20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 246.
#1751 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The only number I see is the order number, which people are saying isn’t necessarily the Fang Club number.

yeah i see the order, i do see 'membership processed' for order status. i don't even have to be logged in to see the fang club merch (bowling shirt and tshirt) so.. not a ton of warm fuzzies im actually 'in the club'.. i would expect a welcome email or something

#1752 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

yeah i see the order, i do see 'membership processed' for order status. i don't even have to be logged in to see the fang club merch (bowling shirt and tshirt) so.. not a ton of warm fuzzies im actually 'in the club'.. i would expect a welcome email or something

WELCOME!

#1753 4 years ago

Welcome to the "Fang" club

#1754 4 years ago

yeah yeah..

#1755 4 years ago

I wonder if Spooky’s Godaddy hosting and 3D cart e-commerce platform will hold up when the time comes...

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I wonder if Spooky’s Godaddy hosting and 3D cart e-commerce platform will hold up when the time comes...

I was just talking about this today. They are going to get a hell of a crazy spike when it’s time to put a deposit down. I envision lots of timeouts and empty shopping carts after multiple attempts.

#1757 4 years ago

36 pages and nothing about slut dragons?

Guess I'll return to my masturbation cave until some real info is posted.

#1758 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

So that's how you got the name " Sticky " .

#1759 4 years ago

A Mr Meeseeks multiball.
Everytime you hit the Meeseeks box an extra Mr Meeseeks/ball is added.

#1760 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

A Mr Meeseeks multiball.
Everytime you hit the Meeseeks box an extra Mr Meeseeks/ball is added.

But once one drains they all drain?

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

But once one drains they all drain?

That was fast

#1762 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

But once one drains they all drain?</

They drain when you complete the objective.
If you take to long they revolt.
The more meeseeks in play the faster they revolt.

#1763 4 years ago
20191210_214001 (resized).jpg20191210_214001 (resized).jpg
#1764 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

36 pages and nothing about slut dragons?

Here ya go. (Season 4 clip, careful for spoilers)

#1765 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I bet you guys keep it real fun around there.

It's all fun and games until someone puts a screw through a playfield.

#1766 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Here ya go. (Season 4 clip, careful for spoilers)

Sooo... Slut Dragon Wizard Mode?

This game really writes itself.

#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's all fun and games until someone puts a screw through a playfield.

and THIS is why bryan shouldn't be helping charlie out after he's had more than two o'doul's

#1768 4 years ago

Nothing better than a slut dragon

#1769 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nothing better than a slut dragon

2 slut dragon's

#1770 4 years ago

I wonder if the cabinet will have a gyro so when you get it to perfect 6.5 it moans. Perfect level. Lol

#1771 4 years ago

Just joined the Fang club hoping not to get shut out.

#1772 4 years ago

Joined the club and hoping this will be my first Spooky pin! After reading through this thread (well skimming a bit), one thing I was surprised to see were the posts from SpookyLuke. The fact that a pinball company is willing to participate in a conversation with their fan and customer base is just fantastic! I’m just use to JJP who keep their customers totally in the dark. Anyway, hoping R&M lives up to the hype!

#1773 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Joined the club and hoping this will be my first Spooky pin! After reading through this thread (well skimming a bit), one thing I was surprised to see were the posts from SpookyLuke. The fact that a pinball company is willing to participate in a conversation with their fan and customer base is just fantastic! I’m just use to JJP who keep their customers totally in the dark. Anyway, hoping R&amp;M lives up to the hype!

Customer Service is Spooky's middle name! It goes back as far as they do.

#1774 4 years ago

I hope so I am having some problems with my RZ getting ram error when game is in attract mode . It won’t play.

I want to call and have them help me trouble shoot it but I am sure that they are being overwhelmed with Rick and Morty questions.

#1775 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Joined the club and hoping this will be my first Spooky pin! After reading through this thread (well skimming a bit), one thing I was surprised to see were the posts from SpookyLuke. The fact that a pinball company is willing to participate in a conversation with their fan and customer base is just fantastic! I’m just use to JJP who keep their customers totally in the dark. Anyway, hoping R&amp;M lives up to the hype!

People would be surprised just how helpful we can be! I have gone to crazy lengths helping some customers and i really don't hide anything. If our guys messed up i will flat out say they messed up. No political round-about speak to get out of it. What people DON'T realize is that your customer support experience starts with how you approach me. If you start out your email hurling insults and threats we are not going to be overly excited to help you lol but if you are calm and solution minded you will always get as much help as you need! We also had a very long conversation about being public on here. After alot of debate we decided to try to be honest and transparent hoping the people who appreciate it outweigh the people simply here to be mad and analyze every word. We honestly really truly appreciate sensible customers who are looking for the best solution even when there is a mistake or issue! I know if this game sells out their will be some people really bummed they did not get in on it but that but spots get sold and people back out there is always hope. Also i hope the honesty with the limit of 750 and not price gouging people really outweighs the negatives of super limited runs.

[email protected]
Don't be afraid to email if you have an issue we pick up alot of tips and tricks along the way as well as constantly create tech videos.

#1776 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

People would be surprised just how helpful we can be! I have gone to crazy lengths helping some customers and i really don't hide anything. If our guys messed up i will flat out say they messed up. No political round-about speak to get out of it. What people DON'T realize is that your customer support experience starts with how you approach me. If you start out your email hurling insults and threats we are not going to be overly excited to help you lol but if you are calm and solution minded you will always get as much help as you need! We also had a very long conversation about being public on here. After alot of debate we decided to try to be honest and transparent hoping the people who appreciate it outweigh the people simply here to be mad and analyze every word. We honestly really truly appreciate sensible customers who are looking for the best solution even when there is a mistake or issue! I know if this game sells out their will be some people really bummed they did not get in on it but that but spots get sold and people back out there is always hope. Also i hope the honesty with the limit of 750 and not price gouging people really outweighs the negatives of super limited runs.
[email protected]
Don't be afraid to email if you have an issue we pick up alot of tips and tricks along the way as well as constantly create tech videos.

Awesome.

#1777 4 years ago

AB-1647 I hope I’m in early enough.

#1778 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Can’t say what will happen with RM but with TNA discussion with Scott had led to code implantation. That’d never happen with Stern.

#1779 4 years ago

Joining the fang club is like buying a guest pass to Heistcon.
Its symbolic expression of support for this genera.

I'm not a professional, so I'm not putting a crew together.
Although my I do have a getaway driver with Aspergers and my butthole is a demolitions expert.

Joined Dec. 4th at 2:33 order number AB- 1061

#1780 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I'm not a professional, so I'm not putting a crew together.
Although my I do have a getaway driver with Aspergers and my butthole is a demolitions expert.
Joined Dec. 4th at 2:33 order number AB- 1061

You son of a bitch, I’m in.

#1781 4 years ago

I joined 12/5/19 and was AB-1255. I offered extra schmeckles for a lower number, but they threatened to send me to Jerryboree if I didn't get in line like everyone else.

Jerryboree_Sheet (resized).jpgJerryboree_Sheet (resized).jpg
#1782 4 years ago

Some people really underestimated this theme. People are joining clubs just to have the ability to order. If the pin is good this sells out for sure.

#1784 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Some people really underestimated this theme. People are joining clubs just to have the ability to order. If the pin is good this sells out for sure.

I joined before I even knew what their next pin was because my wife and I love Spooky and want to support them in whatever they do.
This thread was started about 2 hours after I joined and is how I found out.
That said, love the theme, love the company and are eagerly waiting to see pics etc.

#1785 4 years ago

I don’t understand the numbering system. I joined yesterday AB-1604

Does that mean already 1604 people in the club?

I’d rather have a mug or a hat than a poster btw.

#1786 4 years ago

My understanding is that the number is just an order number (reflecting all orders)— and not a club member number—but the number could be a general indicator of where you fall. Yet, I’ve seen nothing from Spooky suggesting that the order of signup for the Fang Club has any bearing on ability to buy the game.

Correct me if I’m wrong (please!) but I’m thinking that everyone who is a club member by the time the sale goes live will have an equal shot (first come, first served) during the two-week early sale window.

#1787 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don’t understand the numbering system. I joined yesterday AB-1604
Does that mean already 1604 people in the club?
I’d rather have a mug or a hat than a poster btw.

No, it has something to do with an invoice number or order number.

I joined the club on Dec 4th at 2:33 and my order number was AB- 1061.
I ordered some shirts and stuff a little while later it was order number AB- 1314

#1788 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Ok, so I tried watching it this weekend. But sadly just not for me. (But I don’t really care for adult cartoons) but that being said I love pinball. So a new machine is good for all of us no matter what!!
So I can’t wait to play on location or at a friends house!!

I don't love most episodes. I do love the Meeseeks episode, season 1 episode 4 or 5 (I forget which).

If you haven't seen that one yet, I advise you to do that. It's literally one of my favorite episodes of any show of all time.

#1789 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

My understanding is that the number is just an order number (reflecting all orders)— and not a club member number—but the number could be a general indicator of where you fall. Yet, I’ve seen nothing from Spooky suggesting that the order of signup for the Fang Club has any bearing on ability to buy the game.
Correct me if I’m wrong (please!) but I’m thinking that everyone who is a club member by the time the sale goes live will have an equal shot (first come, first served) during the two-week early sale window.

This is accurate.

#1790 4 years ago

The confirmation number from fang club purchase means nothing. Someone please pin this to the top so people can reference it.
1. When you join the fang club you get a care package of spooky gear with some stuff non members cant even buy that is worth your money alone.
2. All emails in the Fang Club memberships will get a warning email that includes the time of sales opening, with a link to our website where you can purchase the game.
3. NON Fang Club members will not receive this email or be able to buy the game until 2 weeks later! THIS IS A HUGE VALUE.
4. Being in the Fang Club does NOT guarantee you a game it DOES guarantee you a 2 week head start on non members however!
5. Their is a chance the game could sell out quickly! In this case non members may never even have a chance to buy and even Fang Club members who do not get to the website quick enough could miss out if per say it did actually sell out that fast.
6. If the website sells out do not give up. Start calling distributors who will be able to sell there allotments at the same time as direct from spooky sales.
7. We understand some people may not be able to get the game. Maximize your chances by being a member and placing your initial payment as quickly as possible after release. If you do not get the game get ahold of us as we will put you on a list in case there are back outs or spots for sale.
8. YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.
9. We cannot release sales until cartoon network approves our date. We are ready and waiting.
10. All Blood suckers games will be completed before any standard games. This is part of the value but more is included in the package and will be shown before launch. All Blood Suckers colors and features will not be available for purchase to add to your standard EVER. They are exclusive to the Blood Suckers Edition. Do not order a standard and expect to upgrade. Order what you want the first time. Purely cosmetic Edition no loss of gameplay features.
11. All of the typical spooky "Add-Ons" such as Direct print clear coated cabinet (Butter), knocker, shaker, etc. will be available however will not be online. We will email you or call you a few weeks before your game goes on the line! AT THAT TIME you will be able to purchase the add-ons for your game. None of these alter your initial payment and will reflected on your final bill.
12. Previously taking "Add-On" orders at the time of purchase led to hundred of people changing their mind (sometimes more than once) about what they wanted before the game made it to the line. Also left time for record mistakes to be made on our end.
13. YOU WILL be able to purchase the Blood Sucker game or Standard version from the website as long as they are not out of stock.
14. Last but not least i doubt cartoon network will allow us time to put a whole gameplay stream together but we will get video of the ball rolling through features and show video and call outs as they are obviously a huge part! Full pictures of entire game also.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions! Trying to read them all but there are ALOT.

#1791 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[email protected]

Exactly why I can't wait to be a customer

#1792 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

This is accurate.

Seconded. I swear we're getting trolled by both sides of the Fang Club numbers discussion. People are posting numbers because they are a general indicator of how many Fang Club members there might be at this point. That doesn't guarantee anyone a game, nor is the order important. The lowest number we've seen has been something like 1061. The highest number has been 1604. Some of these were undoubtedly orders for shirts, but it's probably pretty safe to assume that we're in the 500s for Fang Club members.

#1793 4 years ago

Also Luke does not care about grammar... trust me, I just told him 2 mistakes in that post and he said "I do not care".

He does not care.

He does care about Spooky and our customers though.

Remember people... you are getting some PRETTY COOL STUFF AND BENEFITS BEYOND THIS GAME BUY-IN WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIPS!!! That's the point of the Fang Club in the first place.

We know that's not why some of you are joining right now, but we hope you enjoy what we do with it all in 2020 anyway.

#1794 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

2. All emails in the Fang Club memberships will get a warning email that includes the time of sales opening, with a link to our website where you can purchase the game.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

8. YES we will show the game before we actually open sales. We don't believe in selling a game the customer can not see first.

See those quotes, everyone? Everyone can just sit back and relax. Nothing's going to happen until after the game is shown.

After images come out, Fang Club members may resume freaking out by pounding refresh on your email client. Except those of us who are buying through a distributor. We'll keep chilling out until our distributor has our pin ready.

Thanks for your service, Kingpin; I'm not going to develop OCD over Christmas.

Excellent info dump. Thanks, Luke!

#1795 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Also Luke does not care about grammar... trust me, I just told him 2 mistakes in that post and he said "I do not care".
He does not care.
He does care about Spooky and our customers though.
Remember people... you are getting some PRETTY COOL STUFF AND BENEFITS BEYOND THIS GAME BUY-IN WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIPS!!! That's the point of the Fang Club in the first place.
We know that's not why some of you are joining right now, but we hope you enjoy what we do with it all in 2020 anyway.

Compared to some people on here Luke’s grammar is impeccable.
Just sayin.

#1796 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

There will be no living with him now... we're trying to improve everything here, even Luke's spelling!!!

#1797 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

He does not care.

This all started after placing second at the WI state high school wrestling championships a few years ago.

He cared before then.

Not any more.

#1798 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[email protected]

Why does poor SpookyLuke not get a [email protected] e-mail?????

#1799 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Just sayin.

Sayin'

#1800 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Why does poor spookyluke not get a [email protected] e-mail?????

Probation...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/36?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.