20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 246.
#1701 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Star Wars was the 5th (6th?) game from that franchise dating to 1979, from a guy designing games since 1979, with a rather bland fan layout.
BKSOR is the 3rd entry in a franchise dating to 1980, same designer and featuring another bland fan layout...
MMR is just a remake to satisfy demand that was created in 1997...

Not to mention BK & SW also had Premiums...you could wait & buy later and still get the full experience. MM already had thousands in existence.

#1702 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Here's a photo of Scott replying with his massive LED budget answer.[quoted image]

Anyone else scour this pic for a lucky hint? LOL

#1703 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Everyone did i bet. I found nothing but there also was a FB pic.... that I also found nothing.

#1704 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Yes. I noticed Scott looks like an even more determined mad genius than he has in the past.

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

So 619 members as of today. How many members are going to pull the trigger in the first 14 days after we see what we see? IF its "insanity" like Charlie said on the high side half the members buy?

The order numbers are not for just Fang Club memberships... That is their ordering system and it is just sequential no matter what is ordered... For example, I joined the Fang Club on 12/4 at 1:37 Pacific and got AB-1062. I ordered a shirt the next day and got AB-1310 for that order. So you cannot gauge how many members there are off of the order numbers since the system obviously spits them out for every order placed through Spooky.

#1706 4 years ago

Everyone posting their order # from Spooky for their Fang Club purchase, it has zero to do with the game and or a line! Being a Fang Club member is like getting access to concert ticket pre sales. Doesn't get you in line, just gives you 14 days before the general public have access when they go sale. When they go on sale would be first come first serve.

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Everyone posting their order # from Spooky for their Fang Club purchase, it has zero to do with the game and or a line! Being a Fang Club member is like getting access to concert ticket pre sales. Doesn't get you in line, just gives you 14 days before the general public have access when they go sale. When they go on sale would be first come first serve.

I think people are posting more so to get an idea of how many fang club memberships have been sold.
That way they have an idea of hypothetical demand before we even see the game.

With 600+ memberships sold, I would guess the hype is more real than I realized.

Honestly a liitle nervous now that I see so many sold already.

#1708 4 years ago

i am member 1101, ordered dec4th around 6pm.. is that good? is that bad? i still dont know the value of a schmeckle but i sure hope i can get down these giant stairs.

#1709 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

i am member 1101.. is that good? is that bad? i still dont know the value of a schmeckle but i sure hope i can get down these giant stairs.

Slippery Stair will get you down those stairs for a very reasonably price.

giphy-4.gifgiphy-4.gif
#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

For me it does.
When you use the words "Star Wars" and "new" in the same sentence, it kind of like one of those oxy morons.

Didn't say the theme was new... his comment was "But what other Pin in the last 10 years checks all 3 of these boxes?". You are the one that introduced the idea of the topic had to be recent..

#1711 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Star Wars was the 5th (6th?) game from that franchise dating to 1979, from a guy designing games since 1979, with a rather bland fan layout.
BKSOR is the 3rd entry in a franchise dating to 1980, same designer and featuring another bland fan layout...
MMR is just a remake to satisfy demand that was created in 1997...

You're using the benefit of hindsight. When we are talking about the poster's criteria of "Amazing designer/publisher, super hype theme, super low overall run" - You have to put yourself in the same spot we are now. Hype with zero idea of what the end-product will actually be. People raced to buy SWLE based on Ritchie, Theme, and exclusivity. The fact it's a turd wasn't known in the hype storm phase.. which is where we are at now.. and was the topic of the post.

#1712 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Slippery Stair will get you down those stairs for a very reasonably price.[quoted image]

It’s gonna cost you 25 Schmeckles though

#1713 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Didn't say the theme was new... his comment was "But what other Pin in the last 10 years checks all 3 of these boxes?". You are the one that introduced the idea of the topic had to be recent..

If those pins were limited to 750 units total then that would change things. The fact that Stern will make as many premiums as demand dictates takes the heat off the FOMO a bit.

#1714 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If those pins were limited to 750 units total then that would change things. The fact that Stern will make as many premiums as demand dictates takes the heat off the FOMO a bit.

LE editions are 'limited' (and in the same scale).. and MMR was limited too.. until.. it wasn't

#1715 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Well, one of the boxes to check was Rick and Morty. And none that you posted were that.

#1716 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

i am member 1101, ordered dec4th around 6pm.. is that good? is that bad? i still dont know the value of a schmeckle but i sure hope i can get down these giant stairs.

Well the Membership cards states that you are a "Fiend in bad standing and a (dis)member of the Spooky Fang club". Pretty clever way to deny people access, I'm sure a judge will agree.

J/K, everyone in this thread who wants one is going to get one.

#1717 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

J/K, everyone in this thread who wants one is going to get one.

Well then lets just hope Rick and Morty fans outside the pinball world are as poor, dumb, and slow as many in this thread seem to think they are.

#1718 4 years ago

I’m a Fang Club member *and* a Spooky purchaser of......
AMH
Rob Zombie
ACNC
So you all can get in line behind me!

#1719 4 years ago

Each uber super exclusive Edition comes with sauce packets.

#1720 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I’m a Fang Club member *and* a Spooky purchaser of......
AMH
Rob Zombie
ACNC
So you all can get in line behind me!

Looks at your pin list...*colbert* You already have your fair share.

#1721 4 years ago

other than order confirmation citing '2 hours for activation' has anyone gotten anything yet? just making sure im actually in the club

#1722 4 years ago

If you can login, you're in.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well then lets just hope Rick and Morty fans outside the pinball world are as poor, dumb, and slow as many in this thread seem to think they are.

I’m poor, dumb, and the other thing you said.

#1724 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Since no LEDs were costed out.... yes.

My prediction is that this game is going to have the best lightshows of 2020.

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeewiz13:

My prediction is that this game is going to have the best lightshows of 2020.

My prediction: more predictions! With a smattering of minor disappointment and annoyance. Slow down the hype train people, let’s see the flam-damned machine first!

#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Slow down the hype train people, let’s see the flam-damned machine first!

Too late for that. It's going to be like the running of the bulls when this goes on sale.

#1727 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Too late for that. It's going to be like the running of the bulls when this goes on sale.

True. Oh well, I tried. Time to join the mob!

#1728 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

True. Oh well, I tried. Time to join the mob!

Get on the train, it's the Rick and Morty thread!

train.giftrain.gif
#1729 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

BUYY PINBOLL NYOWW
[quoted image]

Takes a lot to make a stew!

#1730 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Get on the train, it's the Rick and Morty thread! [quoted image]

Oh I joined the Fang Club last week.

I’m no better, I just like to pretend to be on occasion to remind myself I was sane once.

#1731 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think the folks at Spooky might be spending a little too much time on Pinside.

That's the kind of thing you can do when you *only* produce 500 games a year...

I hear they take like 5 coffee breaks a day too.

#1732 4 years ago

Just joined the Fang Club, #1623.

#1733 4 years ago

I don't think they sold 600 i could be wrong but i say maybe 1/2 that or so.

#1734 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I just imagine like a Lord of the rings "ring shot" type of shot but instead its a portal and right b4 the ball gets to it, it opens, the ball goes through and it closes super quick and give the illusion that it just went through the portal....

Holy @#$&!!! I was thinking the same exact thing!!

#1735 4 years ago

Just joined the fang club and I'm #122. Sweet.

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, one of the boxes to check was Rick and Morty. And none that you posted were that.

No it wasn't... but thanks for your interjection.

#1737 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

Each uber super exclusive Edition comes with sauce packets.

Mulan McNugget Sauce?

Because I will order 2!

#1738 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That's the kind of thing you can do when you *only* produce 500 games a year...
I hear they take like 5 coffee breaks a day too.

I don't feel so bad about only doing less than 10 smog inspections some days like today. No wonder I can relate.

#1739 4 years ago

How do you find your fan club number?

#1740 4 years ago

There is not a number. We were just all trying to guess how many people were in the Fang club by how high the order numbers went.

#1741 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

If you can login, you're in.

login to what?

#1742 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I bet you guys keep it real fun around there. I'd apply if I lived close by. I could mop the floors, pick up lunch, or even assemble a game or two.

D01F876D-E384-4B91-98AC-5916ECBAFF36 (resized).jpegD01F876D-E384-4B91-98AC-5916ECBAFF36 (resized).jpeg
#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just joined the fang club and I'm #122. Sweet.

were did you find your FC number ?

#1744 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

It's tatooed on the bottom of your Plumbus.

#1745 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

login to what?

https://shop.spookypinball.com/myaccount.asp

Login with the email and password you provided and it opens your account.
From there you'll find your Fang Club number, special shit to buy etc.

#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I'm just kidding.

#1747 4 years ago

Man.....if Pinballaholics Anonymous ever needed a case study for the development of a 5 step program, this thread would be a good candidate. 1000 posts stuck in the "Confusion/Anger" stages. Let's just all admit we have a problem, already!

#1748 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Let's just all admit we have a problem, already!

3j2rbk (resized).jpg3j2rbk (resized).jpg
#1749 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

https://shop.spookypinball.com/myaccount.asp
Login with the email and password you provided and it opens your account.
From there you'll find your Fang Club number, special shit to buy etc.

The only number I see is the order number, which people are saying isn’t necessarily the Fang Club number.

#1750 4 years ago

Ok, so I tried watching it this weekend. But sadly just not for me. (But I don’t really care for adult cartoons) but that being said I love pinball. So a new machine is good for all of us no matter what!!

So I can’t wait to play on location or at a friends house!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/35?hl=jeewiz13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.