20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 246.
#2901 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I am starting to get really concerened when you will have received yours.

I'm not really worried about the fang club info e-mail in itself, because I have had a concise e-mail exchange direct with Spooky.

If you have not been in contact with them direct, I'd advise you send an e-mail to the awesome crowd at Spooky.... now!

Check the "key posts" and find an e-mail address.... as "international", sending a personal e-mail is a good idea.

#2902 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'm not really worried about the fang club info e-mail in itself, because I have had a concise e-mail exchange direct with Spooky.
If you have not been in contact with them direct, I'd advise you send an e-mail to the awesome crowd at Spooky.... now!
Check the "key posts" and find an e-mail address.... as "international", sending a personal e-mail is a good idea.

Done.

I dont know (either) if that alert E-Mail we missing is really neccessary to nail in a fang RM order.

#2903 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Done.
I dont know (either) if that alert E-Mail we missing is really neccessary to nail in a fang RM order.

As long as you got the "Order Confirmation" e-mail, you are a member. You should be able to see extra goodies when you login to the web store. All good

#2904 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Am I the only fang club person left that never got an email?

You are not. I also did not receive the email. I am hoping I don’t have grief ordering in five hours without linking in from that email. I don’t have a password or anything to prove my Fang Club membership.

#2905 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are not. I also did not receive the email. I am hoping I don’t have grief ordering in five hours without linking in from that email. I don’t have a password or anything to prove my Fang Club membership.

Well as a fang member you should be able to log in and shop RM today regardless of that mail. That mail is not neededyou just need your fang pin as your signature for the order.

#2906 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Well as a fang member you should be able to log in and shop RM today regardless of that mail. That mail is not neededyou just need your fang pin as your signature for the order.

How do we know what our fang pin is?

#2907 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I found the email in my junk folder. In any event, here is the link: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Pinball-Machines_c_13.html

#2908 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

2am Aussie time Charlie?
Come on!!!!

Sorry my fault . They took up my suggestion but just in the wrong time zone .
PS how do you quote posts from different pages .

IMG_20191216_212541 (resized).jpgIMG_20191216_212541 (resized).jpg
#2909 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

How do we know what our fang pin is?

You created it yourself by creating your fang account.

#2910 4 years ago

Has anyone mentioned backglass?

Is this a proper backglass like other Spooky games?

#2911 4 years ago

There are some issues with that alert mail. Let´s see how the server handles the wave of instabuys @9 am.

#2912 4 years ago

Is anyone else having issues logging in? Keep getting login error every time i try

#2913 4 years ago

As a logged in fang member with saved payment details you just need 2 clicks to fire the order out @ 9 am.

#2914 4 years ago

I really like the powder coating on the wire form .

IMG_20191216_215900 (resized).jpgIMG_20191216_215900 (resized).jpg
#2915 4 years ago

I'm out . I don't like it , well that's what I have to keep telling myself to cover the fact I can't actually afford one . Good luck to everyone getting their orders in . The game looks awesome . I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow to another 500 + posts .

#2917 4 years ago

There is no good reason Spooky could not show a real gameplay video. If it’s because of Cartoon Network prohibition they could have shot a video of white wood and/or not shown the display and call outs. But at least I’d be able to see something about how it shoots.

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There is no good reason Spooky could not show a real gameplay video. If it’s because of Cartoon Network prohibition they could have shot a video of white wood and/or not shown the display and call outs. But at least I’d be able to see something about how it shoots.

There is enough in the promo video to see how it shoots.

It looks like a ton of great shots and not as tight as ACNC.

On your marks, get set.... go!

#2919 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I would love to have a 4hr Jack Danger stream, but I can completely understand why that is not an option in this case (License and needing to make things happen on their timing).

All said, I think the photos and promo video are more than enough to have a pretty good idea of how this thing shoots.
Count off the shots, visualize each one and where you would hit it from the flipper, watch the video 18 more times and pause it where needed to help visualize.
We see the whole package, shots and returns, and everyone should have a pretty solid idea on how this plays.

Sure, we all have a little bit of blind faith needed since we have not played it ourselves... but this is more than we get for many releases.

#2920 4 years ago

I assume you guys have already seen this? It is posted on the Spooky webpage.

#2921 4 years ago

This game will be a flow monster.

Right ramp > left ramp > upper right flipper to outer left orbit > inner right orbit to upper right flipper to inner left orbit > throw in some horseshoe loops and some outer right orbits to mix things up!

#2922 4 years ago

Only shot I'm not loving is the center scoop. It's always open and goes nowhere else.

Would have be awsome is they had a subway off that shot with a up post in the subway so it could either kick the ball back up or divert it to a different exit.

That being said....

You son of a bitch, I'm in.

#2923 4 years ago

Playing devil's advocate , from Spookies point of view why would they show longer gameplay , to give people an opportunity to see something they don't like and possibly change their mind on ordering . They obviously have permission to show gameplay , clips and callouts

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I assume you guys have already seen this? It is posted on the Spooky webpage.

Wow you are really really late to the party. But thanks for showing up.

#2925 4 years ago

I’m going to take my chances and wait for a stream before making a decision. I want to get a better idea on how the callouts sound and how it plays. I’m assuming it’ll be fast like TNA, but want to confirm before committing to about an $7500-$8000 purchase.

#2926 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I’m going to take my chances and wait for a stream before making a decision. I want to get a better idea on how the callouts sound and how it plays. I’m assuming it’ll be fast like TNA, but want to confirm before committing to about an $7500-$8000 purchase.

You are forgetting FOMO *sarcasm*
I’m with you on this.

#2927 4 years ago

Can someone tell me what the difference is on a butter cabinet?

#2928 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I don't think the risk is high putting a deposit down for an SE edition.

Probably won't be 4 - 6 months until you have to make a decision.

If you let uncertainty be your friend you will most likely miss out, which is fine if you are lukewarm about it.

Code won't be done for 18 months so at some point you have to go with the flow or wait for HUO further down the line.

#2929 4 years ago
Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

Can someone tell me what the difference is on a butter cabinet?

The art is direct printed and then the cabinet is clear coated.

#2930 4 years ago

I count 15 shots. Love the clear rubbers and the pop near the flippers. More room to play without traditional pops. If I end up with one I will have to add lots of playfield figurines. I love the corny modding options. I hope this is full size. Digging the purple.

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Thank you!!!

#2932 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Have them mentioned how much more that'll cost?

#2933 4 years ago

Nobody told me where the second rightmost shot goes. Not the right orbit the next inner right shot.

Anyone can tell me?

#2934 4 years ago
Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

Have them mentioned how much more that'll cost?

It has usually been 1k in the past

#2935 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Nobody told me where the second rightmost shot goes. Not the right orbit the next inner right shot.
Anyone can tell me?

Does a 180 back to the upper flipper

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Feeds the upper right flipper kind of like Jurassic park, but without the ramp.

#2937 4 years ago

Kudos to spooky for making the BS addition cosmetic only and not messing with the play field or game features. I joined the fang club day one and can’t wait to mash the buy button on a standard, the purple isn’t really doing anything for me and I think the space gray looks great. Regardless of which version people buy, we are all going to get the same awesome game. Thanks spooky!

#2938 4 years ago
F8EA4B4F-88CE-4EEC-9978-6A0402AA8428 (resized).jpegF8EA4B4F-88CE-4EEC-9978-6A0402AA8428 (resized).jpeg
#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Quoted from jonesjb:

Feeds the upper right flipper kind of like Jurassic park, but without the ramp.

Thanks. Is that on the video clip?

I really like short inner loops (Quorra on Tron for example).

#2940 4 years ago

2 hours

#2941 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

As a logged in fang member with saved payment details you just need 2 clicks to fire the order out @ 9 am.

How do you save payment info? Couldn't find that.

#2942 4 years ago

Do they charge you a fee for credit card ?

#2943 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

How do you save payment info? Couldn't find that.

Only way is for the next order ie if you have not done it with the fang club order you need to buy something new to keep it saved for the next ie the RM order.

#2944 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Do they charge you a fee for credit card ?

Built $25 fee into the deposit price? $1525

#2946 4 years ago

Everyone on the PinballSTAR interested list and our mailing list at this time will get our email this AM at 9 CST.

I'm getting questions on what the process will be and essentially you open the email and click on the Paypal button for which model you wish to buy. Quick, easy, painless, secure, and you know you got in immediately if you are able to pay. Being Spooky's biggest distributor and their first since AMH, we have a nice big allotment, but still figure we're going to burn through it pretty soon. Good luck to everyone and congrats to Spooky !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#2947 4 years ago

Homerun for Spooky, great job. hahaha

#2948 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Do they take AMEX?

Yes, I bought my ACNC with Amex.

#2949 4 years ago

What does the BS edition get besides the powder coating? In the key post, Charlie mentioned some other surprises he couldn’t talk about yet before reveal.

#2950 4 years ago

Looks to be a quirky, fun game. Rick & Morty, dudes! With original callouts.Loads of great shots and flow.

I think the BS edition with the purple will look much better in person.

Anybody want to buy a collector's grade Twilight Zone?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
9,999 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/59?hl=bent98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.