20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 246.
#3951 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'll second that,

I third that!

#3952 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I third that!

Did you get one Spicoli or did those "tasty buds" cause you to oversleep?

#3953 4 years ago

When can we add the game to our collection and or to wishlist.

#3954 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Did you get one Spicoli or did those "tasty buds" cause you to oversleep?

I'll let you know when I actually do wake up. lol.

I'm sure nobody here really wants to know what went on last night. lol. Or my comatose conversations with nimble pin this AM. I gotta get this brake fluid off me from yesterday is all I know.

I'm in!

#3955 4 years ago
Quoted from Aqua1122:

Is the cabinet size normal size or smaller like TNA?

looks like it is standard size to me

#3956 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay... there is a puchcard for 10 Morty's... presumably complete 10 modes to finish. Will there be more than 10 modes with a random set of modes for every game? Will there be any custom animations? Will there be Co-op? What will the first mod be? Will any R&M fans pitch a fit over this? What will be the first pinball show where a distributor brings one? Are any of these going on location?

Because the inserts for the punch card have no designation there can be more than 10 modes so games can be more unique each time you hit start.

#3957 4 years ago

I'm really happy I will be getting a machine. Love Spooky, my ACNC, and R&M as a title. That said, I also kind of wish it hadn't quite been a full sellout, just to keep the long-term hype and sales shenanigans a little more honest. With a full sellout, a lot of people whose primary experience with new machines is by seeing/playing them at game shows are never going to get the chance. No inventory to keep sellers honest from a pricing perspective, and plenty of over-inflated ratings based on the vast majority of raters also being owners. I'm sure plenty will make it on route, since the theme is a gold-mine for ops and barcades, but I love talking to fellow pinsiders and real pinball enthusiasts and having some shared game knowledge.....but maybe less opportunity than normal for that to happen in this case.

But in any case, it's good for Spooky and at the very least, I'm all for that.

#3958 4 years ago

PinballSTAR has spent the day sorting our orders etc... and we had some folks who ordered from both us and Spooky and wanted refunds etc... So...

We have a very FEW spots left... If you want one we can still take care of a few of you who may have been left out in the cold...

Please email Joe at [email protected] with your request and I will answer them tomorrow morning in the order I receive them until I have no more. Today has been insane, I'm taking the night off folks - I'll reply in the AM to those that email me for a game.

Joe

#3959 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So who wants to come over and beta test?
Oh hey, i can finally post this picture.[quoted image]

I’ll be there at 6

#3960 4 years ago

750 games is a lot. There will be plenty of secondary market opportunities to buy games and spots for new games. I don't think there will be many shenanigans. Maybe the first 30 days of availability, but once games are flowing steady not so much.

#3961 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you posted your order and whether you got BSE or standard I put the info below. Will add to it.
1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE

#3962 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you posted your order and whether you got BSE or standard I put the info below. Will add to it.
1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE

1873 BSE

#3963 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE

1890 BS edition

#3964 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Pretty bummed I missed the sale this morning, by the time I got out of a meeting and refreshed pinside it was sold out... Guess it wont be my first NIB purchase after all

Check with Joe at Pinball Star

LTG : )

#3965 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR has spent the day sorting our orders etc... and we had some folks who ordered from both us and Spooky and wanted refunds etc... So...
We have a very FEW spots left... If you want one we can still take care of a few of you who may have been left out in the cold...
Please email Joe at [email protected] with your request and I will answer them tomorrow morning in the order I receive them until I have no more. Today has been insane, I'm taking the night off folks - I'll reply in the AM to those that email me for a game.
Joe

gonna pour one out for your mailbox, RIP

#3966 4 years ago

I'm looking forward to the flood of games onto the market from people trying to fund these

#3967 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Computer frozen, grabbed android. Placed order on phone. Clicking so fast had to take two out of cart. Got the blood sucker.

same here!! took another 3 mins to fix my carts. what a rush lol.

#3968 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm looking forward to the flood of games onto the market from people trying to fund these

I guess the good part about getting a Standard is I have a year and a half to get money together, no selling necessary.

The bad part is I'll probably cave and buy something else before this game ships.

#3969 4 years ago

I don't really need to be spending anymore money right now but I certainly look forward to playing it none the less.

#3970 4 years ago

Around here a year goes by real fast. Before you know it they will be selling halloween decorations again.

#3971 4 years ago

I hope they plan to use or offer some type of protector for the scoops because that middle one especially is gonna get eaten alive. Also does spooky offer playfield protectors?

#3972 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Credit, earn those reward points then pay it off with cash?

#3973 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I hope they plan to use or offer some type of protector for the scoops because that middle one especially is gonna get eaten alive. Also does spooky offer playfield protectors?

Spooky scoops and PF are super solid. When I get a chance I’ll grab a photo of TNA #2 that has been on route since it came out and has thousands of plays.

#3974 4 years ago

Congrats Spooky!!!

rick-and-morty sold out (resized).jpgrick-and-morty sold out (resized).jpg
#3975 4 years ago

Wow! Snooze you lose on this one! Congrats Spooky!

When you have a absolutely fantastic theme (Rick and Morty), innovative and new playfield designs, a solid build quality with proper clear coat, and actually really care about your customers then this is what happens - this sell out doesn't surprise me at all.

#3976 4 years ago

Nice job Spooky! Really happy for y'all!

#3977 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Wow! Snooze you lose on this one! Congrats Spooky!

Read upthread...there's still a chance for a few people.

#3978 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I am just happy i am on PTO today.
No way i would get any work done with this thread rolling.

currently at work, not working

#3979 4 years ago

Anyone from Australia land one of these?

...wanna be friends?

#3980 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

It would be cool to have some factory installed cliffy's

#3981 4 years ago

Probably already been said,the color scheme and artwork remodel me of Data East Time Machine

#3982 4 years ago

Lit Danesi drop targets.....any chance we can use the same ones for TNA??? Been asking for someone to make these foreva.....

#3983 4 years ago

So I have been through a lot today. Anyone feel the same? Bout to have a drink and toast to you Spooky! Since 9am EST i been on reading and refreshing (oh and working from home with my laptop open right next to my Home PC).

#3984 4 years ago
Quoted from Shaneus:

Anyone from Australia land one of these?
...wanna be friends?

Hi.
I'm your friend.
But it will also be on location shortly after so you can be the pinballs friend for a dollar at a time

#3985 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

So I have been through a lot today. Anyone feel the same?

Not really. My day's just getting started.

#3986 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

So I have been through a lot today. Anyone feel the same? Bout to have a drink and toast to you Spooky! Since 9am EST i been on reading and refreshing (oh and working from home with my laptop open right next to my Home PC).

Have a drink, you deserve it!

drink.gifdrink.gif
#3987 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

LOL

#3988 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thats bc you woke up a few hours ago I see you posted "im in" i assume you got your hands on 1 of the last 5?

#3989 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I am fairly sure Cliffy will be making protectors.

#3990 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Much the same- I’m in my office feeling exhausted but didn’t get jack done... except landing a Rick and Morty BSE from Spooky! Major win.... time to go home and figure out how to tell the wife, I’ve got some time for that....

#3991 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I am fairly sure Cliffy will be making protectors.

You don’t need a Cliffy since the game comes with Mantis style protection from the factory.

Here’s my TNA scoop. Played tons. Not a chip.

6A3482C4-CAA9-454D-A708-9C70B58EF109.jpeg6A3482C4-CAA9-454D-A708-9C70B58EF109.jpeg
#3992 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Same here...just getting around to dropping off the *edited*

070AE9F0-B679-4CE9-81FA-766318CE67FA (resized).jpeg070AE9F0-B679-4CE9-81FA-766318CE67FA (resized).jpeg
#3993 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Probably already been said,the color scheme and artwork remodel me of Data East Time Machine

I have one of those right now.
It’s currently on “the block” as I’m selling it to help fund RandM, lol

#3994 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You don’t need a Cliffy since the game comes with Mantis style protection from the factory.

people are use to stern built pins..haha

#3995 4 years ago

In this morning with an early 1818 BSE!

#3996 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There were 3 variables having determined your spot if you wanted to order asap.
1. internet speed and connectivity: Me both medium on an ancient office hub in 1st world Europe
2. Clicking only once for 1 order: fucked up had 2 in my cart
3. Having payment details saved from last (fang club) order + clicking quickly: medium did not save but had my credit card nr. loaded on clipboard and expiration date and cv memorised
Result: 1869 bs @9.11

ya I ordered a friggin cup last night to save my credit info, but it never saved, I still had my card number copied and added 2 to my cart... took 3 mins to fix and got my BS in at 1873. Right after you! you bastard...

#3997 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s my TNA scoop. Played tons. Not a chip.[quoted image]

Mantis protectors in scoops are great. Have one on my MET.
Got frustrated with the ball rolling near the edge or corner and not getting sucked in by the bevel.

#3998 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s my TNA scoop. Played tons. Not a chip.[quoted image]

Shhhhh don’t tell Pat Lawlor

#3999 4 years ago

When’s the live stream?

#4000 4 years ago

What must JJP, AP and Deeproot be thinking?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/80?hl=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.