20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 246.
#4351 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not aiming at co-op for launch. Given that it's a mode based game, it didn't seem as important to prioritize. Always a possibility later though.

Thanks! I would personally love it if it makes it. Not at the expense of what is already in the works, though. Appreciate what you all do.

#4353 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

So is another Tna run out of question for the next two years?

Rick: "Come on Morty it's simple math even you can understand: 2 x 12 = 24, 18 < 24."

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

PS: I'm just having fun. I don't know if they will do another run, but I'd think it's possible depending where they are at in the development of their next game and how many people they have on the list for another batch of TNA.

#4354 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

The R&amp;M Project Pinball raffle just went live if you want to have some fun watching that sell out.

WOW!! .... the penny just Dropped!

What a way for Spooky to raise some Extra money for Project Pinball!!! ... Hype off the back of this Sell Out Game, as well as the generosity of good folk = Fantastic Boost for P.P.

"Ride those coat tails, Morty."

#4355 4 years ago

Can we up that to 15? Don't you guys want to beat Apollo 13 for the most balls in a game?

#4356 4 years ago

Check these figures out! One of my friends helped design these. All the accessories would look sweet in the game. Figures might be a little big but would look awesome as a topper. Pickle Rick, plumbus, mind blowers helmet...so awesome.

https://mondotees.com/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive?variant=31250022236253

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4357 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Actually..not going to happen, but it would have been funny if every time you hit the box during that mode you get another ball so you end up with say 10 balls on the pf.

Quoted from JustEverett:

Can we up that to 15? Don't you guys want to beat Apollo 13 for the most balls in a game?

I count at least two dozen. Make it happen!
Meeseeks_and_Drestroy (resized).pngMeeseeks_and_Drestroy (resized).png

#4359 4 years ago

Gonna pick up a HUO one day in the future!

750 is a lot for any pinball game for sure.

Loving all these new designers

#4360 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/rickandmorty-pinballmachine-raffle
Project pinball's Rick and Morty blood sucker edition just went up for raffle!

Almost half of the tickets have already been sold, wow

#4361 4 years ago

Looks like the game may have you selecting a Morty. The high score tables all have a Morty type specified next to the scores.

Maybe this is just for fun, or maybe the Morty you pick has an impact on how you play the game.

#4362 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Project pinball's Rick and Morty blood sucker edition just went up for raffle!

GET YER TICKETS, FOLX

#4363 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

So is another Tna run out of question for the next two years?

I'd assume so. Lots of time for them to develop their NEXT table, and build hype for a TNA Vault

#4364 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Looks like the game may have you selecting a Morty. The high score tables all have a Morty type specified next to the scores.
Maybe this is just for fun, or maybe the Morty you pick has an impact on how you play the game.

I hope they have Fat, I mean Left-Handed Morty, with some kind of emphasis/bonus on left-flipper shots

#4365 4 years ago

Made this to put next to the machine.

RAM (resized).jpgRAM (resized).jpg
#4366 4 years ago

Just FYI, as stated above there are still some pins available via distributors. Got an email 3 hours ago from one who I had asked to be put in the interested list. I won't be taking them up on the offer, so there's at least one if not more floating around...

#4367 4 years ago

What does the shot to the house do? Does it orbit around or do something else?

#4368 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Yes.

#4369 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Portal Shot to change Dimension and/or Orbit (shot from the right).

#4370 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Portal Shot to change Dimension and/or Orbit (shot from the right).

When it’s a portal shot, does something different happen mechanically?

#4371 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

When it’s a portal shot, does something different happen mechanically?

A staged ball immediately appears at the left flipper.

#4372 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

The garage leads to a subway that pops out (immediately!) to a trough at the left in-lane.

The spinner is a left-to-right orbit.

The right orbit can come out by the spinner or land in the garage hole depending on the status of a diverter.

#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

But it is not a different model or variant. It's the "head of the queue" option, that is tied to the candy armor package. Oh and a Blood Sucker Plate that probably 80% of all games have... yeah okay maybe Lol ... but will one get a different top 100 place than the other??
Yeah so really the "Standard Club" is actually more like the "LE Club"

Weird how that works out. I could care less about how rare it is and more about how much my wife's favorite color is purple and that powdercoated armor sealed the deal for her. Cannot wait to see it in person.

#4375 4 years ago

Looks like a dancing alien dildo.

#4376 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Looks like a dancing alien dildo.

Repurposed something going on there. Holy smokes.

#4377 4 years ago

I may have missed it, but do we know when we get our official place in the queue?

#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I may have missed it, but do we know when we get our official place in the queue?

I think they have to collate all the numbers, order to put BS people in front and standard in back, and then send out emails to let everyone know.

I would guess in the next few days (just a guess)

#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I know mine, MWAH HA HA HA

#4381 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

amazon.com link »

IF spooky doesn't send that to everyone (or the pickle rick one) as a keychain they fail!

#4383 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Only 15 tickets left for the rick and morty pinball raffle.
This is your last chance

#4384 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Check these figures out! One of my friends helped design these. All the accessories would look sweet in the game. Figures might be a little big but would look awesome as a topper. Pickle Rick, plumbus, mind blowers helmet...so awesome.
https://mondotees.com/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive?variant=31250022236253[quoted image]

sold out! I'm bummed because I'm on Mondo's email list and never saw this come across my feed. the standard set is still available from sideshow collectables
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/rick-and-morty-mondo-905500

#4385 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is your last chance

I got an error because I forgot to select state. Did that, and then got an error saying I couldn’t contribute. Yep, someone bought 200 out from under me. Oh well.

#4386 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is your last chance

#4387 4 years ago

The raffle sold out

7496D821-6C45-4738-B72D-7691F54808FE (resized).png7496D821-6C45-4738-B72D-7691F54808FE (resized).png
#4388 4 years ago

Okay... as there are a lot of people on here that have never seen, or heard of Rick and Morty... what is the one episode you would use to introduce them to the show for an overview. Surely not the pilot. I'd vote pickle rick episode but what would you guys say?

#4389 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay... as there are a lot of people on here that have never seen, or heard of Rick and Morty... what is the one episode you would use to introduce them to the show for an overview. Surely not the pilot. I'd vote pickle rick episode but what would you guys say?

Just start from episode 1.

#4390 4 years ago

When I was introducing people to the show I would play them S1E6.

#4391 4 years ago

For some odd reason I started with Pickle Rick as that was queued up on the DVR. I then immediately watched every episode from the start. That being said I would start at the beginning as there are some early ones that are hilarious.

#4392 4 years ago

I have been thinking about this lately, and I think Season 2 - Ep 8 - Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate - is a good one for new people, to show how nuts the show can be.

Jan Quadrant Vincent 16... enough said

#4393 4 years ago

Pickle Rick or the Mr Meeseeks

#4394 4 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

I have been thinking about this lately, and I think Season 2 - Ep 8 - Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate - is a good one for new people, to show how nuts the show can be.
Jan Quadrant Vincent 16... enough said

Nah, start from the beginning..

I actually watched that exact episode, and I thought it was a show similar to Family Guy that relies on that 'randomness' joke telling mechanic. It wasn't until someone insisted I watch in order that I picked the show back up, and really liked it.

#4395 4 years ago

Okay... as there are a lot of people on here that have never seen, or heard of Rick and Morty... what is the one episode you would use to introduce them to the show

Anatomy Park. Duh. That's how I was introduced. Plus.... Tis the season.

#4396 4 years ago

Yeah, you have to watch from the beginning. I actually don't find any single thing in the show THAT funny, but I still love the show. It's funny in spurts, but the sci-fi angle, the recurring storylines, the continuity between multiverse versions of the characters, and the fact the show is "complex" enough that there are fan theories on who's who and what's what is what makes the show so good.

#4397 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Thanks to Joe at PinballSTAR, I can say it now...
You son of a bitch, I'm in!!

Love it!

#4398 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Nah, start from the beginning..
I actually watched that exact episode, and I thought it was a show similar to Family Guy that relies on that 'randomness' joke telling mechanic. It wasn't until someone insisted I watch in order that I picked the show back up, and really liked it.

You know, I've had some friends who didn't get into it from starting at the beginning, so maybe I should have mentioned that. Good point though.

#4399 4 years ago

I bought in, I think I'm #38 in line woot. One point of comment to the developers at Spooky. I sincerely hope that the parts currently shown as 3D printed don't make it into the final game? Nothing brings down the apparent quality of something than 3D printed parts, especially FDM printed parts.

In particular the Death Crystals jumped out at me...

Regards,

James

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.28.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.28.04 PM (resized).png
#4400 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Wonder if this little guy will fit into the garage?[quoted image]

I doubt it, I built that with my son and it's pretty big maybe 8~9" square by 3~4" tall.

Regards,

James

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/88?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.