Topic Stats

• 12,172 posts
  • 771 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Makakka
  • Topic is favorited by 246 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,236 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Rick and Morty C-500 (resized).jpg
dt170625 (resized).jpg
DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
DSCN7031 (resized).JPG
20200625_133129 (resized).jpg
unnamed (resized).jpg
Su00tAj (resized).jpg
07868aff420032ca63c01fe958c0a73e0a6f2e01 (resized).jpg
33E26EC3-0E1B-45FE-BD28-A33C029E871B (resized).jpeg
F5DEC188-449E-4DB2-8DAC-87327557CAB3 (resized).jpeg
9C0DE962-FB5E-4E91-9A86-3810264DCF78 (resized).jpeg
8024700E-A02B-4745-8564-331EE82D4E8F (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12172 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 244.
#3601 8 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I'd love to pre order one, but man, the wait would kill me.

You would probably be number 560 since only BS editions are left. Assuming 25% Standards - Which looks like the trend. So that would be 14-15 months.

#3602 8 months ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Will the games themself be numbered?
Like a stern LE.

I would expect the BS editions to be hand signed in Scott's own blood.

#3603 8 months ago

I know KT said I was good on the phone and will receive a invoice I a few days but with no paperwork I'm still going to be nervous till I get confirmation.

#3604 8 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

the wait would kill me.

or give you a reason to live...?

#3605 8 months ago

Scary how fast these went.

Spooky, even.

#3606 8 months ago

So in effect this is a Fang Club exclusive game. I wonder if this paid club exclusive thing will become a norm for other companies.

#3607 8 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Not until we sell these last 15 TOTAL GAMES!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys make a decision that the remaining few have to be BS editions, since the standard is marked as sold out? Just curious.

#3608 8 months ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Will the games themself be numbered?
Like a stern LE.

site says "Numbered laser etched fang club plaque"

#3609 8 months ago

PinballSTAR may have 1 or 2 knuckleheads who placed duplicate orders and took a spot someone else should have gotten - so if you got shut out email me and if I do end up with a few extra I will go through those emails...
Joe
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#3610 8 months ago

Site on our end is basically locked up afeaid making a change would mess up sales and have not had any specific standard requests anyhow... 13 left...

#3611 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR may have 1 or 2 knuckleheads who placed duplicate orders and took a spot someone else should have gotten - so if you got shut out email me and if I do end up with a few extra I will go through those emails...
Joe
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Go ahead and keep one for yourself, as you deserve it. If anyone is looking to grab one, Joe is the best!

#3612 8 months ago

And to think non members had a shot....smh

#3613 8 months ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

site says "Numbered laser etched fang club plaque"

Thanks! Missed that.

#3614 8 months ago

Hopefully the globally challenged pinheads got in on this. I know there were some concerned with the timing.

#3615 8 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You would probably be number 560 since only BS editions are left. Assuming 25% Standards - Which looks like the trend. So that would be 14-15 months.

Exactly...lol. No way I have that kind of patience

#3616 8 months ago

How long before the game is rated #1 on the pinside top 100?

#3617 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

How long before the game is rated #1 on the pinside top 100?

As soon as it's added to the database

Wow they really are selling out as fast as people thought; impressive.

#3618 8 months ago

Luke reported cabinets will be made in-house. Has/Will Spooky be buying a fancy new printer? Would love to hear what make and model they settle on.

#3620 8 months ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

And to think non members had a shot....smh

It was never really a limiting factor though. You could still buy your membership today.

#3621 8 months ago

Will there be an official order number list once all of them sell out?

#3622 8 months ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

It was never really a limiting factor though. You could still buy your membership today.

PinballStar's email said you could order from them and *then* buy the membership.

#3623 8 months ago

Liking the count down!! Lets Go Spooky!!!!!

#3624 8 months ago

Wishing I had ordered a BSE instead of standard. The purple looks great, but it didn't wow me enough to spend the extra dough. Now I feel it would have been worth it to me to get the powdercoat and to jump the line. I totally misjudged how many BSE they would sell. Oh well...wait a year for my standard or sell my spot down the line if I lose patience.

#3625 8 months ago

The people who bought spots today took alot of time up moving themselves hundreds of spots down in line.

#3626 8 months ago

We will all have the same poster too! Haha. Think they will combine shipping and let us order a hoodie to throw in the box.

#3627 8 months ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Wishing I had ordered a BSE instead of standard. The purple looks great, but it didn't wow me enough to spend the extra dough. Now I feel it would have been worth it to me to get the powdercoat and to jump the line. I totally misjudged how many BSE they would sell. Oh well...wait a year for my standard or sell my spot down the line if I lose patience.

Don't quote me, but I think you can still get that option if you want it.

#3628 8 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Where did you see this? I've seen lots of posts of 10 to 12 games made but never a 100

People just made that up out of thin air and it stuck.

#3629 8 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Don't quote me, but I think you can still get that option if you want it.

No - I checked with Charlie...can't switch it.

#3630 8 months ago

The line should be served backwards in the spirit of show and to prevent lines

#3631 8 months ago
Quoted from brucipher:

This is where I was at, not a huge fan of the purple and figured I'd rather get the color I prefer and save the 500 bucks... Big regret now seeing how many BSE's sold, I was expecting the numbers to be flipped (25% BSE, 75% standard, not the other way around like it is). Oh well, happy I got one, gives me time to save up some more cash, I just know I'll struggle to not buy something else in the meantime

#3632 8 months ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

We will all have the same poster too! Haha. Think they will combine shipping and let us order a hoodie to throw in the box. Hehe

#3633 8 months ago
Quoted from brucipher:

No - I checked with Charlie...can't switch it.

Bummer.

Perhaps you will get lucky and find someone who wants to swap (if only just to get further back in line to delay payment)?.

#3634 8 months ago

Congrats to everyone who got in, hope she’s a beaut.

#3636 8 months ago

Hey Luke, so how many standards are being made that they are sold out?

#3637 8 months ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Hey Luke, so how many standards are being made that they are sold out?

I'm not the right Luke, but I'm pretty sure you can still order a standard. They probably just pulled it online because it's too hard to regulate online and phone order when you have so few left.

#3638 8 months ago

I think the problem now is that there arent any fang club members left who havent already bought one lol.

#3639 8 months ago

Dame if only I had the $ available for the deposit dam Xmas

#3640 8 months ago

The rate they are going, I considered grabbing a second one to flip, but decided I didn't want to be "that guy" that prevents somebody from getting in last minute.

Merry Christmas.

#3641 8 months ago

Website pics of the powder coat looks much better than Facebook's compressed pics. Click to expand and see all the flake.

BS Side Rail (resized).jpg
#3642 8 months ago

that looks great

#3643 8 months ago

You picked one hell of a morning to do this is all I can say.

#3644 8 months ago

god dam that looks great.

#3645 8 months ago

Hey robin

Is this the quickest a thread has ever gone to 4k posts?

#3646 8 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

You picked one hell of a morning to do this is all I can say.

what version did you get O?

#3647 8 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey robin
Is this the quickest a thread has ever gone to 4k posts?

Says the guy with post #3645

#3649 8 months ago
Quoted from Morinack:

The rate they are going, I considered grabbing a second one to flip, but decided I didn't want to be "that guy" that prevents somebody from getting in last minute.
Merry Christmas.

Me too. Just put one in basket then put it back and logged out.

#3650 8 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We're taking a few days off at Christmas, and we're building nothing but Rick and Morty starting right after the holiday!

My friend Abe Lincoln and his friends, the Washington Triplets, really want you to put me at the front of the line.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicago, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne, VI
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 12172 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 244.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside