20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 246.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I thought it was going to be Killer Klowns From Outer Space, that had a chance. This has zero chance. Who the hell are Rick and Morty?

Don't be such a Jerry C-137.

Guess by all them down votes you may have finally searched and discovered how wildly popular this show is...

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

750 Limited Edition games, I saw in the video. I assumed that meant 750 LE’s and there would be a “standard” edition, too.
Does anybody know for sure? 750-and-done would be....unfortunate.

750 games total isn't unfortunate. Its $4,837,500 if priced the same as Alice Cooper...I think.

#203 4 years ago

First theme I've been excited about since Metallica. Hope it lives up to the source material. No puffy vaginas, Charlie.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

YouTube video from 162 views about an hour and half ago to 2155 just a minute ago, wow. RAZA-dazzle!

I won't post more about it, but another 1500 views in 39 minutes? For anyone wondering, a relevant and beloved theme for many.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

750 Limited Edition games, I saw in the video. I assumed that meant 750 LE’s and there would be a “standard” edition, too.
Does anybody know for sure? 750-and-done would be....unfortunate.

Isn't that about double their average run though?
I'm not certain. But, I thought their runs are round 300-400.
So 750 is quite a big undertaking for them.
It's their step into the big time moment. I'm sure if this is successful they'll increase their future runs hopefully. But, wasn't TNA a huge deal and a huge hit and isn't the run at around 500. Again. If I'm wrong. Please just inform me.
But, how big are even sterns runs... Will there be 500 premiums for Elvira? We don't know the runs of today. But, they're not the runs of the 70s,80s, and 90s. I think a run of 2-3 k is a massive hit by todays standards. So 750, is a pretty good run. Sure, I think possibly 1k would be doable. But, again I think this is their biggest undertaking to date. So they probably want to just make certain they sell out.

I think this is a cool theme. Never watched the show, but I'll seen clips of it. And I plan on watching the show eventually. I think it'll make for a great theme. And I hope to play it somewhere, sometime, somehow.
So this hopefully will be Spooky's entrance to the big time.

#206 4 years ago

R&M (resized).jpgR&M (resized).jpg

Game ships in 21 days!

#207 4 years ago

Important to note. If word gets out to the non Pinhead Rick and morty fans this game will sell out in seconds.

AA455EB2-59CD-486F-8EF3-77C978908C24 (resized).jpegAA455EB2-59CD-486F-8EF3-77C978908C24 (resized).jpeg
#208 4 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

[quoted image]
Game ships in 21 days!

Is that accurate? I figured that meant the full reveal.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Isn't that about double their average run though?
I'm not certain. But, I thought their runs are round 300-400.
So 750 is quite a big undertaking for them.
It's their step into the big time moment. I'm sure if this is successful they'll increase their future runs hopefully. But, wasn't TNA a huge deal and a huge hit and isn't the run at around 500. Again. If I'm wrong. Please just inform me.
But, how big are even sterns runs... Will there be 500 premiums for Elvira? We don't know the runs of today. But, they're not the runs of the 70s,80s, and 90s. I think a run of 2-3 k is a massive hit by todays standards. So 750, is a pretty good run. Sure, I think possibly 1k would be doable. But, again I think this is their biggest undertaking to date. So they probably want to just make certain they sell out.
I think this is a cool theme. Never watched the show, but I'll seen clips of it. And I plan on watching the show eventually. I think it'll make for a great theme. And I hope to play it somewhere, sometime, somehow.
So this hopefully will be Spooky's entrance to the big time.

I think TNA was 550 total.

#210 4 years ago

Ha they have a U toe truck. Was thinking of doing a wrap on the ambulance like that.

kqd0z2p3usi31 (resized).jpgkqd0z2p3usi31 (resized).jpg
#211 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Is that accurate? I figured that meant the full reveal.

If there is a chance this can be in my home by 1/1/2020 I will murder my way through the line of pre-orders.

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Regarding "haters" it's okay to like or not like something. Outright shitting on, or being a zealot are the extreme ends of both. Ideally there's always something to enjoy, and critique.
I'll definitely watch some later tonight! I'm glad there'll be a product regardless, that skews outside the standard licenses, that's for sure.

Still catching up on the thread so I apologize if this has been said already. I don't think he was being serious. It's a reference from episode 1.

If you're serious about checking it out just keep in mind that some of the first season wasn't that great. At least in my opinion. Once they got some more polish on things it's pure gold though. I laughed though the entire first couple of episode of seaon 4.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Important to note. If word gets out to the non Pinhead Rick and morty fans this game will sell out in seconds.[quoted image]

Yes, correct. it's a big purchase but people lined up for HOURS in dozens of cities to buy a $100 toy ship and t-shirts.

#214 4 years ago

Scott Danesi and Bowen Kerins? OH FUCK YES

#215 4 years ago

OOOOOOOoooooooweeeeeeeee Spooky.

#216 4 years ago

#shocker #okboomer #shouldsellout #genxbuyers

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I think TNA was 550 total.

Okay... So I was close. And didn't they basically have the run for a year to meet their demand. Seemed like a long time. And just really great buzz for that game. So, all I was saying is. 750 is a lot for Spooky. And the good news is, they should be able to meet that demand. But, it will take time. I don't think they'll be able to release all 750 before Christmas.
But, as I said before this is a great thing for pinball. It means another company to challenge stern and JJP. Which I think will help the prices be more stable.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

A paradigm shift in pinball Theme and possible game changer. While the Industry Leader caters to boomers someone
else takes a chance on a title that caters to a younger crowd.

A younger crowd? I’m an old geezer and I friggin love Rick and Morty. This game caters to the erudite crowd.

#219 4 years ago

Where do I order ???? Must have game for me.

4A00FCC7-9629-4EE0-8EAD-344022A62ADC (resized).jpeg4A00FCC7-9629-4EE0-8EAD-344022A62ADC (resized).jpeg
#220 4 years ago

First post, short time lurker, just getting into pinball, bought my fang club membership tonight and I'm ready to dive in blindfolded on this one for my first machine. Hypehypehype

#221 4 years ago

I LOVE RICK AND MORTY. KNOCK THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK, PLEASE!

#222 4 years ago

There are many here that are truly ignorant.
Baby boomer. Born between 1945 and 1964.
See the post war baby boom.
My dad, born 1944. War baby.
Me, born 1965. Not boomer.
But still amazingly hip and with it.
Rick and morty are cool. Not another from a warmed over rehashed tv show, movie, or band.
It’s fresh and funny.
It’s going to be a hit.

#223 4 years ago

Personally, I think they’re going to blow through 750 units pretty quick.

#224 4 years ago

Pickle Rick mode!!

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Personally, I think they’re going to blow through 750 units pretty quick.

Well there’s 749 left for the rest of you

#227 4 years ago

We consistently build 10 games a week at this point. We very rarely ever miss that mark anymore. We have done 500 a year the last 2 years. We dont plan on breaking that system for now. We have to be very careful as a small company. All of our guys are full time and they count on that paycheck to feed their families. If we get to the point where sales consistently demand we could expand easily. However you just never know how that next title is going to go over and how the market is going to be the next year. We never want to have a day at spooky pinball where we have to walk people to the door because we dont have work for them. It's just not what any of us are about. There are more important things than big numbers.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We consistently build 10 games a week at this point. We very rarely ever miss that mark anymore. We have done 500 a year the last 2 years. We dont plan on breaking that system for now. We have to be very careful as a small company. All of our guys are full time and they count on that paycheck to feed their families. If we get to the point where sales consistently demand we could expand easily. However you just never know how that next title is going to go over and how the market is going to be the next year. We never want to have a day at spooky pinball where we have to walk people to the door because we dont have work for them. It's just not what any of us are about. There are more important things than big numbers.

Bravo sir!!!

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Thanks for that. Really makes me want this one more! Sounds like a great company

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Excellent comment! Now if you wouldn’t mind clarifying the 12/25 date…were any of those 10 games per week completely finished butter cabinet Rick and Morty games emblazoned with my name?

#231 4 years ago

Noob noob!

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Sounds like you guys are a great company. Sounds like you value your employees as much as you value making quality pinball machines. And I think by extension means you value your customers money.
If you guys ever do a 2nd run of TNA, I hope to be able to get one. The stars did not align for me as I just had gotten into the hobby. But, a few years down the rode, if a 2nd run happens things will be different for me.

So health and wealth, and I hope Rick and Morty is a big success for you all!

#233 4 years ago

Gonna keep a close eye on this. The family mode makes it at least a possibility. I'd hate to have to ban my kids from the game room.

#234 4 years ago

Me and my 14-yo are both literally (not literally) shitting on the floor over this announcement.

#235 4 years ago

I'M SHOCKED.

A pinball machine themed after something from the 21st century.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#236 4 years ago

New member of the fang club here! Ready to get in line for this pin! Might be time to sell off my older bally's! Rick and Morty will take a spot right next to my Ghostbusters. Incredibly excited for this theme and pin! I was just thinking the other week while watching the 3rd episode of season 4 that it would make for a great pinball machine! I think Adventure Time would be another great show for a pin, anyways I can't wait to find out more about it and see how it's gonna look and play! You son of a bitch spooky pinball! I'm in!

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I see, I didn’t know the scale you guys build tables at. I’m in for one, and I’m sure you’ll end up selling out. This is a great theme, and I trust Scott has a great design for us.

I just hope I’m able to get one.

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from UndeadKingMako:

New member of the fang club here! Ready to get in line for this pin! Might be time to sell off my older bally's! Rick and Morty will take a spot right next to my Ghostbusters. Incredibly excited for this theme and pin! I was just thinking the other week while watching the 3rd episode of season 4 that it would make for a great pinball machine! I think Adventure Time would be another great show for a pin, anyways I can't wait to find out more about it and see how it's gonna look and play! You son of a bitch spooky pinball! I'm in!

+1 for Adventure Time…after I get my R&M.

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Look past the hammer.

Are those Wranglers?!?

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Yes, correct. it's a big purchase but people lined up for HOURS in dozens of cities to buy a $100 toy ship and t-shirts.

yes. the pic in that post is me and my sons at a rick and morty event.

#241 4 years ago

Relax everyone, it's just a TNA retheme.

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

So refreshing to see awesome posts like this - brutally honest or not.

There’s hope for pinside!

#243 4 years ago

If you dismiss this show due to crude humor, fine, your loss. It's just window dressing. Come for the one-liners, stay for the actually very good science fiction storylines. I don't mean like Marvel sci-fi with racoons & trees fighting. I mean twisted old-school literary sci-fi that explores the logical end & ramifications of reality-altering technology.

Like, what would happen if you had a device that could create a being whose only desire is to complete one task for you, no matter the cost, or mental strain on the being itself. And what would happen if the being got ahold of the device.

#244 4 years ago

Rick and Morty will be the first pinball game people see when they enter my pinball recreation barn...
3E8321AE-5363-4D55-B9F9-C587C82DA6A5 (resized).jpeg3E8321AE-5363-4D55-B9F9-C587C82DA6A5 (resized).jpeg

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this theme. I love youz guys!

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Are those Wranglers?!?

<scoff> I only wear Levi’s, my good man.

#246 4 years ago

Being a prior Spooky customer, and knowing how they care about their product and customers, they are only ones in the industry that would even stand a chance of getting any of my NIB money.

And now with a relevant theme like Rick and Morty, in my mind, they are the only pinball company that matters.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'll be keeping an eye on this. It could be really good, but my only concern would be the music. Is Scott doing music for it, or is it all show/theme music with some Shwifty thrown in? That could get old real quick.

I am doing a lot of the music, sound fx and lightshows.
--Scott

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

That's awesome, but why close the door on more if something changes in the future. 750 LEs is great, but why say limited to 750, period? It really kills your options moving forward if there is a dud in there, you can't go back and fill in with a few hundred R&M SEs to help.

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Me and my 14-yo are both literally (not literally) shitting on the floor over this announcement.

Get Schwitfty!

#250 4 years ago

My interest is definitely piqued! I enjoy Rick and Morty and really love TNA so I'm interested in seeing how this one turns out. It's also nice to see a much more theme finally.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/5?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.