20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 246.
#2751 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Thanks for posting this! Was a liftgate included, I assume?

I usually have delivered to my office where we have telehandlers and load on my truck.

#2752 4 years ago

Looks good. Excited to play one.

#2753 4 years ago

Haven't checked the thread for a day and a half, what did I miss?

#2754 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice to actually see a game that will have the full license (voices, video, etc). I feel like this hasn't happened since GB. Or if they tried, they really really failed like Wonka.

JJP had pretty much all the video, audio, and effects from all 3 movies for the hobbit. And added a very good Gandalf sound alike for custom.

That said, this pin will have amazing custom call outs and video

#2755 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

...you would think the second coming...

#2756 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Just a video showing the playfield and a little bit of the gameplay. No big deal.

#2757 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Nothin’.

#2758 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

this pin will have amazing custom call outs and video

Wait till you hear it... lol. I was laughing for an hour last night just listening to the randomness!

#2759 4 years ago

9am you say?

#2760 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looks good. Excited to play one.

Come to The Sanctum finally....

#2761 4 years ago

Yea...I do feel this is yet another 'you should just buy it because' moments using FOMO to push it rather than its actual merits. I like the theme and look, but who knows about gameplay at this point. It isn't exactly cheap, it's up there with all the other company prices.

#2762 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

JJP had pretty much all the video, audio, and effects from all 3 movies for the hobbit. And added a very good Gandalf sound alike for custom.
That said, this pin will have amazing custom call outs and video

Completely agree - GB was after Hobbit. Maybe great games with integration before Hobbit. I guess I should of said since Alien since that game is amazing with the integration and was after GB!

#2763 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Come to The Sanctum finally....

I will send you a pm i need to swing in for sure.

#2764 4 years ago

Oh and selling my spot in line for $12k, 1 day is too long to wait.

#2765 4 years ago

Any more Fang Club Memberships going up tonight? Tried to join and it looks like the item has been deactivated.

#2766 4 years ago

Good, back to bed.

PS: We went skiing on Saturday and Sunday and my body is pretty damn sore.

#2767 4 years ago

Profanity pack should cost extra- and be made 1st.

Missed cash intake/ just saying

I’m in based on the profanity. Thank you for that.

#2768 4 years ago

I hope there will be voices in the other that Rick and Morty. Call outs are great but hope we will hear Gerry, Summer, Scary Terry, etc from episodes and that there are no voice limitations

#2769 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I hope there will be voices in the other that Rick and Morty. Call outs are great but hope we will hear Gerry, Summer, Scary Terry, etc from episodes and that there are no voice limitations

Since they haven't really stated anything other than Justin, my guess other things will be show video based clips, rather than custom.

#2770 4 years ago

This will be my first spooky pin. Happy to support a pinball company in my own state!

#2771 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Definitely heard a lot of Mr. Meeseeks in that trailer!

#2772 4 years ago
Quoted from MrFrumble:

Any more Fang Club Memberships going up tonight? Tried to join and it looks like the item has been deactivated

It's back... they were just prepping some stuff in there for morning.

#2773 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

You mean like how Marge and Lisa are missing from TSPP?

#2774 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Definitely heard a lot of Mr. Meeseeks in that trailer!

And mr. poopybutthole

#2775 4 years ago

SpookyCharlie Could you confirm something for me. Starting tomorrow you can put a deposit down with the final payment be required once the games is built correct? Also is the 18 month build time starting tomorrow so if I order it tomorrow i'll have it 18 months? Thanks!

#2776 4 years ago

SpookyCharlie Do you have an overhead pic of the playfield with the purple trim showing?

#2777 4 years ago
Quoted from Pensfan112:

spookycharlie Could you confirm something for me. Starting tomorrow you can put a deposit down with the final payment be required once the games is built correct? Also is the 18 month build time starting tomorrow so if I order it tomorrow i'll have it 18 months? Thanks!

The build date for your game depends on when you order the game. Could be as early as ~30-60 days for number 1 to 18 months for number 750.

#2778 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

You mean like how Marge and Lisa are missing from TSPP?

It’ll most likely be like Family Guy - Justin doing customs for all his characters, and other character voices will be from show clips.

#2779 4 years ago

Still cannot join the club? Site is still down.

#2780 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The build date for your game depends on when you order the game. Could be as early as ~30-60 days for number 1 to 18 months for number 750.

Can we move ourselves backwards in line, if we'd like to? Anyone have any idea on that?

#2781 4 years ago

Im showing new Rick and Morty episode on 11:30 eastern on Cartoon Network .
Wonder if there will be a pinball ad or tie in on this show !?

#2782 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Can we move ourselves backwards in line, if we'd like to? Anyone have any idea on that?

I bet you could easily swap spots with someone if you have an early spot and someone with a later one would like it.

#2783 4 years ago

Team spooky, can you give some hints as to different modes/objectives?

#2784 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

If you order directly from Spooky, they will work with you on that. I did it with TNA, Kayte was super accommodating.

#2785 4 years ago

Yes please a rules overview would be helpful. (I am sure it's not like the Jetsons but I have no idea really).

#2786 4 years ago

Does anybody have the dimensions of it or maybe of Alice Cooper? I need to figure out if this thing would even fit in my apartment with two pins already lol.

#2787 4 years ago
Quoted from Pensfan112:

Does anybody have the dimensions of it or maybe of Alice Cooper? I need to figure out if this thing would even fit in my apartment with two pins already lol.

should be the same as any standard pin like the two you have.

#2788 4 years ago

There are a few clips that give an idea of the liht show, that will undoubtedly be excellent as will the sound. Game play looks ok. I think there are enough shots but it is all code dependent, just not sure yet.

#2789 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes please a rules overview would be helpful. (I am sure it's not like the Jetsons but I have no idea really).

bowen is on rules so i’m sure they will rock

#2790 4 years ago

I LIKE

WHAT YOU GOT

#2791 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

They are still going to be programming for 18 months adding all sorts of stuff so a rules overview would be senseless. They will have more stuff in it every day. 4 days from now the current rules overview would mean nothing. Game is cool now but so much more to add.

#2792 4 years ago
This (resized).PNGThis (resized).PNG
#2793 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm sure once the orders are in there are people who would trade positions with you.

#2794 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

They are still going to be programming for 18 months adding all sorts of stuff so a rules overview would be senseless. They will have more stuff in it every day. 4 days from now the current rules overview would mean nothing. Game is cool now but so much more to add.

thanks for your informative replies. Just trying to get some semblances of how the game will play. I understand the constraints of the release and am confident that Spooky team will make the most of it.

#2795 4 years ago

looks like you hit a metal post to move a captive ball like on metallica pro to light locks. awesome!

D10D62D4-EACB-45F6-8260-A950C01813AB (resized).jpegD10D62D4-EACB-45F6-8260-A950C01813AB (resized).jpeg
#2796 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

thanks for your informative replies. Just trying to get some semblances of how the game will play. I understand the constraints of the release and am confident that Spooky team will make the most of it.

From the video it seems to be based on adventures (aka modes) which will likely vary like every other pinball every created.

#2797 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

looks like you hit a metal post to move a captive ball like on metallica pro to light locks. awesome![quoted image]

I was wondering how the captive ball worked!

#2798 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

looks like you hit a metal post to move a captive ball like on metallica pro to light locks. awesome![quoted image]

Maybe somebody mentioned this, but is the ramp isn't tied down to the playfield? Does it look like it lifts up?

#2799 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

Noticed that too. Very creative. Hope it holds up.

#2800 4 years ago

You can add the Canadian and International Fang club to your cart on the Spooky site, but you cannot add the US Fang club??? The link is broken.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/56?hl=viperjelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.