20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 246.
#3751 4 years ago

Seems to me like a bad time to get about 1M in cash into your company at the end of the year (tax). But i am sure they know much better then me and I am so glad they sold out in hrs. Great on SPOOKY!

#3752 4 years ago

And in just under 4 hours, Spooky has about a $5.5 million day.

#3753 4 years ago

That is amazing. You definitely had to be a fang club member to get this gem.

Kudos Spooky team! You are amazing!

#3754 4 years ago

Congratulations, Chuck and crew. Really happy you chose a theme and made a design with such an appeal. Pinball rocks.

#3755 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

750 games in less than 3 hours!

4 sir

#3756 4 years ago

Hey, when you're good, you're good! Congrats to all involved including us crazies...

#3757 4 years ago

congrats to spooky.. they do things right and deserve this sort of sellout!

#3758 4 years ago

Way to go! This has been an exciting ride, and we haven't even played the game yet.

#3759 4 years ago

Take note Stern and JJP.
Awesome theme, best hype and reveal experience Ive had.

#3760 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

And in just under 4 hours, Spooky has about a $5.5 million day.

so... tomorrow spooky is announcing a stranger things pinball to repeat this madness?

#3761 4 years ago

Congratulations Team Spooky!!!!!

#3762 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

so... tomorrow spooky is announcing a stranger things pinball to repeat this madness?

You son of a bitch... I'm in.

#3763 4 years ago

Holy S, I can't even get a word in this thread.

#3764 4 years ago

Congrats to everyone at Spooky for such a successful morning. Thanks for building games we love; now take a much deserved long winter’s nap!

Special kudos to Charlie who kept a stone cold poker face when Rick and Morty came up in a discussion we had about dream themes this summer. Was the license already locked down in mid July when I picked up ACNC?

#3765 4 years ago

Way to go Spooky!

#3766 4 years ago

Who wants to make a whole $1.00 profit selling me their machine! LOL

#3767 4 years ago

Congrats Spooky! Love what you do and although I'm not able to purchase this gem, I'm so happy that you're thriving as I'm looking forward to my next chance to purchase from you in the future.

#3768 4 years ago

I’ve got at least 6 months to hide this from my wife

#3769 4 years ago

This has been the most exciting reveal and pin buying experience I've been a part of.

#3770 4 years ago

Passwords and traffic light captchas are not my friend.

#3771 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This has been the most exciting reveal and pin buying experience I've been a part of.

me too !!!

#3772 4 years ago

Psyched to be a part of this crazy crew of owners and to support everyone at Spooky! I’m patiently waiting since I bought a standard. Thank you, Spooky!

#3773 4 years ago

I just had to make that right there a key index post.

#3774 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

I joked about putting this on eBay for $10,000 (for the place in line) with an auction end date of 12/25/2019 and my wife about blew a gasket. She wants this table as much as I do.

#3775 4 years ago

@spookycharlie Does bug get his Pirates now? That is all i really want to know... lol. Or does it have to be when ACNC sells out? Congrats!

#3776 4 years ago

Man, I literally joined the dang club 5 minutes too late.

#3777 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Christ... mine was 1835, two minutes prior.

1887 at 9:13

#3778 4 years ago
Quoted from TikiTilt:

Man, I literally joined the dang club 5 minutes too late.

Sorry to read this. Maybe someone will have a place in line for you - I'm sure there will be at least one standard buyer that will cool off in 6 months (when their wait is 18) in favor of another theme with more immediate availability.

#3779 4 years ago

Congratulations to Spooky Team! I almost went in based on the excitement alone. But gonna wait on the next one...Ultraman PLEASE!!!! Seriously, great job guys. Merry Christmas Spooky!

#3780 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul1478:

Seems to me like a bad time to get about 1M in cash into your company at the end of the year (tax). But i am sure they know much better then me and I am so glad they sold out in hrs. Great on SPOOKY!

Offset by nearly 5x liabilities. You don't book revenue when you take the order.. you book revenue when it's invoiced/shipped.

#3781 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Payment via PayPal credit with deferred interest gives me 6 months to figure out how to break the news

#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Payment via PayPal credit with deferred interest gives me 6 months to figure out how to break the news

Get the wife into R&M... then casually bring up in conversation how awesome it would be to own a R&M themed pinball machine. When she excitedly chirps in the affirmative, tell her the wonderful news! Problem solved.

#3783 4 years ago

Absolutely dumbfounded.... biggest day in Spooky history. Lots of emotional people here right now.

Thank you all. Every single one of you who have always supported us, and jumped all over this one.

Much to do now. Going to catch our breath for a minute and get back to making you all happy.

HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE AT ADULT SWIM, JUSTIN ROILAND, CARTOON NETWORK, AND JOSH FREYDKIS!!!

#3784 4 years ago

Congrats Spooky! Indie pinball FTW!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#3785 4 years ago

It’s the space. “Where are you putting this one? “Why was this machine made?” And my favorite “when will this hobby trend end so we don’t end up with a garage of shit that no one wants?”

#3786 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Absolutely dumbfounded.... biggest day in Spooky history. Lots of emotional people here right now.
Thank you all. Every single one of you who have always supported us, and jumped all over this one.
Much to do now. Going to catch our breath for a minute and get back to making you all happy.
HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE AT ADULT SWIM, JUSTIN ROILAND, CARTOON NETWORK, AND JOSH FREYDKIS!!!

Congrats guys, from a diehard fan.

#3787 4 years ago

Congrats, very happy for you and the team!

#3788 4 years ago

Anyone else relieved that it sold out and now you don't have to worry about impulse buying it and explaining it to the wife?

#3789 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

It’s the space. “Where are you putting this one? “Why was this machine made?” And my favorite “when will this hobby trend end so we don’t end up with a garage of shit that no one wants?”

ask forgiveness before asking permission.

#3790 4 years ago

Congrats to Charlie, the family and everyone at Spooky! Job well done!

#3791 4 years ago

Are we witnessing a real life David vs. Goliath?

#3792 4 years ago

Thats the way the news goes!!

#3793 4 years ago

It's going to be a beaut Clark!

#3794 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

This made my day.

#3795 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Sorry to read this. Maybe someone will have a place in line for you - I'm sure there will be at least one standard buyer that will cool off in 6 months (when their wait is 18) in favor of another theme with more immediate availability.

There will be more then one standard buyer who backs out as well as people with a BSE. It happens all the time and in a few months this title will be old news. It's just how this hobby is and people wanting the next new title. That's why spooky is smart making the deposits non refundable because there will have been a lot of other titles released over the next year and a half.

#3796 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Anyone else relieved that it sold out and now you don't have to worry about impulse buying it and explaining it to the wife?

nope!

Wife was all for this! Our xmas present to each other!!!!!

She is good looking, a Dr., and loves pinball!

(no, she does not have any sisters... sorry suckers)

#3797 4 years ago

Here is the real question... 2019 TWIPY or 2020 TWIPY game of the year... maybe someone should play it first. Now that they are all sold out let the hype begin! Who is going to tell the Rick and Morty fanbase?

#3798 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Who is going to tell the Rick and Morty fanbase?

Not me, there are going to be some mad ppl trying to get this.

#3799 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Get the wife into R&M... then casually bring up in conversation how awesome it would be to own a R&M themed pinball machine. When she excitedly chirps in the affirmative, tell her the wonderful news! Problem solved.

Maybe once she affirms she is OK with my pinball habit in the first place, I can give this a shot

#3800 4 years ago

I had never heard of RM before last Friday. But big fan of Scott (TNA) and the whole Spooky team. Just waiting to find out my spot in line got in ay 10:07 EST from PinballStar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/76?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.