20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 246.
#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Standards sold out on the Spooky website.[quoted image]

seems like they could have easily coded to pull the 'in stock' from a single pool of numbers, not sure why this is why it is

#3452 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Unbelievable hype for this one considering no one has played one or seen a stream. Usually once a steam happens is when buyers remorse sets in and people drop out or sell out... happens every release. Was smart not to show a gameplay video especially with non refundable deposit.

its different this time...it really is...you can feel it in your bone

#3453 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Also, you have the people who called in their orders the minute they realized the website was all muffed up.

I was one of those guys and im very thankful for KT taking care of my order for me. Really good peeps over at spooky

#3454 4 years ago

Were 2027. Cant wait. Hope to see it by spring?

#3455 4 years ago

Holy Crap!

#3456 4 years ago

This doesn't make sense, right? There was no allotment of BSE's, so they should've sold out at the same time as the standards. Unless BSE's can still be purchased, and will push the standard-buyers out of their place in line (I'm concerned).

#3457 4 years ago

How many of the 750 are going to be BSE?

#3458 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

This doesn't make sense, right? There was no allotment of BSE's, so they should've sold out at the same time as the standards. Unless BSE's can still be purchased, and will push the standard-buyers out of their place in line (I'm concerned).

I bet they can’t control two sku’s with final numbers, thats alll

#3459 4 years ago

I don't know if I have seen Stranger Things happen in the pinball world in one morning or not.

#3460 4 years ago

BSEs would ALWAYS push standards out since they are made first.

#3461 4 years ago

I'm sure they know what they are doing. I'd have to guess there is a BSE (last game in their allotment) in someone's cart and it hasn't been fully processed yet. Just a guess.

#3462 4 years ago

They had the option to buy multiples. I can see OPs and speculators loading up on machines. One order # could contain many pins.

#3463 4 years ago

It will be a hot seller the first 3-6 months of production or so... then things will fade slowly away...just to many new pins coming out that have potential to be amazing. Just not enough room and money to go around to sustain things.... u will be able to get things down the road for not blown up prices if you missed out today .

#3464 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

How many of the 750 are going to be BSE?

As many as are ordered... from what I can tell and people have posted here... about 80%.

#3465 4 years ago

So what is that we get for ordering within the first 48hrs. Of sale. I havent seen anything on this

#3466 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Supreme sold out in 10 seconds.
You can still get in under the wire on a R&M.
I'm pretty sure R&M is gonna be more fun to play though.

there were only 100 supreme machines made available and they made the announcement of when they were going on sale well in excess of what spooky did

given that news for this pre-sale was only 12 hrs ahead of the actual sale through their facebook page and the fang club email, I'd say they did extremely well to basically sell out in 2 hours

#3467 4 years ago

Another reason I went BSE. The value is there for the BSE so it made it an even easier choice.

#3468 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

So what is that we get for ordering within the first 48hrs. Of sale. I havent seen anything on this

“In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!”

#3469 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It will be a hot seller the first 3-6 months of production or so... then things will fade slowly fade away...just to many new pins coming out that have potential to be amazing. Just not enough room and money to go around to sustain things.... u will be able to get things down the road for not blown up prices if you missed out today .

Don't bet on it. Whens the last time a pin sold this fast?

#3470 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I don't know if I have seen Stranger Things happen in the pinball world in one morning or not.

ISWYDT

(And I still have no idea what Stranger Things is, or why anyone would want a Pinball of it?)

#3471 4 years ago

Ab-2066 BSE

#3472 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Guys like you made me finally fall for the hype. If I don't like it I am holding YOU personally responsible

My wallet says "gee thanks B!"

#3473 4 years ago

1849 here, BSE

#3474 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really man.. u know what i meant by the forced comment.... not littlerly but if u wanted one u had to order now

There will be a secondary market but we all know the saying.....10k by christmas

#3475 4 years ago
E7D0D482-B3DB-4E89-AD43-B8C2D4D9E674 (resized).pngE7D0D482-B3DB-4E89-AD43-B8C2D4D9E674 (resized).png
#3476 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

“In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!”

I remember that email was just curious if anyone had knew what exactly it was

#3477 4 years ago

Is the order number based on when you added it to your cart or when you actually order?

#3478 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

ISWYDT
(And I still have no idea what Stranger Things is, or why anyone would want a Pinball of it?)

Cuz '80s?

I don't really know either, I'm sure it'll be just another Stern bore-fest. (JP notable exception)

#3479 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It will be a hot seller the first 3-6 months of production or so... then things will fade slowly away...just to many new pins coming out that have potential to be amazing. Just not enough room and money to go around to sustain things.... u will be able to get things down the road for not blown up prices if you missed out today .

broken record status has been reached...

can we start a club thread now for those of us that want to talk about the game and not bashing what it is going to sell for later because... Keep the speculation in this thread and let's talk game stuff in the club thread.

#3480 4 years ago

seriously though...beyond just getting something we wanted...there are 750 people this morning who feel really good about what they just did

#3482 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

hopefully it's at least signed.

#3483 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can we start a club thread now for those of us that want to talk about the game and not bashing what it is going to sell for later because... Keep the speculation in this thread and let's talk game stuff in the club thread.

Can't until the first game ships.

#3484 4 years ago
15DB7A44-CCDE-4874-B54E-49254BF12260 (resized).jpeg15DB7A44-CCDE-4874-B54E-49254BF12260 (resized).jpeg
#3485 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Another reason I went BSE. The value is there for the BSE so it made it an even easier choice.

I wasn't a fan of the purple powdercoat and was not expecting so many people to go for the BSE. Now I'm concerned I may not get a game at all, if they just keep selling BSE's and those sales push standards off the list...

#3486 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just following in your foot steps... wanna b like whysnow

#3487 4 years ago

I wasn't a fan of the purple powdercoat and was not expecting so many people to go for the BSE. Now I'm concerned I may not get a game at all, if they just keep selling BSE's and those sales push standards off the list...

Not to speak for Spooky but standards will 100% not be pushed off the list, I can promise you that.

#3488 4 years ago

You don’t get pushed off the list for crying out loud

#3489 4 years ago

This is not a thing. Nobody that bought a standard is going to lose their game.

#3490 4 years ago

No, they don't. They just push yours back on when it gets produced.

#3491 4 years ago

I am not Spooky, but I don't think additional sales would push you off the list... it just means that your game manufacturing date would be pushed back... they will still only sell 750, and your deposit is in so you're good.

#3492 4 years ago

This is the most extreme form of FOMO, FOMOEAYHABI: Fear Of Missing Out Even After You Have Bought It

#3493 4 years ago

U will get it.. just be at the very end and over 1.5 years from.now

#3494 4 years ago

I was concerned about this yesterday evening, but from talking to multiple people in the know, no one should be getting pushed off the list. It’s a flat 750 allotment of games with standard and BSE combined.

If this changes, well that’ll make for an interesting discussion.

#3495 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

This is the most extreme form of FOMO, FOMOEAYHABI: Fear Of Missing Out Even After You Have Bought It

I've never seen anything like it... crazy times

#3496 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Can we get a game page made now that we have pictures, orders are in, all the details are out, etc?

The current Pinside policy is the game must have shipped before the club thread is opened. We are close to being able to have it opened if they are starting production right after Christmas. Should be super soon.

#3497 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is not a thing. Nobody that bought a standard is going to lose their game.

epthegeek Thanx for being the voice of reason in this insanity. Guys great looking game but remember...it’s only pinball baby!

#3498 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Guys like you made me finally fall for the hype. If I don't like it I am holding YOU personally responsible
My wallet says "gee thanks B!"

I have bought NIB before, but never 'blind' like this. In Rick and Morty, Scott, and Spooky I trust!

#3499 4 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

epthegeek Thanx for being the voice of reason in this insanity. Guys great looking game but remember...it’s only pinball baby!

It's only pinball with PICKLE FRIGGIN' RICK!

#3500 4 years ago

Apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if this machine will be "R" rated with its callouts like the show? Or more family friendly? Or maybe selectable in the settings??
That could be a make or break feature for some. Myself included.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/70?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.