New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 256899)

Rick & Morty Pinball from Spooky!

By MEuRaH

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 12,235 posts
  • 776 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 237 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,265 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG
IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
IMG_1174 (resized).JPG
DCD2A98A-84FC-4C7C-A00C-BDB6B6203D8B (resized).jpeg
7119AE22-F7DC-4DFC-860B-552C76B5B099 (resized).jpeg
86F056A7-1E21-4BD4-808F-D45B7187B4E7 (resized).jpeg
5E6BE29B-3FF1-4605-B1DC-AEB8F2DEDD79 (resized).jpeg
5144B608-71B9-4E23-88DE-827D25196119 (resized).jpeg
F354F545-7F0F-4745-BFC2-D7F2B54888E1 (resized).jpeg
254F9FAA-E23F-4982-BA39-C5C00FD6DF0E (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12235 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 245.
#2151 11 months ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

How well the game plays only matters to people that actually like pinball.
Remember Szechuan sauce? Dipping sauce was being flipped for hundreds of dollars. Dipping sauce!
Forget every pinhead. There are enough crazy rick and morty fans to buy each of these games twice. Once the fan base knows that a rick and morty pin I’d out there, it will be bought just cause.
How many KISS games were sold to non pinhead KISS fans? Rick and morty will have more demand over the next decade then most games made today. There are 70 more episodes coming out at minimum, Rick and morty will be around for years

None of the Rick and Morty fans on reddit seamed to care about the anouncement. So im not sure about that. Maybe that will change when they actually see it.

#2152 11 months ago

Remember Szechuan sauce? Dipping sauce was being flipped for hundreds of dollars. Dipping sauce!
Forget every pinhead. There are enough crazy rick and morty fans to buy each of these games twice. Once the fan base knows that a rick and morty pin I’d out there, it will be bought just cause.
How many KISS games were sold to non pinhead KISS fans? Rick and morty will have more demand over the next decade then most games made today. There are 70 more episodes coming out at minimum, Rick and morty will be around for years

#2153 11 months ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

None of the Rick and Morty fans on reddit seamed to care about the anouncement. So im not sure about that. Maybe that will change when they actually see it.

Minus this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/5zky9k/just_wanted_to_share_this_pinball_i_made_with_my/dez9fft/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

#2154 11 months ago

2100 posts so far in 8 days . The most on fire thread I've seen! Go Spooky Pinball!!

#2155 11 months ago

Since I'm getting a ton of emails about our process at PinballSTAR :

Interested list is just that - it's to tell us you're interested - it is not a spot in line. Not one game has been sold by us yet and not one deposit has been taken and not one spot has been assigned or reserved for anyone. I will not take deposits until we are live. I'm sorry - once I do a 'favor' to someone then I'm being unfair to everyone else, I won't do it. That also means past customers and new customers get the same shake. In the past we have tried to favor prior customers with guaranteeing a spot and putting them early, but frankly at this point since I've been a Spooky distributor from the beginning there are now so many Spooky games and Spooky customers it's impossible to do that. When we go live everyone will be on equal footing and have same chance at a game through PinballSTAR.

So... if you asked to be on our interested list last week or will later today or tomorrow - you will all be in the same position. Because you emailed me you were interested didn't put you early and didn't guarantee you a spot with us. I'm just spelling that out for everyone so it's clear as there is some confusion on that point. The interested list was just you telling us 'we're interested' then we know to keep you in the loop for the official Spooky reveal.

Our process is when Spooky says it's time to go live - then we will send our typical 'ORDERING IS OPEN' email out and in there there will be a paypal link to click on and pay - easy - when we sell out then the link will no longer work. Please DO NOT call me, DO NOT email me to order - there is no way we can handle things that way - I have to control quantities and I can't be on the phone and email and paypal etc... I will not accept checks to be mailed later, etc... Only paypal so quantities can be controlled and shut off when we are out. I do not want to oversell and have anyone upset.

Sorry for the strictness - it is done out of the desire to be as fair to everyone as we can, not play favorites, and not disappoint anyone. I wish it was easier, it's not a fun position for me to be in. I at least hope I have your respect I am trying to be fair, transparent, and not play games with my customer base. This is the only way I do things and I'm not going to change now. Being Spooky's largest distributor have a fairly large allotment so I have plenty to sell, but it seems they will all go quickly regardless.

If you want on our email list to get our email blast when things go live - email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com - that's it - then wait.

…and thank you to everyone for your interest, excitement, and support of PinballSTAR and our mutual friends at Spooky Pinball !

oh, and I have 1 Alice Cooper left - in a box, ready to ship - contact me if interested...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#2156 11 months ago

I bet this pin is virtually unknown outside of Pinside. I don’t think regular RM fans although millions are in the same Venn Diagram with pinball buyers. I mean it’s one thing to watch a show but another to spend $7000 on a pinball machine.

I’d bet this is not an instant sell out but will sell out in a few weeks or months.

I realize Metallica LE sold out on first day with extenuating circumstances but most others even GB took a few days to sell out and that was with flippers. Not sure how many flippers are still in force. Wonder if anyone got burned trying to flip Munsters or BK.

There is saturation with lots of great titles out now or shortly.

RM plus Spooky is a bigger draw to me than Stranger Things + Stern. But a lot of people will go ST I’m sure and will get it way sooner.

I like Spooky even tho it takes longer but they don’t rush and don’t cut corners.

#2157 11 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Don't be so sure. We haven't seen the game yet, and pin flipping hasn't been profitable lately due to saturation. Plus ppl have to wait for the games to be built while other companies are putting out titles that will likely be great. Also, there is buying fatigue right now due many due to so many nib purchases. It's a buyer's market right now IMHO.

You would think..and yet prices continue upward...

#2158 11 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I’d bet this is not an instant sell out but will sell out in a few weeks or months...

RickandMortylaughing.gif
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#2159 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Since I'm getting a ton of emails about our process at PinballSTAR :
Interested list is just that - it's to tell us you're interested - it is not a spot in line. Not one game has been sold by us yet and not one deposit has been taken and not one spot has been assigned or reserved for anyone. I will not take deposits until we are live. I'm sorry - once I do a 'favor' to someone then I'm being unfair to everyone else, I won't do it. That also means past customers and new customers get the same shake. In the past we have tried to favor prior customers with guaranteeing a spot and putting them early, but frankly at this point since I've been a Spooky distributor from the beginning there are now so many Spooky games and Spooky customers it's impossible to do that. When we go live everyone will be on equal footing and have same chance at a game through PinballSTAR.
So... if you asked to be on our interested list last week or will later today or tomorrow - you will all be in the same position. Because you emailed me you were interested didn't put you early and didn't guarantee you a spot with us. I'm just spelling that out for everyone so it's clear as there is some confusion on that point. The interested list was just you telling us 'we're interested' then we know to keep you in the loop for the official Spooky reveal.
Our process is when Spooky says it's time to go live - then we will send our typical 'ORDERING IS OPEN' email out and in there there will be a paypal link to click on and pay - easy - when we sell out then the link will no longer work. Please DO NOT call me, DO NOT email me to order - there is no way we can handle things that way - I have to control quantities and I can't be on the phone and email and paypal etc... I will not accept checks to be mailed later, etc... Only paypal so quantities can be controlled and shut off when we are out. I do not want to oversell and have anyone upset.
Sorry for the strictness - it is done out of the desire to be as fair to everyone as we can, not play favorites, and not disappoint anyone. I wish it was easier, it's not a fun position for me to be in. I at least hope I have your respect I am trying to be fair, transparent, and not play games with my customer base. This is the only way I do things and I'm not going to change now. Being Spooky's largest distributor have a fairly large allotment so I have plenty to sell, but it seems they will all go quickly regardless.
If you want on our email list to get our email blast when things go live - email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com - that's it - then wait.
…and thank you to everyone for your interest, excitement, and support of PinballSTAR and our mutual friends at Spooky Pinball !
oh, and I have 1 Alice Cooper left - in a box, ready to ship - contact me if interested...
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Joe, can you reserve me #12?

#2160 11 months ago

The show will be around for years, so relevancy at home or on location could be compared to The Simpsons Pinball Party, South Park, and Family Guy. It would seem that Spooky is releasing a machine based on an animated series at the height of popularity. #nailedit

#2161 11 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Joe, can you reserve me #12?

I already beat you to it. Secret deal on the side.
2505E189-6926-4223-8987-1A6EE1865253 (resized).jpeg

#2162 11 months ago

Is this game “Haunted House Party,” or is HHP actually another Spooky game being worked on?

#2163 11 months ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

Is this game “Haunted House Party,” or is HHP actually another Spooky game being worked on?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky?tq=Hhp&tu=

#2164 11 months ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

This is HHP

#2165 11 months ago

I see... thanks!

#2166 11 months ago

I'm holding off...Haunted House Party will be way better than this crap!

#2167 11 months ago

I'm curious to know if Cartoon Network contacted you guys or if it was something you went for. Is Scott a rabid R&M fan and had to have the license, etc. Any details you're allowed to share would be interesting to know.

#2168 11 months ago

I'm sure they contacted Adult Swim.

#2169 11 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm curious to know if Cartoon Network contacted you guys or if it was something you went for. Is Scott a rabid R&M fan and had to have the license, etc. Any details you're allowed to share would be interesting to know.

I'm sure all of these kinds of stories will come out in podcast interviews after everything is on the table.

#2170 11 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Hell, I've still never seen The Shadow or Creature From the Black Lagoon.

Funny you should mention specifically those two. Some pin friends and I had a movie night like 15 years ago to watch both of them.

You aren't missing much.

#2171 11 months ago

Okay... joined the Fang Club yesterday in case Spooky knocks it out of the park and I make this my first NIB. Is there a special portion of their site only open to Fang Club members? Other than an order confirmation I have not gotten anything from them. How do I access the early ordering access (when it opens) with my fang club membership? I won't do this, but if I were to order an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Blood Suckers Edition, how would I do that through my Fang Club membership since BS editions are exclusive to the Fang Club?

#2172 11 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Okay... joined the Fang Club yesterday in case Spooky knocks it out of the park and I make this my first NIB. Is there a special portion of their site only open to Fang Club members? Other than an order confirmation I have not gotten anything from them. How do I access the early ordering access (when it opens) with my fang club membership? I won't do this, but if I were to order an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Blood Suckers Edition, how would I do that through my Fang Club membership since BS editions are exclusive to the Fang Club?

Check out the key posts in the thread. It’s all there.

#2173 11 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm sure they contacted Adult Swim.

But based on the name they were thinking it was something else...

#2174 11 months ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Check out the key posts in the thread. It’s all there.

Okay, if I'm reading the key posts correctly, I'll get some goodies in the mail next month and will get an email announcing preorders for spooky fang club members are open at some point in time.

#2175 11 months ago

So, if I am a Fang Club member, can I order a standard edition in the two week early order window, or is the only option the BS editions during that timeframe?

#2176 11 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, if I am a Fang Club member, can I order a standard edition in the two week early order window, or is the only option the BS editions during that timeframe?

BS or die bruh!

#2177 11 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It's been mentioned dozens of times
Fang club memebers get a 2 week early window to buy either regular or blood sticker edition. But if you buy regular it wont get made till all the bloodsucker editions are done.

#2178 11 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

But based on the name they were thinking it was something else...

Why do you say that? Scott knew he wasn't actually designing "Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party". It's like Return of the Jedi originally had the working title of Blue Harvest. Also when the whole Godzilla drama was going down, Charlie said that while they didn't get that license, a license he personally would have loved, but they did get the license they needed. I have to assume that was Rick & Morty.

#2179 11 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

you can order either BS or standard but all bloodsuckers will be made first

#2180 11 months ago

But I don't wannnna die Rick! I am guessing the BS Edition is $525 more than the standard, hence the $1,525 deposit for it.

#2181 11 months ago

I am excited for Rick and Morty, like everyone else it seems!! I hope the song Terryfold makes an appearance somehow!

#2182 11 months ago

So, how confident is anyone that there are inline drop targets?

Can't really see any from underneath?

#2183 11 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Doesn't appear to be any inlines.

#2184 11 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Why do you say that? Scott knew he wasn't actually designing "Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party". It's like Return of the Jedi originally had the working title of Blue Harvest. Also when the whole Godzilla drama was going down, Charlie said that while they didn't get that license, a license he personally would have loved, they did get the license they needed. I have to assume that was Rick & Morty.

It was a joke about the meaning of Adult Swim, nothing more. I forgot the smiley face.

#2185 11 months ago

Really hoping the game matches the hype. It's a great theme for pinball!

#2186 11 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It was a joke about the meaning of Adult Swim, nothing more. I forgot the smiley face.

Oh, yeah. I didn't pick up on that at all.

#2187 11 months ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Let’s play a trick on spooky
Nobody order the game day one
Wait til day 2

Don't listen to randomguyoffcl ...it's a ploy to buy up all 750 day one!

#2188 11 months ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

proco and mskoenen I used your images in this video I'm too damn tired to do my own. lol.

Great video- wrote you in for the twipy

#2189 11 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I know this is reality...but with a small company just trying to do what’s right...this is wrong.

But in another segment of the multiverse, it is right.

giphy (resized).png
#2190 11 months ago

Been waiting on this theme. Just take my money, please.

#2191 11 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

not inline but possibly roll over drops that work to trap balls and then another target to release them (similar to how TNA works). both the roll over drops in the back could be set up to capture balls (providing locks that can be stolen by another player

#2192 11 months ago

Ok, you guys totally polluted my mind, started watching Rick and Morty today!

#2193 11 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Ok, you guys totally polluted my mind, started watching Rick and Morty today!

You’ve got A LOT of pollution ahead then!!!

#2194 11 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

not inline but possibly roll over drops that work to trap balls and then another target to release them (similar to how TNA works). both the roll over drops in the back could be set up to capture balls (providing locks that can be stolen by another player

Yup, looks like drops in front of the two toys which are on either side of the center VUK (probably Rick and Morty toys).

#2195 11 months ago

Is it strange I would prefer Rick and Morty NOT be toys on the PF? Since, one would assume you are playing as them? Seems like a bash toy should be something else from the series.

#2196 11 months ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Yup, looks like drops in front of the two toys which are on either side of the center VUK (probably Rick and Morty toys).

Two toys? I hope one of them is a Meeseeks box so I can ask it for some out lane saves.

#2197 11 months ago

Will there be a video mode(s)? If so, what do you think they will be? Do other Spooky games have them?

#2198 11 months ago

The ship is in the middle that loads balls via the drop target/danesi locks. Once you load the ship with rick and morty, you can start adventures. Otherwise, you can hit multidimensional tv mode, or krombopulos michael mode, etc. All side adventures that can be done if the ship is empty. Maybe if you ONLY load morty, you do a morty only mission. Rick only, just his missions.

So many possibilities.

Some one should mod it to play this at the end of every game. I doubt they get Jermaine's rights to use that song, but just fits so well. "GOOOD BYYEEEEEE"

#2199 11 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Will there be a video mode(s)? If so, what do you think they will be? Do other Spooky games have them?

They will have to solve their memory leak issue first, but Spooky's first video modes would be awesome!

#2200 11 months ago

I wonder why spooky chose 3dcart as their storefront. I have used them in the past for a company that had a similar VIP account a la fang club, and it had a lot of issues, hopefully those have been ironed out by now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Detroit, MI
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 12235 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 245.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside