20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 246.
#1801 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Probation...

Yeah, and by the time we realized he was actually good at his job that email was already out there in bulk.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

This all started after placing second at the WI state high school wrestling championships a few years ago.

Shhhh.... you know he's still super sensitive about that Bryan!!! Kinda like you when we ask where you were the day Lincoln was shot.

#1802 4 years ago

I don't get it.

#1803 4 years ago

if you order the normal version will you be able to upgraded to bloodsucker edition if it’s still in that 2 week window?

#1804 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

if you order the normal version will you be able to upgraded to bloodsucker edition if it’s still in that 2 week window?

No to many organizational issues. Order what you want the first time!

#1805 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

No. Too many organizational issues. Order what you want the first time!

grammar corrected

time to bring in the grammar police for luke and charlie (or maybe force them to attend weekend courses
minion bee-do.gifminion bee-do.gif

sorry. wrong IP used to demonstrate my point

#1806 4 years ago

67CAED26-0DB3-43E5-868D-B67783001D34 (resized).jpeg67CAED26-0DB3-43E5-868D-B67783001D34 (resized).jpeg

#1807 4 years ago

1. Unbridled enthusiasm
2. Confusion and disillusionment
3. Search for the Guilty
4. Punishment of the Innocent
5. Praise for the Uninvolved

Crossing fingers that this pin progression stops after #1 above!

#1808 4 years ago

I look at this way: the design needs to be something better than what we've seen in the past few years to have all 750 disappear before the two weeks is up. There might be speculators, but that hasn't been paying off lately with LEs etc., so I doubt that. Wost case scenario, the game is the best of the past few years (possible, but unlikely), and you get stuck buying all the great pins that will come up for sale to pay for R&M. Plus we have JJP, American, Chicago and Deeproot. There are many alternatives out there from companies desperate to compete via innovation. It's a great time to kick back and wait.

I would join the fan club and support if it did come with something of value for the dollar, like a T-shirt or something, but a poster and keychain for $70 CAD just doesn't cut the mustard for me. Just my two cents.

As Flavor Flave says, "Don't believe the hype!"

#1809 4 years ago

So, what happens if a fang club member orders a BS edition and decides to sell their spot? Will they be able to sell it to a non-fang club member?

#1810 4 years ago

Pics of the pin?

#1811 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Pics of the pin?

Not yet.

#1812 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

So, what happens if a fang club member orders a BS edition and decides to sell their spot? Will they be able to sell it to a non-fang club member?

After you put down your deposit you are soul-bonded with your game.

#1813 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Pics of the pin?

As stated earlier from Spooky, there are no pics of the final product yet because they're waiting for final approval from Adult Swim.

#1814 4 years ago

I joined the Fang Club the day this was announced, as I wanted to buy directly with Spooky I didn't get in "line" with a distro. I'm assuming I'll have *SOME* shot at getting a BS edition. Is the general consensus that this is still true or has the pinside hype train caused everyone to go with a 3rd party distro instead of direct with Spooky?

#1815 4 years ago

LETS GO SPOOKY

show-me-what-you-got-19333235 (resized).jpgshow-me-what-you-got-19333235 (resized).jpg
#1816 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I see what you did there.

tenor-4.giftenor-4.gif
#1817 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Remind me to wipe your machine down with disinfectant if I ever play it.

#1818 4 years ago

It is impressive that even Wikipedia already has Rick and Morty listed, now if they only had some pictures...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Emery

#1819 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It is impressive that even Wikipedia already has Rick and Morty listed, now if they only had some pictures...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Emery

i started the wiki page a while back. i also put a placeholder for scotts haunted house party to be revealed at tpf. glad someone updated the title (didnt think to do that)

#1820 4 years ago

I'm still waiting for a Spooky game to feature Bryan's Kelly's legendary Cheese Pump.

#1821 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Bryan's Kelly's legendary Cheese Pump

I'm picturing an insulin pump, but with nacho "cheese" sauce.

#1822 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm still waiting for a Spooky game to feature Bryan's Kelly's legendary Cheese Pump.

Have Doug re-brand Trilogy Beer, but instead of beer it'll dispense cheese from the head.

#1823 4 years ago

Finished watching Season 1 last night, and directly headed into Season 2.

Gotta say, from all the hype, the clips and memes (Which don't help sans context, and somewhat ruin some surprises for the unfamiliar) I really felt this would be a cynical, sarcastic, trope laden, and cultural referential style of show.

Man, I'm glad I was wrong!!!

The show is playful, establishes solid characterizations very quickly and genuinely, and really goes in unexpected places, in rational ways. Above all, it also has an underlying sense of heart, that doesn't hit you over the head thankfully, but is underlying in how it bases it's plots around a relatable family, one that has issues, yet seems like in some form or fashion "real".

Definitely a huge surprise, and I'm happy to continue, and speedily watch through the following seasons, and really am looking forward to see what Spooky and gang have come up with for this license..!

I'm definitely glad I joined the Fang Club last week!

#1824 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

You pin slut

#1825 4 years ago

Pinside_Morty: Ah Jeez, Rick! What if Spooky created this thread to steal all of our Rick & Morty design ideas? And, um, they're designing the game as we speak...

Spooky_Rick: Shut up Mmmorty!

#1826 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Finished watching Season 1 last night, and directly headed into Season 2.
Gotta say, from all the hype, the clips and memes (Which don't help sans context, and somewhat ruin some surprises for the unfamiliar) I really felt this would be a cynical, sarcastic, trope laden, and cultural referential style of show.
Man, I'm glad I was wrong!!!
The show is playful, establishes solid characterizations very quickly and genuinely, and really goes in unexpected places, in rational ways. Above all, it also has an underlying sense of heart, that doesn't hit you over the head thankfully, but is underlying in how it bases it's plots around a relatable family, one that has issues, yet seems like in some form or fashion "real".
Definitely a huge surprise, and I'm happy to continue, and speedily watch through the following seasons, and really am looking forward to see what Spooky and gang have come up with for this license..!
I'm definitely glad I joined the Fang Club last week!

Yeah anyone likening it to some sort of rapid pop culture reference show like Family Guy has not watched the show. This is pretty cool that the show is getting introduced to new people through this!

#1827 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

No way to control that. See the John Cena ford gt incident. Not exactly the same but similarities exist

#1828 4 years ago

I would think one way to keep ordered from changing hands and avoid price gouging is to have each email come with a code and that code is used to order the game and is only linked to one address and one person. Should that person sell the spot a new code would have to be issued and a transfer of ownership logged with a new code issued.

While the same thing might happen where people buy a spot only to resell and make money on top, it puts more checks and balances In The way and makes it more troublesome , and if it’s not easy the fast flippers of spots will be less interested.

And if you need to sell your spot it can be done but a processed form to show transfer on spookys end would show if one person was buying multiples etc.

It’s not a complete thought, feel free to expand

#1829 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphcousman:

No way to control that. See the John Cena ford gt incident. Not exactly the same but similarities exist

I meant if you sell your deposit before it's built.

I am interested, but probably won't be willing to commit before they are sold out. I could see myself buying someone's spot in line later. I was just wondering if the BS edition would be transferable in that situation.

FYI, I am a fang club member. I love my TNA and just wanted to support Spooky.

#1830 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphcousman:

I would think one way to keep ordered from changing hands and avoid price gouging is to have each email come with a code and that code is used to order the game and is only linked to one address and one person. Should that person sell the spot a new code would have to be issued and a transfer of ownership logged with a new code issued.
While the same thing might happen where people buy a spot only to resell and make money on top, it puts more checks and balances In The way and makes it more troublesome , and if it’s not easy the fast flippers of spots will be less interested.
And if you need to sell your spot it can be done but a processed form to show transfer on spookys end would show if one person was buying multiples etc.
It’s not a complete thought, feel free to expand

We'll see how the flipper situation plays out with this title. Early on, people were making a profit on TNA to those that weren't willing to wait. In that case, though, they weren't sold out, so I didn't have a problem with it.

ACNC on the other hand has had several deposits sold for well below the initial price. I don't expect that to happen with this title, but who knows.

I wouldn't mind if Spooky put some limits in place for the transfers. Even if deposits are trading at retail value, it is still a hassle for Spooky to deal with.

#1831 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Yeah, and by the time we realized he was actually good at his job that email was already out there in bulk.

Setup a new @spookypinball email address for Luke, then configure his Gmail to forward everything to the new address. Switch to using the new account and config a signature that mentions the change. Shouldn't take too long for everyone to get the change and start using the new addy, and the Gmail forward will catch anyone who doesn't.

#1832 4 years ago

Somebody leak a picture already. Tight lips over there at spooky.

#1833 4 years ago
star-11wla-p (resized).jpgstar-11wla-p (resized).jpg
#1834 4 years ago

who's on the code?

#1835 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Do you mean Bryan Claus? He does like his cheese from what I've been told.

PhotoFunia-1576106220 (resized).jpgPhotoFunia-1576106220 (resized).jpg
#1836 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Wiscaaahnsin: THE GAME!

#1837 4 years ago

I just want the game to have ramps/wireforms that work, and maybe a mini playfield ...

I do like that in a game.

#1838 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

who's on the code?

Eric Priepke

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1839 4 years ago

I wish it was going to be POTC level of crazy but I am thinking more along the lines of Deadpool

#1840 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

We'll see how the flipper situation plays out with this title. Early on, people were making a profit on TNA to those that weren't willing to wait. In that case, though, they weren't sold out, so I didn't have a problem with it.
ACNC on the other hand has had several deposits sold for well below the initial price. I don't expect that to happen with this title, but who knows.
I wouldn't mind if Spooky put some limits in place for the transfers. Even if deposits are trading at retail value, it is still a hassle for Spooky to deal with.

The current system works just fine given the long time frame for production. You can't penalize people that are waiting up to a year and a half for a game. A lot can happen in that timeframe. People get divorced, lose jobs, get married, have babies, recessions happen, etc. You may be in the financial situation to buy now but a lot can change in a year and a half. I'm glad that Spooky made the deposits non refundable which at least puts the risk on the person with the deposit vs. Spooky. I suppose you could impose a $25 transfer fee to cover the labor costs of handling the transfer but doing anything beyond that would be wrong.

#1841 4 years ago

I'm not in any hurry to get this game.

I have to sell something just to get in my gameroom lol.

#1842 4 years ago

Flipping will be strong on this at first. Getting a low number is basically winning the lottery. People hate to wait in this hobby and will want it ASAP. By the time 750 ships there will have been a lot of new titles released and the hype will have settled down. I'm getting the popcorn ready cause there will be a lot of sour people once the flipping starts.

So how is the number determined? Is it in order they receice payment? How do distributors get their numbers? Do you get a lower number going through a distributor or directly through Spooky? They can pretty much assign the numbers however they want and I imagine their friends and will be among the first to get them.

#1843 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Eric Priepke

Did he do CCC code?

#1844 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Did he do CCC code?

Yes. That's Eric's work. Good man!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1845 4 years ago

Things are starting to get real!

Real fast!!!

2659772C-E463-42B8-A631-6020BC78AF59 (resized).jpeg2659772C-E463-42B8-A631-6020BC78AF59 (resized).jpeg
#1846 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Things are starting to get real!
Real fast!!![quoted image]

Haha! I saw that too!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12/11/rick-and-morty-pringles-teaming-up-for-pickle-rick-crisps-animated-nfl-super-bowl-liv-ad/

Pickle flavored chips are awesome!

Finally, something fun to look for during the Super Bowl!

#1847 4 years ago

Hey @spookycharlie, thank you for the clarification post re: Fang Club members. Apologies to go around in circles on this (my brain is in 8-bit mode), is this true for international Fang Club members too? ie: we purchase direct from you guys or do we go via our local distributor/contacts (ie: Spooky Pinball Australia)? Thank you.

#1848 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You can't penalize people that are waiting up to a year and a half for a game. A lot can happen in that timeframe. People get divorced, lose jobs, get married, have babies, recessions happen, etc.

Others just play pinball and get drunk and the year passes right by. I suppose a heart attack or liver failure might throw a wrench in that wait though.

#1849 4 years ago

When is the preorder?

#1850 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:and I'm happy to continue, and speedily watch through the following seasons,

You'll need to go back and watch the episodes again once you finish. You'll crack up over things that you missed the first time.

The show is awesome .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Trade
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/37?hl=ralphcousman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.