20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 246.
#3501 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The current Pinside policy is the game must have shipped before the club thread is opened. We are close to being able to have it opened if they are starting production right after Christmas. Should be super soon.

I knew that about the club thread, but I was referring to the actual game listing in the pinside machine database. Either way, not a big deal!

#3502 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if this machine will be "R" rated with its callouts like the show? Or more family friendly? Or maybe selectable in the settings??

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tq=family&tu=

#3503 4 years ago

Apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if this machine will be "R" rated with its callouts like the show? Or more family friendly? Or maybe selectable in the settings??

Been mentioned it will have adult language, but will have a setting to enable/disable it.

#3504 4 years ago

both

#3505 4 years ago

Selectable R and PG variants.

#3506 4 years ago

Thanks for all the reassurance, guys. Just scary seeing BSE still available on the website with standards sold out. First NIB, first pinball theme I'm genuinely excited for, just want to make sure I don't miss it!

#3507 4 years ago

That could be a make or break feature for some. Myself included.

It's R but you can filter it to a PG version with a mode.

#3508 4 years ago

I suspect they'll do like they did on Rob Zombie. You can set it to be on PG mode until a certain time, then it switches to adult mode.

#3509 4 years ago

It will offer a PG mode

#3510 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:Apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if this machine will be "R" rated with its callouts like the show? Or more family friendly? Or maybe selectable in the settings??
That could be a make or break feature for some. Myself included.
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Let's see what's going on with Pinside tonight.... WHOA! Was it something we said?
Working closely with the license ... more stuff to come soon. I will confirm this, game will have A FAMILY MODE! And it's gonna need it.
Peace among worlds...

Family Mode confirmed.

#3511 4 years ago

Awesome!! Thanks!! I feel like they made a great decision there. The show rocks!
Personally, I want it to mimic the vibe of the show as closely as possible

#3512 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

That sauce was basically free and this is not. The stoner element doesn't have a credit limit that would allow them to purchase this even if they wanted to.

Wrong

#3513 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I have bought NIB before, but never 'blind' like this. In Rick and Morty, Scott, and Spooky I trust!

With Bowen on rules! and David Van Es on animations! The one shot of the animations looked killer!

#3514 4 years ago

If there was ever a slam dunk marketing approach, this was it. Well done Spooky!

#3515 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

With Bowen on rules! and David Van Es on animations! The one shot of the animations looked killer!

Ya, I forgot about David, he knocked it out of the park with ACNC, no doubt he'll do it again here.

#3516 4 years ago

I am just happy i am on PTO today.
No way i would get any work done with this thread rolling.

#3517 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Ya forgot about David, he knocked it out of the park with ACNC, no doubt he'll do it again here.

I did! I bought ACNC and love it.

#3518 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

It's R but you can filter it to a PG version with a mode.

You can actually dial the filtering up and down; because why not. You could set it for 10% unfiltered, and every time it says a thing, you have a 1 in 10 shot of it being uncensored.

#3519 4 years ago

The pg mode is in snake

#3520 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You can actually dial the filtering up and down; because why not. You could set it for 10% unfiltered, and every time it says a thing, you have a 1 in 10 shot of it being uncensored.

I love this idea! Well done Eric.

#3521 4 years ago

Wonder if this thread will set a daily pinside post record?

#3522 4 years ago

Can someone go wake Odin up and tell him to grab the last one?

#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I love this idea! Well done Eric.

All credit to Bowen on that one. The idea amused him, so it's in there.

#3524 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wow, you can adjust how freaked out Tipper Gore would be about your game!? How unnecessarily cool is that!

#3525 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I have bought NIB before, but never 'blind' like this. In Rick and Morty, Scott, and Spooky I trust!

I was with my kids over the weekend and just checked the thread a little while ago and said "oh shit... it's today?".

I got the BS but you'll get yours long before I get mine. Unless my name carries considerable clout over there

#3526 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

there were only 100 supreme machines made

Where did you see this? I've seen lots of posts of 10 to 12 games made but never a 100

#3527 4 years ago

So, where can one go about pre ordering one of these ??

#3528 4 years ago
rm1 (resized).jpgrm1 (resized).jpgrm2 (resized).jpgrm2 (resized).jpg
#3529 4 years ago

So are they sold out. BSE still shows in stock on website.

#3530 4 years ago

Can't wait to abuse that pop bumper. Can't hit shit but I think I can hit that and make it do all the work for me lol.

Also,

"additional music by Scott Sanesi"

lol, nice alter-ego Scott!

#3531 4 years ago

shop.spookypinball.com

Go quick!

#3532 4 years ago

I meantioned it on the facebook page but Scott's name is spelled wrong...Sanesi.

#3533 4 years ago

EDIT - Charlie provided the URL.

#3534 4 years ago

If it says it's available here: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Blood-Sucker-Edition-INITIAL-PAYMENT-Rick-and-Morty-_p_20.html

It is. Be aware when ordering that at this point you're going to be looking at 1.5-2 years until delivery.

#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If it says it's available here: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Blood-Sucker-Edition-INITIAL-PAYMENT-Rick-and-Morty-_p_20.html
It is. Be aware when ordering that at this point you're going to be looking at 1.5-2 years until delivery.

Not if you go BSE. Or you could be waiting forever if it sells out

#3536 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

I meantioned it on the facebook page but Scott's name is spelled wrong...Sanesi.

Thanks! Lol... ooops!

#3537 4 years ago

Who is Scott Sanesi who created the additional music? LOL

#3538 4 years ago

I feel ya. I’m in the same boat. The playfield artwork is a huge miss for me. It’s like someone that doesn’t understand pinball threw a bunch of clip art everywhere.

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Super fan from day one of show, a TNA buyer & Fang club member here. After seeing the reveal, it’s not really what I expected. Different layout for sure. It could turn out pretty cool once finalized. After looking at the base price, then adding in the necessary blood package exclusives, game shipping & various extras (shaker, protectors, knocker, etc).... is the value there for $8K+?
It takes a lot to get me to jump in on a new game these days. I’m a huge Rick & Morty (and Scott) fan, but I think I can wait out the hype on this one. Looking forward to how the game progresses, perhaps buy someone’s spot down the road. Hope it turns out great for Spooky in the end

#3539 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

[quoted image][quoted image]

LOL why does the flyer say “P3 Multimorphic System”?

#3540 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

*Scott Synthesi

#3541 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

They had the option to buy multiples. I can see OPs and speculators loading up on machines. One order # could contain many pins.

2 was limit

#3542 4 years ago

So, wait, when are these actually scheduled to start shipping?

#3543 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

He has cloned himself to design machines and music faster.

#3544 4 years ago

Have yall popped open the champagne yet at spooky hq? Got any pics of the festivities? Ive done big software releases and its always been a fun party, just curious as to what yall were doing.

#3545 4 years ago

Good to know. Thanks Luke.

#3546 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphcousman:

I feel ya. I’m in the same boat. The playfield artwork is a huge miss for me. It’s like someone that doesn’t understand pinball threw a bunch of clip art everywhere.

Actually it looks like they understand the theme & classic pinball art. There are “lines” to each shot with the electricity trails....similar to classic games. And the stuff floating around is accurate to the R&M opening sequence.

Also, I thought TNA’s art looked simple at first, but when you’re playing you realize it’s a benefit - the true art while playing is the light show...and that plays better off simpler art.

#3547 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Actually it looks like they understand the theme & classic pinball art. There are “lines” to each shot with the electricity trails....similar to classic games. And the stuff floating around is accurate to the R&M opening sequence.
Also, I thought TNA’s art looked simple at first, but when you’re playing you realize it’s a benefit - the true art while playing is the light show...and that plays better off simpler art.

So much this.

#3548 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Quoted from aeonblack:

Seriously?! 1.5 to 2 years until shipping starts???

#3549 4 years ago

Launch Ball button mod incoming in 3...2...1...

#3550 4 years ago

Found that out by accident!

Quoted from mbasnight:

Have yall popped open the champagne yet at spooky hq? Got any pics of the festivities? Ive done big software releases and its always been a fun party, just curious as to what yall were doing.

When I called Kayte to let them know I double-ordered, you could definitely hear the excitement in the air. Congrats, Spooky

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.