20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 246.
#11951 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Anyone know how many they got out before all of this .

Roughly 70

#11952 3 years ago

hawkmoon where did you hear that? I hope they open soon and are able to encourage employees to come back to work ( I’m sure they make more on unemployment )

#11953 3 years ago

Thanks for that Kingpin . How are you going through all of this .

#11954 3 years ago

Aren’t they located in Wisconsin ? Everyone hit the bars so I’m assuming matter of time before production restarts . I got a spot off someone else here , felt a little sad paying extra but whatever . Butter cab here I come

Just FYI I recently did email spooky and they have a waitlist u can get on in case someone cancels

#11955 3 years ago

Stolen from the " official " Rick and Morty thread , but this is the original and the best thread .

#11956 3 years ago

Thanks for that info!

#11957 3 years ago

My guess is that number is lower, last game I saw announced publicly was like 67 maybe....and all beginning # cabs are supposed to be the butter cabs, which I think went to #35 last I heard....I’ll bet there aren’t more than 40 out there.

#11958 3 years ago

Chris is a distributor and handles tech support for Spooky , his info is solid.

#11959 3 years ago

I’m #74 and I have not received my game yet. It’s on the line and close to shipping.

#11960 3 years ago

#76, paid in full in late February and I check out the thread several times a day to see if there are any updates. Wisconsin lifted the stay at home orders on Wednesday. Fingers crossed we get word soon, this is rough. So close but so far!

#11961 3 years ago

Any news would be great.

#11962 3 years ago

Chris,any info you can share in regards to production?

#11963 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

airball No word yet unfortunately

Bummer! Where is Whysnow the ambassador with his .02 cents on reopening?

#11964 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

My guess is that number is lower, last game I saw announced publicly was like 67 maybe....and all beginning # cabs are supposed to be the butter cabs, which I think went to #35 last I heard....I’ll bet there aren’t more than 40 out there.

When I filled out my order sheet for #81, I asked if Butter Cab would delay my order, and they told me no as they received a big shipment of butter cabs, and there were only a handful of people who had actually ordered it and were waiting on them.

#11965 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

When I filled out my order sheet for #81, I asked if Butter Cab would delay my order, and they told me no as they received a big shipment of butter cabs, and there were only a handful of people who had actually ordered it and were waiting on them.

#76, When ordering I was told that the first allotment of butter cabs were spoken for and going butter would delay a few weeks.
I wanted my game ASAP so I elected not to go butter......,

#11966 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

#76, When ordering I was told that the first allotment of butter cabs were spoken for and going butter would delay a few weeks.
I wanted my game ASAP so I elected not to go butter......,

Makes sense as you would have ordered when they were waiting on their next shipment of butter cabs.

#11967 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Makes sense as you would have ordered when they were waiting on their next shipment of butter cabs.

I thought the butter cabinets were being done in-house, no?

#11968 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm not sure, maybe they were waiting for the materials to do the butter cabinets? I'm just repeating what I was told. I called KT to ask if choosing butter cabinet would delay my pin as that was what people were saying on the forums, and she said no they just received a shipment and there were only a couple people ahead of me that had chosen them and had been delayed - but choosing butter cabinet would not delay mine since they had it on hand.

I wouldn't read much more into it than that I suppose.

#11969 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'm not sure, maybe they were waiting for the materials to do the butter cabinets? I'm just repeating what I was told. I called KT to ask if choosing butter cabinet would delay my pin as that was what people were saying on the forums, and she said no they just received a shipment and there were only a couple people ahead of me that had chosen them and had been delayed - but choosing butter cabinet would not delay mine since they had it on hand.
I wouldn't read much more into it than that I suppose.

As he (forgot who sorry) posted waiting on game #34 butter cabinet and they are now in the late 50’s now I suspect the answer would be yes by the order numbers. They will be back up to speed as soon as Charlie feels it’s safe for his family and team to fire up the line. R&M’s for everyone!

#11970 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I was listening to an interview that was done recently. I think he said with the new facility, they will be able to accomplish that task. I will look again for that podcast.

#11971 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As he (forgot who sorry) posted waiting on game #34 butter cabinet and they are now in the late 50’s now I suspect the answer would be yes by the order numbers. They will be back up to speed as soon as Charlie feels it’s safe for his family and team to fire up the line. R&M’s for everyone!

Good news as there is 16 confirmed cases in Lafayette county. That is a low number .

9C0DE962-FB5E-4E91-9A86-3810264DCF78 (resized).jpeg9C0DE962-FB5E-4E91-9A86-3810264DCF78 (resized).jpeg
#11972 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

I was listening to an interview that was done recently. I think he said with the new facility, they will be able to accomplish that task. I will look again for that podcast.

https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/superawesomepinballshow/id/13735742

#11973 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Chris,any info you can share in regards to production?

sadly no. i do tech support from roughly 100 miles away from the production floor.

with all the chaos that is currently happening in WI, I would wait (patiently) to see what spooky is going to do.

As a first responder (volunteer firefighter), health and safety is priority #1. Spooky (and all the other companies) have to determine if they can reopen and keep their employees safe since without employees there is no business.

#11974 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

sadly no. i do tech support from roughly 100 miles away from the production floor.
with all the chaos that is currently happening in WI, I would wait (patiently) to see what spooky is going to do.
As a first responder (volunteer firefighter), health and safety is priority #1. Spooky (and all the other companies) have to determine if they can reopen and keep their employees safe since without employees there is no business.

Thanks I sent an email no reply yet.

#11975 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks for the response.
I am a owner operator of a commercial roofing co. That is running full time and safely.
I also owner operate a full production sheet metal fabrication shop in CT. That delivers to the Tri state area (NY,NJand Ct) we are fully operating with a safety plan In order.
Maybe I just want to here what the plan is from Spooky as other do also.
I sent an email no reply yet.

I do not own spooky. I dont know their plan.

#11976 3 years ago

I am sure that Spooky is carefully crafting a statement to the buyers outlining their plan moving forward that will be shared in the coming days. The world is bonkers. Patience is key.

#11977 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks for the response.
I am a owner operator of a commercial roofing co. That is running full time and safely.
I also owner operate a full production sheet metal fabrication shop in CT. That delivers to the Tri state area (NY,NJand Ct) we are fully operating with a safety plan In order.
Maybe I just want to here what the plan is from Spooky as other do also.
I sent an email no reply yet.

Other than a pinball machine, why would think Spooky would owe you any more than that? Why would you believe they need to send you their work plan?

#11978 3 years ago

Well...Because 750 people have paid a $1525 deposit on the game. They ought to let people know what’s happening soon. And I’m sure they will. Everyone just needs to chill for the moment.

Quoted from northerndude:

Other than a pinball machine, why would think Spooky would owe you any more than that? Why would you believe they need to send you their work plan?

#11979 3 years ago

Well...Because 750 people have paid a $1525 deposit on the game. They ought to let people know what’s happening soon. And I’m sure they will. Everyone .

#11980 3 years ago

Agreed communication is important.

Spooky is the only company holding money for games to be produced.

#11981 3 years ago

Spooky typically has EXCELLENT customer relations. I’m not worried.

#11982 3 years ago

It’s pinball...what’s the worst that could happen?

Quoted from Airball:

Agreed communication is important.

#11983 3 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

I am going to rate this statement as : Inaccurate.

#11984 3 years ago

The worst thing that could happen is employees don’t return to work because they get paid more on Unemployment and it pushes production back to August when the $600 stimulus runs out....actually that’s not the worst that could happen but...I’ll keep that to myself.

Quoted from N80G80:It’s pinball...what’s the worst that could happen?

#11985 3 years ago

I was being rhetorical....given all the drama over games not produced, money lost over the years etc....

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The worst thing that could happen is employees don’t return to work because they get paid more on Unemployment and it pushes production back to August when the $600 stimulus runs out....actually that’s not the worst that could happen but...I’ll keep that to myself.

#11986 3 years ago

Ahhh gotcha

Quoted from N80G80:I was being rhetorical....given all the drama over games not produced, money lost over the years etc....

#11987 3 years ago

I also already have my R&M too though so.....

F5DEC188-449E-4DB2-8DAC-87327557CAB3 (resized).jpegF5DEC188-449E-4DB2-8DAC-87327557CAB3 (resized).jpeg
#11988 3 years ago

never takes long for pinside to do its pinside thing!

#11989 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

I also already have my R&M too though so...

Dang those are some sexy looking machines you got there!

#11990 3 years ago

Not applicable to spooky

Quoted from N80G80:

I was being rhetorical....given all the drama over games not produced, money lost over the years etc....

#11991 3 years ago

Yeah I don’t think so either....I was just stirring the pot.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Not applicable to spooky

#11992 3 years ago

I think McDonald’s needs to tell us when they are going to bring back Szechuan sauce.

33E26EC3-0E1B-45FE-BD28-A33C029E871B (resized).jpeg33E26EC3-0E1B-45FE-BD28-A33C029E871B (resized).jpeg
#11993 3 years ago

Who else watched yesterday’s episode?

#11994 3 years ago

It is not asking much to have a company that received deposits update it’s Distributers and customer base.

This is America not China.

#11995 3 years ago

Hey guys Im going through the options and was looking for help. The plastic protectors, Im assuming that doesn't mean a playfield protector? also the Kalaxian crystal matching door, is that just a color?
Does the blood sucker come with that topper?

#11996 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys Im going through the options and was looking for help. The plastic protectors, Im assuming that doesn't mean a playfield protector? also the Kalaxian crystal matching door, is that just a color?

Plastic protectors for some of the plastics.

Matching door is for the coin door.

All games come with the topper.

#11997 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Plastic protectors are just that = plastic protectors (has nothing to do with playfield)

Kalaxian cystal coin door is a color option where they powder coat it to match the rest of the trim.

Every game gets a topper.

#11998 3 years ago

Thanks guys, I guess only decision now is do I need a dollar bill acceptor.. hmm..

#11999 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Plastic protectors for some of the plastics.
Matching door is for the coin door.
All games come with the topper.

Beat me to it.

#12000 3 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

It is not asking much to have a company that received deposits update it’s Distributers and customer base.
This is America not China.

And I'm sure they will in due time. They have always been transparent. But they are not obligated to adhere to YOUR schedule. Maybe practice a little patience...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 300.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.