20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 246.
#1451 4 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Back to speculation on the game.
Is this a spinner near the flippers or maybe outlane?
[quoted image]

Not sure about what I think that is, seems pretty low on the PF to be a spinner though.
The second flipper button I would speculate could possibly be controls for the Portal Gun?
Just guessing with nothing to base it on.

#1452 4 years ago

Does anyone know when the pin is suppose to be shown?

#1453 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does anyone know when the pin is suppose to be shown?

Is it supposed to be the 19th?

#1454 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is it supposed to be the 19th?

The only info said "Christmas 2019"

#1455 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Wow man, that's next level pedantic. How about this mind-twister: cable shows don't actually air, because they don't come over the air! But if I stream Netflix on my iPad, Stranger Things is airing.
"Who cares," you might say. And you'd be right.

Why, thank you for the compliment! That's right, cable network shows don't come to the end user over the air, either. But they are distributed to the cable providers via satellite, d'oh! But seriously, airing refers to broadcast RF transmission, not streaming to a tablet. You're not "on the air" when sending a Pinside post over WiFi...

It is a funny term, though, seeing as how the radiation of RF energy has nothing to do with the air itself! (Except perhaps for ionospheric skip propagation at lower frequencies than TV uses, but the air is awful thin way up there.)

Heh heh, someone literally "on the air" had better have some sort of aeronautical support, like a plane or a parachute!

To be honest, the term is gradually being generalized. Someone live streaming a podcast could say they were on the air and I wouldn't blink.

#1456 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned a talking point from Head2Head, that really will have people talking!
Game may not feature an Italian one of these.....[quoted image]

Are you saying what I think you are? That the game won't have one, but rather it will have 4 Italian bottoms. Now that's an idea I can get behind!

#1457 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Price doesn’t matter. Have you seen the videos about Szechuan sauce! Rich and morty fans are retarded. Spooky would only need to run 1 commercial during 1 episode and these games would sell out.
Think Supreme fans here. More money then brains. Willing to do stupid shit to get the game (like take a loan they can’t afford).
These will sell out, price doesn’t matter if you really want one.

You know...you aren't entirely wrong...but let's face it...can anyone paying 5k-13k for a pinball machine in their house exactly be sane?

#1458 4 years ago

Aw, pinside. Butthurt strong as ever when the truth is in your face LMAO

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Think Supreme fans here. More money then brains. Willing to do stupid shit to get the game (like take a loan they can’t afford).

Wow, look, another guy that says the truth and gets downvoted to oblivion. LOL. Thankfully, this isn't Reddit, and all the downvotes in the world don't mean a damn thing here.

#1460 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You know...you aren't entirely wrong...but let's face it...can anyone paying 5k-13k for a pinball machine in their house exactly be sane?

Totally sane. I know ppl that spend that on credit card interest alone in a year and have nothing to show for it. Spend 5k on a pin and keep it for 3 years HUO and then get board and sell it for 4k on the low end or on the high end 5.5k. So even on the low end it cost $333 a year to have a pin. Yea...im in and this is totally sane my friend

#1461 4 years ago

That video is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Talk about inventing a bunch of bullshit from nothing.

#1462 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That video is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Talk about inventing a bunch of bullshit from nothing.

I agree...

#1463 4 years ago

From comments I have read on fb from people that have played it there is apparently a spinner in one of the outlanes much like jack dangers pin he is designing.

#1464 4 years ago

I strongly believe they will have a standard shooter and they were just using the shooter button from ACNC. But Im no Rick in this universe full of Mortys.

#1465 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one mentioned a talking point from Head2Head, that really will have people talking!
Game may not feature an Italian one of these.....[quoted image]

maybe two flippers on the right side each with its own button

#1466 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

#1467 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL! Why are you even on Pinside then? Hell... I have probably $50k in pins at home.

#1468 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

you just saved me 10 minutes, appreciated

#1469 4 years ago

Most people don't realize how good Charlie's photoshop, artsy fartsy, and he can print damn near anything skills are.

Would I really post even a glimpse of the cabinet?

Would I do that to Charlie?

I would if Charlie told me to.

But did he tell me to?

I forget. There was beer involved.

There was lots of beer involved.

And a hammer.

But was that really a hammer?

#1470 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Most people don't realize how good Charlie's photoshop, artsy fartsy, and he can print damn near anything skills are.
Would I really post even a glimpse of the cabinet?
Would I do that to Charlie?
I would if Charlie told me to.
But did he tell me to?
I forget. There was beer involved.
There was lots of beer involved.
And a hammer.
But was that really a hammer?

I forgot about the Cheeseballs.

There were Cheeseballs involved too.

Lots and lots of Cheese balls.

#1471 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

LOL! Why are you even on Pinside then? Hell... I have probably $50k in pins at home.

INSANITY!

#1472 4 years ago

Mmmmm cheese balls!

#1473 4 years ago

Is one of the Bloodsucker Edition's features a tub of cheese balls shipped in the cabinet?

Is it true the games ship with a cheese ball dispenser in the coin door?

Is the second flipper button used to have a backup when the first one is too coated with cheese goo to operate properly?

I need more details about this game....

#1474 4 years ago

I wish I was insane.

#1475 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I need more details about this game....

I lied about the cheese balls.

But that really is a hammer.

It says so right underneath.

#1476 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I lied about the cheese balls.
But that really is a hammer.
It says so right underneath.

It's a cheese ball cover up!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-2-haunted-house-party/page/8#post-5331356

We got 'em, guys! <air high fives>

#1477 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

maybe two flippers on the right side each with its own button

Head2Head.

Pop bumper instead of a standard sling shot..... maybe.

Speculation only.

#1478 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

It's a cheese ball cover up</blockquote

#RickandMortygate!

#1479 4 years ago

Still having issues embedding your response in quotes? Is something stuck in the keyboard? Maybe a cheese ball...

#1480 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Still having issues embedding your response in quotes? Is something stuck in the keyboard? Maybe a cheese ball...

F&@?K!

#1481 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

$95

It is principle

I'm already in, to add to the collection.

Throwing money around on random stuff without question? ....

Maybe you *should* inform yourself better.

Ok, I'll revise: if you are complaining about $95 to join a neat club, then maybe a $7k NIB pinball machine isnt for you.

Look, I do get taking a principled stand on things. Consumers shouldnt let themselves get jacked around and squeezed by companies. I just genuinely dont think that's what is happening here.

The Fang Club thing is a great idea. For $45 or $90 or whatever bucks, you get some cool Spooky swag, some perks, and get to be engaged with the company in a fun positive way. This club isnt how Spooky is paying their bills, they're gonna net the equivalent revenue of like 5 pins sold from it. But it gets some excitement going, gives customers a small, token-level buy in to the game and company, and seems neat all in all. I like it, good idea by Spooky, good work guys!

#1482 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I forgot about the Cheeseballs.
There were Cheeseballs involved too.
Lots and lots of Cheese balls.

I heard the balls are orange cheese balls,:} (I made that up lol} and with Eric Priepke coding this, the Game is going to be AWESOME.Go Eric

#1483 4 years ago

You can always just order the game 2 weeks later without joining the club. So what, you'll have a 6 month wait or so like all the other non-club members. Options for everyone!

Quoted from wlf_:

Ok, I'll revise: if you are complaining about $95 to join a neat club, then maybe a $7k NIB pinball machine isnt for you.
Look, I do get taking a principled stand on things. Consumers shouldnt let themselves get jacked around and squeezed by companies. I just genuinely dont think that's what is happening here.
The Fang Club thing is a great idea. For $45 or $90 or whatever bucks, you get some cool Spooky swag, some perks, and get to be engaged with the company in a fun positive way. This club isnt how Spooky is paying their bills, they're gonna net the equivalent revenue of like 5 pins sold from it. But it gets some excitement going, gives customers a small, token-level buy in the game and company, and seems neat all in all. I like it, good idea by Spooky, good work guys!

#1484 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

The Fang Club thing is a great idea. For $45 or $90 or whatever bucks, you get some cool Spooky swag, some perks, and get to be engaged with the company in a fun positive way. This club isnt how Spooky is paying their bills, they're gonna net the equivalent revenue of like 5 pins sold from it. But it gets some excitement going, gives customers a small, token-level buy in to the game and company, and seems neat all in all. I like it, good idea by Spooky, good work guys!

I think the "Club" is a great idea and actually means something versus the Stern insider.

The best part about it i believe Charlie said its just more funds to be able to put more back into the games.

I like how Charlie has righted the ship too regarding "announce and ship". I was admittedly a bit pissed about the long ACNC delay after taking non refundable deposits but it sounds like its gonna be announce this pin, start the manufacturing and shipping process right away and deliver 750 games over 18 months.

No delay is a great thing.

#1485 4 years ago

“Dad, did you promise Morty a dragon?”

#1486 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You can always just order the game 2 weeks later without joining the club. So what, you'll have a 6 month wait or so like all the other non-club members. Options for everyone!

So you are predicting 240 BS games sold? (24 weeks at 19 games per week)

#1487 4 years ago

It certainly looks like it could be a pop bumper in the left slingshot...

If it is, that's Awesome!! ... Love it!

#1488 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Most people don't realize how good Charlie's photoshop

What's photoshop?

2106fc3e9e92dfcafb4cbe8562fd5daa90a6daa3 (resized).jpg2106fc3e9e92dfcafb4cbe8562fd5daa90a6daa3 (resized).jpg

#1489 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

From comments I have read on fb from people that have played it there is apparently a spinner in one of the outlanes much like jack dangers pin he is designing.

Who did it first ?

#1490 4 years ago

34,000 views in under 5 days.

The only video Stern has that is over that number is Jurassic Park and Black Knight in the whole arsenal of the vids they have on YouTube

God Damn this is fun !!!!
29DEDA4E-8B9A-4649-AE6D-3E95D09B1A44 (resized).png29DEDA4E-8B9A-4649-AE6D-3E95D09B1A44 (resized).pngFF86EFE1-2919-4E84-9919-2D2D94C8E9D8 (resized).pngFF86EFE1-2919-4E84-9919-2D2D94C8E9D8 (resized).png

737F2F8F-C542-4FA4-B80D-002163FBDAC0 (resized).png737F2F8F-C542-4FA4-B80D-002163FBDAC0 (resized).png
#1491 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Who did it first ?

I don't think "JD" was first. But that is just my impression. Doubt it could be proven either way anyhow...

Maybe they just came up with the idea at the same time by chance?

Does it matter anyway, whom tried it first?

No.

#1492 4 years ago

If You join fang club then buy Rick and Marty pin in the fang club time line does that mean those will be built and shipped first?

Thanks.

#1493 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

34,000 views in under 5 days.
The only video Stern has that is over that number is Jurassic Park and Black Knight in the whole arsenal of the vids they have on YouTube
God Damn this is fun !!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The numbers are skewed though, 33,000 + or - are from me.

#1494 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

If You join fang club then buy Rick and Marty pin in the fang club time line does that mean those will be built and shipped first?
Thanks.

Pretty sure that is the case

#1495 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Thanks.

Only if you get the "Blood Sucker" upgrades. All Blood Sucker Edition upgraded games will be built First. Blood Sucker option Closes 2 weeks after Sales Release.

#1496 4 years ago

I am behind the information at this point what is the “blood sucker?”

To lazy to read 30 pages.
Thanks.

#1497 4 years ago

I'm kind of new to the hobby. I've been playing once or twice a week for the last couple months and once a month or two for the last year or two. I love it though. I finally scraped together enough money to afford a pin of my own for the game room in the basement. Rick and Morty is probably the top of my dream theme list, but I can't see waiting, potentially, 18 months for my first pin.
Say I decide to buy a different pin, thinking I'll pick this one up in a year or two when they've been around a while. What are the chances it'll be popular enough that it ends up like an The Addams Family, Scared Stiff, or Twilight Zone, and actually ends up not dropping much or even increasing in price? Seems unlikely to me, but with a limited number like this and such a popular theme, maybe? But, I don't think any other game in recent production has done that, has it?

#1498 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It certainly looks like it could be a pop bumper in the left slingshot...
If it is, that's Awesome!! ... Love it!

The low bumper on TNA is one of my favorite things ever. Just makes things so crazy and fun. Can’t wait to see how weird this playfield is.

#1499 4 years ago

34k views doesn't mean that many purchases though. Does anyone know if you get an order number when you put down your deposit? Then we could tell how fast they are selling out.

#1500 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

That's true, good point!

It is possible that 750 join and all buy a game, so it is technically possible youd miss out. Probably a decent chance folks will be fine.

But the club gives the option to the more anxious of folks to ensure they can get a game if they want, so it makes a good option for many folks. I like the club idea as they're executing it for sure

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/30?hl=airball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.