20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 246.
#4301 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I missed the preorder. Hopefully I will be able to get one in the used market someday?

Some of the 750 will sell their spot in line eventually, going to take 18 months to make all of these and some will need their money back by then.

#4302 4 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

I don‘t really see a problem with using a toy on playfield that‘s readily available. If it does the job why go through the (costly) lengths of doing the same thing as a custom toy? It would only drive the price of the machine up.
So I think it‘s actually a smart move by spooky. Saves us money and them money.

I don't care one iota either if it's integrated well
........ but Stern got a lot of continuous shit for doing the same thing
(i personally didn't care when stern did it either)

#4303 4 years ago

You guys want to grab some images and populate the official pinside machine listing for this game? I uploaded the videos... if you guys have any pics to upload.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition

#4304 4 years ago

What does everyone think the 10 adventures will be?

Pickle Rick
Meeseeks and Destroy
Keep Summer Safe
Lawnmower Dog
Get Schwifty

These standout to me, but haven’t seen all of them yet.

#4305 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Pickle Rick
Meeseeks and Destroy
Keep Summer Safe
Total Rickall
Lawnmower Dog
Get Schwifty

Those are good ones, I'll add three:

Wedding Squanchers
Interdimensional Cable Box
Auto Erotic Assimilation

#4306 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Anatomy Park could be it's own machine.

#4307 4 years ago

I would think Total Rickall would be a no-brainer. It's probably my favorite episode of the series thus far.

#4308 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

Anatomy Park could be it's own machine.

What are your feelings on the pirates of the pancreas?

#4309 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Your going to party like it's 1999.

I sure will when it arrives at my door lol

#4310 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I would think Total Rickall would be a no-brainer. It's probably my favorite episode of the series thus far.

There might have been some video in the release trailer that confirms this one.

#4311 4 years ago

Thanks to Joe at PinballSTAR, I can say it now...

You son of a bitch, I'm in!!

I will be at the back of the line waiting 18 months, but I'm okay with that!

#4312 4 years ago

I was just day-dreaming about the Meeseeks options. I love that episode and love the possibilities it brings to this machine.

I'd love it if you could charge up the Meeseeks box and use it during a mode for extended time. Hit the box and hear "OOWEE! CAN DO!". Along the way when you complete some of the mode you hear combinations of "oowee" and "I'm Mr. Meeseeks!", and "LOOK AT ME!" and all is good. If you complete the mode the Meeseeks goes "oooh NICE" and you see the image of Meeseeks explode on the screen.

If there are only 10 seconds left, the Meeseeks gets frustrated and yells "PLEASE! FINISH THE TASK! I JUST WANNA DIE!"

But if you fail to complete the mode, even with the extra time, you hear "KILL THEM!" followed by the sound of several Meeseeks yelling & cheering in unison. The timer stays at 1, because in Meeseeks world your (as a human) only options are to die or finish the task. Half or more of the GI shuts off and lights go dim, the shaker motor and some of the GI pulsates in an attempt to make you drain. This lasts until you finish the mode or die.

Ehh? I'm dreaming but this would be awesome.

#4313 4 years ago

Congrats to Spooky. Just watched the video and what a great job. Frankly, I see more innovation here than with deeproot RAZA. Cant wait to see what they produce next. Congrats!

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

You guys want to grab some images and populate the official pinside machine listing for this game? I uploaded the videos... if you guys have any pics to upload.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition

I’m not even sure there should’ve separate versions of these in the pin directory? Since they are exact same with gameplay and options (does armour and such warrant a different model)??
I’m in on BSE, but don’t know if it’s really a different pin

#4315 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I’m not even sure there should’ve separate versions of these in the pin directory? Since they are exact same with gameplay and options (does armour and such warrant a different model)??
I’m in on BSE, but don’t know if it’s really a different pin

Pinside now has variant options for all models, even Premium / LE from Stern, which has the same gameplay. There is one game, but the alternative versions show up. I think it is a good thing, allows to more easily distinguish when searching for a game to buy or sell.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 10.38.20 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 10.38.20 AM (resized).png
#4316 4 years ago

Charlie also confirmed the Pickle Rick in his last video. Can't wait to tear apart some rats.

giphy (1).gifgiphy (1).gif
tenor.giftenor.gif

#4317 4 years ago

In case missed the boat and anyone wants one...it would seem they are NOT sold out everywhere.

#4318 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I was just day-dreaming about the Meeseeks options. I love that episode and love the possibilities it brings to this machine.

Daydreaming too much about how you think it should be is just setting yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't exactly match what you're thinking.

I can tell you that there is a messeeks box - it's the target on the right side below the upper flipper. We're currently using the meeseeks as a value multiplier (aka, they help you get more points). When you spawn one, it appears on a shot and that shot is worth more. How much more depends on how many meeseeks are 'live'. Then if they stay alive for too long, they 'go bad' and change color, and now that shot is worth LESS, not more, because they're salty and just wanna die.

That's just where it's at right now. Everything subject to change of course, and there are some plans on paper for more to do with the meeseeks that haven't been implemented yet.

#4319 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Daydreaming too much about how you think it should be is just setting yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't exactly match what you're thinking.
I can tell you that there is a messeeks box - it's the target on the right side below the upper flipper. We're currently using the meeseeks as a value multiplier (aka, they help you get more points). When you spawn one, it appears on a shot and that shot is worth more. How much more depends on how many meeseeks are 'live'. Then if they stay alive for too long, they 'go bad' and change color, and now that shot is worth LESS, not more, because they're salty and just wanna die.
That's just where it's at right now. Everything subject to change of course, and there are some plans on paper for more to do with the meeseeks that haven't been implemented yet.

Is that what the counter at the bottom is? To count live meseeks?

#4320 4 years ago

There's so much you can do with this theme it's mind boggling. Glad Spooky picked it up - can't wait to see what this all-star team cooks up.

#4321 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I do have to say, the whole "you can buy from a distributor and sign up for the club later" is a bit of a lame deal. I know there is no way for them to instantly validate the people who contact the distributors but the whole sign up ahead of time, people in the club get early access, yadda yadda was really just "add $45 to the price" in essence.
But what other title would get less than 24 hours notice of going on sale, need a club membership to purchase and would sell out within hours? Still amazing.

I'm guessing most people who bought from a distributor already signed up for the Fang club. I know I signed up before reaching out to Joe to confirm how the launch would go to make sure I didn't miss out. And given the overload to the Spooky shop, I think it's good they didn't prevent people from purchasing a $7K+ pin because of a $45 fang club membership.

#4322 4 years ago

To spooky they are sold out and every distributor except 1-2 is completely out as far as i know. One of which was deliberately holding people off until his repeat customers bought first. All 750 have been bought by a distributor or customer directly. I said from the beginning if you miss out go distributor hunting!!!!

#4323 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is that what the counter at the bottom is? To count live meseeks?

No. numeric display at the bottom is ball save like TNA. Numeric display at the top is used for adventures, in various ways.

#4324 4 years ago

epthegeek SpookyLuke What are the odds that it is going to have CO-OP and team multiplayer?

#4325 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Pickle Rick
Meeseeks and Destroy
Keep Summer Safe
Lawnmower Dog
Get Schwifty

All of them, I hope.

#4326 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No. numeric display at the bottom is ball save like TNA. Numeric display at the top is used for adventures, in various ways.

Sorry if I missed it but who are you, position at Spooky?

Is this Eric?

#4327 4 years ago

I seen a down vote coming

#4328 4 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Pages of music speculation and no one mentions Toni Toni Tone!? Purge MB or we riot Scott!

I've been thinking a Mr. Meeseeks MB would be awesome. When Meeseeks gets ahold of the box and starts creating more Mr. Meeseeks is hilarious.

meeseeks (resized).jpgmeeseeks (resized).jpg
#4329 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Pinside now has variant options for all models, even Premium / LE from Stern, which has the same gameplay. There is one game, but the alternative versions show up. I think it is a good thing, allows to more easily distinguish when searching for a game to buy or sell.[quoted image]

But it is not a different model or variant. It's the "head of the queue" option, that is tied to the candy armor package. Oh and a Blood Sucker Plate that probably 80% of all games have... yeah okay maybe Lol ... but will one get a different top 100 place than the other??

Yeah so really the "Standard Club" is actually more like the "LE Club"

#4330 4 years ago

Eric is the programmer for this game

#4331 4 years ago

If I had to guess, I’d say his position is missionary

#4332 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

But it is not a different model or variant. It's the "head of the queue" option, that is tied to the candy armor package. Oh and a Blood Sucker Plate that probably 80% of all games have... yeah okay maybe Lol ... but will one get a different top 100 place than the other??
Yeah so really the "Standard Club" is actually more like the "LE Club"

No, they are linked in the top 100.

#4333 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I seen a down vote coming

Don’t know why I’d be downvoted. I said sorry if I missed anything, Is there something more I should have said?

#4334 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sorry if I missed it but who are you, position at Spooky?
Is this Eric?

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 11.36.07 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 11.36.07 AM (resized).png

#4335 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

epthegeek spookyluke What are the odds that it is going to have CO-OP and team multiplayer?

Not aiming at co-op for launch. Given that it's a mode based game, it didn't seem as important to prioritize. Always a possibility later though.

#4336 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not aiming at co-op for launch. Given that it's a mode based game, it didn't seem as important to prioritize. Always a possibility later though.

Hopefully it's in there by the time us standard-guys start getting our games

#4338 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Co-op makes a TON is sense for a game like TNA, but maybe not as much sense for this game. Not saying there won't be a cool idea to incorporate team play down the road, but I agree that the focus should be on the core rules and gameplay at this point, not forcing a feature in because it was awesome in another game.

#4339 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Don’t know why I’d be downvoted. I said sorry if I missed anything, Is there something more I should have said?

Yeah, I'm not sure why the pile on. I'm the guy building the code. Design of things is a team effort, lead by Bowen, and I do the implementation.

#4341 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I've been thinking a Mr. Meeseeks MB would be awesome. When Meeseeks gets ahold of the box and starts creating more Mr. Meeseeks is hilarious.[quoted image]

Actually..not going to happen, but it would have been funny if every time you hit the box during that mode you get another ball so you end up with say 10 balls on the pf.

#4342 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ahhh it's Okay

What we all Missed when starting with Pinside generally:

1. Read More Before posting/replying

2. Top of the Page there, "Key Posts" + "Search"

3. Clicking Username (in a post) gives some basic instant details... easier than postsing

#4343 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I really love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

#4344 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, I'm not sure why the pile on. I'm the guy building the code. Design of things is a team effort, lead by Bowen, and I do the implementation.

Bowen seems cool, I love his video tutorials.

#4345 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

To spooky they are sold out and every distributor except 1-2 is completely out as far as i know. One of which was deliberately holding people off until his repeat customers bought first. All 750 have been bought by a distributor or customer directly. I said from the beginning if you miss out go distributor hunting!!!!

I'm glad you addressed that. I was instantly waitlisted when contacting this distro a week+ ago and i just got an option to buy today from them 25 hours after the sale opened. Took my buisness to pinballstar instead. First time using him but i see why he is spoken so highly. He just earned himself a repeat customer

#4346 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Actually..not going to happen, but it would have been funny if every time you hit the box during that mode you get another ball so you end up with say 10 balls on the pf.

Then when you complete the tasks the flippers die and all the Mr. Meeseeks (aka balls) "die" because the player completed the task. I'm thinking wizard mode here...end of game craziness.

#4347 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Then when you complete the tasks the flippers die and all the Mr. Meeseeks (aka balls) "die" because the player completed the task. I'm thinking wizard mode here...end of game craziness.

Do we know how many balls are in this game?

Not including the captive ball

TheNoTrashCougar

#4348 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Do we know how many balls are in this game?

Five.

#4349 4 years ago

The R&M Project Pinball raffle just went live if you want to have some fun watching that sell out.

#4350 4 years ago

So is another Tna run out of question for the next two years?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
10,500 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/87?hl=kinghebes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.