20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 246.
#1851 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Compared to some people on here Luke’s grammar is impeccable.
Just sayin.

It’s impekable. Dork!

#1852 4 years ago

20191211_193759 (resized).png20191211_193759 (resized).png
#1853 4 years ago

I’d be curious to see which percentage of those interested in the Rick and Morty pin:

-Watched the show prior to the announcement
-Just started watching the show, since the announcement
-Didn’t watch the show, and have no plans to

#1854 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’d be curious to see which percentage of those interested in the Rick and Morty pin:

If you're really curious start a poll.

#1855 4 years ago

I never saw it before the announcement (not sure if I even heard of it).

#1856 4 years ago

This is like the 90s, when the pinball machines introduced many to the themes.

I've seen the show before, but have been waiting for someone the industry to go this route for a long time. Glad it's Spooky. I'm almost sure it wouldn't be anybody else.

#1857 4 years ago

Hell, I've still never seen The Shadow or Creature From the Black Lagoon.

#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

If you're really curious start a poll.

Seems like a pointless topic, maybe for this thread?

#1859 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I didn't even know there was a movie Shadow when I first played the game. That's what it was like. Can't say I had never heard of Star Wars or Willy Wonka when those games came out.

#1860 4 years ago

This is the image on one of my tee shirts.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1861 4 years ago

hello Spooky guys, when the game is revealed (for preorder) will there be gameplay video and rules outline and such? Because it's hard to buy without playing a pin but this seems like might have to be the case. I would just like to know as much as possible when it's able to be revealed. Thanks.

#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

[quoted image]

Looks legit.

#1863 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Hey spookycharlie, thank you for the clarification post re: Fang Club members. Apologies to go around in circles on this (my brain is in 8-bit mode), is this true for international Fang Club members too? ie: we purchase direct from you guys or do we go via our local distributor/contacts (ie: Spooky Pinball Australia)? Thank you.

Join the fang club.
Get on a distributors' list.

#1864 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

hello Spooky guys, when the game is revealed (for preorder) will there be gameplay video and rules outline and such? Because it's hard to buy without playing a pin but this seems like might have to be the case. I would just like to know as much as possible when it's able to be revealed. Thanks.

Checkout #14

The confirmation number from fang club purchase means nothing. Someone please pin this to the top so people can reference it.
1. When you join the fang club you get a care package of spooky gear with some stuff non members cant even buy that is worth your money alone.
2. All emails in the Fang Club memberships will get a warning email that includes the time of sales opening, with a link to our website where you can purchase the game.
3. NON Fang Club members will not receive this email or be able to buy the game until 2 weeks later! THIS IS A HUGE VALUE.
4. Being in the Fang Club does NOT guarantee you a game it DOES guarantee you a 2 week head start on non members however!
5. Their is a chance the game could sell out quickly! In this case non members may never even have a chance to buy and even Fang Club members who do not get to the website quick enough could miss out if per say it did actually sell out that fast.
6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales.
7. We understand some people may not be able to get the game. Maximize your chances by being a member and placing your initial payment as quickly as possible after release. If you do not get the game get ahold of us as we will put you on a list in case there are back outs or spots for sale.
8. YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.
9. We cannot release sales until cartoon network approves our date. We are ready and waiting.
10. All Blood suckers games will be completed before any standard games. This is part of the value but more is included in the package and will be shown before launch. All Blood Suckers colors and features will not be available for purchase to add to your standard EVER. They are exclusive to the Blood Suckers Edition. Do not order a standard and expect to upgrade. Order what you want the first time. Purely cosmetic Edition no loss of gameplay features.
11. All of the typical spooky "Add-Ons" such as Direct print clear coated cabinet (Butter), knocker, shaker, etc. will be available however will not be online. We will email you or call you a few weeks before your game goes on the line! AT THAT TIME you will be able to purchase the add-ons for your game. None of these alter your initial payment and will reflected on your final bill.
12. Previously taking "Add-On" orders at the time of purchase led to hundred of people changing their mind (sometimes more than once) about what they wanted before the game made it to the line. Also left time for record mistakes to be made on our end.
13. YOU WILL be able to purchase the Blood Sucker game or Standard version from the website as long as they are not out of stock.
14. Last but not least i doubt cartoon network will allow us time to put a whole gameplay stream together but we will get video of the ball rolling through features and show video and call outs as they are obviously a huge part! Full pictures of entire game also.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions! Trying to read them all but there are ALOT.

#1865 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I didn't even know there was a movie Shadow when I first played the game. That's what it was like. Can't say I had never heard of Star Wars or Willy Wonka when those games came out.

I hadn’t watched the Shadow movie, but I did listen to the radio show prior!

#1866 4 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.

I see, but wanted to know if we will see gameplay video (rather than just picture of the game).

#1867 4 years ago

I’ll tell ya what, I like dumb shows, aquateen hunger force, stuff like that.... But I watched a few of the first R&Ms and can’t get into it..

But... I’m still really excited to play this game. Can’t wait!

#1868 4 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I’ll tell ya what, I like dumb shows, aquateen hunger force, stuff like that.... But I watched a few of the first R&Ms and can’t get into it..

Rick & Morty is a smart show. Perhaps that’s the issue?

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I like dumb shows, aquateen hunger force, stuff like that.... But I watched a few of the first R&Ms and can’t get into it..

Hmmm, Rick and Morty isn’t a dumb show, perhaps that’s why

#1870 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You really owe it to yourself to see the original Creature From the Black Lagoon. It's one of the true universal monster classics with arguably the best creature design ever.

If you have access to a 3D bluray player and 3D TV or 3D projector even better as it was one of the best 3D movies from the Hollywoods golden age of 3D.

#1871 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You really owe it to yourself to see the original Creature From the Black Lagoon.

Yep. I've seen it so many times I've lost track. Including a couple weeks ago. It is a "smart" horror movie.

#1872 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I see, but wanted to know if we will see gameplay video (rather than just picture of the game).

CHECKOUT #14

#1873 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You really owe it to yourself to see the original Creature From the Black Lagoon. It's one of the true universal monster classics with arguably the best creature design ever.
If you have access to a 3D bluray player and 3D TV or 3D projector even better as it was one of the best 3D movies from the Hollywoods golden age of 3D.

I know, I know, I even own the pin and have never actually seen the movie.
It's kind of crazy because my wife is way into monster and horror movies.
It's on my short list of things to do, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I know, I know, I even own the pin and have never actually seen the movie.
It's kind of crazy because my wife is way into monster and horror movies.
It's on my short list of things to do, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Complete-Collection/dp/B07DKY35N5

Full Blu-ray set of 30 Universal Monster movies for $80...

#1875 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Perhaps that’s the issue?

Quoted from jonesjb:

perhaps that’s why

Perhaps!? Maybe we are talking about a different show lol. I plan on making it a few more episodes in before totally giving up. We’ll see

#1876 4 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Perhaps!? Maybe we are talking about a different show lol. I plan on making it a few more episodes in before totally giving up. We’ll see

Don’t quit! Keep it going!

#1877 4 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

CHECKOUT #14

Thanks

#1878 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I may be alone in this but I've seen the show over the years and I hate it. I hated Community and I hate this.

That being said...I'm all in for a bloodsucker edition. Spooky + Danesi more than make up for it. Spooky is the best publisher and Danesi is the best designer imo. Nobody's touched what TNA brought to the table and I can't wait to see what comes next. And as for Spooky, the only company without clear coat issues, the only company I'd even consider buying a nib from at this point in time, ya theres that.

#1879 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

the only company without clear coat issues

This is false. ^

Quoted from donkadelic:

I may be alone in this but I've seen the show over the years and I hate it

Also wrong ^

Quoted from donkadelic:

Danesi is the best

This is 1000000% true ^

#1880 4 years ago

delete me

#1881 4 years ago

double post - delete me

#1882 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Roku has a drive in movie channel.
They have a 3D movie section.
Creature from the black lagoon is on it.
Go to eBay and get some glasses cheap and enjoy.

#1883 4 years ago

Is that you saying that or Gary?

#1884 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Is that you saying that or Gary?

Sleepy Gary?

#1885 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Flipping will be strong on this at first. Getting a low number is basically winning the lottery. People hate to wait in this hobby and will want it ASAP. By the time 750 ships there will have been a lot of new titles released and the hype will have settled down. I'm getting the popcorn ready cause there will be a lot of sour people once the flipping starts.
So how is the number determined? Is it in order they receice payment? How do distributors get their numbers? Do you get a lower number going through a distributor or directly through Spooky? They can pretty much assign the numbers however they want and I imagine their friends and will be among the first to get them.

Yes, always happens in the first few months.

Then fatigue sets in and patient people buy for a little less than cost.

Most titles then steadily drop in value in the next few years.

Think this will follow a different pattern in that after a few years this title will sink into people's permanent collections due to the theme and that they have at least another 70 episodes to make.

FOMO makes people crazy though

#1886 4 years ago

I saw this painted on one of the parking spots at my kids high school last night while leaving from a wrestling tournament.

20191211_202234 (resized).jpg20191211_202234 (resized).jpg
#1887 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Roku has a drive in movie channel.
They have a 3D movie section.
Creature from the black lagoon is on it.
Go to eBay and get some glasses cheap and enjoy.

Unfortunately that is likely the analglyph (red/blu) 3D format and will look horrible. To see good 3D you need a 3D capable TV or projector with 3D bluray source and active shutter glasses. There were a few 3D TVs that used passive glasses but active glasses systems work better. If you have a PS4 VR setup you can watch 3D bluray via the VR headset as well.

If you get the Creature legacy series on bluray it also comes with the 3D version of the first creature sequel "Revenge it the Creature". Creature from the Black Lagoon was the only 50's 3D film that also had a 3D sequel. It was universal's last 3D film until they released Jaws 3-D during the brief 80's 3D revival. Lots of 3D info about creature here:

http://www.3dfilmarchive.com/an-in-depth-look-at-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-1
giphy-11.gifgiphy-11.gif

If you want to experience Rick and Morty in 3D there is a VR game on PS4VR and Oculus that's fun to play.

#1888 4 years ago

Charlie - I know you said we'll see the game before it goes up for sale. Will that be a video or just pics? Hopefully the former.

I'm now middle season 2 - show is fantastic. Tiny Rick!

#1889 4 years ago

14. Last but not least i doubt cartoon network will allow us time to put a whole gameplay stream together but we will get video of the ball rolling through features and show video and call outs as they are obviously a huge part! Full pictures of entire game also.
Hopefully this answers most of the questions! Trying to read them all but there are ALOT.

Quoted from delt31:

Charlie - I know you said we'll see the game before it goes up for sale. Will that be a video or just pics? Hopefully the former.
I'm now middle season 2 - show is fantastic. Tiny Rick!

See above posts. May not get a lengthy stream. But hopefully Spooky can make a video of gameplay. Not just one shot here and there like the teaser video of JP where it just shows solitary shots.

There has to be a midline between a mini teaser video with one shot going in one feature at a time and a full live stream. Hopefully we can get a good feel of real game play and an overview of the rules.

I’d like a video presentation by Scott as well as the rest of the team. This is their chance to take a bow also.

#1890 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

See above posts. May not get a lengthy stream. But hopefully Spooky can make a video of gameplay. Not just one shot here and there like the teaser video of JP where it just shows solitary shots.
There has to be a midline between a mini teaser video with one shot going in one feature at a time and a full live stream. Hopefully we can get a good feel of real game play and an overview of the rules.
I’d like a video presentation by Scott as well as the rest of the team. This is their chance to take a bow also.

Yep noticed the same. Thanks. Wasn't sure though if that video run through will be fine before it goes up for sale or after. Hopefully before.

#1891 4 years ago

I was introduced to the show by a friend with the Pickle Rick episode last year. I then back tracked and started form the beginning.

#1892 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This is the image on one of my tee shirts.

thanks, I hate it.

#1893 4 years ago

The first pin with potato chips to match ?

46F77DBF-B7E5-422C-9636-301FE80AC0DA (resized).jpeg46F77DBF-B7E5-422C-9636-301FE80AC0DA (resized).jpeg
#1894 4 years ago

Can there be a mode where you use the pops to get the screaming sun to rise? Maybe a captive ball with a pop like holly wood heat.

I was also thinking there must be a garage to start modes. How will he incorporate the garage? Will there be an entire house? Is that the nod to Haunted HOUSE Party?

This is freaking killing me waiting...

#1895 4 years ago

One week of anticipation. Let’s see some pics of the machine.

#1896 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Can there be a mode where you use the pops to get the screaming sun to rise?

Sounds like a great idea for a topper!

#1897 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I was also thinking there must be a garage to start modes. How will he incorporate the garage? Will there be an entire house? Is that the nod to Haunted HOUSE Party?

Sounds like a nod to TSPP.

#1898 4 years ago

was excited to see over 200 unread posts in this thread... bummed that there aren't any new leaked photos!
1111111111111111111111111111111111 (resized).jpg1111111111111111111111111111111111 (resized).jpg

#1899 4 years ago

Surely a pic from the underside of the pf wouldn't stir anything up with the cartoon network.

#1900 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Surely a pic from the underside of the pf wouldn't stir anything up with the cartoon network.

...thus leaving us to speculate as to what all those wires are attached to...hmmm that's good for another 1000+ posts...I'm game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/38?hl=blackwaterop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.