20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 246.
#12201 3 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Got my BSE #206 today. Crazy game
[quoted image][quoted image]

Game is beautiful. I love how different R&M looks and feels compared to Stern/JJP titles..

1 week later
#12202 3 years ago

I asked over in the other form but does anyone know how many standard editions they sold? I was looking to try and get a standard spot but I’m hearing they only sold about 25, so might be almost impossible!

#12203 3 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

I asked over in the other form but does anyone know how many standard editions they sold? I was looking to try and get a standard spot but I’m hearing they only sold about 25, so might be almost impossible!

The standard is the ultra limited edition.

#12204 3 years ago

do you have a bloodsuckers and you're looking to move to a standard? or are you looking to outright buy a standard?

#12205 3 years ago

Just looking to outright buy a standard. I’m just not a fan of the purple. Plus I’m fine with waiting a year to get it.

#12206 3 years ago

There might be 40 standards to be made. I have one of the early export standards, and like the grey/black hammer finish, it blends in with the black around to top of the cab graphics. Plus I didn't get many options, so it didn't cost too much all up

#12207 3 years ago

Yeah the black just looks better. I have an iron man now and I hated the ones with the red powder coating. Guess I just like standard black on all my machines. I’ll keep an eye out but seems unlikely I will find someone that wants to part with their standard edition. I guess I could buy a bloodsucker deposit and see if spooky would be willing to make me a standard instead but that’s a lot extra to pay to get a standard.

#12208 3 years ago

Yeah the black just looks better. I have an iron man now and I hated the ones with the red powder coating. Guess I just like standard black on all my machines. I’ll keep an eye out but seems unlikely I will find someone that wants to part with their standard edition. I guess I could buy a bloodsucker deposit and see if spooky would be willing to make me a standard instead but that’s a lot extra to pay to get a standard.

I'm sitting on a standard spot and would certainly pay to trade up to a bloodsuckers, but not willing to sell.

#12209 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

This is a silly thing for people to keep saying. Not clever, or even true.

There was no "limit" to the standards, no "limiting" going on besides the 750 for both models, thus it was not a "limited edition."

The BSE was the overwhelming choice because it is way cooler. A few dozen took the inferior standard edition, maybe to save money, or they just preferred black, or had some prejudice against purple, or perhaps planned to do their own powder coating with some other color (hell, if green was a factory choice, I'd have ordered that).

But implying that the standard is somehow better due to rarity is inane, even if done tongue-in-cheek. Enough already.

Rarity is meaningless without demand!

Now, if you wanted to be funny, you could point out the irony in the fact that the BSE is the standard, numbers-wise, and the Standard is, uh, sub-standard maybe?

#12210 3 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Got my BSE #206 today. Crazy game

Eek. I hope that furnace isn't in use anymore....

#12211 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

are they going to be valuable? If I was Spooky, after people confirmed they wanted standard, would have upgraded all SE to LE for free and eliminated the standard model altogether. It probably would have been cheaper for them. Good thing I am not not Spooky.

#12212 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

This is a silly thing for people to keep saying. Not clever, or even true.
There was no "limit" to the standards, no "limiting" going on besides the 750 for both models, thus it was not a "limited edition."
The BSE was the overwhelming choice because it is way cooler. A few dozen took the inferior standard edition, maybe to save money, or they just preferred black, or had some prejudice against purple, or perhaps planned to do their own powder coating with some other color (hell, if green was a factory choice, I'd have ordered that).
But implying that the standard is somehow better due to rarity is inane, even if done tongue-in-cheek. Enough already.
Rarity is meaningless without demand!
Now, if you wanted to be funny, you could point out the irony in the fact that the BSE is the standard, numbers-wise, and the Standard is, uh, sub-standard maybe?

Wow.

#12214 3 years ago

the black just looks better

I do like the black. But i like the purple too.

#12215 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Eek. I hope that furnace isn't in use anymore....

This is just where I setup new games. They all go into my game room. But it’s boiler heat. That thing never gets past room temperature.

#12216 3 years ago
Quoted from Penguindeity:

do you have a bloodsuckers and you're looking to move to a standard? or are you looking to outright buy a standard?

I’ll keep an eye out for bloodsucker deposit spot. Right now there is only one and it’s cash only. I live no where near them. Maybe we can work out a deal if I can find a spot!

#12217 3 years ago

Just read that Wisconsin is heavily impacted by Covid at this time.

https://news.yahoo.com/almost-all-of-wisconsin-is-classified-as-a-covid-hotspot-194217233.html

Here's hoping Team Spooky can remain safe and productive.

#12218 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just read that Wisconsin is heavily impacted by Covid at this time.
https://news.yahoo.com/almost-all-of-wisconsin-is-classified-as-a-covid-hotspot-194217233.html
Here's hoping Team Spooky can remain safe and productive.

Man.... why can't everyone just wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart? Just do those simple things and the spread will go way down...

#12219 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Man.... why can't everyone just wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart? Just do those simple things and the spread will go way down...

[begin soapbox rant]
for one thing, people seem to need a PSA on how to wear a mask. I still see way too many people wearing them not covering their nose or as a "chin diaper" (which is the same thing as not wearing one at all

until we can get rid of everyone that doesn't believe this is an issue and that the virus is a real threat and not just something dreamed up by the left wing media.

although, if this becomes a "thinning of the herds" by darwin-ism, maybe the rest of us will reap the rewards (it will just take a few years
[end soapbox rant]

#12220 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[begin soapbox rant]
for one thing, people seem to need a PSA on how to wear a mask. I still see way too many people wearing them not covering their nose or as a "chin diaper" (which is the same thing as not wearing one at all

THIS. Man that drives me crazy.

#12221 3 years ago

Hi! Is there some photos of the addons available for this game somewhere?

#12222 3 years ago

There's a Thread for Covid Karens, guys.

Head on over there if you want to fret.

#12223 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

There's a Thread for Covid Karens, guys.
Head on over there if you want to fret.

^^^ yep This!

#12224 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[begin soapbox rant]
until we can get rid of everyone that doesn't believe this is an issue and that the virus is a real threat and not just something dreamed up by the left wing media.
although, if this becomes a "thinning of the herds" by darwin-ism, maybe the rest of us will reap the rewards (it will just take a few years
[end soapbox rant]

Please be sure to wash hands for the full 20 seconds in accordance to guidelines before throwing stones.

#12225 3 years ago

does anyone know when the next overseas-games are planned to build? -I hope they get shipped in Q1/2021..

#12226 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

does anyone know when the next overseas-games are planned to build? -I hope they get shipped in Q1/2021..

I've heared for Europe it should be in january.

3 weeks later
#12227 3 years ago

I just finished another RnM pf that I wanted to show off before I shipped back to spooky. The 10 thin coats get staggered over 13-15 weeks for them to fully cure, before sanding and reclearing. This is one of the ways I make a harder surface.
You can prob tell I block sand by hand, from 600-3000 grit after the last coats and polish, clean my compound out of all of the holes, and seal the back with a couple coats of poly.
Its important to make sure the clear doesn't hang over the ball holes, after a couple 6 coats or so I file the edges around the holes in between coats.
I really dig it that spooky works with me on this. I wish I could do some jersey jack stuff, but its going to take more people to bug him to get him on board. Hint hint.
cheers. kruz

IMG_1174 (resized).JPGIMG_1174 (resized).JPGIMG_1175 (resized).JPGIMG_1175 (resized).JPGIMG_1176 (resized).JPGIMG_1176 (resized).JPGIMG_1178 (resized).JPGIMG_1178 (resized).JPGIMG_1180 (resized).JPGIMG_1180 (resized).JPGIMG_1181 (resized).JPGIMG_1181 (resized).JPG
#12228 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I just finished another RnM pf that I wanted to show off before I shipped back to spooky. The 10 thin coats get staggered over 13-15 weeks for them to fully cure, before sanding and reclearing. This is one of the ways I make a harder surface.
You can prob tell I block sand by hand, from 600-3000 grit after the last coats and polish, clean my compound out of all of the holes, and seal the back with a couple coats of poly.
Its important to make sure the clear doesn't hang over the ball holes, after a couple 6 coats or so I file the edges around the holes in between coats.
I really dig it that spooky works with me on this. I wish I could do some jersey jack stuff, but its going to take more people to bug him to get him on board. Hint hint.
cheers. kruz
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man that looks great.

How much extra does that run?

#12229 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Oh man that looks great.

If you have to ask...

#12230 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Oh man that looks great.

At least an arm’s worth but less than a kidney.

#12231 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

At least an arm’s worth but less than a kidney.

Thats rich. Love it!.
My process is 10 thin coats over about a 13 week period. its about 34 man hours of basically sanding and polishing, along with handling some really toxic materials. The cost is 650. I also seal the back with a gloss poly.
If you have any questions my email is [email protected] and my website is pinballplayfieldskruzman.com
You can pay with kidneys, right arms or pfs (and of course cash)
thank you for the support pinside!

#12232 3 years ago

Also I keep a thread on pfs going here on pinside. here is the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/13#post-5967245

its open to anything about pfs.

#12233 3 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Also, Brian Posehn wrote the Deadpool pinball script, but he also co-wrote some EXCELLENT Deadpool comics.

Now I understand his tweet today: "Time for another friendly reminder, I am NOT Randy Quaid."

Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
1 week later
#12234 3 years ago

I got mine... 1 year to date after the announcement! Totally worth the wait!

Will bring it to the York or Allentown pinball show if it goes. Loving it!

20201204_121511 (resized).jpg20201204_121511 (resized).jpg20201204_125214 (resized).jpg20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
#12235 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I got mine... 1 year to date after the announcement! Totally worth the wait!
Will bring it to the York or Allentown pinball show if it goes. Loving it!

I really dig the cab art!! who are the signatures on the back? the builders or designers? please forgive my ignorance.
I need a wealthy woman to spoil me and get me one of these! I dont know what they sell for but I imagine over 6-7 grand?
Enjoy your game, it looks like a blast, and right next to another amazing si fi franchise/ game

#12236 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I really dig the cab art!! who are the signatures on the back? the builders or designers? please forgive my ignorance.
I need a wealthy woman to spoil me and get me one of these! I dont know what they sell for but I imagine over 6-7 grand?
Enjoy your game, it looks like a blast, and right next to another amazing si fi franchise/ game

$9250.00 delivered

#12237 3 years ago

Ok that shows how long its been since I got a new game. I bought a new metallica,and since it cost more than my car and truck combined, I think my brain has blocked out how much new games are. Or anything for that matter. I went to the dealership to look at new trucks and the first I looked at was 69 grand! Its way beyond my pay grade

2 weeks later
#12238 3 years ago

I guess we’ll be waiting a little longer…

9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg9DC9202A-B308-438B-BDF9-B34C9E7C70EE (resized).jpeg
#12239 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

I guess we’ll be waiting a little longer…[quoted image]

Ouch sorry to see. Was the game damaged or just the crushed box?

#12240 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

I guess we’ll be waiting a little longer…

Ugh... sorry. I hate waiting for a NIB pin to show up hoping that it's not mangled by the shippers.

#12241 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

I'm not signing for that one
But seriously that's really sad to see , I hope you get it sorted out .

#12242 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ouch sorry to see. Was the game damaged or just the crushed box?

Yes, damaged. Topper snapped and scratched. Other dings and dents. Looks like it was double stacked or something shipped on top.

#12243 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Yes, damaged. Topper snapped and scratched. Other dings and dents. Looks like it was double stacked or something shipped on top.

Fucking shippers. Amazing how little they care and/or stupid they are.

#12244 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Hmm, seems like Spooky might want to look into investing $1.25 per shipment to put a no-stack triangle cone strapped to each box to reduce chances of this kind of heartache.

no-stack-cones (resized).jpgno-stack-cones (resized).jpg

#12245 3 years ago

Found out my #12 is done and will be shipped out next week when they open back up after the 1st. Will be putting in the translite that was done Brian and will post pics with R&M game next to the other Spooky Collection.

1 week later
#12246 3 years ago

It arrived!!!

20210108_020106 (resized).jpg20210108_020106 (resized).jpg20210108_020138 (resized).jpg20210108_020138 (resized).jpgResized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpegResized_20210106_145154 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#12247 3 years ago

How is the lock supposed to work? Is this correct: I have one ball locked on the left side and the right drop target is down. Second ball launches with the one ball still locked. The active ball hits the left drop target which causes the "locked" ball to be knocked out the right side of the horseshoe. Now I have two active balls in play on the playfield. Is this how its supposed to work?

#12248 3 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

Is this correct: I have one ball locked on the left side and the right drop target is down. Second ball launches with the one ball still locked. The active ball hits the left drop target which causes the "locked" ball to be knocked out the right side of the horseshoe. Now I have two active balls in play on the playfield. Is this how its supposed to work?

No.

My guess would be you have an Opto or Switch that is not registering properly.

#12249 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

No.
My guess would be you have an Opto or Switch that is not registering properly.

Yes, that should have quickly raised the right drop to keep it trapped, and raised your base jackpot value, giving you credit for having successfully executed a "ball fondling."

Do a switch test on those optos, they might possibly be miswired if it never worked right for you.

#12250 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yes, that should have quickly raised the right drop to keep it trapped, and raised your base jackpot value, giving you credit for having successfully executed a "ball fondling."
Do a switch test on those optos, they might possibly be miswired if it never worked right for you.

Thanks for the help, I'll check on this tonight, yet another switch that has to be dealt with on a brand new pinball machine. I've already adjusted every leaf switch in this game to make it playable. Now it appears the optos have to be looked at too.......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/245?hl=goldant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.