Star's email said you could buy the machine now and join the club after.

#3795 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Sorry to read this. Maybe someone will have a place in line for you - I'm sure there will be at least one standard buyer that will cool off in 6 months (when their wait is 18) in favor of another theme with more immediate availability.

There will be more then one standard buyer who backs out as well as people with a BSE. It happens all the time and in a few months this title will be old news. It's just how this hobby is and people wanting the next new title. That's why spooky is smart making the deposits non refundable because there will have been a lot of other titles released over the next year and a half.

#4080 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Maybe because it never made it to non member sales?

Maybe their audience don't give two shits about pinball like most of the world. Pinsiders makes up 0.0007202759% off the world population.

Quoted from Fytr:

I'm sure he's getting his through Cointaker, they are his enabler.

Don't think they carry Spooky. Likely Pinball Star since Joe has been on his show.

#4089 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Bold prediction: R&M will appreciate a la Tron LE, probably moreso.

Not even sold out for a day and the pumping begins.

#4094 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Chris just called me! He said if they cancel your order he will donate $200! (true)

Chris is probably only getting one cause he is friends with Joe and will get one of the early ones. The opportunity to flip is in the beginning and his will be long gone before the prices settle down.

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

What happened to the huge list of order numbers?

See post #4262

#4264 4 years ago

I made a mistake and and missed it when I went back looking through 4200 posts on my phone. Hopefully the Pinside gods will forgive me. Now you can go rub one out for proving me wrong

#4270 4 years ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Fastest sellout since Metallica LE?

If Stern would have released 750 Metallica LE's and said no Pro's or Premiums would ever be made I have a feeling it would have sold out even faster. Not taking anything away from Spooky and I am really happy for them but it's really not comparing apples to apples.

2 weeks later
#6628 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

We might need clarification. Earlier in this thread I'm pretty sure Spooky said that trades go to the back of the line. That is a big incentive not to trade or spot sell.

FFS this is not happening. It was never confirmed by Spooky.

#6632 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Someone said it should happen but Spooky hasn’t said anything.

And likely never will. What incentive does Spooky have in doing this? Being able to flip spots for profit is one of the reasons it sold out so quickly. Kaneda getting one speaks volumes since he only goes in on titles he can flip. Nothing wrong with that and it's just how things are in this hobby.

3 weeks later
#8799 4 years ago

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons on hulu and the show is amazing. Now I can see why it has such a big following and I can't get enough of it.

What is the best way to watch season 4 on my tv with a nvidia shield which is android based? I know you can watch them on the adult swim website however would prefer to watch them on my tv versus computer. When I looked into the adult swim app and cartoon network app I couldn't find season 4 but will look again. Worst case I'll just sideload chrome on my shield and watch them off the website. Going forward I'll set my DVR to record the remaining season 4 shows as they air on Sunday nights.

#8801 4 years ago
Quoted from Thespiffy53:

I just purchased season 4 in HD on amazon prime. It was $23 for the complete season and they get added as the new episodes are aired. You can get it in SD for $6 less. There are 5 episodes of season 4 ready for viewing currently.

Thanks and that is worth it for me just to avoid having to skip commercials on my dvr. Do they have swearing or is it bleeped out? While I like bleeping I've actually come to enjoy the swearing on hulu and it makes it that much funnier.

#8813 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Flank is rocking the Statham look in that photo!

Head as smooth as puppy ears

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you are using android its really easy to mirror your phone to a roku or a samsumg tv if you are in the sMw wifi network.

I cast from my phone to the shield all the time so will just go that route.

Quoted from TheGunnett:

I have Hulu and the entire series is available including season 4

Just checked again and I don't have season 4 on my Hulu. Maybe because I am still in the free trial phase.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

2 weeks later
#10374 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Fish Tales Boat Ramps.
Smoth as silk when you are hitting them. Brick City when you lose that feel.

FT is not really a good comparison. When you make the boat ramps it's silky smooth and never dribbles back. If you are bricking then you are just missing the ramp shot completely.

In the video people are making inner orbit shot but it dribbled back after going part way around. Bricking would mean you miss the inner orbit completely. As others have said HS2 is a very good comparison because you have to nail it in just the right spot to avoid dribbling around whereas the Shadow seems to be a little more forgiving.

#10378 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

All of this "Is the upper orbit shot easy/reliable?" talk will vanish when machines start shipping.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yep , I've found it to be one of the easiest shots in the game from my experience playing it .

That is good to hear however you really can't blame anyone for thinking that when the majority people haven't had chance to play it and the short video is all they can go off.

#10571 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

It would appreciated if someone at Spooky could confirm whether voice assets from clips of the show are restricted to Justin Roiland. Still awesome but sad to miss out on some great characters , e.g. Scary Terry and Squanchy.

It appears so based on what has been reveled so far. Maybe mention a video mode since that seems to get their attention.

#10926 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Stream looks great so far. I see alot of the modes being repeated

That is because there are only 6 modes as of now

#11190 4 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

[quoted image]

Hope they find a way to get scary in there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tu=BoJo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.