20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 246.
#2001 4 years ago

Damn it... may have to put down a deposit when they open. This may be my first NIB pin... I'd have to see one first though! If you are telling me I can hang on to my old pins... pay a $1,000 deposit... wait 4 months, get asked for the rest when it's ready to leave the door, sell a pin (say White Water) to raise the rest, pay and get my new pin... this sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to find a TNA and polish up on my Danesi style.

#2002 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Damn it... may have to put down a deposit when they open. This may be my first NIB pin... I'd have to see one first though! If you are telling me I can hang on to my old pins... pay a $1,000 deposit... wait 4 months, get asked for the rest when it's ready to leave the door, sell a pin (say White Water) to raise the rest, pay and get my new pin... this sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to find a TNA and polish up on my Danesi style.

I think that's what I'm going to have to do. Hopefully I can see enough playfield pics and video to firm up my decision. Unfortunately, I think my BoP 2.0 would go on the chopping block (which also has Scott's name in the credits!).

#2003 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Yes. I didn't say R&M.

Yeeeaaaahhhh... Except, no.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#2004 4 years ago

SpookyLuke

"6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales."

Do Fang Club members get first opportunity over distributors?

If all 750 go to Fang Club members are distributors out of luck?

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The confirmation number from fang club purchase means nothing. Someone please pin this to the top so people can reference it.
1. When you join the fang club you get a care package of spooky gear with some stuff non members cant even buy that is worth your money alone.
2. All emails in the Fang Club memberships will get a warning email that includes the time of sales opening, with a link to our website where you can purchase the game.
3. NON Fang Club members will not receive this email or be able to buy the game until 2 weeks later! THIS IS A HUGE VALUE.
4. Being in the Fang Club does NOT guarantee you a game it DOES guarantee you a 2 week head start on non members however!
5. Their is a chance the game could sell out quickly! In this case non members may never even have a chance to buy and even Fang Club members who do not get to the website quick enough could miss out if per say it did actually sell out that fast.
6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales.
7. We understand some people may not be able to get the game. Maximize your chances by being a member and placing your initial payment as quickly as possible after release. If you do not get the game get ahold of us as we will put you on a list in case there are back outs or spots for sale.
8. YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.
9. We cannot release sales until cartoon network approves our date. We are ready and waiting.
10. All Blood suckers games will be completed before any standard games. This is part of the value but more is included in the package and will be shown before launch. All Blood Suckers colors and features will not be available for purchase to add to your standard EVER. They are exclusive to the Blood Suckers Edition. Do not order a standard and expect to upgrade. Order what you want the first time. Purely cosmetic Edition no loss of gameplay features.
11. All of the typical spooky "Add-Ons" such as Direct print clear coated cabinet (Butter), knocker, shaker, etc. will be available however will not be online. We will email you or call you a few weeks before your game goes on the line! AT THAT TIME you will be able to purchase the add-ons for your game. None of these alter your initial payment and will reflected on your final bill.
12. Previously taking "Add-On" orders at the time of purchase led to hundred of people changing their mind (sometimes more than once) about what they wanted before the game made it to the line. Also left time for record mistakes to be made on our end.
13. YOU WILL be able to purchase the Blood Sucker game or Standard version from the website as long as they are not out of stock.
14. Last but not least i doubt cartoon network will allow us time to put a whole gameplay stream together but we will get video of the ball rolling through features and show video and call outs as they are obviously a huge part! Full pictures of entire game also.
Hopefully this answers most of the questions! Trying to read them all but there are ALOT.

#2005 4 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

SpookyLuke
"6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales."

If you're in the club, the distributor can verify that membership and place your order accordingly in the 2 week launch window, and for the fancy edition if you want.

#2006 4 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

SpookyLuke

Far as I know they give an allotment to distributors and then the rest go to direct sales on the website. Either way you buy, direct or through distributor, the fang club blood suckers edition or whatever are made first.

#2007 4 years ago

Warning: Uninformed conjecture, speculation, and generally being an idiot incoming. I annotated the playfield picture with some ideas. Feel free to add to it.

Rick and Morty (resized).jpgRick and Morty (resized).jpg
#2008 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Warning: Uninformed conjecture, speculation, and generally being an idiot incoming. I annotated the playfield picture with some ideas. Feel free to add to it.[quoted image]

Upper right I'm thinking a magnet...everything else looks about right

#2009 4 years ago

Isn't that assembly in the very back a diverter and not a flipper?

#2010 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Warning: Uninformed conjecture, speculation, and generally being an idiot incoming. I annotated the playfield picture with some ideas. Feel free to add to it.[quoted image]

The "What are these things" are RGB LEDs, and look to be of the GI variant based on the plug/screw layout.

#2011 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That makes a lot more sense.

#2012 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

That makes a lot more sense.

Vuk to upper playfield...then either a flipper or diverter....could be either...both sound good

#2013 4 years ago

Wonder if where you have 'display' they are mirror displays for 'realities' like Dialed In has? At least the one in the center anyway... I suppose they could be counter displays as well...

#2014 4 years ago

Is it true not two standard slings??

#2015 4 years ago

What I like about Spooky/Danesi - they play older games in great collections like BangerJays, play dollar games on them, so they are well versed in classic game design .. they know what works and what’s fun.

Like inline drops and exposed pops. All the classic elements from the great solid state games.

And they’re not afraid to take some chances ... and not just churn out the same cookie cutter shit all the time.

That’s why they get my money.

rd

#2016 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it true not two standing slings??

It's a pretty solid bet from the photo that the bottom will have a sling on the right and pop bumper on the left above the flippers.

#2017 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Maybe?

It's definitely a flipper mechanism judging by the baseplate. I would think a diverter would either latch or PWM if it needed to stay on for a while, rather than depending on the EOS wiring of a flipper mech.

That said, there is technically no reason why a diverter could not use a flipper mechanism to function. The trolls in MM are held up by flipper coils after all...

#2018 4 years ago

This is either going to be completely f'ing amazing... or a complete disaster!

I am in awe of the brass balls on Scott for going with offset flippers on the bottom. The man is clearly INSANE!

#2019 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

offset flippers on the bottom

They're not offset. One mech is just rotated. The bushings are the same distance up form the edge of the PF.

#2020 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it true not two standard slings??

Look at the picture.

Single pops are awesome, Meteor, Cyclops, Paragon, TNA, Stars, etc,etc.

#2021 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

going with offset flippers on the bottom

The flippers are positioned vertically even. I would expect them to be symmetrical as normal.

Baseplates can be at any angle to account for other mechanisms, and are offset asymetrically on many games.

(oops, I got ninja'd by 30 seconds.)

#2022 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

This is either going to be completely f'ing amazing... or a complete disaster!
I am in awe of the brass balls on Scott for going with offset flippers on the bottom. The man is clearly INSANE!

They're not offset, the pivot point is at the same spot vertically measured from the bottom edge of the playfield. It just looks weird because they rotated the baseplate of the one mech I assume to make everything fit.

#2023 4 years ago

Where are the post nuts? Ramps gotta be there somewhere.

#2024 4 years ago

It would be cool if the ball in the portal was actually sitting in the Vuk so as soon as a ball went in the portal it kicked out below.

#2025 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Look at the picture.

...TNA...

#2026 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

It would be cool if the ball in the portal was actually sitting in the Vuk so as soon as a ball went in the portal it kicked out below.

It would, wouldn't it.

#2027 4 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

SpookyLuke

Fang Club can buy from distributors or direct. Fang Club members get priority with distributors and direct sales but Spooky Sales and Distributor sales are split evenly neither has priority over the other they are spread evenly across the run. Fang Club does not mean you have priority over a distributor because that would alienate all people who are in the Fang Club that wish to got through their long standing distributor. You have to be in the Fang Club to buy on launch day regardless if you are buy direct or through Distributor.

#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Fang Club can buy from distributors or direct. Fang Club members get priority with distributors and direct sales but Spooky Sales and Distributor sales are split evenly neither has priority over the other they are spread evenly across the run. Fang Club does not mean you have priority over a distributor because that would alienate all people who are in the Fang Club that wish to got through their long standing distributor. You have to be in the Fang Club to buy on launch day regardless if you are buy direct or through Distributor.

So uh, you got any more of those distributor lists?

iuHVIPCQLU (resized).jpgiuHVIPCQLU (resized).jpg
#2029 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

It would be... it's sitting in the bowl because the playfield is lifted. The fact it's in the picture would indicate it's a staged ball.

I believe STTNG, NF and W?D used similar design to speed up kickouts, but they still used traditional flashing and sounds for warning prior. Would be neat to see a more instantaneous "teleport" and I expect Scott's design would do something like that, based on the quick T&A eject.

#2030 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

So uh, you got any more of those distributor lists?[quoted image]

Check the key posts.

#2031 4 years ago

I'm excited for this pop bumper by the flippers

#2032 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

They're not offset. One mech is just rotated. The bushings are the same distance up form the edge of the PF.

Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

The flippers are positioned vertically even. I would expect them to be symmetrical as normal.
Baseplates can be at any angle to account for other mechanisms, and are offset asymetrically on many games.
(oops, I got ninja'd by 30 seconds.)

Quoted from Hardsuit:

They're not offset, the pivot point is at the same spot vertically measured from the bottom edge of the playfield. It just looks weird because they rotated the baseplate of the one mech I assume to make everything fit.

Ah, I see now. Okay, I retract my admiration for Scott's balls then - what a pussy!

Probably for the best, many whiny people on pinball podcasts will already have enough trouble dealing with the pop bumper/sling.

#2033 4 years ago

Pop/sling is fine.. Andromeda is a great game with this design.

Offset flippers, not so fine. Can't think of a single game using that design that's fun to play. Breaks too many flipper skills, turns the game into a novelty.

#2034 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Pop/sling is fine.. Andromeda is a great game with this design.
Offset flippers, not so fine. Can't think of a single game using that design that's fun to play. Breaks too many flipper skills, turns the game into a novelty.

Read the post just above yours...

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Ah, I see now. Okay, I retract my admiration for Scott's balls then - what a pussy!

Hah!

#2036 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Seconded. I swear we're getting trolled by both sides of the Fang Club numbers discussion. People are posting numbers because they are a general indicator of how many Fang Club members there might be at this point. That doesn't guarantee anyone a game, nor is the order important. The lowest number we've seen has been something like 1061. The highest number has been 1604. Some of these were undoubtedly orders for shirts, but it's probably pretty safe to assume that we're in the 500s for Fang Club members.

1077 here !

#2037 4 years ago

Is it just me or is that flipper at the top/back *really* back there? Are there any other games that have put an upper flipper basically right at the back?

#2038 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Yes they are.

rd

69382333-00E0-4C4C-9222-E1A141B5D085 (resized).jpeg69382333-00E0-4C4C-9222-E1A141B5D085 (resized).jpeg
#2039 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Is it just me or is that flipper at the top/back *really* back there? Are there any other games that have put an upper flipper basically right at the back?

Tspp has one

#2040 4 years ago

Upper playfield flipper!? That could be what it is.

#2041 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Tspp has one

I should have remembered that one, I owned one lol. So I guess this is either going to have an upper playfield or it is going to have a really strange flipper at the back

#2042 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I should have remembered that one, I owned one lol. So I guess this is either going to have an upper playfield or it is going to have a really strange flipper at the back

...or maybe it's something really cool that [you] don't even know about.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2043 4 years ago

I was raised on the internet, nothing surprises me anymore.

#2044 4 years ago

From the very little we have to work off of... this was from the shop in the Haunted House Party thread before being revealed as Rick and Morty... Is that a full screen LCD I see in the reflection of the glasses? Any other hints here?

ppp (resized).jpgppp (resized).jpg
#2045 4 years ago

Looks like a streetlevel game like tna.
I do like the layout.
Hope there is a ramp.

#2046 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Isn't there?
Luke... I NEED TO SEE YOU IN MY OFFICE!!!

I've still got the pic of Scott I took.

The one where you look past Scott.

Just give me the word.

#2047 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I do like the layout.
Hope there is a ramp.

How can you say you like the layout?

#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

From the very little we have to work off of... this was from the shop in the Haunted House Party thread before being revealed as Rick and Morty... Is that a full screen LCD I see in the reflection of the glasses? Any other hints here?[quoted image]

ZomboMeme 12122019163133 (resized).jpgZomboMeme 12122019163133 (resized).jpg
#2049 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I got this one.... NO!

#2050 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Just give me the word.

I got this one too.... NO!!!

And you already know the word I want to use on you. You invented it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/41?hl=abagwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.