20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 246.
#1651 4 years ago

Hey I'm selling my Fang Club membership. Asking $500 or best offer.

Early registration!

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Well, it's an interesting business challenge from Spooky's perspective. Do they ostracize the current Fang Club members who were supporting the company before this announcement or do they disappoint their new 1,000+ prospective customers?
If they keep this membership as a "paywall" of sorts, the 750 games will only be sold to the Fang Club members. Many of which joined solely to access the pre-sale.
It's tough, but it's a decision that Spooky is going to have to make.

A lot of us have been wanting to join for months

#1653 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

When i wanted to know how many members were in the club...get this....I called using a cell phone...ring ring..." Hello Spooky Pinball how can i help you" and they answer any question you have.

With them posting that they are "a million emails behind", I think many of us just don't want to bother them. Yet, I'm genuinely curious how many people have joined the club. I do think FOMO does have something to do with that interest, but I'd be interested either way. Selfishly, I hope there are exactly 750 member in the club when they announce so that, as a member, I know I have 14-days to decide if I want to join or not. I know some of you don't, but I have a hard time committing to spending thousands of dollars on any machine.

#1654 4 years ago

ME?

# AB- 1149
Evening of Dec 4th

#1655 4 years ago

Looking more and more like Fang Club members will get them all!

#1656 4 years ago

#1220 at Dec 5, 2019, 3:37 AM according to the email. The 1 at the beginning of the number had me worried, happy to see everyone else has it also

#1657 4 years ago

# AB - 1243 12/5 8:15AM

#1658 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Looking more and more like Fang Club members will get them all!

Many people may be Spooky fans and were waiting for the fang club anyway, just not R&M fans. Who knows.

#1659 4 years ago

Look you just have to face it...there's thousands of people who want this game and only 750 people will get them. Many of you will be shut out and have to settle for whatever garbage Deep Root churns out.

#1660 4 years ago

I have no idea how the order/member numbers may work, but figured it might be somewhere for people to start who were curious. The increment in numbers seems consistent, but like so many things it is all relative.

#1661 4 years ago

AB- 1600-1650 range is my guess.

#1662 4 years ago

Dec 5th 8am ab-1231

#1663 4 years ago

If someone is really curious where the number is right at this moment, it only costs $45 to find out...

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If someone is really curious where the number is right at this moment, it only costs $45 to find out...

With my luck I'll get # 1751.

#1665 4 years ago

Seriously people? LMAO. Your order # has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. BTW I bought 500 memberships. Someone mentioned there were around 250 members a few days ago.

#1666 4 years ago

Fang club went on sale when their web store went live. My guess is yeah these are just sequential invoice numbers. Some fang club. Some could just be someone ordering a spooky shirt or hat or whatever else is in the web store currently.

People need to stop the hype, speculation and fear chatter in here.

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

People need to stop the hype, speculation and fear chatter in here.

Where is the fun in that?

#1668 4 years ago

What time does ordering usually go live? Am I going to have to stay up till 2 am to make sure I get an order?

#1669 4 years ago

I just saw on twitter that if you order in the next 10 minutes it's BOPGOPF.

#1670 4 years ago

I'm sure those are just invoice numbers to the Spooky store, not necessarily Fang club orders only.

But..for the record...

AB- 1092 12/4/19 - 6:48 PM

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I joined Dec 5th 7PM and my number is AB-1369

While I'm not really caring about one or the other, I do find it interesting about the number logging.
I ordered Dec 4th, and am 1071.

However, since this is an ORDER NUMBER, it means that orders placed for other items (shirts, posters, etc) would all increase this number.

#1672 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I'm sure those are just invoice numbers to the Spooky store, not necessarily Fang club orders only.

I agree, but I would also think it's safe to assume the vast majority of these orders have been Fang Club memberships.

#1673 4 years ago

I predict that when it does go for sale, spooky's website is going to grind to a halt.

#1674 4 years ago

The order number has nothing to do with it. I joined the Fang club 12/5 with a message to Spooky their shipping codes must be off. I was wanting a few coozies and the shipping was like $25. Morgan emailed me the same day that she updated the codes, so I went back on Friday to order a hoodie and some coozies. So I had two order numbers within a day of each other. It's just a sequential system ya bunch of Jerry's.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

That's funking stoopid.
What if the Bourbon is an investment... I mean; I'm not a drinker. But aren't wines bought on speculation? IE certain bottles are much more expensive if the "year" is good. By forcing the owner to "open" and "sample"... they just killed that market (if it's a market on bourbon).
Glad I'm not in that area.

Simply put.. the seller is catering to buyers who just want the product as a bourbon to drink. If you want to buy as an investment... goto some other store.

It's tailoring to a market... people can shop anywhere.. and if you actually want to drink it, this store just looked a lot better to you.

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

If this wasn't Danesi OR it wasn't Rick & Morty OR it wasn't limited 750. But what other Pin in the last 10 years checks all 3 of these boxes? Amazing designer/publisher, super hype theme, super low overall run. There isn't one.

Star Wars LE...
BlackKnightSOR...
MMR (before they introduced standards..)

and the list goes on and on.

#1677 4 years ago

I first want to see where the fuss is all about before i can give a opinion.
Well..... the hype alone can sell 750 machines.

#1678 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Star Wars LE...
BlackKnightSOR...
MMR (before they introduced standards..)
and the list goes on and on.

Not a one of those is a theme from the 21st century that hasn't even peaked yet, so please continue...

#1679 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not a one of those is a theme from the 21st century that hasn't even peaked yet, so please continue...

So only 'new' hype counts when talking about hype that's never been seen before? gotcha...

#1680 4 years ago

AB-1619, today at 4PM EST

#1681 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So only 'new' hype counts when talking about hype that's never been seen before? gotcha...

For me it does.

When you use the words "Star Wars" and "new" in the same sentence, it kind of like one of those oxy morons.

#1682 4 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

So 619 members as of today. How many members are going to pull the trigger in the first 14 days after we see what we see? IF its "insanity" like Charlie said on the high side half the members buy?

#1683 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

You know who is close to Justin Roiland that loves pinball???
Jack Black!

A Rick and Morty Pinball premiere on Jablinski Games would be epic!

#1684 4 years ago

You guys need to relax about getting a spot in line. No need to panic. I mean EVERYONE remembers that Spooky announced they were making 7,500 games. There's never been any confusion about that number. Right Pencilvester?

totalrickall (resized).jpgtotalrickall (resized).jpg
#1685 4 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

You're...

ea9fbe2557bfcf08ed5dd6c58e4437ec--film-planes-steve-martin.jpg.cf (resized).jpgea9fbe2557bfcf08ed5dd6c58e4437ec--film-planes-steve-martin.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
#1686 4 years ago

Can't believe the confusion!

Fang Club does not 100% guarantee a game.

Best way is to get on a distributor list as they all have allocations.

If you then decide to buy on day of reveal, join the Fang Club to upgrade to BS edition.

That's it folks!

#1687 4 years ago

I just imagine like a Lord of the rings "ring shot" type of shot but instead its a portal and right b4 the ball gets to it, it opens, the ball goes through and it closes super quick and give the illusion that it just went through the portal....

#1688 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Star Wars was the 5th (6th?) game from that franchise dating to 1979, from a guy designing games since 1979, with a rather bland fan layout.
BKSOR is the 3rd entry in a franchise dating to 1980, same designer and featuring another bland fan layout...
MMR is just a remake to satisfy demand that was created in 1997...

#1689 4 years ago

That might not be accurate. But it's already more than we expected for sure!

Regardless, big thanks to everyone who is helping support this game, Fang Club, and company... it's all good!

Can Scott live up to the hype? CAN YOU SCOTT???

#1690 4 years ago

Hey, he's got Bowen to help shoulder the burden!

#1691 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

That might not be accurate. But it's already more than we expected for sure!
Regardless, big thanks to everyone who is helping support this game, Fang Club, and company... it's all good!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!! We shall see soon Charlie, We shall see soon.

#1692 4 years ago

Since no LEDs were costed out.... yes.

#1693 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hey, he's got Bowen to help shoulder the burden!

Don't forget about Eric and David Van Es!

#1694 4 years ago

Here's a photo of Scott replying with his massive LED budget answer.

20191210_162832 (resized).jpg20191210_162832 (resized).jpg
#1695 4 years ago

I think the folks at Spooky might be spending a little too much time on Pinside.

#1696 4 years ago

Needs more LEDs in the keyboard.

#1697 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Don't forget about Eric and David Van Es!

Shhhhh.... we just want to put pressure on you.

#1698 4 years ago

I'm the guy who added extra flashers and lights to his Starship Troopers.

You can never have too many lights in a pinball machine.

MY EYES ARE READY BRING IT ON!!

#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think the folks at Spooky might be spending a little too much time on Pinside.

Yes... we are!

Taking a small break while we play test ... stuff and things.

#1700 4 years ago

Yes... we are!
Taking a small break while we play test ... stuff and things.

I bet you guys keep it real fun around there. I'd apply if I lived close by. I could mop the floors, pick up lunch, or even assemble a game or two.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 210.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/34?hl=tinyblackdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.