20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 246.
#1551 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol ok.. there may be a frenzy in the beginning with people with lots.of money and no patience paying way over MSRP once they sell out , but it will settle down and you will b able to get one at cost or even cheaper down the road .It happens all the time and this will b no different unless the playfield is the most amazing layout ever with so many things going on it out of this world and even then I dont see it happening. I doubt all this will happen and they don't sell out in 2 hours... remember it's a non refundable deposit of 1k also. 750 is a good many pins and remember it will also take 1.5-2 years to make the 750 and with so many new pins coming out people dont like to wait real long these days .

If this wasn't Danesi OR it wasn't Rick & Morty OR it wasn't limited 750. But what other Pin in the last 10 years checks all 3 of these boxes? Amazing designer/publisher, super hype theme, super low overall run. There isn't one. This will sell out in the first 24-48 hours but if I had to bet, I'd say around 6. It's only a resalable deposit remember.

#1552 4 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Back to speculation on the game.
Is this a spinner near the flippers or maybe outlane?
[quoted image]

Todays crazy thought. It is a ball launcher, that can also snap the ball in the outlane for instant kickback.

Hard to believe through. Would likely look awful in that spot.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1553 4 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Since 99.9% of Pinsiders will have no idea what we’re talking about, here’s a primer:

Do you know I named my most recent dog Spaghetti because of this show? I hope you remember that episode.

#1554 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Do you know I named my most recent dog Spaghetti because of this show? I hope you remember that episode.

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg

#1555 4 years ago

Not an Italian bottom? Risky - hasn’t really worked before.

#1556 4 years ago

This was linked from the Head to Head podcast , one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time . It's a real court case ! Morty is the judge and Rick is the defendant . If you're easily offended give it a miss , if you are easily offended what are you doing in the Rick and Morty thread .

#1557 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

That's funking stoopid.
What if the Bourbon is an investment... I mean; I'm not a drinker. But aren't wines bought on speculation? IE certain bottles are much more expensive if the "year" is good. By forcing the owner to "open" and "sample"... they just killed that market (if it's a market on bourbon).
Glad I'm not in that area.

nah, they believe that bourbon is for drinking (as do I)
bourbon is not like wine in any way in this manner.

What they have done is limit their buyer to those they care to have (i.e. locals that drink, rather than out of staters that flip)

When a company has a product in high demand but a price set by the supplier, then this seems like a great way to ensure you cater to your regulars that actually spend more money in your store.

#1558 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, they believe that bourbon is for drinking (as do I)
bourbon is not like wine in any way in this manner.
What they have done is limit their buyer to those they care to have (i.e. locals that drink, rather than out of staters that flip)
When a company has a product in high demand but a price set by the supplier, then this seems like a great way to ensure you cater to your regulars that actually spend more money in your store.

That doesn't sound very American to me . If it's for sale whether you're a local or from interstate you should be allowed to buy it , drink it , flip it , or do whatever you want .

#1559 4 years ago

without attempting to derail this thread too much, I've been told that bourbon sales have actually been on the downtick in the last year+. speculators are easing up and the public should start seeing reasonable 2nd market prices for things like rip and pappy van winkle soon

#1560 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That doesn't sound very American to me . If it's for sale whether you're a local or from interstate you should be allowed to buy it , drink it , flip it , or do whatever you want .

If it’s for sale then everyone should have to opportunity to purchase. Once purchased the stor has no right in telling you what to do with your property.

Even if you lie to purchase the bottle. Once it’s yours they would be holding you hostage if they wouldn’t let you leave.

#1561 4 years ago

Friendly thread reminder: we're about to go wildly off-topic again, this time into free market economics.

Pinside really is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. We're all trying to find our way through the thread to learn more about R&M, but in the end we always end up falling into a spiked pit.

#1562 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Friendly thread reminder: we're about to go wildly off-topic again, this time into free market economics.
Pinside really is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. We're all trying to find our way through the thread to learn more about R&M, but in the end we always end up falling into a spiked pit.

rule 25 of the internet:
Relation to the original topic decreases with every single post.

#1563 4 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Todays crazy thought. It is a ball launcher, that can also snap the ball in the outlane for instant kickback.

Today's crazy though: we can't see shit!

#1564 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

more about R&M, but in the end we always end up falling into a spiked pit.

Too bad you don't have anti-booby suits!

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Now a Choose Your Own Adventure pinball machine would be great!

cyoa (resized).jpgcyoa (resized).jpg
#1566 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Spooky would probably just tell you all the information you wanted to know now (more pics, release date, pricing) if he wasn't enjoying the hype show so much. And thanks to you guys, he's probably already adjusted his pricing up 5 times over the last three days since you're salivating so much.

Actually pricing was determined over 6 months ago. Many people already know the price. We base price on bill of materials not demand. Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

#1567 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

without attempting to derail this thread too much, I've been told that bourbon sales have actually been on the downtick in the last year+. speculators are easing up and the public should start seeing reasonable 2nd market prices for things like rip and pappy van winkle soon

Also, the makers have been able to adjust other stuff that was supposed to come out of barrel earlier once the boom started 6ish years ago.
The supply will start to get better. Hopefully this also means the demand from speculators continues to fall.

Quoted from screaminr:

American is getting drunk on whiskey. That beats all aspects of free market economy.

#1568 4 years ago

You know who is close to Justin Roiland that loves pinball???

Jack Black!

#1569 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

You know who is close to Justin Roiland that loves pinball???
Jack Black!

I would be in for a Tenacious D pin!

#1570 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Actually pricing was determined over 6 months ago. Many people already know the price. We base price on bill of materials not demand. Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

Any hints on that? More than Alice Cooper? Significantly more? Same?

#1571 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game

The 5th episode is Sunday dec 15th. That is the last episode of 2019 and before the mid season break

#1572 4 years ago

There are obviously alot of costs associated with scotts RGB spending habit lol many improvements on the game and a high profile license however i think we can all agree a wildly high price increase is not in our companies book of tricks.

#1573 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Thanks you for the non-speculative real info. its appreciated.

#1574 4 years ago

It's tied to Adult swim..why do I think there's going to be an infomercial where this goes up for sale for 10 minutes at some random time, like 3am?

#1575 4 years ago

It will be interesting to see how many people end up going for the Blood Sucker Edition through the Fang Club. Since that edition is built and ships first there will be extra pressure to pay the extra $525 and make sure that you don't have to wait a year + for your game if as many people opt for it as I think. Regular editions may not even ship until 2021?

#1576 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

There are obviously alot of costs associated with scotts RGB spending habit lol many improvements on the game and a high profile license however i think we can all agree a wildly high price increase is not in our companies book of tricks.

You go Scott! Light that baby up! Show us your magic and knock this out of the park. Spooky for the win.

#1577 4 years ago

I don’t care how long I have to wait as long as I get one.

#1578 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You go Scott! Light that baby up! Show us your magic and knock this out of the park. Spooky for the win.

Yeah I can't wait to see what Scott has in store in terms of sound/light show! I'm sure an external sub will be a requirement for this game to catch the full dynamic range of the sound.

#1579 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I don’t care how long I have to wait as long as I get one.

As someone that waited for almost 2 years for an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle, I assure you the wait will be worth it! Love my game and love Spooky!

#1580 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Last but not least cartoon network decides when we show the game.

Does that mean the game is going to include things from this season, and that they are waiting so as not to spoil anything?

« Spoiler! Click to reveal.Dragon soul-bond orgy upper playfield confirmed. »

#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

For the record, I'm all in favor of Scott's RGB habit! The rest of the industry should be embarrassed at the light show in TNA. Part of what I'm looking forward to is the awesome RGB wipes, full-table "flashers", and situational GI coloring from TNA brought into this new pin.

Quoted from MikeS:

It will be interesting to see how many people end up going for the Blood Sucker Edition through the Fang Club. Since that edition is built and ships first there will be extra pressure to pay the extra $525 and make sure that you don't have to wait a year + for your game if as many people opt for it as I think. Regular editions may not even ship until 2021?

Yeah, that'll be interesting. I'm in on a Blood Sucker Edition, but I can see many people not wanting to throw down more cash for non-functional upgrades.

#1582 4 years ago

<blockquote cite="#5345618"
Yeah, that'll be interesting. I'm in on a Blood Sucker Edition, but I can see many people not wanting to throw down more cash for non-functional upgrades.

I usually don't care about cosmetic upgrades but Spooky's usually seem to have more value for what they charge. It's not like you're paying an extra $1500 like you would on a Stern. Plus getting your game sooner is probably worth it!

#1583 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

&lt;blockquote cite="#5345618"
I usually don't care about cosmetic upgrades but Spooky's usually seem to have more value for what they charge. It's not like you're paying an extra $1500 like you would on a Stern. Plus getting your game sooner is probably worth it!

I'll have to see what it looks like. I'd also be worried if I was one of the early completed games, that I wouldn't have my full balance by the completion date. Can they skip you if you need a bit more time? I'll be selling nearly all my remaining arcade games to fund my next NIB. Was planning on a JP Pro, but not anymore.

#1584 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's tied to Adult swim..why do I think there's going to be an infomercial where this goes up for sale for 10 minutes at some random time, like 3am?

BUYY PINBOLL NYOWW
smarf (resized).jpgsmarf (resized).jpg

#1585 4 years ago

Hopefully Stern will show something regarding ST before I need to decide.

I’m not attached to R&M at all but if it’s great game (Scott rules) then I’m super interested. I think Scott brings a lot to the table and fighting as an underdog helps that. The whole David and Goliath thing.

#1586 4 years ago

I joined the Fang club, because it's at least worth supporting Spooky even if I don't end up buying Rick and Morty.

#1587 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I joined the Fang club, because it's at least worth supporting Spooky even if I don't end up buying Rick and Morty.

Same. I always like to see them out at shows and talk to the crew. I probably use my Spooky can coozie more than any other I have around. Let's get a fang club coozie in the works guys.

#1588 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

There are obviously alot of costs associated with scotts RGB spending habit lol

And that explains why the underside looks like it does. Holy shit, Rick!

#1589 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Many people have already ordered the game and have a deposit in (being sarcastic)

#1590 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'll have to see what it looks like. I'd also be worried if I was one of the early completed games, that I wouldn't have my full balance by the completion date. Can they skip you if you need a bit more time? I'll be selling nearly all my remaining arcade games to fund my next NIB. Was planning on a JP Pro, but not anymore.

Your not alone! Selling a bunch of stuff now to fund it.
Huge Rick and Morty fan, They have to screw up really bad for me not to love this game.
I have faith in them

#1591 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Many people have already ordered the game and have a deposit in

really.gifreally.gif
#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

D43185C0-3B02-41EB-833B-C6DC1E10CDD7 (resized).jpegD43185C0-3B02-41EB-833B-C6DC1E10CDD7 (resized).jpeg
#1593 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

no.

#1594 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yeah I can't wait to see what Scott has in store in terms of sound/light show! I'm sure an external sub will be a requirement for this game to catch the full dynamic range of the sound.

If it's built like TNA and ACNC, it'll have a box in the cabinet (the way it should be) and it won't need an external sub. TNA bumps pretty good, and I have external subs on all of my other games.

#1595 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol ok.. there may be a frenzy in the beginning with people with lots.of money and no patience paying way over MSRP once they sell out , but it will settle down and you will b able to get one at cost or even cheaper down the road .It happens all the time and this will b no different unless the playfield is the most amazing layout ever with so many things going on it out of this world and even then I dont see it happening. I doubt all this will happen and they don't sell out in 2 hours... remember it's a non refundable deposit of 1k also. 750 is a good many pins and remember it will also take 1.5-2 years to make the 750 and with so many new pins coming out people dont like to wait real long these days .

A tale as old as time...

#1596 4 years ago

Well,I don't know who R&M are,but with this teem, and Spooky's last pins,limited production,I bit on the "Fang club"!!! Only distro close to me is Nitro Pinball is in WA,and he's not taking phone calls

#1597 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

#1598 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If it's built like TNA and ACNC, it'll have a box in the cabinet (the way it should be) and it won't need an external sub. TNA bumps pretty good, and I have external subs on all of my other games.

I didn't know that ACNC also had a box in the cabinet. That's an even better way to do it vs. an external sub!

#1599 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You must know someone at Spooky better than me. I might have been the third Fang Club member and was told I have to wait like everyone else!

if they're taking pre-orders by age, bryan will be one of the last ones on the list!

#1600 4 years ago

Would love to see an uncensored mode! Kinda something like South Park.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Trade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/32?hl=chron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.