20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 246.
#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

AB-2007
Back of the line-

Not so sure if you are at the back of the line. It seems as though orders start somewhere in the 1700s and will likely terminate in the 2400s... this is assuming distributors have order numbers blocked out but still in line with those that ordered direct. Hypothetical example: PinballStar has orders 1790 to 1800 and 1890 to 1900.

Also, not every unit sold is BSE, so in some instances your order #2007 could be fulfilled before a #1977. Right?

#3352 4 years ago

I wonder what the Rick and Morty core fanbase will do when word of this gets out... I don't think they really marketed at all to that community.

#3353 4 years ago

So a question I didn't think I'd have to ask, and I haven't seen a straight answer for:

Will they continue taking BSE orders for the next two weeks, even if 750 games total (BSE's + Standards) have already been spoken for?

I ordered a standard, and I'm wondering if someone can come along and get a BSE now and bump me off the list. If so, how do I change my order to a BSE??

#3354 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wonder what the Rick and Morty core fanbase will do when word of this gets out... I don't think they really marketed at all to that community.

I'm glad they didn't, and they clearly didn't need to.

#3355 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

spooky website is still showing in stock[quoted image]

I was going off Bowen saying less than 50 left, and the burn rate...

#3356 4 years ago

I’m in! 2034

#3357 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

A sellout doesn't mean everybody who bought one is retarded. I think that's why you got moderated, not because of your bold prediction that these would sell out.

I bought one and I'm retarded.

Retarded like a fox

#3358 4 years ago

So, if two thirds end up being BSE... the last to order may still be in for a 12 month wait even with the BS priority,

#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This HAS to be a sellout, given how large the range is of order numbers. Fastest sellout ever for spooky?
1790 BSE
1794 BSE
1797 Standard
1800 BSE
1801 Standard
1802 BSE
1806 BSE
1821 Standard
1824 BSE
1825 BSE
1837 Standard
1841 BSE
1847 Standard
1848 BSE
1850 Standard
1851 Standard
1853 BSE
1862 BSE
1866 BSE
1870 Standard
1881 BSE
1885 BSE
1886 BSE
1887 BSE
1893 BSE
1897 BSE
1900 BSE
1912 BSE
1944 BSE
1961 BSE
1966 BSE
1971 BSE
1986 BSE
1989 BSE
2019 Standard
2028 Standard

add my #1823 BSE in there!

#3360 4 years ago

BS 1898 via Spooky.

Definitely an intense experience. Accidentally got rung up for two, and am having that taken care of.

My head and stomach are still spinning.

#3361 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

So a question I didn't think I'd have to ask, and I haven't seen a straight answer for:
Will they continue taking BSE orders for the next two weeks, even if 750 games total (BSE's + Standards) have already been spoken for?
I ordered a standard, and I'm wondering if someone can come along and get a BSE now and bump me off the list. If so, how do I change my order to a BSE??

If you ordered a game, you have a game. No one is getting bumped. The BS was just an optional trim package and earlier game, that’s it.

#3362 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm glad they didn't, and they clearly didn't need to.

You realize since you'll get yours long before I get mine, your calling me when it comes and I'm bringing over some beers right?

#3363 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

BS 1898 via Spooky.
Definitely an intense experience. Accidentally got rung up for two, and am having that taken care of.
My head and stomach are still spinning.

Should have kept the two !

#3364 4 years ago

I AM surprised at all the BSE's ordered. I didn't think there would be that many.

#3365 4 years ago

I do feel like they should have done a 20 second spot during the show advertising this...imagine the chaos.

#3366 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I don't think you would be bumped from the list if you completed the deposit on a machine. If you wanted to upgrade then you will likely need to call who you ordered it from in order to amend your order.

#3367 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Someone said Fang club members could only purchase one...

#3368 4 years ago

2034 BSE I didn’t clarify

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

You realize since you'll get yours long before I get mine, your calling me when it comes and I'm bringing over some beers right?

Wouldn't have it any other way!

#3370 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I do feel like they should have done a 20 second spot during the show advertising this...imagine the chaos.

Why spend money they don't have to?

#3371 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Haha! Only if another dimensional version of me could help with payments!

#3372 4 years ago

When do bitter R&M fans start complaining about it being sold out? Remember the whole schezwan sauce debacle?

#3373 4 years ago

100% sold in 1-1.5 hrs...I think their marketing strategy was just fine as is.

#3374 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I've got a reasonably early spot in line and it's a BSE, so being generous I should have my game late february. I will stream it when I get it.

If I were in on this I wouldn't just arbitrarily invent a month when I'm getting my game; seems like a pretty sure way to set yourself up for disappointment.

#3375 4 years ago

Wow, crazy...I did not think anyone would do this in 2019...let’s hear the final bell and then have a beer for em later. In the club here too.

#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

When do bitter R&M fans start complaining about it being sold out? Remember the whole schezwan sauce debacle?

Well, I mean, if they want to buy my spot for $20k I might consider it >

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Still available on their site.

rmm (resized).pngrmm (resized).png
#3378 4 years ago

Keep in mind what makes this extra crazy is that only the 1000 or so (guessing) fang members could go for this and it was still a frenzy.

#3379 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

That sauce was basically free and this is not. The stoner element doesn't have a credit limit that would allow them to purchase this even if they wanted to.

#3380 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If I were in on this I wouldn't just arbitrarily invent a month when I'm getting my game; seems like a pretty sure way to set yourself up for disappointment.

1790 is the earliest we have heard about, I was conservative and said 1750 is the real first game, then I did 10 games a week (a number spooky gave) and voila, late february. It's not an arbitrary month. Also, that assumes they have zero made right now, as spooky said they would start production the day after christmas.

#3381 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Did we get confirmation of everything sold out everywhere? Or just the website allotment. I thought there was a distro no one wanted to deal with anymore. Surely we don't have hypocrites that would go against that just to get a pinball machine? *cough*

#3382 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

1790 is the earliest we have heard about, I was conservative and said 1750 is the real first game, then I did 10 games a week (a number spooky gave) and voila, late february. It's not an arbitrary month. Also, that assumes they have zero made right now, as spooky said they would start production the day after christmas.

OK good luck with that

#3383 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I AM surprised at all the BSE's ordered. I didn't think there would be that many.

Then people wouldn't be able to flip. Not me personally but the flipping will be strong on this one. Once it officially sells out I wouldn't be surprised to see low number spots get put up for sale within the next week or two for those who missed out out don't want to wait over a year.

#3384 4 years ago

the BSE and standard editions are still available on the spooky webstore for those still on the fence

#3385 4 years ago

got mine earlier #1980... the year real pinball began

#3386 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OK good luck with that

Thanks Levi! All the best to you as well.

#3387 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You aren't factoring in that there are only 5 a week going towards these orders. The other 5 go to distributors, that are not accounted for in the order numbers being thrown around here.

#3388 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Spooky Pinball LLC. Our gift to you, a sale-out. Enjoy your time off for the holidays.

#3389 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I ordered a shirt this morning and it was 1767.

#3390 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Bowen just shared on Facebook that less than 100 machines are still available, wow

Holy smokes! No way! If that is true this sells out today then for sure. Rarehero really must have hit the nail on the head about the RAM fan base...not that I doubted Rarehero as he has good insights, but we’ve heard predictions similar to that before about rabid fan basis like KISS that never materialized into pinball.

#3391 4 years ago

I ordered my BSE from Joe a few mins after 10est. Add me to the list you son of a bitch!

#3392 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I only just ordered my fang club membership this morning (about 45 minutes before the pre-sale). That was order number 1782.

#3393 4 years ago

I wouldn't take your order number as any gospel. We know that distributers account for 50% of the allocation, and they need to be woven into this build queue somehow.

#3394 4 years ago

I'll pickup a spot or game down the road . There will be many available bc of the way this sale went down with basically being forced to order today to insure you got one. There will be plenty changeing their minds after game play video or once they are able to actually play one . Looking fwd to seeing more of this pin and what it offers. Congrats spooky for your ongoing success.... also looking fwd to my fang club merchandise.

#3395 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Then people wouldn't be able to flip. Not me personally but the flipping will be strong on this one. Once it officially sells out I wouldn't be surprised to see low number spots get put up for sale within the next week or two for those who missed out out don't want to wait over a year.

We should start a bet as to what is the first excuse. I've got my money on something generic, like "unexpected bills".

#3396 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I ordered a shirt this morning and it was 1767.

Quoted from brucipher:

I only just ordered my fang club membership this morning (about 45 minutes before the pre-sale). That was order number 1782.

Good info, thanks! So assuming distro's didn't get first crack, 1790 may be the actual first game.

#3397 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Holy smokes! No way! If that is true this sells out today then for sure. rarehero really must have hit the nail on the head about the RAM fan base...not that I doubted rarehero as he has good insights, but we’ve heard predictions similar to that before about rabid fan basis like KISS that never materialized into pinball.

I honestly think it's 90% pinball regulars who bought it this morning, and probably quite a few speculators. I don't think Rick & Morty fans really know about this yet.

#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I wouldn't take your order number as any gospel. We know that distributers account for 50% of the allocation, and they need to be woven into this build queue somehow.

It is the best idea that you have of whether you are near the front or the back of the line. Not taking anything as gospel.

One thing I do know is if I ordered early at Spooky I am placed in line by the order number. Can't say the same for distributors. They may be giving the top spots to their regular customers.

#3399 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

the BSE and standard editions are still available on the spooky webstore for those still on the fence

Both editions will still be available, even if there is only one machine left.

#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I honestly think it's 90% pinball regulars who bought it this morning, and probably quite a few speculators. I don't think Rick & Morty fans really know about this yet.

I don't know, the video released yesterday had over 11K hits as of this morning and I think the original teaser over 30K. They aren't all buyers for sure, but not all pinheads either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/68?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.