20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 246.
#2251 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

How much do you think they'd charge for factory sideblade art? That's the only upgrade I'd really be interested in... that and maybe the BS armor.

Here is the breakdown of ACNC from the email I received from Spooky

Nightmare Castle Game 6,450

Knocker Kit & Installation Fee 45

Shaker Kit & Installation Fee 120

Interior Cabinet Decals 65

Butter Edition Cabinet 999

5 Pc. Plastic Protector Set 35

Bill Acceptor Door Upgrade 35

Interactive RGB Speaker Kit 95

Monster Mirrors & Installation 95

(Mirrors not installed -$85)

Scary Blue Powder Coat 125

Coin Box and Lid 40

#2252 4 years ago

I'm assuming we will also be getting hit for that almost 10% Ca. sales tax upon purchase.

No problem. If people can afford new pinball machines, then they should pay their taxes as well.

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm assuming we will also be getting hit for that almost 10% Ca. sales tax upon purchase.
No problem. If people can afford new pinball machines , then they should pay their taxes as well.

For $750 in taxes, drive to Vegas and pick it up there maybe?

#2254 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

For $750 in taxes, drive to Vegas and pick it up there maybe?

I pay so little taxes anyway, I'm not going to play this get around it game anymore.

The only game I want to play is Rick and Morty.

#2255 4 years ago

Rick & Morty is Spooky’s Supreme. It’s going to be a feeding frenzy like Piranha to fresh meat.

#2256 4 years ago

Are most people going for the blood sucker edition? If everyone gets one than you really don’t get ahead in the build line!

#2257 4 years ago

I fully expect to see Rick banging on this Spooky pinball machine while chiding Morty about something in the final episode of the season. Probably right at the end.

#2258 4 years ago

This thread needs more cheese pump photos

#2259 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

If everyone gets one than you really don’t get ahead in the build line!

But if you're the only one who doesn't get a BSE, it's the very back of the line!

#2260 4 years ago

If you don't get a BSE , you might have a more limited edition.

#2261 4 years ago

If I was putting this bad boy on route to absolutely thrash money, I wouldnt buy a BS edition, but wait, the it comes sooner get recoupe that me money......but I won’t be.

It’ll go in my home, where I just want it to be beautiful

edit: holy my phone typing is bad, I’ll just leave it that way

#2262 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

PROC systems

I know charlie does everything he can to keep prices down.

Are you sure they're committed to P-ROC? I heard Ben has made a cheap P-ROC clone he's been pushing, because that's what the pinball world needs, yet another one-off, proprietary pinball controller...

#2263 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Are you sure they're committed to P-ROC? I heard Ben has made a cheap P-ROC clone he's been pushing, because that's what the pinball world needs, yet another one-off, proprietary pinball controller...

You can see the P3-ROC boards in the under-playfield shots.

#2264 4 years ago

What does the BS package usually include ?

#2265 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

There has never been a BS package. I'm hoping it's just some different trim and a different backglass, so I can save the cash without feeling like I'm missing out.

#2266 4 years ago

Could the BS include a topper? or will it be standard? or will it be $$$$

#2267 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Post #1081, also in the Key Topics covers the package.

#2269 4 years ago

They named it "BS" edition...

I love this company.

#2270 4 years ago

Terry and Alice approve this thread.

A2CC0842-A106-403B-9056-31E7F77FCE71 (resized).jpegA2CC0842-A106-403B-9056-31E7F77FCE71 (resized).jpeg
#2271 4 years ago
Quoted from insaneinthedrain:

LTG : )

IMG_0543 (resized).JPGIMG_0543 (resized).JPG
#2272 4 years ago
Quoted from insaneinthedrain:

All I've got is this. I wish them nothing but the BEST!

0B2FAA63-48DC-4DFB-A18B-0E33D37793CD (resized).jpeg0B2FAA63-48DC-4DFB-A18B-0E33D37793CD (resized).jpeg
#2273 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

All I've got is this. I wish them nothing but the BEST![quoted image]

Wow!!!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#2274 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You win the Internet !
Where do I send your prize ?

#2275 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

So... if you asked to be on our interested list last week or will later today or tomorrow - you will all be in the same position. Because you emailed me you were interested didn't put you early and didn't guarantee you a spot with us. I'm just spelling that out for everyone so it's clear as there is some confusion on that point. The interested list was just you telling us 'we're interested' then we know to keep you in the loop for the official Spooky reveal.
Our process is when Spooky says it's time to go live - then we will send our typical 'ORDERING IS OPEN' email out and in there there will be a paypal link to click on and pay - easy - when we sell out then the link will no longer work. Please DO NOT call me, DO NOT email me to order - there is no way we can handle things that way - I have to control quantities and I can't be on the phone and email and paypal etc... I will not accept checks to be mailed later, etc... Only paypal so quantities can be controlled and shut off when we are out. I do not want to oversell and have anyone upset.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

So to breakdown my thoughts on how this process is working .

Spooky makes 10 games the first week.
5 go to spooky direct customers 5 go to Dist. Im guessing it continues something like that the entire production.
But if 5 are going to dist. and spooky has 5 dist. then each dist only gets one game per week?

The problem is everybody is concerned with position. If you want your game as fast as possible. Which is the better route to take.
The major problem i see with what pinballstar described is you just click a link and pay and then cross your fingers and hope, after you are already locked in. I mean for all you know you may be #550 after you finish checking out and that would be terrible if you were hoping for one of the first 50 instead.

I think this is the concern people are having.

Id like to know my number in line before plunking down a deposit at least a ball park where im at in line.

Its like going to a restaurant, that you really want, and paying the bill before they seat you. You pay the bill and then they say it will be a 2 hour wait. Well i would have just ate somewhere else and came back another day if i would have known that.

So the obvious choice is take your chances with direct spooky sales and click as fast as possible, thats more cut and dry and easy to understand.

#2276 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I fully expect to see Rick banging on this Spooky pinball machine while chiding Morty about something in the final episode of the season. Probably right at the end.

You have another 6 episodes before you'd see it since they just aired episode 4 of 10.

#2277 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

You have another 6 episodes before you'd see it since they just aired episode 4 of 10.

Mid season break

#2278 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

So, is that your kid's prom picture or what?

#2279 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Those curls though! hahah

#2280 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

5 go to spooky direct customers 5 go to Dist. Im guessing it continues something like that the entire production.
But if 5 are going to dist. and spooky has 5 dist. then each dist only gets one game per week?
The problem is everybody is concerned with position. If you want your game as fast as possible. Which is the better route to take.
The major problem i see with what pinballstar described is you just click a link and pay and then cross your fingers and hope, after you are already locked in. I mean for all you know you may be #550 after you finish checking out and that would be terrible if you were hoping for one of the first 50 instead.
Id like to know my number in line before plunking down a deposit at least a ball park where im at in line.
Its like going to a restaurant, that you really want, and paying the bill before they seat you. You pay the bill and then they say it will be a 2 hour wait. Well i would have just ate somewhere else and came back another day if i would have known that.
So the obvious choice is take your chances with direct spooky sales and click as fast as possible, thats more cut and dry and easy to understand.

A distributor or Spooky can correct me if Im wrong, but my understanding is that the distributors get "blocks" of numbers that they get to sell.. So one distributor might get games 10-15, 35-45, 100-125, etc... Each distributor gets blocks and when they sell, they sell those numbers. Spooky then makes machines and fills the orders as the numbers come up. If you want a lower number and are lucky enough to get one through Spooky or a distributor, then there you go. Personally, I want a higher number because I just do not have the room for another game right now and hope that somewhere down the road, I do... I plan to put my deposit down but will be happy with a 700+ number which means I lose out on the BS edition only because they are made first and that is too soon for me.

#2281 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Wow!!!!
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

I'm full of them, Rob!

3B8A1BA0-B230-4486-806A-FDBC764E549D (resized).jpeg3B8A1BA0-B230-4486-806A-FDBC764E549D (resized).jpeg
#2282 4 years ago

I'd make fun, but my 80's high school pictures aren't any better!

#2283 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm full of them, Rob![quoted image]

Nice to see Charlie made the most of his hair while he had it! I'm in the same boat...

#2284 4 years ago

You have it close, however the distributor counts go usually based upon % of allocation. So if distributors are supposed to get 10 games in a batch from that week or whatever, if one distributor got 30% of the allocations and another got 20% and the rest got 10%, that means the first distributor will get 3 of those 10 games, the next one gets 2 of those, and the rest get 1.

As for knowing your number in line, you're asking for something they really can't provide. There are too many variables. No manufacturer provides this today to my knowledge.

Quoted from bgwilly31:

#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Quoted from CKrueger:

You can see the P3-ROC boards in the under-playfield shots.

I don't believe he's referring to this release as much as future releases. Per the attachment you can see Ben has another board manufactured, and there are photos of him hanging out with those guys lately, but if you've played Bill Paxton you'll know exactly how that will play out. So maybe P3-ROCs in the future too.

Screenshot_2019-12-13_14-57-14 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-12-13_14-57-14 (resized).png
#2286 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Just nothing but awesomeness!!!!! ❤️♥️

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#2287 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm full of them, Rob!

Charlie Bon Jovi (resized).jpgCharlie Bon Jovi (resized).jpg

#2288 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Be careful if you let Bryan go digging in your drawers.

#2289 4 years ago

I have coffee with Scott every morning. Without my coffee buddy, this game would not exist.

C9FB4D2F-C0D2-474E-B4B0-CE1DE7C92B79 (resized).jpegC9FB4D2F-C0D2-474E-B4B0-CE1DE7C92B79 (resized).jpeg
#2290 4 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Get those stamps Morty![quoted image]

This has to be the 2 x 5 bank of lights in the playfield pics.

#2291 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The only game I want to play is Rick and Morty.

O-din you do know the Spooky game is Rick and Morty and not Spin and Marty.
Just hope you are not confusing the two. Doubtful it's a woodrail.

I got a little excited too when I thought it was Spin and Marty.

#2292 4 years ago

I had to google Spin and Marty. lol. Just a tad before my time. Hahaha!

In my world, even Ren and Stimpy is an antique theme.

#2293 4 years ago

This weeks episode ricks going to be going crazy for pinball instead of nintendo and instead of wal-mart it will be spooky pinball only makes sense

#2294 4 years ago

How awesome would it be if the upper playfield (assuming there is one) had a set of in-line drops, or even better, a Danesi lock! Not likely due to the large mech required, but that would be really cool!

#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

How awesome would it be if the upper playfield (assuming there is one) had a set of in-line drops, or even better, a Danesi lock! Not likely due to the large mech required, but that would be really cool!

What you're describing sounds like BKSOR.

#2296 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What you're describing sounds like BKSOR.

I hate the upper playfield on BKSOR, kills the flow of the game. I'm sure Spooky can do it better.

#2297 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Nice to see Charlie made the most of his hair while he had it! I'm in the same boat...

Hair is overrated.

#2298 4 years ago

Wonder if this date will coincide with more news / info / vid of this cool machine!

PS: we are quite behind here in Aus on season 4 :-/

58501F7C-F9DE-411C-BB8B-6A54AFA14DC1 (resized).jpeg58501F7C-F9DE-411C-BB8B-6A54AFA14DC1 (resized).jpeg
#2299 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No problem. If people can afford new pinball machines, then they should pay their taxes as well.

Lol

#2300 4 years ago

With my property tax of $1000 a year, I think I can manage it. After all, a house is just a luxury item.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/46?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.