20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 246.
#2451 4 years ago

I wonder if there will be a vertical portal similar to something like the Ring in Lord of the Rings.

#2452 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I am willing to wager that there are at least 750 RaM fans with more money than patience to wait for a reveal... I am one of them.
This is a mix of love for the theme and FOMO - once RaM fan base gets wind of this, it will be a guaranteed sellout day one.
Hell, the only marketing they need is a single tweet from JR or DH to set the rabid fan base ablaze... hammer home the fact only 750 will be made EVER and you may see Spooky's website crash as if there was a DDOS.

I’m willing and fine with ‘losing out’. I’m getting too old for this pushy-pushy stuff. I’ll just enjoy the callouts on youtube videos from owners.

#2453 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wonder if there will be a vertical portal similar to something like the Ring in Lord of the Rings.

That would be pretty cool. Disappears into the back end of the cabinet and appears in 1 of a few random spots or something.

#2454 4 years ago

My only question if people think it's not having 2 standard sling shots? I have never played or seen any game with a pop bumper above the flipper. Is that what people are thinking and have any examples of a game that does so? Edit seems like only speculation and that it might have two standard sling shots(?).

#2455 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

My only question if people think it's not having 2 standard sling shots? I have never played or seen any game with a pop bumper above the flipper. Is that what people are thinking and have any examples of a game that does so?

Sharpshooter is the main one that comes to mind, but I'm sure there are more.

07e4234d4122458e738edc75621413c63a8d8b38 (resized).jpg07e4234d4122458e738edc75621413c63a8d8b38 (resized).jpg
#2456 4 years ago

Cyclopes

8F85D06C-9AF9-472F-862F-56302CAD291E (resized).jpeg8F85D06C-9AF9-472F-862F-56302CAD291E (resized).jpeg
#2457 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Cyclopes[quoted image]

I believe that's what this pin is gonna look like..

#2458 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Cyclopes[quoted image]

Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe that's what this pin is gonna look like..

that's different to me, any good?

#2459 4 years ago

Andromeda.

Loved playing this and really hope it is like this.

image-5 (resized).jpgimage-5 (resized).jpg
#2460 4 years ago

3d566a14843d0e062821b286e32724acf6a8e5a1 (resized).jpg3d566a14843d0e062821b286e32724acf6a8e5a1 (resized).jpg

#2461 4 years ago

I owe you a coke.

#2462 4 years ago

Andromeda always bothered me. You give that chick 4 eyes and that's it?

She should at least have 4 elbows, too. Sharp ones.

#2463 4 years ago
IMG_0568 (002) (resized).jpgIMG_0568 (002) (resized).jpg
#2464 4 years ago

This does indeed look fun...

#2465 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

that's different to me, any good?

Cyclopes is pretty awesome

#2466 4 years ago

Andromeda is the closest to what is being used on R&M.

#2467 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Andromeda is the closest to what is being used on R&M.

I thought there were two switches (inlane / outlane?) to the left of the pop bumper in the under playfield shot, or maybe I misremembered. Seems a bit different from Andromeda.

#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Andromeda always bothered me. You give that chick 4 eyes and that's it?
She should at least have 4 elbows, too. Sharp ones.

A lot of chicks shave these days.

#2469 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Cyclopes is pretty awesome

Between the lower left pop bumper and rubber ring. You usually see a path worn through the paint. From a ball getting stuck there going back and forth between the pop bumper and rubber ring.

People get bored and walk away with it running like that.

LTG : )

#2470 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I thought there were two switches (inlane / outlane?) to the left of the pop bumper in the under playfield shot, or maybe I misremembered. Seems a bit different from Andromeda.

Closest, not exact.

#2471 4 years ago

I have never bought a game before playing first, but I may have to make an exception. TNA is pinball perfection, and I love the R&M series. Hopefully there is a bit of time between the reveal and the window for ordering.

#2472 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I have never bought a game before playing first, but I may have to make an exception. TNA is pinball perfection, and I love the R&M series. Hopefully there is a bit of time between the reveal and the window for ordering.

We should strike while the iron is hot and order some immediately, before they change the offer.

#2473 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

A lot of chicks shave these days.

It's better when they wax , it can get a bit prickly

#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's better when they wax , it can get a bit prickly

Laser hair removal. Dated 3 chicks that had this done - unreal.

#2475 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I joined the Fang club, because it's at least worth supporting Spooky even if I don't end up buying Rick and Morty.

Same.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#2476 4 years ago

Here's my best guess a the bottom for R&M (with image mirrored to reflect a top of playfield view)... and basing lanes upon the lane switches...

RandM-Bottom (resized).pngRandM-Bottom (resized).png
#2478 4 years ago

evidently the "post" button kept focus when I was trying to scroll with space... ugh.

#2479 4 years ago

Man I can’t wait to try and “post pass” off that pop bumper. I do hope that works. Would be bad ass.

#2480 4 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Here's my best guess a the bottom for R&M (with image mirrored to reflect a top of playfield view)... and basing lanes upon the lane switches...[quoted image]

I think the pop will be shielded from the inlane side. Just exposed to the centre playfield side.

Looking at the image from the trailer video, that pop appears to have a plastic over it ... I imagine something still shaped similar to a slingshot "island"... prevents that issue as happens with Cyclops mentioned by LTG.

#2481 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I think the pop will be shielded from the inlane side. Just exposed to the centre playfield side.
Looking at the image from the trailer video, that pop appears to have a plastic over it ... I imagine something still shaped similar to a slingshot "island"... prevents that issue as happens with Cyclops mentioned by LTG.

Was just thinking the same... and had made this while you were posting. Note the new "orange" lines.

RandM-Bottom2 (resized).pngRandM-Bottom2 (resized).png
#2482 4 years ago

love the speculation. no patience. it will all be shown very soon. 750 will not sell in one day. chill and take a breath.

#2483 4 years ago

I like the 2nd one. I think having a pop bumper as a sling will make it stand out vs almost every other pinball machine!

#2484 4 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Was just thinking the same... and had made this while you were posting. Note the new "orange" lines.[quoted image]

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#2485 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphcousman:

No you didn’t , which is not the point of my post. I highly doubt they would give away a machine that they are only producing 750 of.
The walking dead was not a limited run so they could give one away and no one cares.

I was simply replying to Brads post about TWD pinball giveaway on AMC. Nothing to do with you...

Post #2247
I think The Walking Dead had a giveaway or something, maybe related to the show that came on after where it was discussed? From what we've seen with our sample size here I don't know if they want/need more people contacting them about a machine.

#2486 4 years ago

When was the last time anyone seen a topic make 3k posts in 2 weeks???

#2487 4 years ago

It's the start of a new week, that means new Rick and Morty pinball speculations!!

watchrick (resized).jpgwatchrick (resized).jpg
#2488 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

When was the last time anyone seen a topic make 3k posts in 2 weeks???

Hot wheels is coming on fast. (j/k)

#2489 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

love the speculation. no patience. it will all be shown very soon. 750 will not sell in one day. chill and take a breath.

Thank you!

It’s getting silly now. Pinsilly.

#2490 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hot wheels is coming on fast. (j/k)

Personally for me Hot Wheels does nothing. It will be interesting to compare though....

#2491 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

This would be my first Spooky pin, How is the quality of the Spooky pins?
Are they reliable, the TNA at Sunshine Laundromat often seems to be out of commission quite often, whereas all of the other (Bally, Williams, Stern) pins pretty much are always operational and in great shape.

My experience with my Spooky pin (TNA, Danesi rocks!) has been spectacular. No issues of any kind and their quality control has been better than Stern’s. Charlie et al care about the quality of what they put out in the market (I’m not saying other manufacturers do not care, but I’ve received Sterns with upside down decals and things like that which would not happen with Spooky since Charlie looks over each machine).

#2493 4 years ago

6783DCE7-6024-4A6D-90EA-AFB0AC43DC17.gif6783DCE7-6024-4A6D-90EA-AFB0AC43DC17.gif

#2494 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

[quoted image]

Are they unveiling the pin? Thoughts?

#2495 4 years ago

Tonight is the mid season break. Last episode of 2019. I’d assume well know much more tomorrow

#2496 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I think he may be referring to the new episode of Rick and Morty airing tonight.

#2497 4 years ago
Quoted from TiltDis:I think he may be referring to the new episode of Rick and Morty airing tonight.

That. And probably some 'Beta Testing'. I mean...they have one. Why not flip it while you watch?

#2498 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Could be about the new episode tonight, or just a tease. But maybe, fingers crossed

#2499 4 years ago

I don't think there is any way they would unveil without a Blast from/on/at their email list.

#2500 4 years ago

Or it gets revealed IN tonights episode......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/50?hl=tinyblackdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.