20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 246.
#3851 4 years ago

I hope the gift is a plumbus

#3852 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Shows how very, very wrong one can be.

I could be wrong, but I feel the same user thought TBL was a dumb title as well as 'funny themes suck' or something... apologies if i have the wrong person

#3853 4 years ago

Shows how very, very wrong one can be.

To be fair, he’s always wrong about everything.

#3854 4 years ago

We are finishing up ACNC this week. We take off the week of Christmas to recharge then we come back full production on Monday. Supply issues could slow the first couple weeks but we plan to be up to our 10 games per week very quickly.

#3855 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul1478:

Seems to me like a bad time to get about 1M in cash into your company at the end of the year (tax). But i am sure they know much better then me and I am so glad they sold out in hrs. Great on SPOOKY!

They are probably an accrual basis taxpayer, so these should all go as customer deposits. Then the income is recognized when they actually ship the games. Right now it's technically a liability to Spooky as deferred revenue. But that's just the opinion of one Spooky fan CPA.

#3856 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Can you do plasma in RGB? Because that sounds rad, but .. you know, single color won't do.

green_lighted_pop.jpggreen_lighted_pop.jpg
#3857 4 years ago

Can’t wait for the trip to Benton to pick it up!

#3858 4 years ago

Mods for this title will sell like hot cakes! Just saying

#3859 4 years ago

Will this game have any network connectivity features?

#3860 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

To be fair, he’s always wrong about everything.

At some point he'll start realizing he's just not in touch with things like he was in his younger days.

#3861 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Spooky proves it can work with a “huge” license. I know a homebrew looking for a home with Mark Incitti’s “A nightmare before Christmas”... someone please make this game! Lol

I'm in the process of reproducing this pin, it is a slow go with work and personal life but I should have something to show some time next year. I have a CNC machine made with off the shelf parts that is precise and accurate... router, laser, drag knife and pen attachment. I've also been toying around with inkjet printheads for direct printing (my work area is 4ft x 8ft full sheet of plywood). This all in preparation of designing my own "It" theme pinball, NBX being like a tutorial and refinement of my processes.

Imagine what spooky could do for a title like NBX! Although, production runs would probably have to be small like with AMH - I doubt there is volume for NBX.

#3862 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

They are probably an accrual basis taxpayer, so these should all go as customer deposits. Then the income is recognized when they actually ship the games. Right now it's technically a liability to Spooky as deferred revenue. But that's just the opinion of one Spooky fan CPA.

I am a Spooky fan CPA as well and you are correct!

#3863 4 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I am a Spooky fan CPA as well and you are correct!

I'm just hoping mine doesn't arrive until 4/15 because I won't have much of a chance to play it in Q1.

#3864 4 years ago

Somebody needs to turn this into a topper.

#3865 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hope so. It's just a comedy of errors on my end. We were out playing late in the garage last night with all the football and Rick and Morty on the TV. lol.

Drinking o-din, you meant drinking.

#3866 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I thought it was going to be Killer Klowns From Outer Space, that had a chance. This has zero chance. Who the hell are Rick and Morty?

Yikes. This didn't age well. Figures it would come from a Stern shill. Get off my lawn!

#3867 4 years ago

Solid ! Soooo exciting!
Congrats Spooky and full team on this !

D84A4EF2-2F47-46E6-9E45-C6EABBFB1C61 (resized).jpegD84A4EF2-2F47-46E6-9E45-C6EABBFB1C61 (resized).jpeg
#3868 4 years ago
sold-out (resized).pngsold-out (resized).png
#3869 4 years ago

That Pavlov Purple. That’s what I’m talking about.

#3870 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Solid ! Soooo exciting!
Congrats Spooky and full team on this ![quoted image]

'Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!'

#3871 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Drinking o-din, you meant drinking.

And fixing my friends brakes and oil leaks for free because he cut off the end of his finger. lol. I can be a nice guy that way. It was a big time and not a time to think about what would be happening at 7:00 AM the next morning.

#3872 4 years ago

I may have gotten the last BSE. It was sold out minutes later. I’m an ACNC owner and had no idea this would sell out so fast. Congrats, Spooky and wow! Now to break it to the wife.

#3873 4 years ago

Has there been any other pin in recent history to sell out so fast? (Besides Supreme or other pins that never materialized)

#3874 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm in the process of reproducing this pin, it is a slow go with work and personal life but I should have something to show some time next year. I have a CNC machine made with off the shelf parts that is precise and accurate... router, laser, drag knife and pen attachment. I've also been toying around with inkjet printheads for direct printing (my work area is 4ft x 8ft full sheet of plywood). This all in preparation of designing my own "It" theme pinball, NBX being like a tutorial and refinement of my processes.
Imagine what spooky could do for a title like NBX! Although, production runs would probably have to be small like with AMH - I doubt there is volume for NBX.

It would easily sell 500 imo. You can buy a jack skellington thing for Christ sakes. Haha

#3875 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Has there been any other pin in recent history to sell out so fast? (Besides Supreme or other pins that never materialized)

No, there are no other pins with an announced limited run of 750 to sell out so fast.

#3876 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Tossing that around now. We have been playing alot here and it is pretty loaded with fun stuff already. We will decide soon.

Tough choice...does Pinside want early code so they can complain about the code or wait for better code so they can complain about the wait?

#3877 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

.does Pinside want early code so they can complain about the code or wait for better code so they can complain about the wait?

Yes.

#3878 4 years ago

...well we are running out of thing to talk about...and that CPA stuff put me to sleep

#3879 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Tough choice...does Pinside want early code so they can complain about the code or wait for better code so they can complain about the wait?

I say just wait till Eric says it is good enough to show.

No real reason to just provide fodder to the haters.

Show us the game play once Jack can come do a proper stream.

#3880 4 years ago

Dude, how long did you have that graphic ready? Like did you plan weeks ago that you'd sell out quick? That's some foresight. I want to know how exciting it is over in your offices right now. Video of the team?

#3881 4 years ago

Any chances of seeing it/playing it at INDISC this January?

#3882 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

...well we are running out of thing to talk about...and that CPA stuff put me to sleep

Okay... there is a puchcard for 10 Morty's... presumably complete 10 modes to finish. Will there be more than 10 modes with a random set of modes for every game? Will there be any custom animations? Will there be Co-op? What will the first mod be? Will any R&M fans pitch a fit over this? What will be the first pinball show where a distributor brings one? Are any of these going on location?

#3883 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Is the manual out yet?

Did my game ship yet?

#3886 4 years ago

Yeah...lots of mod potential

#3887 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Yeah...lots of mod potential

That Plasma Pop Bumper Mod listed upthread will be the first thing I throw on there.

#3888 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

That Plasma Pop Bumper Mod listed upthread will be the first thing I throw on there.

I agree goes with the theme...but how would the color changing work?

#3889 4 years ago

How to keep up with this thread? There is no way.

#3890 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay... there is a puchcard for 10 Morty's... presumably complete 10 modes to finish. Will there be more than 10 modes with a random set of modes for every game? Will there be any custom animations? Will there be Co-op? What will the first mod be? Will any R&M fans pitch a fit over this? What will be the first pinball show where a distributor brings one? Are any of these going on location?

My guesses:

- 10 modes not counting wizard(s)
- no custom R+M animations, just clips from the show
- don't TNA + ACNC both have co-op? I assumed it was a given
- first mod will be something tacky, that's always a guarantee
- the non-pinball R+M fans will probably be bummed about this not being in every Dave and Busters but considering it came + went without making a ripple in their communities I don't think there will be any outrage (no schezwan-level meltdowns)
- I bet one shows up at TPF, but my guess is not from a distributor
- I think a couple guys in this thread already mentioned putting them on location but I can't imagine there'll be too many around

#3891 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can you do plasma in RGB? Because that sounds rad, but .. you know, single color won't do.
[quoted image]

Just pop one of these TNA RGB bulbs in there (I'm sure that's what's already IN the pop):

https://www.pinballlife.com/p-roc-rgb-pop-bumper-board-assembly.html

Then make a pop cap that has a portal graphic printed on the backside, ala Stern's flat pops. Put a color light show on the pop and you get the cool effect without a custom part.

#3892 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

How to keep up with this thread?

Page Down key like a mofo through all the ordering insanity pages.

#3893 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Offset by nearly 5x liabilities. You don't book revenue when you take the order.. you book revenue when it's invoiced/shipped.

That depends. Especially starting 1/1/2019. Also Book is MUCH different than tax.

Congrats Spooky!! Can’t wait to play this.

#3894 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Has anyone found the Flooble crank toy?

No one has pointed it out yet. I'm curious myself.

Flyer says "songs" which there haven't been a lot of. Get Schwifty, Terry Flaps, the Bowie-esque song by Fart, what else could there be?

#3895 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So who wants to come over and beta test?
Oh hey, i can finally post this picture.[quoted image]

What's going on here?

#3896 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

how would the color changing work?

I assume it's pretty random...but, nothing wrong with that lime green one. I was hoping for a bunch of Glowing Vac Tubey / Telefunken U47 type features, anyway.

#3897 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

- don't TNA + ACNC both have co-op? I assumed it was a given

I had assumed the same thing. Really hope that is the case.

#3898 4 years ago

No one has pointed it out yet. I'm curious myself.
Flyer says "songs" which there haven't been a lot of. Get Schwifty, Terry Flaps, the Bowie-esque song by Fart, what else could there be?

Flooble Crank is the post/captive ball thing to the right of the u-turn.

Scott confirmed he made original music for the game.

#3899 4 years ago

Flyer says "songs" which there haven't been a lot of. Get Schwifty, Terry Flaps, the Bowie-esque song by Fart, what else could there be

How about a couple of Future songs sprinkled with Mali and Percocet? Rewatch dragon episode if reference not found

#3900 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Short answer is we dont know what the special first day purchase prize included is but 750 people will get it lol....

90150-12-2 (resized).jpg90150-12-2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 210.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/78?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.