20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 246.
#4251 4 years ago

You know what? Frig toys, I just wanna slap a ball around and see pretty lights!!

#4254 4 years ago

Super slow server tonight, ugh.
Must. Learn. Patience.

#4255 4 years ago

What happened to the huge list of order numbers?

#4256 4 years ago

Congrats SpookyCharlie , TheNoTrashCougar and to the entire spooky team! I didn’t get one of these (don’t have the funds, or the patience to deal with the frenzy) but really look forward to playing on location or at a show!

Looks to be a great 2nd pin from Mr. Scott!

#4257 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

It would be fun if there was a "beep" mode too, where the swearing was there but the game beeps it all out, as opposed to "clean" callouts only.

As long as they are "beepgate" beeps from TNA

#4258 4 years ago

I think Pinside accounted for 75%+ of the sales today, I do. Which is a great thing.

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

See post #4262

#4260 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Likely deleted since I cannot find them either. Gotta love moderation.

All. Good. Things.

#4261 4 years ago

Really looking forward to this game. It’s a great time for pinball now no question and seeing inspired new designers with companies like Spooky give them creative freedoms to Dream Big is really awesome. We have so many ideas for this game it should be a fun challenge. So look forward to our games arrival and excited we were one of the lucky few.

#4262 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Quoted from BoJo:

Likely deleted since I cannot find them either. Gotta love moderation.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/66#post-5356448

Gotta love search! (I searched for "BSE")

#4263 4 years ago

Ok, I’ve never seen a single episode but hell I guess if it’s good enough for pinball & Scott, damn I might just have to give in and watch an episode

#4264 4 years ago

I made a mistake and and missed it when I went back looking through 4200 posts on my phone. Hopefully the Pinside gods will forgive me. Now you can go rub one out for proving me wrong

#4265 4 years ago

If y'all want toys go to Walmart. I came to game.

#4266 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I made a mistake and and missed it when I went back looking through 4200 posts on my phone. Hopefully the Pinside gods will forgive me. Now you can go rub one out for proving me wrong

Um, you're welcome? Sheesh.

#4267 4 years ago

Fastest sellout since Metallica LE?

Le-gen....wait for it....

BTW to all the idiots saying its for millenials in their parents' basement or other stupidity like that, go play Stern musical pin #7,102. Or maybe hey, a cutting edge new release like Willy Wonka (actually, WW is an amazing game, but maybe you get my point...maybe not though!)

Btw I'm a 2.5 business owner, married, 42 with kids, love all Comedy ranging from Monty Python to...well, Rick and Morty. Bought my first house at 22. Definitely far from the parents' basement!!!

Congrats Spooky!

Dary.

#4268 4 years ago

I CAME TO GAME

#4269 4 years ago

MOTHERFUCKERS

#4270 4 years ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Fastest sellout since Metallica LE?

If Stern would have released 750 Metallica LE's and said no Pro's or Premiums would ever be made I have a feeling it would have sold out even faster. Not taking anything away from Spooky and I am really happy for them but it's really not comparing apples to apples.

#4271 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

If Stern would have released 750 Metallica LE's and said no Pro's or Premiums would ever be made I have a feeling it would have sold out even faster. Not taking anything away from Spooky and I am really happy for them but it's really not comparing apples to apples.

cant really compare cuz thats not sterns average run. 750 is larger than spookys largest. would be like if stern did a limited run of like 2500 only or something and it sells out in 4 hours.

I mean stern did sell 50 copies of that garbage cash grab elvira couch thing so kudos to them I guess.

#4272 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Most ridiculous post I think I've ever seen on this website. You know we have enough divide in politics and then you bring it to pinball. Who do you think you're to ask a manufacturer to cancel an order. Worse you say you'll donate $100 so they should cancel an order for 7500 for your $100 bucks? HUH how does that math work?
No one agrees with everyone. Kaneda is a person with a podcast and he has opinions choose not to listen or ignore him. You can start your own podcast and have your own opinions and see where you end up. Its America the minute we start banning people from buying things because they express an opinion you don't like, we're no longer America. You should apologize for that comment because its absurd.
Congrats to Kaneda for getting one of these games! Congrats to everyone who got the game they wanted. Congrats to everyone who will buy Guns N Roses, Stranger Things, Elvira or whatever you want! Have fun its pinball. Lets hope people don't start banning people from buying their games over differences of opinion. WOW!

Best post in the thread.

#4273 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Best post in the thread.

The Dr. is in. Well...back.

#4274 4 years ago

Can anyone post a link or tell me what page the teaser vid is on? I watched it yesterday morning but you guys are animals with posting and that was 40 pages back probably

Congratulations team Spooky Game looks great and can't wait to play one.

#4275 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Can anyone post a link or tell me what page the teaser vid is on? I watched it yesterday morning but you guys are animals with posting and that was 40 pages back probably
Congratulations team Spooky Game looks great and can't wait to play one.

Spooky Youtube page
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpookyPinball

Spooky website
https://www.spookypinball.com

#4276 4 years ago

Has there been any announcement of a stream of the game? I can’t wait to see it in action.

#4277 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1797 Standard
1800 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1824 BSE
1825 BSE
1837 Standard
1839 BSE
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1848 BSE
1850 Standard
1851 Standard
1852 BSE
1853 BSE
1859 BSE
1862 BSE
1866 BSE
1868 BSE
1870 Standard
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1887 BSE
1893 BSE
1897 BSE
1899 BSE
1900 BSE
1906 BSE
1912 BSE
1931 BSE
1939 BSE
1944 BSE
1950 BSE
1956 BSE
1961 BSE
1966 BSE
1971 BSE
1977 Standard
1978 BSE
1981 Standard
1986 BSE
1989 BSE
2007 BSE
2019 Standard
2028 Standard

I'm 1999 BSE

#4278 4 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

would he a good idea to buy a couple of these for parts.
The simpsons pinball party used the the toys r us toys and they cost 30+ dollars and are sold out on part sites.
You can buy the toy sealed in box for 10-30 buks.
Stern just glued the moving parts down and removed the voice chips from the toys.

They did the same thing for Batman Dark Knight

#4279 4 years ago

Separated at birth?

F37CF072-BA52-45ED-973A-73383D524560.jpegF37CF072-BA52-45ED-973A-73383D524560.jpeg

69D56C2D-2025-4A8C-AC5C-CBF8D25412B8.gif69D56C2D-2025-4A8C-AC5C-CBF8D25412B8.gif

#4280 4 years ago

Unfortunately I couldn't get one , but luckily another me from another Universe got a BS edition with all the upgrades , so it's all good .

#4281 4 years ago

Is there a prize for reading all 4280 posts .

#4282 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The comments about lack of toys on the top of the playfield is not a concern for me as the modding community is so strong, they will come up with some awesome stuff for it

"You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy you better give me a decent brainalyzer"

butt mug (resized).jpgbutt mug (resized).jpg
#4283 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Diverter to direct the right orbit to the garage or loop it around at the upper flipper from across the playfield.
--Scott

is this a player controlled diverter?

please say it is!

#4284 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

But it will also be on location shortly after

At Moon Dog please.

#4285 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy you better give me a decent brainalyzer"[quoted image]

That is a mighty crack

Why not find a scale doll butt thats silicone, put a small solenoid inside that pulls the butt down to fart? Lol.

#4286 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

At Moon Dog please.

As soon as it's there , I'll be there .

#4287 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Remember folks we got the custom speech and the real show video and music plus Scott (who is a real musician) made some awesome music to. Dont be to hard on us about the ship lol. We had to have SO MANY things approved. The whole team threw everything they could at this and it really came down to the wire time wise. For a first major license I really believe we acquired a ton of assets! We have already learned alot and have many things on the agenda to improve in the future.

I don‘t really see a problem with using a toy on playfield that‘s readily available. If it does the job why go through the (costly) lengths of doing the same thing as a custom toy? It would only drive the price of the machine up.
So I think it‘s actually a smart move by spooky. Saves us money and them money.

#4288 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy you better give me a decent brainalyzer"[quoted image]

Thats frigging sweet

#4289 4 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

I don‘t really see a problem with using a toy on playfield that‘s readily available. If it does the job why go through the (costly) lengths of doing the same thing as a custom toy? It would only drive the price of the machine up.

not to mention that using pre-made toys is common practice on games forever.

I am just glad the spaceship is AFM style (honestly a cool and simple mech) and that it appears decked out in lighting. I bet it feels pretty interactive (response even though ball does not hit it directly. I like those sort of toys.

#4290 4 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

I don't see the problem either, I think it's a smart move. Almost all the manufacturers have done this.

#4291 4 years ago

This thread has been quite the ride... Congratulations to the Spooky team for a Job well done! To all those first time Spooky customers you will be amazed at the build quality and customer support from the Spooky crew!
Win win for all ....

Charlie... do you have to donate to pinside for every game sold? Lol

#4292 4 years ago

Soooo...has the guy whose name rhymes with BANada posted his spot on eBay for $487,567.00 (or some other ludicrous amount) yet to get the attention that he so desperately craves? I'm pretty sure he does this knowing full well that nobody will bite, but will get this "HUGE" audience of 1000 people spread across the world talking about him.

(Note to self: By mentioning this, have I just given him that? )

#4294 4 years ago

Your going to party like it's 1999.

#4295 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Because the inserts for the punch card have no designation there can be more than 10 modes so games can be more unique each time you hit start.

I hope there are more than 10 episodes/modes. Especially with so many seasons still to come, code can be updated to include newer seasons. Imagine 20-30 "included" mode/adventures and you only get to play a random 10 adventures in any one game or "round". That would be frikin brilliant!!

#4296 4 years ago

This isn’t a theme I’d ever have in my house, BUT this machine appears to be a huge win for the whole pinball community because it shows us that Spooky is an A-tier manufacturer that is going to produce innovative and quality machines for years to come.

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Ok, I’ve never seen a single episode but hell I guess if it’s good enough for pinball & Scott, damn I might just have to give in and watch an episode

Just make sure you watch all the episodes in order from the beginning. You may feel tempted to dive right in with something like the Pickle Rick episode, but it won't have the same impact if you don't know the backstories.

#4298 4 years ago

I missed the preorder. Hopefully I will be able to get one in the used market someday?

#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Your going to party like it's 1999.

Hey neighbor, I'm #2000! Just a standard because reasons but still sounds like a party to me.

Oooh, is there a bonus Spooky fun-prize for being the random/lucky one to roll the order-meter?

#4300 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Just make sure you watch all the episodes in order from the beginning. You may feel tempted to dive right in with something like the Pickle Rick episode, but it won't have the same impact if you don't know the backstories.

Oddly for a cartoon, this is a show that you must absolutely watch in order. Just little details like the crack around the entire house that they leave in would not make sense if you didn't see that episode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/86?hl=mariobeans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.