20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 246.
#2801 4 years ago

Will an official topper be available now or in the future directly from Spooky?

What about a sculpted Rick and Morty in a clear dome for the springy space ship as an upgrade?

#2802 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

looks like you hit a metal post to move a captive ball like on metallica pro to light locks. awesome![quoted image]

I’m going to get rewarded for hitting a post? Awesome! I am very good at hitting posts .

#2803 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Noticed that too. Very creative. Hope it holds up.

I hit metal posts all day in my stern games. Looks like this is the game for me!

#2804 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Maybe somebody mentioned this, but is the ramp isn't tied down to the playfield? Does it look like it lifts up?

i do not think it will move. all one plastic piece

#2805 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’m going to get rewarded for hitting a post? Awesome! I am very good at hitting posts .

Youre in good company!

#2806 4 years ago

I like the horseshoe loop (like on SW very fun), has a lot of neat features just debating if I can buy before playing at closet to $8000 all in (shipping etc).

#2807 4 years ago

This is the most excited I've ever been for a new pin release.
Can't friggin wait.

Anyone else thinking that as the seasons go on new adventure could potentially be added?

#2808 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The need is that I want to know the cost of each

You don’t need to know yet. You just want to. Be patient.

#2809 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Can't friggin wait.
Anyone else thinking that as the seasons go on new adventure could potentially be added?

there are 10 adventure inserts but they are not designated as anything static so presumably there could be more than 10 adventures and games can be more unique by having access to different adventures (not simply the same 10 every time). (?)

#2810 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Can't friggin wait.

Are you going to have to sell another brothel coin to Rick to acquire? This is a great title- hopefully I won’t be first in line as I have to make some room.

#2811 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Maybe somebody mentioned this, but is the ramp isn't tied down to the playfield? Does it look like it lifts up?

Nope. Normal ramp. Can see the plastic part flush with the playfield on the left.

#2812 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Are you going to have to sell another brothel coin to Rick to acquire? This is a great title- hopefully I won’t be first in line as I have to make some room.

You can easily step back in line if you have one too early release date.

#2813 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Now if they can just add a half ramp bonus.

#2814 4 years ago

Snapshot of the PF from the video and a picture from their Facebook site for those of you who don't use it.

PF.JPGPF.JPG
PF2.jpgPF2.jpg

#2815 4 years ago

can someone explain where the two rightmost lanes lead?

E733C912-07A2-4ACF-9880-20AB5ACAB5A1 (resized).jpegE733C912-07A2-4ACF-9880-20AB5ACAB5A1 (resized).jpeg

#2816 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

can someone explain where the two rightmost lanes lead?
[quoted image]

Outside shot is an orbit that can either go through the house to the 'garage', or be diverted down to the spinner/inner-orbit.

Edit: totally blanked on the second part - the inside lane is a 180% loopback to the upper flipper.

#2817 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

bowen is on rules so i’m sure they will rock

I am hoping Scott gets a good share of input on the rules as well. TNA is incredibly well coded, Scott has a great eye for what’s fun and intuitive.

I mean the above as absolutely no knock on Bowen, I have confidence in him as well of course...but Scott is the reason my family is in on this title no questions asked. We were ecstatic to see he was doing some of the music.

#2818 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am hoping Scott gets a good share of input on the rules as well. TNA is incredibly well coded, Scott has a great eye for what’s fun and intuitive.
I mean the above as absolutely no knock on Bowen, I have confidence in him as well of course...but Scott is the reason my family is in on this title no questions asked. We were ecstatic to see he was doing some of the music.

Yea I agree. I like the theme ok but all I had to know is that Scott Danesi was part of this project . The man is sheer genius.

#2819 4 years ago

I just wonder how we ended up with no plunger. Those auto-plungers should be eliminated forever.

#2820 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I just wonder how we ended up with no plunger. Those auto-plungers should be eliminated forever.

I just hope they finally add a timed plunger option for us free play guys

#2821 4 years ago

Regarding the rules; It wouldn't be wise to get into too much detail right now, as things are still very likely to be changed and tweaked as we refine what works and what doesn't. In an overall sense, though, I can explain some of the larger pieces and concepts.

- The modes are 'adventures' and are what you'd expect from a mode based game for the most part. We'll have a handful of them in the game to start, but fully intend to add more as we go along. Yes, one of them is Pickle Rick.
- You can open a 'portal' in the garage to travel to other dimensions. In other dimensions, things about the game change. In one dimension, certain parts of the playfield may be worth more, or less. In another dimension, certain features may not work at all. Dimensional travel can happen any time. During adventures or multiballs -- doesn't matter.
- You'll want to visit other dimensions to harvest megaseeds. They don't exist in C-137, and they're very important.

We'll be working on the game for some time to come, of course, and we'll be cramming in as much content as we can possibly manage.

#2822 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

The way the geometry in this one works, there is no benefit or detriment to a harder or softer plunge. Similar to many other games like The Shadow, World Cup Soccer, or No Fear, the start of a ball will deliver the ball to a flipper for a controlled skill-shot (or series of shots, if you can manage it).

#2823 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

- You can open a 'portal' in the garage to travel to other dimensions. In other dimensions, things about the game change. In one dimension, certain parts of the playfield may be worth more, or less. In another dimension, certain features may not work at all. Dimensional travel can happen any time. During adventures or multiballs -- doesn't matter.
- You'll want to visit other dimensions to harvest megaseeds. They don't exist in C-137, and they're very important.

This is quite creative. This theme allows so much to happen in the pin itself, and you guys are taking full advantage of it. I'm stoked!

#2824 4 years ago

Please have lots of callouts and sound effects to help the player with different dimensions. Sounds great!

#2825 4 years ago

I think I may throw a grand on a standard game. I think the standard looks nice too. Spooky do you know what the other powder coat option will be later on? Also, do you charge cc fees on the balance if bought direct?

#2826 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please have lots of callouts and sound effects to help the player with different dimensions. Sounds great!

The dimensions aren't explicitly defined in the callouts for the most part, but they can give you an idea. Then there's a line at the top of the score display that tells you the current dimension and anything that you may need to know about it.

#2827 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Regarding the rules; It wouldn't be wise to get into too much detail right now, as things are still very likely to be changed and tweaked as we refine what works and what doesn't. In an overall sense, though, I can explain some of the larger pieces and concepts.
- The modes are 'adventures' and are what you'd expect from a mode based game for the most part. We'll have a handful of them in the game to start, but fully intend to add more as we go along. Yes, one of them is Pickle Rick.
We'll be working on the game for some time to come, of course, and we'll be cramming in as much content as we can possibly manage.

thanks for the reply getting warm for this pin but have a fear of buying before playing. But I am a rules guys and the more rules and the more bizzaro they can be the better.

#2828 4 years ago

This or Hot Wheels?

#2829 4 years ago

Question about Fang Club ordering. I received the email from Spooky which contains a link to purchasing the game. Once orders are open and I go to the link, will there be a login or sometime to confirm that I’m a Fang Club Member and eligible to buy the game?

#2830 4 years ago

Where does the left ramp end up? Sorry if this was asked previously.

#2831 4 years ago

Eric will you be able to add content in future seasons? I'd hate to think the evil Morty storyline wont get its due in the game.

BTW, dream team on a dream theme. This will be my first NIB purchase, and I've said I'd never buy NIB.

#2832 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Are you going to have to sell another brothel coin to Rick to acquire?

LOL, nope got that covered with my year end bonus.

#2833 4 years ago

Anything more on the medallion or whatever that was for the early BS buyers?

#2834 4 years ago

The left plastic looks like prime real estate for mods. I'm thinking I need to make an inter-dimensional cablebox

#2835 4 years ago

I still haven’t received an email and I am a fang member.

#2836 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Did anyone else read that in Ricks voice.

#2837 4 years ago

Is the talking cat only from season 4 episode 4 because that’s really new and the cat is on the playfeild.

#2838 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The left plastic looks like prime real estate for mods. I'm thinking I need to make an inter-dimensional cablebox

Cripes, I'm already considering mods for a table I haven't yet bought. I'd have to wire a power cut switch for it so the kids don't watch Interdimensional cable. Regular cable is already scarring enough.

#2839 4 years ago

I love the teaser video's ending:

Morty: How many quarters?

Rick: I don't know yet, Morty! I'm sure you can adjust that! Uhh, you could even put it on Free Play mode if you bought one yourself, but what are the odds of that happening?

#2840 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Is the talking cat only from season 4 episode 4 because that’s really new and the cat is on the playfeild.

Looks like a different cat

#2841 4 years ago

All I have to say is "sweet".
Wally

#2842 4 years ago

Kirkland’s brand Meeseeks made it onto one of the plastics!

#2843 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Looks like a different cat

That's not the cat from this season - that is Squanch.

#2844 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#2845 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Quoted from P1nhead:

Good to know. What about the space snake on the backglass in the next episodes teaser spot. Aka I’m watching rick and north now.

#2846 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

That’s the dude who’s into autoerotic asphyxiation, right?
This machine just keeps getting better.

#2847 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

You need an alphabet priority email...for instance mine is [email protected]
So I was the first to be emailed

#2848 4 years ago

SpookyCharlie will there be two editions on the website as in two products for BS and regular?

If so, can I just stab at the first one I see and get the deal closed then swing to a BS immediately afterwards?

I don’t want any selection boxes impeding me!

#2849 4 years ago

Two things I notice on the pf:

1) The BALLS on Spooky - all that season 4 art on the playfield, and no spoilers thus far. Well played!

2) The BALLS on Danesi - a playfield score *DIVISOR*?!?! Bwahahahaaa HOLY FUCKING SHIT that is AWESOME. I can't wait to see the color to change to "divisor" mode right as the ball streaks hopelessly into the Kronenberg dimension. Oh but the wailing and screaming to come should be theatrical!

I'm definitely an eagerly willing button-masher. Can't wait to see more of this, even if I'd have to take mine last to drum up the funds. Congrats to all involved!

#2850 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Same here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 300.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.