20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 246.
#12101 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Me re-inventing the wheel to get shit to work. And now it does.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9366.2

That's ingenious! Does the "long thin clear plastic actuator" that it comes with have a tendency to move and disengage, or are you just solving a problem before it becomes one? It seems to be a great mod to do because if that disc comes loose and spins, it will still always actuate the flipper! Awesome job, now you're thinking like a man Doreau. Sledgehammer would be proud!

#12102 3 years ago

Problem was the right lower flipper would flutter and lose power when hit by a fast moving ball. The way it was set up there was not enough tension on the switch when it closed and no way to really adjust it to get more. Fortunately I was hammered enough to come up with a solution and I had an extra disk in the coin box of my No Fear, the other game that had an interference problem with the flipper switch and the shooter.

It works so good now.

#12103 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I suppose. I can't say I'm not disapointed though.

I like the new lockdown bar. At first I didn’t think it would be good but I prefer it to the old ones. It was a bitch getting the old ones adjusted so they would lockdown and not wiggle around.

#12104 3 years ago

The new latches work good enough on this one, but don't get me started on the flipper bushings. I quit.

#12105 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I like the new lockdown bar. At first I didn’t think it would be good but I prefer it to the old ones. It was a bitch getting the old ones adjusted so they would lockdown and not wiggle around.

I get that. As long as it doesn't go the way of my ACDC VE where the screws pulled out of the front of the cab with the tension, and repeated lockbar removal, fixing the various problems. Not as substantial in the stern setting from my experience. Onsite was concerning.

Of course I am aware the stern cabinet was likely much softer wood than Spooky is using for cabinets, so should be no worries!

#12106 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Problem was the right lower flipper would flutter and lose power when hit by a fast moving ball. The way it was set up there was not enough tension on the switch when it closed and no way to really adjust it to get more. Fortunately I was hammered enough to come up with a solution and I had an extra disk in the coin box of my No Fear, the other game that had an interference problem with the flipper switch and the shooter.
It works so good now.

Nothing related to the EOS switch adjustment several pages back? .... maybe as well, if you missed it, was causing dropping flipper syndrome from scoop.

#12107 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Fortunately I was hammered enough to come up with a solution

Some get this man some more alcohol ASAP!

Lots of non pinball problems going on in the world and we need more solutions!

#12108 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Nothing related to the EOS switch adjustment several pages back? .... maybe as well, if you missed it, was causing dropping flipper syndrome from scoop.

No. Once I installed the No Fear disc, it was full power!

#12109 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Lots of non pinball problems going on in the world and we need more solutions!

Unfortunately, it looks like the No Fear disc in now out of stock. Sorry, I have no solution for that. But it works so good.

#12110 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Unfortunately, it looks like the No Fear disc in now out of stock. Sorry, I have no solution for that. But it works so good.

Hmm. Maybe you should share this in the club thread if the problem is related to the actuator reed switch instead of EOS complications, etc??

Good job Macgyver

#12111 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Maybe you should share this in the club thread if the problem is related to the actuator reed switch instead of EOS complications, etc??

You might be surprised how fast Mr. No Trash took notice of my MacGuyverism.

#12112 3 years ago

Oooo, would you look at that!

My old man told me I should be an engineer. I told him I'll drive the train around Disneyland when I get old, how's that!

DSCN7035 (resized).JPGDSCN7035 (resized).JPG
#12114 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You might be surprised how fast Mr. No Trash took notice of my MacGuyverism.

I'm glad he did. I have a NF also and know the modification done on that machine but no R&M yet for comparison But I may have a spare disk here as well.

BTW how did you get your machine so damn quick? I thought you got up late that Saturday (like me) and barely got your order in.

Yet I'm stuck at the low 300's... I cry foul!!

#12115 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

BTW how did you get your machine so damn quick? I thought you got up late that Saturday (like me) and barely got your order in.

Did I say I have a machine? lol. No, I ended up with someone else's spot.

The No Fear trick works good.

#12116 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did I say I have a machine? lol. No, I ended up with someone else's spot.
The No Fear trick works good.

If its an improvement, it should be immediately be embraced and changed at the assembly line.

#12117 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

If its an improvement, it should be immediately be embraced and changed at the assembly line.

It's an improvement for now. Gotta see how many games we can play to see how reliable it stays. The original on No Fear, many were removed when the flipper buttons started getting sticky. However, Rick and Morty has more sprung return pressure being they are metal leafs and not a plastic opto interupter.

What it does do is give the leafs more travel, so the switches can close with a little more pressure.

#12118 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's an improvement for now. Gotta see how many games we can play to see how reliable it stays. The original on No Fear, many were removed when the flipper buttons started getting sticky. However, Rick and Morty has more sprung return pressure being they are metal leafs and not a plastic opto interupter.
What it does do is give the leafs more travel, so the switches can close with a little more pressure.

Why not just use a fender washer for durability, Its attached to a plastic button so no ground path?

#12119 3 years ago

i'm just going to go on to say, I have found a couple other things, and have reported them to the powers that be. Don't want to get into here because I have only had it a short time and there is no guarantee I am right. Flipper switch still working.

2 weeks later
#12120 3 years ago

If anyone has a sub 180 game number and wants to swap with our 264, pm me what you would need for it.

#12121 3 years ago

Hunting desperately to get my hands on a Blood Sucker. Any spot in the queue would be amazing. Please pm.

#12122 3 years ago

There’s an ad on here from a guy selling . I think he just dropped his price yesterday to 3k

#12123 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

If anyone has a sub 180 game number and wants to swap with our 264, pm me what you would need for it.

It’s not sub 180s but I have 208 that I might be interested in swapping for some cash.

#12124 3 years ago

Hi Guys....

I have one of the first R+M pins ( #6 )
and I 'd a Problem....

After ½ hour of playing R+M in a intesive game, the Flippers loosing there strengh
After about 1 hour the right flipper is so weak (the left one just as weak) that a well hit shot into the left ramp does'nt make it to the top anymore.
So I lifted the playfield and touched the flipper-coils of the flipper. I noticed that they were extremely hot. You could burn your fingers.
What can i Do ?
By the way....I'd checked the EOS multiple , but I Think.. this is not the problem
The strength settings of the flippers is set to standard. I haven't changed it.

Greetz from germany....

#12125 3 years ago

Contact Spooky. I’m sure they’ll respond quickly.

#12126 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

There’s an ad on here from a guy selling . I think he just dropped his price yesterday to 3k

Sadly its a Standard version.

#12127 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Sadly its a Standard version.

AKA the actual LE

#12129 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have Hulu premium and it has some bleeping. Might have been a specific time or they forgot to delete the bleep.

Update: the series is on HBO Max now, with zero bleeping! Totes malotes, dawg.

#12130 3 years ago
Quoted from Pittfallass:

So I lifted the playfield and touched the flipper-coils of the flipper. I noticed that they were extremely hot. You could burn your fingers.
What can i Do ?

You on the Freshest Code? There was a code update that helped with this, I believe.

Might want to check Karl's comments on this (IEPinball) in the Club Thread as well.

#12131 3 years ago

Thanks for your Help !

I contact Spooky
and I download the newest Software from spooky Website
But I can't find Karl's Comments.....

#12132 3 years ago

What #s are currently delivered? Anticipation is making me wait.

#12133 3 years ago
Quoted from Pittfallass:

Thanks for your Help !
I contact Spooky
and I download the newest Software from spooky Website
But I can't find Karl's Comments.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tq=&tu=Troz
Should be one of those.

#12134 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Check the club thread. The 130’s are being delivered.

#12135 3 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Here is a good link to bookmark.
https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

#12136 3 years ago

Thanks for this! I'm 162 and hoping to get a payment request soon...

#12137 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks for this! I'm 162 and hoping to get a payment request soon...

#zaphx - Please remit payment to me in cash I will let you know when your game is ready. Your so close lol.

#12138 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

#zaphx - Please remit payment to me in cash I will let you know when your game is ready. Your so close lol.

The check is in the mail brother!

#12139 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There will always be people that buy in early because of FOMO and drop out later, selling their spots, because they need the $$ or some other game came along that peaks their interests

Quoted from iceman44:

There will people paying you to take their spots because something else comes along or they couldn’t afford it in the first place
Get a grip people and use some f ing common sense

Quoted from iceman44:

Let the hype die down and they will be paying you to take it

Quoted from iceman44:

STH is awesome. The results of actual delivery are starting to roll in

Aged like milk.

#12140 3 years ago

i am 501 seems like lightyears away.

#12141 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i am 501 seems like lightyears away.

It is literally a light year away, most likely.

#12142 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Light year is a measure of distance , so that is not likely .

#12143 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

If it was litterally a light year away that would be a Distance of about 9,000,000,000,000 kilometres. (6 trillion miles or so)

That means that IF the courier is travelling at about one billion killometers an hour (roughly the speed of light) it would still take about a year to arrive (from the shipping date).

It's not the DR thread

#12144 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If it was litterally a light year away that would be a Distance of about 9,000,000,000,000 kilometres. (6 trillion miles or so)
That means that IF the courier is travelling at about one billion killometers an hour (roughly the speed of light) it would still take about a year to arrive (from the shipping date).
It's not the DR thread

Unless you fold space, in which case it's a lot faster.

#12145 3 years ago

He has a point... A light year is a measure of distance, not time...

#12146 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unless you fold space, in which case it's a lot faster.

You are right of course... C-501 Rick and Morty will be arriving from that dimension via portal, to find the rightful place in C-137.

I wonder if Spooky Rick and Morty pinball might make the show in some way.... like more than this

My Rick and Morty are coming from the next dimension back, C-500 .... and on a different timeline.

Can't wait to get Rickety rickity Wrecked!! (for science) lol

Curious, is the new attract mode flipper press from Birdperson "... considered a dick move.". Can't help but wonder. Lol

#12147 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Curious, is the new attract mode flipper press from Birdperson "... considered a dick move.". Can't help but wonder. Lol

No, that’s used elsewhere. The flipper button one is more random.

And I just carved out a few others to use for mystery, reset, and a few other places.

#12148 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It's not the DR thread

Well there you go, his game will arrive in approx. the time it takes light to travel 9,000,000,000,000 kms. Or one year, at light-speed.

Maybe Spooky can figure out a way to assemble games faster than the speed of light?

#12149 3 years ago

Everything "moves" at the speed of light... through spacetime.

We have mass, so it manifests to us as just time, unless we were to somehow accelerate to relativistic speeds. Then our time would actually slow down to compensate.

To a photon, which is massless, a light-year takes no time at all to travel. Trippy stuff!

So how "far away" is a year? Well, just looking at our galaxy's motion relative to the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation of 1.4 million miles an hour towards the "Great Attractor," which swamps all the other motions going on (and I'm not going to try to add all the vectors anyway), it's 365.25x24x1.4e6=12,272,400,000 miles.

So if your R&M is a year away, you could say it's also about 12 billion miles away!

(Note that even 1.4 million mph is not a relativistic speed; light goes 670.6 million mph!)

#12150 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Everything "moves" at the speed of light through spacetime.
We have mass, so it manifests to us as just time, unless we were to somehow accelerate to relativistic speeds. Then our time would actually slow down to compensate.
To a photon, which is massless, a light-year takes no time at all to travel. Trippy stuff!
So how "far away" is a year? Well, just looking at our galaxy's motion relative to the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation of 1.4 million miles an hour towards the "Great Attractor," which swamps all the other motions going on (and I'm not going to try to add all the vectors anyway), it's 365.25x24x1.4e6=12,272,400,000 miles.
So if your R&M is a year away, you could say it's also about 12 billion miles away!
(Note that even 1.4 million mph is not a relativistic speed; light goes 670.6 million mph!)

Fascinating indeed! ... this is a cool vid, puts the path you travel through time and space over your lifetime into some relative perspective.

"The Great Attractor" comes in around 19:30, right before the finale, your path in life.

"Literally The ride of your life!"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/243?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.