20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 246.
#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If it's built like TNA and ACNC, it'll have a box in the cabinet (the way it should be) and it won't need an external sub. TNA bumps pretty good, and I have external subs on all of my other games.

No sub box in ACNC 410, just a big woofer.

#1602 4 years ago

I'm torn on that...I kind of like the random beeps you hear where they censor some words and not others..

#1603 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

No sub box in ACNC 410, just a big woofer.

Huh...I thought it had a box in it. my bad.

#1604 4 years ago

No worries. The woofer installed wouldn't even fit under the TNA chamber.

#1605 4 years ago

SpookyLuke does the Fang club confirmation email order number have anything to do with place in line.

Order number # AB-1131 ? Is this a place holder?

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

spookyluke does the Fang club confirmation email order number have anything to do with place in line.

I was wondering the same thing

#1607 4 years ago

There is no place in line....you order when you order...

all the club is is a fan club, completely separate from the machine sale. The club allows you to order earlier than non club members..that is it.

#1608 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

Distributors in this thread have already said they are taking orders and their allotment is almost gone.

#1609 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Distributors in this thread have already said they are taking orders and their allotment is almost gone.

Distributors are taking down names on an "Interested" list but I don't believe these are technically "orders" until a deposit is sent in to Spooky. As of now I don't believe that distributors even know what the deposit amount is. Most likely it's $1,000 but it's possible that they raised it on this title. I think on past titles they made you pay for the optional upgrades in advance so a deposit on a BS edition could be $1525 if that's the case?

#1610 4 years ago

@ Mitch: is there a distributor in Ontario for Spooky?

#1611 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

Just to clear things up I was making a sarcastic funny post. Don’t want to ruffle any coat tails.

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

Third? I guess you were late to the game, maybe the beer and cheese balls took their toll.

#1613 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Nitro. But I’m not sure I’d want to spend money with them.

Just order direct.

#1614 4 years ago

$1525 deposit according to K man!

#1615 4 years ago

Where'd the $525 figure come from for the BS edition? Did that source also include specific details regarding what you get for that money?

#1616 4 years ago

One thing I’m not super up to date on RM but have watched 3 episodes thus far. But to me this would be a good theme to have some zany mode like I just saw was in an old code of SW (midnight madness) maybe it didn’t make sense in a SW pin because it was just out of place silliness but in a pin such as RM hopefully it’ll have a lot of code nuggets.

#1617 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I order direct through spooky or you can use pinball star amusements in Dallas PA if you want to do a drive to save shipping across the boarder.

Quoted from jwilson:

Nitro. But I’m not sure I’d want to spend money with them.
Just order direct.

I agree with this 100% but cant say more then that as I keep getting moderated. PM me to discuss.

#1618 4 years ago

Ah yes, the Nitro incident...Spooky direct is probably the way to go.

#1619 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

RGB wipes, full-table "flashers",

Boy, have we got a bonus meltdown for you sir.

#1620 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Actually pricing was determined over 6 months ago. Many people already know the price. We base price on bill of materials not demand. Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

You’re going to stop with all these simple and honest answers. They totally confuse all of the rant and spin artists.

#1621 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

$1525 deposit according to K man!

Only if you get in NOW.

It'll be 10k by Christmas.

#1622 4 years ago

I've been shooting my Schmeckles through various time dimensional portals to secure my place inline for this pin

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Only if you get in NOW.
It'll be 10k by Christmas.

which xmas? 2020?

#1624 4 years ago

I'm wondering if you guys signing up for the Fang Club read the fine print on the membership: http://shop.spookypinball.com/USA-Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Membership-INCLUDES-SHIPPING_p_13.html

"To get in on this year's goodies, you MUST be signed up by January 7th."

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems you had to be a member by January 7th, 2019 to be part of the Fang Club pre-sales if it's considered a 'goodie'. Since it's a membership benefit, I believe it's classified as such.

#1625 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

I'm wondering if you guys signing up for the Fang Club read the fine print on the membership: http://shop.spookypinball.com/USA-Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Membership-INCLUDES-SHIPPING_p_13.html
I'm not a lawyer, but it seems you had to be a member by January 7th, 2019 to be part of the Fang Club pre-sales if it's considered a 'goodie'. Since it's a membership benefit, I believe it's classified as such.

Nooooooo this better not be the deal. I really dont think it is.

#1626 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

it's referring to the goody bags, next year (which is what new signers get) will get next years bags (assuming that they are different)....why is everyone making this such a bigger deal than it is...

#1627 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

it's referring to the goody bags, next year (which is what new signers get) will get next years bags (assuming that they are different)....why is everyone making this such a bigger deal than it is...

because it's the internets...

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well, it's an interesting business challenge from Spooky's perspective. Do they ostracize the current Fang Club members who were supporting the company before this announcement or do they disappoint their new 1,000+ prospective customers?

If they keep this membership as a "paywall" of sorts, the 750 games will only be sold to the Fang Club members. Many of which joined solely to access the pre-sale.

It's tough, but it's a decision that Spooky is going to have to make.

#1629 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Well, it's an interesting business challenge from Spooky's perspective. Do they ostracize the current Fang Club members who were supporting the company before this announcement or do they disappoint their new 1,000+ prospective customers?
If they keep this membership as a "paywall" of sorts, the 750 games will only be sold to the Fang Club members. Many of which joined solely to access the pre-sale.

Has nothing to do with the ordering. The fan club exists regardless of the pinball machine. A 'benefit' of being a member of the fan club is you can order the game before it goes on sale for everyone else. If you are a member it is still first come first serve on the ordering...the only difference is that the people who are members get a 2 week head start chance to order....it's really no different than VIP's who get first chance at ticket sales.

I really don't see how hard this is to understand for people. Have you used the internet??

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

They may have allocated 100+ or whatever the number spots for Existing fang members. Just start the new count at 100+ ^ and go up from there to 750.

#1631 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

When you say current Fang Club members: The Fang Club just became a thing. It was announced a couple months back, but signups only just opened up less than a week ago.

#1632 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I really don't see how hard this is to understand for people

DOOFUSRICK (resized).jpgDOOFUSRICK (resized).jpg
#1633 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

You are overthinking it. You have to be a member buy January 7th, 2020 because the goodies will ship out January 8th, 2020.

Quoted from Airball:

It probably has to do with when you signed up for the Fang Club. I'm # AB-1066, so I'm guessing I was the 66th order to be processed. Which seems crazy, because I was in as soon as I saw the posting...before the Rick & Morty announcement.

EDIT: Confirmation email from Spooky is time stamped Wed, Dec 4, 4:05 PM.

#1634 4 years ago

Have someone else join and provide their order number, I imagine that will tell you how many members there are as of that moment.

#1635 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

When you say current Fang Club members: The Fang Club just became a thing. It was announced a couple months back, but signups only just opened up less than a week ago.

You're right, just checked their FB page. December 4th was the go-live date, all of the pins will probably go to Fang Club members and distributors.

#1636 4 years ago

It's amazing that some of you can even function in daily life.

#1637 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

It's amazing that some of you can even function in daily life.

It's easy if you get your daily dose of Rick and Morty.

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's easy if you get your daily dose of Rick and Morty.

and vaccines.

#1639 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Have someone else join and provide their order number, I imagine that will tell you how many members there are as of that moment.

AB-1600 +

#1640 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I joined Dec 4th about 7pm and am AB-1194.

Go, Spooky!

#1641 4 years ago

I'd check my member number but already forgot my password.

#1642 4 years ago

I joined Dec 5th 7PM and my number is AB-1369

#1643 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It probably has to do with when you signed up for the Fang Club. I'm # AB-1066, so I'm guessing I was the 66th order to be processed. Which seems crazy, because I was in as soon as I saw the posting...before the Rick & Morty announcement.

Same timeframe here, ordered as soon as I saw on pinside, before R&M announcement. Got AB-1068 so likely a few seconds after you. Will the Fang Club get an entry on the IPSND?

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd check my member number but already forgot my password.

OLDmanTHEMESrule1

#1645 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

When i wanted to know how many members were in the club...get this....I called using a cell phone...ring ring..." Hello Spooky Pinball how can i help you" and they answer any question you have. Why every time i open this is a bunch of "what position" "fang club is not right" "what about me" Never seen so many people worried about a club. Join or dont join. If you want a pin now or later whats the difference? Money? a few bucks? Well if it goes up a bit and you pay more guess what, when you sell is still worth more....wow see how that works. Or are you just looking to make a fast buck? Worried about missing a good flip? I think this is what the problem is.

#1646 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OLDmanTHEMESrule1

I had it written down here somewhere.

#1647 4 years ago

AB-1350+ Signed up Thursday of last week.

#1648 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

When i wanted to know how many members were in the club...get this....I called using a cell phone...ring ring..." Hello Spooky Pinball how can i help you" and they answer any question you have. Why every time i open this is a bunch of "what position" "fang club is not right" "what about me" Never seen so many people worried about a club. Join or dont join. If you want a pin now or later whats the difference? Money? a few bucks? Well if it goes up a bit and you pay more guess what, when you sell is still worth more....wow see how that works. Or are you just looking to make a fast buck? Worried about missing a good flip? I think this is what the problem is.

You just flooded spooky's phone line with this revelation.

#1649 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Same timeframe here, ordered as soon as I saw on pinside, before R&M announcement. Got AB-1068 so likely a few seconds after you.

So maybe they started the numbering at 1000 instead of 0?

#1650 4 years ago

Hey Luke,

Are you allowed to tell us how many Fang Club members have signed up? Maybe get Squirrel to cough up her secrets. My guess is 400 members now and growing to 600 by end of the year.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 13,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.