20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 246.
#3401 4 years ago

I love how December 30th is the sale date for the general public... yeah we're not getting to December 30th, this thing is selling out today

#3402 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I don't know, the video released yesterday had over 11K hits as of this morning and I think the original teaser over 30K. They aren't all buyers for sure, but not all pinheads either.

True. That's not really a lot of impressions though. Guessing viewership for an average episode is probably 500k+ as an example.

#3403 4 years ago

What do you think... stronger second hand market for Rick and Morty or Supreme?

#3404 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Supreme obviously. Crap game still goes for 80k+

#3405 4 years ago

Anyone claiming that a R&M fan that isn't a pinball person is spending $7 - $8k on a pinball machine is just wrong. Maybe one or two super rich guys, but not many orders from that base.

#3406 4 years ago

WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET ON LINE QUICK IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE.

You have been warned fine Pinsiders.

#3407 4 years ago

I'm in on a standard build and waited 30 minutes into the frenzy before ordering......there are going to be BS Editions still being built come 2021 as it is and I'm not too keen on trying to receive a NIB machine in the dead of winter.

Congrats Spooky.

#3408 4 years ago

Suprised with all this talk, Spooky isnt one here...Wonder if they are busy? Haha!

#3409 4 years ago

Supreme defies all logic.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3410 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Suprised with all this talk, Spooky isnt one here...Wonder if they are busy? Haha!

Scroll up.

#3411 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

True. That's not really a lot of impressions though. Guessing viewership for an average episode is probably 500k+ as an example.

Absolutely, now the original teaser was linked on websites all over the place that went beyond pinball. I don't know about the one last night as it was pushed fairly late and outside of social media not sure how it got out there, but a good number of people saw it.

#3412 4 years ago

Lol.. come on ..buyer's will only wish this goes up like that supreme crap did.

#3413 4 years ago

He's busy keeping the website hamsters running

#3414 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

You aren't factoring in that there are only 5 a week going towards these orders. The other 5 go to distributors, that are not accounted for in the order numbers being thrown around here.

That is not how they stated it early on. The allotment is in batches of 50, not 5. First 50 go to Spooky orders, next 50 evenly allocated to distributors, and so on.

#3415 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET ON LINE QUICK IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE.
You have been warned fine Pinsiders.

Is mine on the line yet????

#3416 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

But do any Supreme's actually sell for that?

#3418 4 years ago

The real question at this point is who is ordering butter?

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#3419 4 years ago

Where do you find you order #
On a pinball star sale?

#3420 4 years ago

The timing of the announcement, spooky fang club and presale surely didn't give time for the regular R&M fan base to get excited or involved. There is no doubt this game will be highly sought after by those kinds of collectors who will only get in on this when it's more widely promoted. I see a POTC situation.

#3421 4 years ago

I wonder how many people ordered who weren’t in the fang club and if they’ll lose their spot or be offered the ability to pay the $45 to keep it. They said honesty was the only thing stopping no. Fang club members from ordering.

#3422 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I don't know, the video released yesterday had over 11K hits as of this morning and I think the original teaser over 30K. They aren't all buyers for sure, but not all pinheads either.

That’s just us guys watching the darn thing 50x

#3423 4 years ago

I’m playing my shit...And AAWAY we Go!

#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I wonder how many people ordered who weren’t in the fang club and if they’ll lose their spot or be offered the ability to pay the $45 to keep it. They said honesty was the only thing stopping no. Fang club members from ordering.

They'd have to know the direct link. You can't link to it through the site.

#3425 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I'll pickup a spot or game down the road

For twice the prizzice...

#3426 4 years ago

jumped on the site at 8am (mountain time) placed order after 10 mins of refreshing and got an error. Then went through the process again and success. Checked email and i guess the first one processed BSE 1879, and 1994. Just called and got 1994 cancelled.

#3427 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

jumped on the site at 8am (mountain time) placed order after 10 mins of refreshing and got an error. Then went through the process again and success. Checked email and i guess the first one processed BSE 1879, and 1994. Just called and got 1994 cancelled.

oh wow. I wonder how many other people have this same issue and don't even know.

#3428 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That is not how they stated it early on. The allotment is in batches of 50, not 5. First 50 go to Spooky orders, next 50 evenly allocated to distributors, and so on.

I think this was meant as 50/50 as in percentages, not actual machines. But I could be wrong.

#3429 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

You had to be in the spooky fan club to buy direct from them. Pinball Star's email said you could buy the machine now and join the club after.

#3430 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Is mine on the line yet????

Mine is. Just had to pay the balance.

#3431 4 years ago

Supreme sold out in 10 seconds.

You can still get in under the wire on a R&M.

I'm pretty sure R&M is gonna be more fun to play though.

#3432 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Mine is. Just had to pay the balance.

Whaaaaaaat

#3433 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

For twice the prizzice...

Will see .. game is already up there in price. No one has even played it yet and there are alot of new pins coming out the next few years while its being made. I don't think it will change much in price .. of course all people that got one will say it will but will see. I'd get one now if I thought different.

#3434 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Supreme sold out in 10 seconds.
You can still get in under the wire on a R&M.
I'm pretty sure R&M is gonna be more fun to play though.

I think we can all agree on that one.

#3435 4 years ago

Just processed my order for a BSE around 15 minutes ago. Order 2065.

#3436 4 years ago

That's what I was hoping.

#3437 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I'll pickup a spot or game down the road . There will be many available bc of the way this sale went down with basically being forced to order today to insure you got one. There will be plenty changeing their minds after game play video or once they are able to actually play one . Looking fwd to seeing more of this pin and what it offers. Congrats spooky for your ongoing success.... also looking fwd to my fang club merchandise.

I was not forced to order anything. This is Rick and F###### Morty!!!!! The call out are going to be killer and for that reason alone this game will be great. DID you want to see more on the PF regards to toys and mechs? Sure I bet. When you seen the garage shot did you wish it was like MM castle door? Maybe, but i will tell you this. There is not a single bar that has machines that would not want this in there establishment. The fan base will pump money into this all day! People are saying the general fan base "cant afford" Well i been watching Rick and Morty from day 1. HUGE fan...and yes I can afford it. I predict the secondary market on this one is not going to be anything like there past games. Time will tell. OP's are going to make a killing on this one, thats a fact! CONGRATS SPOOKY!!! and a big THANK YOU. Please have SLUT DRAGONs for the wizard mode, I mean the episode had Sluts, dragons and a Wizard that had to be defeated so they kind of laid this one out already.

#3438 4 years ago

Unbelievable hype for this one considering no one has played one or seen a stream. Usually once a steam happens is when buyers remorse sets in and people drop out or sell out... happens every release. Was smart not to show a gameplay video especially with non refundable deposit.

#3439 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Unbelievable hype for this one considering no one has played one or seen a stream. Usually once a steam happens is when buyers remorse sets in and people drop out or sell out... happens every release. Was smart not to show a gameplay video especially with non refundable deposit.

Well said.

The theme is doing the heavy lifting...

#3440 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Please have SLUT DRAGONs for the wizard mode, I mean the episode had Sluts, dragons and a Wizard that had to be defeated so they kind of laid this one out already.

Also, Fucking Mastadons!

Which, if I am to believe Michael, are the best kind of Mastadon.

#3441 4 years ago

Standards sold out on the Spooky website.

BS2 (resized).PNGBS2 (resized).PNG
#3442 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I bought based on theme and team, same reason I usually get in on something. My main concerns were addressed before the game was even shown, so I was pretty much gonna buy anyways at that point. But yeah, stream usually changes people's minds.

#3443 4 years ago

Never been in this early on a pin before and noticed there wasn't a club yet. Took the liberty of putting one out there but if I did it wrong please let me know. Assuming we can update to a more clever name later on? Welcome to Anatomy Park...

#3444 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I think this was meant as 50/50 as in percentages, not actual machines. But I could be wrong.

Perhaps. I was going off of this quote from Luke:

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Distributors and Spooky games are mixed so 50 spooky then 50 assorted distro then 50 spooky etc....

#3445 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Few games, regardless of videos or hands on don't receive criticism or buyers remorse...just part of the pinball process

#3446 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I was not forced to order anything. This is Rick and F###### Morty!!!!! The call out are going to be killer and for that reason alone this game will be great. DID you want to see more on the PF regards to toys and mechs? Sure I bet. When you seen the garage shot did you wish it was like MM castle door? Maybe, but i will tell you this. There is not a single bar that has machines that would not want this in there establishment. The fan base will pump money into this all day! People are saying the general fan base "cant afford" Well i been watching Rick and Morty from day 1. HUGE fan...and yes I can afford it. I predict the secondary market on this one is not going to be anything like there past games. Time will tell. OP's are going to make a killing on this one, thats a fact! CONGRATS SPOOKY!!! and a big THANK YOU. Please have SLUT DRAGONs for the wizard mode, I mean the episode had Sluts, dragons and a Wizard that had to be defeated so they kind of laid this one out already.

Really man.. u know what i meant by the forced comment.... not littlerly but if u wanted one u had to order now

#3447 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

But do any Supreme's actually sell for that?

31k before buyers premiums at a recent auction

Quoted from donkadelic:

#3448 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It's Danesi, Bowen & Spooky. A little blind faith isn't exactly crazy. Theme is whatever for me, shows kinda growing on me though.

#3449 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

all these order numbers mean very little/ nothing FWIW.
Once all the dust settles, Spooky will collate all the numbers , move BSE to the front, and then assign actual order/game numbers.
I mean an earlier order gets your game earlier, but keep in mind that they have to shuffle them all together and prioritize BSE.

Also, you have the people who called in their orders the minute they realized the website was all muffed up.

#3450 4 years ago

TigerLaw Can we get a game page made now that we have pictures, orders are in, all the details are out, etc?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/69?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.