20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 246.
#2651 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Still no email...anyone else?

there coming i just got mine I'm sure there server is loaded

#2652 4 years ago

Not yet here either

#2653 4 years ago

In for butter BSE! That purple powder coat is sexy.

#2654 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

6995 regular 525 extra for blood sucker
Custom rails and powder/matching speaker panel and apron included in bloodsucker.. everything else is add on

Woo.. ok thank you.. cld get over 8k real quick...

#2655 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

The artwork styling and ramps are reminding me a lot of Data East Time Machine

I was thinking the same thing.

#2656 4 years ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

Not yet here either

I think they are working it. See message from Spooky.

Screenshot_20191215-202131_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191215-202131_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2657 4 years ago

So is that launch ball button the final version? No plunger?

#2658 4 years ago

SpookyLuke Was the callouts from the video from the Adult or the PG version? Is it ranker? LOL

I didn't see any slut dragon jizzz on anything....

#2659 4 years ago

On sale tomorrow for fang club members at 9 central!

#2660 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Bloodsucker edition includes.
All built before any standard edition games.
Really cool metallic purple powder coat
Custom portal rails
Matching apron and display panel.
Everything else shown is an add on.

Everything else = ?????????
Light up speakers included?

I know Shaker and knocker as never included....

Please be specific

#2661 4 years ago

Where does the left ramp go?

#2662 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Where does the left ramp go?

Behind the backboard, drops out into the right orbit above the upper flipper.

#2663 4 years ago

OMG I NEED MY EMAIL!!!

#2664 4 years ago

Has anyone found the Flooble crank toy?

#2665 4 years ago

What is not included in the pics. You said there was extras shown. What are those?

#2666 4 years ago

Greetings Spooky Pinball customers, and WELCOME to the many of you who have joined our brand new Fang Club!!!

For those who haven't done so already just use this link and come join the fun!
http://shop.spookypinball.com/Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Memberships_c_14.html

Well the news you've all been waiting for is FINALLY HERE!!! Yes, here is the trailer for the Rick and Morty Pinball reveal.

SALES FOR FANG CLUB MEMBERS WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 12-16-19 AT 9:00 A.M. CENTRAL. You can get a game by reaching out to your favorite Spooky Pinball LLC distributor, or by going to this link at our new webstore to buy direct from Spooky Pinball LLC: http://shop.spookypinball.com/Pinball-Machines_c_13.html

Price is $6995 .... The Blood Suckers edition is an additional $525 if you choose that upgrade. With no expense spared on the design, many quality updgrades, video, music, speech, and a HUGE custom speech package from star and co-creater of Rick and Morty, Justin Roiland, we feel this is one VERY special game at a great price!

Just give your distributor your name, address, and mention you are a Fang Club member to purchase from them. Simple!

When the webstore runs out of stock, you'll need to search out a distributor for their stock. They have their allotments, and Spooky has ours already in place.

We understand the demand may outweigh the supply on this incredibly popular title! Please be patient and your best bet is to buy early.

Sales for the general public will open at 9 a.m. on December 30th, 2019.

ALL FANG CLUB BLOOD SUCKER EDITION GAMES WILL BE BUILT FIRST! We've already ordered the metal and powdercoat for the first run of these games and they will be done in order. BLOOD SUCKER EDITION GAMES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 1 MONTH FROM THE LAUNCH DATE!! On January 16th, they will be gone forever and become standard package games.

YOU CAN BUY A STANDARD GAME AT THIS TIME AS WELL... the only differences are cosmetic (no gameplay / playfield feature differences!), but please be aware your standard games will be built AFTER the Fang Club / Blood Sucker games.

Please remember... when you make your initial payment, you are committing to buy a custom game made to your specifications from Spooky Pinball LLC. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! If you can't complete your purchase it is up to you to find a buyer for your game.

All add-ons such as lighted speaker kits, knockers, shakers, plastic protectors, and best of the the BEAUTIFUL Butter cabinets will be shown and offered shortly before your game is ready to ship to you. No need to address those items at this time.

If we sell all 750 games, the estimated build time is 18 months from start to finish... AND WE START BUILDING IN JUST A FEW SHORT DAYS, RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!

We think you'll love the design Scott Danesi has given the world to go with the coolest TV show in decades. We've improved quality in everything from the electronics to the back box lighting and a MUCH improved speaker / display panel for super easy access. Can't wait to get these games out in the wild so you can see what we've created.

We apologize for not getting full mode / gameplay videos out farther in advance, but we'll be doing MUCH more of this in the very near future! Such is the life of a small pinball company with a huge license on our hands.

Thank you for supporting our small family based business... AND GET READY FOR SOME INTERDIMENSIONAL PINBALL MADNESS WITH RICK AND MORTY!!!

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video Rick and Morty Pinball Full Reveal - Spooky PInball LLC

Rick and Morty Pinball Full Reveal - Spooky PInball LLC

#2667 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Has anyone found the Flooble crank toy?

That’s the disjointed captive ball. Hit post, transfer energy, captive ball moves.

#2668 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

So realistically, each distributor provides you the order of their customer orders and it’s up to them to determine that. Ordering direct from Spooky ensures you get a spot in direct correlation to when you order alternating between allotments predetermined to your distributors. 10 for your website , 10 for your distributors, order # 11 on the website may actually got spot #21. Something like that?

I would like to know the answer here too b/c it seems then that the website only has so many slots and when they're gone, they go distributor and then back to website.

And distributors - who knows how they are allocating their numbers. Sure some are already bought up. Talk about confusing.

I wonder when we'll find out what number you got? 750 takes it right in the pants although with so many games coming out, might not be the worst thing I guess.

actually - yeah it would suck.

#2669 4 years ago

What if we order with distributer, how does that effect the spot on line??

#2670 4 years ago

Got my email! Joined Thursday. Can't wait.

#2671 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What if we order with distributer, how does that effect the spot on line??

Seems like they get their own slots but spooky isn't saying what those are. I'm sure if you're a distro you're like spooky - don't give me the last ones....

No one really knows yet.

#2672 4 years ago

right ramp flap is covering the art, hope that will be adjusted??

#2673 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Custom portal rails

Any option to go bloodsucker with the gray powdercoat?

#2674 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

right ramp flap is covering the art, hope that will be adjusted??

The game in the pictures is the first prototype. Lots of tweaks since then, including that.

#2675 4 years ago

yeah this is going to sell out in the first week. Good luck, fence-sitters!

#2676 4 years ago

I saw pricing for “ad ons” earlier

Can someone repost it

#2677 4 years ago

So this is a popular show? A geeky one, I'm guessing? lol. I've never seen anything about it until hearing of this game. Playfield looks cool, though.

#2678 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Custom portal rails

Hey Luke!

How much do you guys usually charge for shipping direct? I'm in Pittsburgh.

Do you charge credit card fees for downpayments?

Thanks for all the answers so far!

#2679 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

spookyluke Was the callouts from the video from the Adult or the PG version? Is it ranker? LOL
I didn't see any slut dragon jizzz on anything....

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH MORE ADULT THE REAL GAME CALLOUTS ARE. I will not share the real words here but these are real custom call outs from Justin Roiland written by him. We have the real characters sound and video. Yes it is exactly as vulgar as the show. Setting to make it PG will be included.

#2680 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

What is butter cabinet?

Super glossy clear coated cabinet that really makes their games stand out.

LTG : )

#2681 4 years ago

EVERYONE ASKING ----

All add-ons such as lighted speaker kits, knockers, shakers, plastic protectors, and best of the the BEAUTIFUL Butter cabinets will be shown and offered shortly before your game is ready to ship to you. No need to address those items at this time.

#2682 4 years ago

Love the layout, looks like a blast. If I didn't have a newborn I'd be hella tempted.

Great job spooky love what you guys been doing since day 1.

#2683 4 years ago

Gotta admit, looks awesome. Never watched the show but looks like Spooky got the theme integration solid. If all the callouts are the voice actors from the show that's pretty awesome. Hope to be able to play one someday.

#2684 4 years ago

Distributors have assorted spots equal to spooky they all have an equal ratio and range. We all have equal early, mid and late numbers and they will be layered accordingly.

#2685 4 years ago

Is the cabinet size normal size or smaller like TNA?

#2686 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH MORE ADULT THE REAL GAME CALLOUTS ARE. I will not share the real words here but these are real custom call outs from Justin Roiland written by him. We have the real characters sound and video. Yes it is exactly as vulgar as the show. Setting to make it PG will be included.

Awesome, just.......SO...........FUCKING...........AWESOME

#2687 4 years ago

I have to hand it to Spooky. Since no major reveals at Expo. Charlie and company have really set the pinball world on fire and ending the pinball year with a BANG !

Thank you Spooky Pinball !

LTG : )

#2688 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

You’re doing the Lord’s work!!!

(To clarify - Lord Duckfucker Shitgobbler from the Slappycock dimension of the Scrotumhair Dingleberry galaxy, of course)

#2689 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You’re doing the Lord’s work!!!
(To clarify - Lord Duckfucker Shitgobbler from the Slappycock dimension of the Scrotumhair Dingleberry galaxy, of course)

You got it lol

#2690 4 years ago
Quoted from Aqua1122:

Is the cabinet size normal size or smaller like TNA?

Full size... TnA was just 3" shorter to accomidate the no ramps.

#2691 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

EVERYONE ASKING ----

The need is that I want to know the cost of each

#2692 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Distributors have assorted spots equal to spooky they all have an equal ratio and range. We all have equal early, mid and late numbers and they will be layered accordingly.

Oh, and will there be options for scoop projectors?

#2693 4 years ago

Will the butter cabinets BS editions be built before the regular BS editions? I know they make the butter cabs in batches as well.

#2694 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Woo.. ok thank you.. cld get over 8k real quick...

yep (shipping is like $350).

#2695 4 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

I’m with you. I want to order BSE for the line spot but that armor and purple are hideous.

I think I like the purple, but I like unusual.

I also think it fits the theme and spirit of the show better.

#2696 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Keep in mind though this game could sell out in 2 hours for all we know.

I guess if you're saying this, it must mean that there are >750 Fang Club members, or you anticipate that there will be by tomorrow morning.

#2697 4 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

On sale tomorrow for fang club members at 9 central!

how do the dealers know we are in the Fang club tho because I never got any information about Fang club except that my order was processed.

#2698 4 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

What is not included in the pics. You said there was extras shown. What are those?

Portal speaker grills with RGB light kit will be for sale. As well as target decals etc. We have a list will show as soon as its approved.

#2699 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

how do the dealers know we are in the Fang club

Honesty, and names.

#2700 4 years ago

Man I hope the spooky store is ready for the load spike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/54?hl=grimdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.