20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 246.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Joined the Fang Club to get a place in line, I’m in! Got the perfect spot in the game room for it. My dream theme![quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent collection! Is there a buff Rick and Summer set in there?

#102 4 years ago

I guess I better get the quiet fan kits done for Spooky. Lots of new-to-Spooky pinheads are about to find out their power supplies are even louder and more obnoxious (because the fan's always on, there's no thermal switch) than the Stern Spike fans.

I thought Alice Cooper would be my first Spooky. Now I'm pretty sure it will be this. Well done, Spooky!

#103 4 years ago

Who's....hungry...for.....apples?!

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

Finally; a manufacturer that is spreading pinball to the next generation of pinball players. Now we have a theme that is approachable, trendy and recognisable to people 30 and under. This game will be huge amongst the general public!

This will absolutely clean up on the barcade scene. Challenge will be many barcades are Stern-only shops. Hope they make an exception.

#105 4 years ago

I always laughed at people who ordered things without seeing them. Fanboyism etc. I sat there and judged all you guys and girls on some kind of morale high horse...... like I was immune to it.

Well it turns out I was immune to it because it WASNT RICK AND F**KING MORTY

IM IN.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You are not alone. But i am excited to see a new game.

I’ve heard plenty of people rave about the show. Checked out some clips after this announcement. Tries too hard to be quick and clever. Seems fine for the ADD generation. Not for me, unfortunately.

#107 4 years ago

Where do I buy one?

#108 4 years ago

You son of a bitch, I’m in.

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I’ve heard plenty of people rave about the show. Checked out some clips after this announcement. Tries too hard to be quick and clever. Seems fine for the ADD generation. Not for me, unfortunately.

I found it one of the only shows that lived up to the hype, and I hate hype. I don;t know if "watching clips" of something can give you an accurate view on the whole, but whom cares anyway.

#110 4 years ago

Poor raza- this and stranger things going to smash them

#111 4 years ago

Better have a soft rubbery Plumbus Plunger

0790D690-8D39-47EC-B973-4012E8137D7C (resized).png0790D690-8D39-47EC-B973-4012E8137D7C (resized).png
#112 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I found it one of the only shows that lived up to the hype, and I hate hype. I don;t know if "watching clips" of something can give you an accurate view on the whole, but whom cares anyway.

True. But it gives me an idea if I want more. I don’t. They were extended clips, by the way, but like you said, who cares? The fast talking, one joke to the next style seems cheap and gimmicky to me, not “smart” or “clever”.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I always laughed at people who ordered things without seeing them. Fanboyism etc. I sat there and judged all you guys and girls on some kind of morale high horse...... like I was immune to it.
Well it turns out I was immune to it because it WASNT RICK AND F**KING MORTY
IM IN.

How do we GET IN on this from Aus?

#114 4 years ago

Frytakemoney.jpg

#115 4 years ago

Outstanding!

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

How do we GET IN on this from Aus?

Pretty sure we send dollarydoos in the mail to them

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Pretty sure we send dollarydoos in the mail to them

We could save on postage/shipping if we go in together

#118 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Respectfully disagree. I don't care if people think it's clever, I just dig the absurd humor.

Do what you like, but you might find it more entertaining if you watched an episode. Many things are impenetrable if you just grab a bit from the middle. Ever try to jump into the middle of a stand-up routine?

That aside, every new post I hold my breath for a playfield shot. Every new post is someone making another R&M reference, and I get more hyped. This is going to be a long night of anxiously glancing at this thread and wondering what the heck I'm going to sell out of my basement.

#119 4 years ago

If you buy into the fang club do you get early access to this game too, or just Haunted House Party?

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I bought the first two seasons on Blu-ray a few years back after hearing the rave reviews. Watched the first episode with my wife and she told me to watch the rest in the basement without her. I sold them without watching any more. I assume it got better, but the first episode was awful. We do love Family Guy, Beavis & Butthead, Ren & Stimpy, King of the Hill, etc. Rick and Morty just wasn't for us.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

If you buy into the fang club do you get early access to this game too, or just Haunted House Party?

you get a two week head-start on non-memebers

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Yes HHP is RICK AND MORTY

#123 4 years ago

Never bought a NIB... I want to see this.

#125 4 years ago

Have a hole in my game room for TBL but I have no problem filling it with Rick and Morty since who knows when TBL will arrive.

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Wait... WHAAAAAAT?

Just figure that out too?

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Wait... WHAAAAAAT?

Haunted House Party = joke code name for Rick and Morty, because Scott is an evil, evil person.

#128 4 years ago

Spooky could make 750 of there a year for a couple years. I could see a lot of these sell if the layout is good. The theme is a knockout, and the custom callouts will be amazing.

I can’t wait.

#129 4 years ago

OMG, OMG, OMG, - northerndude's fist n.i.b coming up!?!?!

#130 4 years ago

brief playfield shot in the youtube video...

Love that it is captioned with "a multiverse under the glass"

RandM-youtubecapture (resized).pngRandM-youtubecapture (resized).png
#131 4 years ago

it's mostly about me though!!!!!

Anyone else watched the teaser like 23 times?

#132 4 years ago

Two words, butter cabinet.

#133 4 years ago

I’m out, sadly, but happy for those who are excited about this.

#134 4 years ago

Omg. This.is.HUGE.

#135 4 years ago

I hope there is a super rated [R] setting!!!

#136 4 years ago

Exciting!

#137 4 years ago

Need ‘Keep Summer Safe’ and a ‘Mr. Meeseeks’ mode for sure.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

This is effin huge. I guess this is Scott's design? Has to be, right?

I hope so

#139 4 years ago

Custom callouts is going to be what makes this game!

#140 4 years ago

You had me at Custom callouts from Justin Roiland!
Anyone who is a fan should play “Trover Saves the Universe “
His voice work is essentially doing the Rick and Morty voices in a bizarre R rated VR game.

#141 4 years ago

Ummm, Hell Yes!

5C8800F2-4B53-453A-9874-6804182C4155 (resized).jpeg5C8800F2-4B53-453A-9874-6804182C4155 (resized).jpegE324D269-519C-4E71-885E-BF4337B93620 (resized).jpegE324D269-519C-4E71-885E-BF4337B93620 (resized).jpeg
#142 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Same here. I keep watching extended clips, and all of it feels like "Non Sequitur and Pop Reference the Show" on an even higher level than Family Guy, which is already way too referential for me to find enjoyable.

Definitely interested to see people excited, and will check it out asap when it's released! I hope there's a bit more freeflowing shots than ACNC. I still can't find a grove with that, as much as I like the LCD sequences.

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

You had me at Custom callouts from Justin Roiland!
Anyone who is a fan should play “Trover Saves the Universe “
His voice work is essentially doing the Rick and Morty voices in a bizarre R rated VR game.

Also, Accounting has the man himself with different characters. The game is bonkers. You'll find yourself just sitting around being heckled by the tree guy for minutes, and screwing with the various characters is hilarious.

And there's a R&M VR game, proper.

With all the VO in those games, I'm optimistic that there's going to be a lot of great VO in the pinball table!

#145 4 years ago

For the Rick and Morty haters

5A6938D9-DB3D-4E28-862A-01A1C8406C21 (resized).jpeg5A6938D9-DB3D-4E28-862A-01A1C8406C21 (resized).jpeg
#146 4 years ago

Congrats to spooky to getting this title Should be a fun pin just not one i would buy but def want to play it.

#147 4 years ago

When can I put down a deposit?

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Even TV sins was somewhat kind to the show, and they hate nearly everything

#149 4 years ago

I would love if they replicate TX Sector with the ball moving around the field. That could represent the portal gun pretty awesomely!

#150 4 years ago

Lawnmower Dog and Meeseeks and Destroy are great episodes with which to start, FYI. Watch the entire episode instead of looking up clips on youtube.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/3?hl=bigsilverpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.