20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 246.
#1051 4 years ago

Presume this game will be regular size and not TNA size??

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Exactly. I got hooked playing TWD in a bar to the point I had to buy one and at that point had never seen a single episode.

Same here . I have TWD and have never seen the show.

#1053 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Same here . I have TWD and have never seen the show.

Different here. I have TWD despite watching the show, hahaha. Seriously though, it got awful right after they introduced Negan. At least TWD pinball machine covers the best years of the show if one wants to watch it.

#1054 4 years ago

For all the new people watching R&M. Every season gets better. Season 4 is the best yet. There is a lot going on in each episode. You can watch it for what it is and enjoy like most or start reading fan theory go down the rabbit hole (super geeks will get this). Morty's Mind Blowers is a great ep.

#1055 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

For all the new people watching R&M. Every season gets better. Season 4 is the best yet. There is a lot going on in each episode. You can watch it for what it is and enjoy like most or start reading fan theory go down the rabbit hole (super geeks will get this). Morty's Mind Blowers is a great ep.

still in season 1 and ep 7 is the weakest thus far (watching alt tv with the dad being a movie star) - still good but not great. good to hear though. The show is def good and totally changed my initial thought on it (which was just media/commercials).

#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

still in season 1 and ep 7 is the weakest thus far (watching alt tv with the dad being a movie star) - still good but not great. good to hear though. The show is def good and totally changed my initial thought on it (which was just media/commercials).

I love that one. Gazorpazorpfield.

#1057 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Huge improvements coming. Nothing is being held back in this one. Scott wouldn't be happy with anything but insanity! Lol.

IMG_20191207_205125 (resized).jpgIMG_20191207_205125 (resized).jpg
#1058 4 years ago

Can’t wait to see the game.

#1059 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Rick and Morty is DUMB, but you think ATHF is good? Interesting......

Was just throwing out two cartoon shows, one old and one little newer that was also on adult swim that I liked and thought would do better than a show I have never heard of as pin. Thought opinions were allowed on posts just saying. In any event happy for everyone but I still have not played a pin by Spooky worth buying or even for free.

#1060 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cool story, Ebert. What other things would you like to give us an uneducated opinion about? Did you see a bird this morning? Please tell us about how it’s a squirrel rip off because it was on a tree branch. Did you find a cigarette butt on the sidewalk and lick it? Please tell us how it wasn’t as good as a McGriddle.

No wonder the world is messed up today people who like and watch this shit. Have fun in your LA wasteland of fake people. Be you hate Iron Maiden music too and like trendy alternative crap, but probably one of those that just own the pin and hate the music.

#1061 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

No wonder the world is messed up today people who like and watch this shit.

The world is fine. Turn off the tv

#1062 4 years ago

No wonder the world is messed up today people who like and watch this shit.

Please stop trolling.

#1063 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Please stop trolling.

Don’t worry this is my last post on the thread unless I have to reply to a comment. Just defending myself from others comments as anyone would do. I only made an opinion and gave a quick thought, did not ramble on as others who felt the need to jump on me.

#1064 4 years ago

Mr.meseeks save my next ball drain(rick burping). Ooowee can do

#1065 4 years ago

Spooky distributor, PinballSTAR Amusements is taking INTERESTED LIST names for Rick and Morty.

We are Spooky's first (since AMH days) and largest distributor and look forward to taking care of all our regular Spooky customers and hopefully some new ones... Just email Joe at [email protected] and we'll send you what info we have so far - most of which is already out there about the game and Fang Club and we'll be sure to inform you immediately when game is revealed and ordering info is available through our email blasts - sit back, wait, and we'll keep you informed !

I'm adding this since I'm getting a lot of questions... If you purchase the Fang Club membership through Spooky you still can purchase from a distributor like us or any other and get the FC benefits... Bloodsuckers LE edition and first in line before non-FC members... Just to clarify...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#1066 4 years ago

No wonder the world is messed up today people who like and watch this shit. Have fun in your LA wasteland of fake people. Be you hate Iron Maiden music too and like trendy alternative crap, but probably one of those that just own the pin and hate the music.

You’ve made a lot of bizarre assumptions & correlations for the sake of really limp insults. Was it worth it? Give yourself yes lil’ ol’ pat on the head after you hit “send”, did ya?

Fun facts for you to gnaw on, if you’re so inclined.

1. I don’t live in a wasteland.
2. I don’t associate with fake people....metaphorically or AI driven cyborgs.
3. I’m neutral about Iron Maiden music. It’s similar to bands I liked growing up, so I’ll enjoy it if it’s on or if I’m playing the pin.
4. I don’t think there is “trendy alternative crap” in 2019. Did you write this in 1997?
5. I’ve never owned an Iron Maiden pinball.

In the future, please reach out to me for facts so you can improve your roasting skills. Comedy works best when based in truth!

#1067 4 years ago

My understanding.

Fang Club gets you choice of Blood Sucker Edition but in itself does not guarantee a game.

So, your friendly distributor is best placed to get you the game so time to get on a list!

#1068 4 years ago

Looking forward to seeing and playing the new game!! Just joined Fang Club this morning. I love my spooky games. AMH, RZ, TNA and ACNC!! Have them all. They get better with each release!! My favorite is still AMH. Love the cheesy humor!!

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

My understanding.
Fang Club gets you choice of Blood Sucker Edition but in itself does not guarantee a game.
So, your friendly distributor is best placed to get you the game so time to get on a list!

The fang club lets you order whatever edition you would like - two weeks before they go on sale to non fang club members.

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Different here. I have TWD despite watching the show, hahaha. Seriously though, it got awful right after they introduced Negan. At least TWD pinball machine covers the best years of the show if one wants to watch it.

100% agree. For me it will be the first six seasons only... that was enough.

#1071 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The fang club lets you order whatever edition you would like - two weeks before they go on sale to non fang club members.

I asked Spooky direct.

'Does not guarantee you a game, but it does give you a better chance of getting one'.

That's what they said to me.

Happy to be corrected!

#1072 4 years ago

What is the Bloodsuckers LE edition?

#1073 4 years ago

Due to how fast this thread has taken off, so many repeat questions about the fang club, what it gets you, how it works, etc. Most have been addressed multiple times throughout this thread. Maybe the OP @MEuRaH can create a key post that links to the provided information about it so that people can reference it?

Just about everything was covered by @SpookyCharlie in the Fang Club Thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-fang-club#post-5234790

#1074 4 years ago

Not quite sure what the mystery is... just go to Spooky’s website and look at their FC options:

http://shop.spookypinball.com/Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Memberships_c_14.html

#1075 4 years ago

I need to get back to Spooky as this info contradicts the email I received.

'All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!
In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST! '

#1076 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Not quite sure what the mystery is... just go to Spooky’s website and look at their FC options:
http://shop.spookypinball.com/Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Memberships_c_14.html

Yeah, but that link still refers to a Blood Sucker's Edition of Haunted House Party. I still don't know what Blood Sucker's Edition is or how that applies to Rick and Morty.

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Yeah, but that link still refers to a Blood Sucker's Edition of Haunted House Party. I still don't know what Blood Sucker's Edition is or how that applies to Rick and Morty.

Haunted House Party IS Rick and Morty. Pre-Announcement codename for the game.

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Haunted House Party IS Rick and Morty. Pre-Announcement codename for the game.

Yeah, I got that part. I just don't know what Blood Sucker's Edition means. Is this a Spooky thing they do for all their games that includes some bling or what?

#1079 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Yeah, I got that part. I just don't know what Blood Sucker's Edition means. Is this a Spooky thing they do for all their games that includes some bling or what?

It's new for the Fang Club. So, at this time, I don't think anyone but those at Spooky know.

#1080 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Blood Sucker edition is Spooky's version of a Limited Edition it seems. The question is how many Blood Sucker Editions will be made. It has to be less than the number of "Fang Club" members. If there are 100 Blood Sucker editions and 500 Fang Club Members, would the first 100 Fang Club members get a shot at the BS edition?

#1081 4 years ago

Although not "all" BS Edition features are fully announced this is what has been. We are talking all cosmetic stuff. Note that in either case, the playfield features will be the SAME (From SpookyCharlie in the Fang Club Thread):

So about this "Blood Suckers Edition"...

It's FUN, and it gets YOUR game some unique upgraded items that will leave you the envy of all the other monsters in your mausoleum! We want to give you something special for believing in us. The side armor special cut design and colors will be a cool combination only available on the Fang Club games. The plaque will be laser etched and placed directly in the center of your super weird apron coated in the same gross vein metal color as those one-of-a-kind side rails. There's even a few surprises we can't even talk about yet... but we think these games will be super creepy fun and collectible for years to come!
All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!
In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!

The Blood Suckers Edition game sales will close 4 weeks from the launch date, and NO MORE WILL EVER BE SOLD AFTER THAT! Really... we mean that. No games from the vault, crypt, coffin, or any other plan of resurrection of the dead.

Question: Does that mean I will get a lesser game if I DON'T take on this B.S. edition?
Answer: The standard games will have ALL THE SAME PLAYFIELD FEATURES AS THE B.S. edition (that's, Blood Suckers, folks). We don't believe in giving you a lesser game play experience in ANY of our games.

#1082 4 years ago

Now don't take my comments personal, it's just pinball.

But how can you shit on someone's favorite show then cry foul if someone shits on your favorite music?

Maiden as a band & theme is absolutly terrible to me. I shit on it every chance I get. However, I dont get upset when someone shits on a theme I like. Because FFS it's just fun banter.

Basically you cant be both the aggressor & the victim. The maiden comments are well deserved. It's a polarizing theme. Same for R&M, that show is not for the masses.

#1083 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Although not "all" BS Edition features are fully announced this is what has been. We are talking all cosmetic stuff. Note that in either case, the playfield features will be the SAME (From SpookyCharlie in the Fang Club Thread):
So about this "Blood Suckers Edition"...
It's FUN, and it gets YOUR game some unique upgraded items that will leave you the envy of all the other monsters in your mausoleum! We want to give you something special for believing in us. The side armor special cut design and colors will be a cool combination only available on the Fang Club games. The plaque will be laser etched and placed directly in the center of your super weird apron coated in the same gross vein metal color as those one-of-a-kind side rails. There's even a few surprises we can't even talk about yet... but we think these games will be super creepy fun and collectible for years to come!
All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!
In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!
The Blood Suckers Edition game sales will close 4 weeks from the launch date, and NO MORE WILL EVER BE SOLD AFTER THAT! Really... we mean that. No games from the vault, crypt, coffin, or any other plan of resurrection of the dead.
Question: Does that mean I will get a lesser game if I DON'T take on this B.S. edition?
Answer: The standard games will have ALL THE SAME PLAYFIELD FEATURES AS THE B.S. edition (that's, Blood Suckers, folks). We don't believe in giving you a lesser game play experience in ANY of our games.

So it's just all about armour...ok.

#1084 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

But how can you shit on someone's favorite show then cry foul if someone shits on your favorite music?
Maiden as a band & theme is absolutly terrible to me. I shit on it every chance I get. However, I dont get upset when someone shits on a theme I like. Because FFS it's just fun banter.
Basically you cant be both the aggressor & the victim. The maiden comments are well deserved. It's a polarizing theme. Same for R&M, that show is not for the masses.

Bashed and owned!

#1085 4 years ago

following.

#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

Maybe he just wanted to join in on the conversation. Also, perhaps you should Google how to spell "hard".
In fact, let me Google that for you....
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=How+to+spell+hard+

The list of distros was literally posted 10 posts above. Go back to podcasting, leave the posting and playing to the big boys. I never once your pin initials or you playing in St Louis. Maybe you should join in, bub!

#1087 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Do it's just all about armour...ok.

1. Edition-specific armour/colors.
2. Custom plaque.
3. Possible other "goodies", unannounced. But no additional playfield features.
4. BS Editions ALL built first, so if you want your machine quickly, BS Edition is the way to go, and those will be built in order too.

I won't even pretend to know the line/build capacity for the game....it may overlap ACNC at first for the last few of those and if so, that may slow it down to start...plus just the ramp up time for a new machine.

As an ACNC owner, what I CAN say is that it took a while for machines to really get rolling. Once they did, it seems that they were cranking out about 50/month. Take that for what it's worth....just my experience.

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST! '

What if I bought a BSE 48 hrs ago?

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

1. Edition-specific armour/colors.
2. Custom plaque.
3. Possible other "goodies", unannounced. But no additional playfield features.
4. BS Editions ALL built first, so if you want your machine quickly, BS Edition is the way to go, and those will be built in order too.
I won't even pretend to know the line/build capacity for the game....it may overlap ACNC at first for the last few of those and if so, that may slow it down to start...plus just the ramp up time for a new machine.
As an ACNC owner, what I CAN say is that it took a while for machines to really get rolling. Once they did, it seems that they were cranking out about 50/month. Take that for what it's worth....just my experience.

Ok, so:

Colored armour
Little plaque
Maybe a toy.
Get a line pass to not wait 18 to 24 months

Might be worth it to not have to wait as long.

First to pay, first to play.

#1090 4 years ago

Ok, so:
Colored armour
Little plaque
Maybe a toy.

So, how much? $6500 base model, $7500 BS edition?

#1091 4 years ago

Ok, so:
Colored armour
Little plaque
Maybe a toy.

So what gets printed on the plaque? Is it like other limited editions with 1 of 750 ?

#1092 4 years ago

In the past, Spooky has worked off of an al a carte pricing model. Basically, there is a base price, and then you can add whatever additional things you want. For ACNC, base price was $6450, but could go up to 8k+ if you added EVERYTHING (plastic protectors, powdercoat, lighted speakers, shaker motor, art/mirror blades, knocker, target decals, coin box, bill-accepting coin door, and butter cabinet).

IF that model remains the same, I'd say that whatever the base cost is, the high end (fully loaded) would likely be around that additional + $1500..... + the cost of BS Edition if you go with that. I thought I saw/heard somewhere that the BS Edition was going to be around $525 extra or so.....

#1093 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Not taking it personal. It’s simple, Maiden is a band (and not my favorite overall but like) that will be remembered when we’re long and gone whether anyone likes them or not, this show will be long forgotten. This cartoon is not in let’s say the top 20 of cartoons, however, Maiden is in the top 20 rock or heavy metal bands. Hard to believe a show that has not been out long enough to be someone’s favorite, nothing beats the old school for just about all things. As others have mentioned appears they used a classic movie and twisted it around into a cartoon game. I hope the game is fun but out of every Spooky Game I have played just missing the classic flow.

#1094 4 years ago

This "Blood Sucker" edition vs "Limited Edition" thing really is bringing some confusion/bewilderment at this point. Understandably so.

Hopefully there will be more clarity and explanation about this sooner rather than later.

ie. Can you really Pay to join the "Fang Club" and yet still potentially not have a game available? ... I certainly hope this is not how it will work should demand severely outstrip supply.

I guess we'll find out soon enough ......

#1095 4 years ago

It's "Limited" to 750 units; not really a "Limited Edition" - there will only be 750 total games.

The Bloodsucker Edition is a version of the game with several nice upgrades rolled in, some of which are only available to members of the Fang Club.

#1096 4 years ago

Not taking it personal. It’s simple, Maiden is a band (and not my favorite overall but like) that will be remembered when we’re long and gone whether anyone likes them or not, this show will be long forgotten.

Why is it a contest? Did anyone even mention Maiden?

Rick & Morty has cemented itself in the pop culture and the future history of hit animated Prime Time shows. The notion that it will be forgotten is baseless. You’re like a guy saying “Simpsons is a fad” in 1995.

Also I thought your last post was going to be your last post.

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's "Limited" to 750 units; not really a "Limited Edition" - there will only be 750 total games.
The Bloodsucker Edition is a version of the game with several nice upgrades rolled in, some of which are only available to members of the Fang Club.

That is the way I was understanding it, however if the numbers don't add up and there wind up being more paid members than games, there will be some pretty pissed off punters. That's all.

The limiting to 750 (ie. LIMITED EDITION) sounds like it has a good chance of causing some headaches for this particular title.

As I figure the only way to know seems to be wait and see. A little concerning though.

No wonder people are confused, the BS edition is meant to be the Limited Edition, right?? ... yet now there are suddenly Two Limited Editions. Makes no sense.

eg. Say 2 weeks after release there are 800 orders. In the first 750 orders 400 are BS editions, and 350 are regular Limited Editions, and then the last 50 (chronological FC orders #751-#800, within the cutoff time for ordering BS editions) include BS edition orders, does that over-ride and push out regular order numbers before #750?

Just looks like it has the potential to become a bit of a mess unless something gives. ... ?

#1098 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why is it a contest? Did anyone even mention Maiden?

Yeah - Same dude. Always trying to bash Maiden. Which is funny as Maiden's fan base is so large as to be ridiculous.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Rick & Morty has cemented itself in the pop culture and the future history of hit animated Prime Time shows. The notion that it will be forgotten is baseless. You’re like a guy saying “Simpsons is a fad” in 1995.

4 Seasons? Not yet. Even if they survive the entire stint of their next contract and keep producing A+ Content, that's only 9-10 seasons. Lots of Shows that did 9+ Seasons and have long since been forgotten.

Still. I'm down for a Rick and Morty Pin.

#1099 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

No wonder people are confused, the BS edition is meant to be the Limited Edition, right?? ... yet now there are suddenly Two Limited Editions. Makes no sense.

The game is limited to 750.

Of those 750, some may be BS editions which have a custom trim package if the customer requests it.

That’s it. Not too complex.

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The game is limited to 750.
Of those 750, some may be BS editions which have a custom trim package if the customer requests it.
That’s it. Not too complex.

What about the leftovers in the "fang club" that could have paid and potentially be left with no game?

No it does not look so simple at all (yes could well get technical, messy and Complex!) now that there are Two Limited Editions and no regular editions, for an obviously hot title.

Makes no sense.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/22?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.